Mystery's Short Stories.

Af GryffinandHuffle1

Short Stories by Mystery. These can be found on my main account as well. My main account is @PJOMarvelfan . H... Mere

Table of Contents
Request Form
Disclaimer
Works in Progress
Crossover Start
Magicians and Demigods Revealed
Demigods and Legacies
Harley Keener Son of Who?
The Demigods of Stark Tower
Old Religion vs New Magic
Arthur's Return
Which Cap?
Loki is a Mother?
Chaos Christmas (Part 1)
Chaos Christmas (Part 2)
A Seemingly Normal Field Trip (Part 1)
A Seemingly Normal Field Trip (Part 2)
The Titanslayer
The Kalkara
Percy Jackson Start:
I Just Wanted to Post Something
Percabeth Revealed
Date on the Beach
Percy at a Swim Meet: Warm Ups (Part 1)
The Power of Love and Water
Marvel Starts:
The One Where No One Knows
'Do you know what it feels like to lose a child?'
The Kidnapping of Peter Parker and a Very Badly Timed Field Trip
SI's Baby Boss 1
SI's Baby Boss 3
A Genius Among Us
"Please Tell Nobody Kissed Me."
Morgan's Favorite Story
Prologues
Merlin Starts:
The Conversations of Modred and Emrys
Emrys and Le Fay
Emrys Means Immortal
I Lived
Miraculous Ladybug Starts:
The Class Knows
Punny Reveal
Lie-La Exposed
Henry Danger Starts:
Why?
Ultimate Spider-Man Starts:
More Peters?
Twilight Starts:
My One and Only Wolf (Jacob Black X Reader)
Random Stuff Starts:
Romeo and Juliet Narritave
Version 2 Romeo and Juliet Narritave
A Tribute to the Fallen
Wait What?

SI's Baby Boss 2

19 2 2
Af GryffinandHuffle1

Me: I don't own Marvel here Peter can tell you as much.

Peter: Why me?

Me: Because you are a cinnamon roll and everyone in the fandom adores you.

Peter: You're lying.

Me: No I'm not check the comments on any story about you or ask Tony.

Peter: Liar.

Me: Not a liar and do the disclaimer

Peter: Mystery does not own us and we belong to Stan Lee.

Me: Thank you. You can leave if you want.

Peter: Bye see you later Mystery, as in the next time you are following me and being sus in a game of Among Us.

Me: I'm protecting you.

Peter: Sure you are.

Me: I'm going off of a piece of info I saw on Avengers Assembled where Bruce eats quite a bit because of the Hulk. Anygays on to the story guys/girls/peoples.

Sadly for Peter Friday approached faster than he anticipated with Flash calling Peter a liar ever second that Peter was at school and dreading what his family and friends were going to do to embarrass him.

On Friday, FRIDAY woke him up by blaring obnoxious music. At least Peter thought it was blaring. With his super hearing anything over 10 felt blaring.

Peter wanting to shut off the music hopped out of bed faster than you can say Quidditch and he tried.

Peter took a shower and changed before heading downstairs to breakfast. Steve and Bucky where up making pancakes which Peter gobbled down hungerly. Luckily, they made enough to feed an army knowing that Peter on his own could eat enough for 3 people maybe more. Steve and Bucky each ate enough for 2 people and Bruce ate enough for around 3 as well. Everyone else ate a normal amount of food.

"Hey, Pete," Steve said as Peter walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Uncle Steve," Peter replied.

"Wow not even a 'Hello' to your favorite Uncle ever?" Bucky asked.

Clint was perched in the vents apparently and heard this.

Popping his head out Clint said, "I'm his favorite Uncle."

Sam walked into the kitchen at this point and joined in the arguing by saying, "No I am."

Every other male except Vision in the tower just had to walk in at that time so it was almost turned into a full out brawl until, Wanda, Natasha, and Pepper walked in.

Wanda walked to her brother/cousin and hugged him while Natasha and Pepper went to berate the boys for fighting over who Peter's favorite was.

"Why don't you let Peter choose who his favorite Uncle is?" Pepper asked.

The boys turned to Peter, who had been peacefully eating his pancakes and asked, "Who's your favorite Uncle?"

"Uncle Loki," Peter replied.

Most of the boys face fell.

When Peter finished his meal the time was 6:45am. Happy would be impatiently waiting by this time for Peter to come down and hope in the car even though it would be pointless for Peter to go to school just to come back to his home.

1 hour later and Peter arrived at the school with the big yellow school bus and the words Midtown High School Bus written on the side.

"Oh, Peter your here we were just about to leave. On the bus you go," Mr. Harrington said as he spotted Peter. Before, Peter was able to board the bus though Mr. Harrington pulled him aside.

"I know getting attention about your internship is cool and all but you must stop this lie before we get to SI."

Peter didn't like the attention he got about his 'internship' mostly because it was all negative but his parents needed a cover story and an internship was the bet they could come up with. Peter didn't say anything and boarded the bus.

"Hey Puny decided to show up today. I thought you would chicken for fear of your lie being discovered."

That was exactly Peter's fear he was afraid that his family would out him as being a Stark.

45 minutes later and the bus was pulling up outside of Stark/Avengers tower.

The first thing Peter saw was the tour guide, who just happened to be Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch. Wanda was conversing with both Pepper and Natasha. Pepper, Peter assumed would be doing the introduction to the tour and Nat would be helping with the tour.

It wasn't like neither of them knew their way around the place. Both had been down to the lower intern labs multiple times and new what places were off limits for tours.

As soon as Wanda saw the class she produced a box of badges out of seemingly thin air. (Natasha had handed them to her. Peter was the only one to notice.) Wanda handed out the white badges until she got to Peter.

When she came to Peter she just ruffled his hair and continued passing out the badges, but not before whispering, "Hello, baby bro," to Peter.

Natasha who had already noticed him took the chance to call out, "Привет малыш паук" (Hello, baby spider)

"Привет Мама Паук," (Hello, mama spider) Peter replied with a red face because he knew at least one of his classmates spoke the bare basics of Russian.

Sure enough, Cindy whispered something to Abe who whispered something to Flash. Peter knew it was the translation for the interaction Peter and his aunt had shared.

Flash walked up to Peter and said, "What did you have to do to get the Black Widow and the Scarlet Witch to greet you? Huh you poor orphan?"

Unluckily for Flash Nat was within hearing range and in seconds was right next to Flash with a knife almost at his throat. Flash gulped.

"What did you just call my nephew?" Natasha asked in a deathly calm voice.

"What do you mean nephew Parker is just a poor orphan he has no family," Flash stuttered.

"I think you'll find his parents are alive and well," Pepper piped in, "Now you and your class are on an educational tour of Stark Towers. We are honored to have you but beware we have a strict no bullying policy especially towards our employees and any visitors we may have. If you are warned three times you will be thrown out of the building and blacklisted from entering any Stark Industries owned facility because of blatant disrespect of our employees. " Pepper called out to the group as a whole.

"Any questions?" Natasha asked.

Betty raised her hand and when called on asked, "What are the colors on the badges for?"

"Great question," Natasha told the girl.

"We have white 1 for press and they can only go into the conference room they are needed in or can only go to higher levels with a higher level badge holder, white 2 for tour groups who can go anywhere a tour guide can go, then we have security who has orange and can only go to their assigned floor plus one floor above and below, janitorial staff who have yellow and again can go to only their assigned floor. Then interns who have green 1-5 depending on how long they have been here. PR, HR, and Legal have blue 1-4 depending on how trusted they are. R&D, and scientists have purple 1-4 depending on how trusted they are. The Avengers and their family and friends have black 1 which means they can go anywhere except for personal labs. People like Dr. Stark, our asset manager Happy Hogan, me, Spider-Man, and one classified individual have black 2 which means they can go anywhere even personal labs," Pepper explained for the heroine.

After her explantation Pepper walked off to finish some of her paperwork that she had.

Natasha and Wanda ushered the class through security as Pepper left. One by one FRIDAY called out, [Name] WHITE 2. Until she got to Ned and MJ for them she called out [Name] BLACK 1.

The class was surprised at this but not as surprised as they were when FRIDAY called out PETER STARK BLACK 2.

Flash walked up to Peter as soon as he was through security and supposedly everyone was out of earshot.

"You aren't a Stark, Parker stop lying how did you even hack an AI created by Tony Stark you may be smart but you aren't Stark smart," Flash taunted. Peter had indeed hacked FRIDAY but it was only to try and keep his alias as Peter Parker apparently his father had changed his name back to Peter Stark whenever he entered the building.

Wanda had heard the bully say that Peter was a liar and he wasn't as smart as Tony when indeed the whole of SI knew that Peter was at least as smart as his father or smarter.

This is over 1000 words I think I'll stop it here as to not bore y'all and create a third part + this is being used as a procrastination attempt on a Saturday cause I'm dreading doing my homework.

--Mystery

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
261K 10.9K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။