Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano 😉
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! 😉
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

say it.

6.8K 221 54
By Mommy_milkers25-8

When we finally landed Evelyn was the one to wake me up and told me Madelyn already abandoned ship and I told her what happened making her laugh.

"Piggy back?" She asked me.

"Of course"

She smiled and came behind me "wait I thought you meant me on you"

She joking rolled her eyes "I mean I guess that'd work too" she came Infront of me and I jumped on her back and laid my head against her.

"I'm still tired" I said and yawned.

"Good thing it's night time here"

"Where is here?"

"Our private island"

"Your what!?"

"Madelyn didn't tell you?"

"No!"

"Well you know now"

She carried me out of the plane or jet or whatever it was and down to a car and sat me in the backseat and when I seen Madelyn I flew her the bird and she rolled her eyes so I sat my hand on Evelyn's thigh and this didn't go unnoticed either.

The whole drive was quiet so I decided to try and make it a bit more... Interesting.

"I spy with my little eye something... Green"

They both looked over at me confused "what?" Evelyn asked.

"Something green"

"What about it?" Madelyn asked.

"It's I spy you have to find what I seen"

"A tree?" Evelyn guessed.

"Yup. Your turn"

"Okay... I spy black"

"The car"

"Yup"

Both of us looked at Madelyn "your turn" I told her.

"I'm not doing that"

"Come on" Evelyn said.

"No, you two can do it if you want but I don't want to"

Me and Evelyn went back and forth for a while until I started to get tired. I leaned my head on Madelyn's shoulder and she tensed up so I wrapped my arms around her arm "relax or I'll find a softer place to rest my head" she relaxed a bit and I stayed cuddled into her side as I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was still in the car but it want moving anymore and Madelyn was on her phone texting someone and I was still cuddled up to her.

When she noticed I was awake she turned off her phone and put it away "finally awake?"

"Where's Evelyn?"

"Inside. She took the bags in but I wanted to let you sleep a bit longer then I wanted to tell you something"

"What? How have I been out here?"

She checked her watched before answering "about three hours"

"And you stayed?"

"I didn't want to wake you. You always seem tired recently"

"I am a bit but I'll manage"

She nodded and just looked down at me for a second before speaking "I know you got upset last time I did this but there's a party"

I groaned and pulled away from her going to the other side "can't I just stay home?"

"It's at the house. I'm hosting it, I have to"

"Is James there?"

"No, I've cut contact after I figured out he was watching you that day. I don't want him anywhere near you. I'll stay by your side and I'm not going to be an asshole and I give you full permission to punch anybody in the dick including me if they touch you without your consent not that you need my permission though. Drink all you want, I don't control you and I'm not going to try to because that never ends well. I just have one request"

"I'm listening"

"No sleeping with anybody"

"You thought I would?"

She shrugged "with the thing on the plane who knows"

"Oh the bet?" She didn't say anything so I continued "you can't either"

"That's fine. This includes Evelyn"

Shit. I just shrugged "that's fine. You can't touch yourself"

She paused for a second "neither can you"

"Okay"

"Good thing I didn't bring the lavender soap then" she joked.

"What?"

"You haven't caught on? I thought you had already figured it out by now"

"Figured what out?"

"Everytime I had to handle things myself I have a habit of using the lavender soap to wash my hands after"

This bitch. "And the citrus?"

"Just regular soap"

I started thinking back to each time I smelt it but one clicked the most "you could hear through the walls"

"What?" She asked looking as confused as I had.

"That night you convinced me to touch myself... I moaned your name... After I showered I slept in your room and you smelt like lavender... Did you?"

She looked as if she remembers the night I was referring to and slightly nodded "I did"

I know I should fell some anger about that maybe because she lied to me and invaded my privacy but I was just turned on. What's wrong with me? I mean I did moan her name so we both did wrong that day.

I just nodded "okay"

"You're not mad?"

"No, you?"

"No"

"Okay then we're fine"

"Okay then are you ready?"

"I look homeless"

"We're at the back we can go in through here and I'll lead you to a room and you have fifteen minutes to get ready because we're already late to our own party"

"Your party you mean?"

"No, ours. What's mine is yours"

"And what's mine is mine" I told her and she laughed a bit but nodded.

"Exactly"

She got out of the car and put her hand out to me and I took it getting out "I'm still pissed with you and this is still kidnapping"

"That's fine. You can be pissed and get drunk then fight me later just stay sober enough to get through the night and don't sleep with anyone"

"I'll think about the drinking part"

"Sam" she warned.

"Madelyn" I warned her back.

She took me in through the back and up some stairs and this house was fucking huge.

She led me into a room and got me clothes "what happened to me picking my own outfit"

She looked me up and down and shook her head "you dress like a-..." She stopped herself.

"I dress like a what!?"

"A beautiful woman"

"That's what I thought" I said and she smiled and went into the closet getting a suit for herself. "You're already wearing a suit"

"I'm wearing a home suit this is a party suit"

I'm about to hit her "how's that a party suit?"

"Because it's for party's"

"It doesn't even look fun"

"It's not supposed to it's supposed to look professional and it does"

I walked into the closet and looked through her stuff but didn't see anything so I went all the way to the back and found a drawer and found exactly what I needed.

I went back out and she was already undressed and I handed her the tie and her face dropped "where'd you find that?"

"In the back of your closet"

"I told them to burn it"

"It's just a tie. Wear it"

"No"

"It'll make your suit more of a party suit"

"I'm not wearing it"

"Then I'm going downstairs like this"

She looked between me and the tie "it's SpongeBob"

"And?"

"It looks like it's for kids"

"But it isn't"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes"

She took it but didn't look happy so I kissed her cheek and started to undress and she didn't bother looking away. "Do I need a bra with this outfit?"

"No" she said as quick as she could "I mean, no probably not" she said more casual.

I reached behind me and unsnapped my bra strap and let it fall to the ground and she smiled watching me and I just rolled my eyes.

I noticed the obvious boner and smiled a bit.

I walked over to her and pushed her chest so she'd sit on the bed and climbed onto her lap making sure to push right again her little fella. "You know we could skip the party" I offered and she took a moment to think about it."I have business to take care of that'll take at least five minutes"

"That's a Shame because I also have something that could take from two minutes all the way up to sunrise"

"You're trying to seduce me"

"Who wouldn't?"

I leaned down and kissed her "you'll finish what you started right?" She asked as I went down to her neck.

"Of course"

She smiled and flipped us over so I was on my back and kissed me pushing her hips into mine.

I let her get worked up but before I said anything but now that she was I was ready "you just have to ask for it" I told her.

"What?"

"Ask for it. Tell me you need me"

She looked like she was about to say it then caught what I was asking. "You tricked me"

"I didn't do anything"

"You're trying to win that fucking bet"

"You wanna have sex right?"

She got up "I'll pass"

I nodded and stood up "that's fine" I started getting dressed and she looked like she wanted to tell me to stop but didn't.

When I got my heels on I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

She won't last long.

She came down a moment later and I could still see the slight bulge in her pants since she wasn't allowed to touch herself.

When she spotted me she came right for me but someone stepped in her way facing me.

"Hi" she said.

"Hi" I said back with a smile.

"I'm Annabelle"

"I'm Sam"

"I saw you coming down and I just wanted to tell you that you looked beautiful"

"Thank you, you also look beautiful"

"I'm sorry I'm not that good at this"

"Oh you're doing just fine. What is it you're doing though?"

"I'm flirting"

"Oh, yeah you might need just a bit more work" I joked and she gave a small laugh.

"I know but at least I tried right?"

"It's the thought that counts"

"So what brings you here?"

"She's with me. She's my pregnant side piece" Madelyn said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. When did she get here?

The woman laughed like it was a joke and I laughed with her "this is my old boss she fired me"

"Oh" the woman said.

I pulled Madelyn's arm off of me "I work for her sister now" I looked around and when I found Evelyn I waved her over and she seen me and just walked away from the woman she was talking to and didn't say anything to her.

"Ms. Jackson" I said to her when she arrived "this one, is my boss. So much better then her sister, she treats her employees better too and is say she has a bigger... Company with larger views"

Evelyn caught onto what was happening and nodded "and Sam here is the best assistant I've ever had she really knows all the secrets and she knows how to rise the ride if you know what I mean"

Annabelle nodded "I get what you saying"

No she doesn't.

"If you'll excuse us I owe my assistant a drink"

Annabelle nodded and Evelyn pulled me away with a smile "asshole" she joked and I laughed and hit her arm.

"Did you see Madelyn's face?"

"Of course I did, I wouldn't have done it if it didn't piss her off"

"I know how to ride huh?"

"Oh you do"

We got to the bar and Evelyn got me a drink and we kept going for the rest of the night while we people watched and tried to guess there backstories or where they live now.

We kept going until the party was over and I was drunk and laughing my ass off at anything and she was right there with me on the same level.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 22.3K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
13.3K 222 65
𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 It was bad enough working in a bakery with karens, but being an assistant is probably worse. Working at Cyber Tech is like highschool all...
279K 9.4K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
3.8K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...