Married To The Male Lead's Fa...

By Xxiant

**Dropped** Photo and Story Not Mine - for offline reading purposes only. Credits to the rightful owner *****... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 6
Chapter 7 - 9
Chapter 10-12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19-21
Chapter 22-24
Chapter 25-27
Chapter 28-30
Chapter 31-33
Chapter 34-36
Chapter 37 - 39
Chapter 40 - 42
Chapter 43 - 45
Chapter 46 - 48
Chapter 49 - 51
Chapter 52 - 54
Chapter 55 - 57
Chapter 58 - 60
Chapters 61 - 63
Chapters 64 - 66
Chapters 67 - 69
Chapters 70 - 72
Chapters 73 -75
Chapters 76 - 78
Chapters 79 - 81
Chapters 82 - 84
Chapters 85 - 87
Chapters 88 - 90
Chapter 91 -92
Chapters 93 - 95
Chapters 97 - 99
Chapters 103 - 105
Chapters 106 - 108
Chapters 109 - 111
Chapters 112 - 114
Chapters 115 - 117
Chapters 118 - 120
Chapters 121 - 123
Chapters 124 - 126
Chapters 127 - 129
Chapters 130 - 132
Chapters 133 - 135
Chapters 136 - 138
Chapters 139 -141
Chapters 142 - 144
Chapters 145 - 147
Chapters 148 -150
Chapters 151 - 153

Chapters 100 - 102

457 14 1
By Xxiant

Chapter 100

Before leaving, Jiang Ningbao sent people to tell Jiang Yue, Zhang Zhan, and Jiang Mingyao. Then, she happily interlocked arms with Duke Ding Xie Heng as they left King Rui Residence's hundred flower garden.

"Sir duke, I don't get the matter of marriage and don't know what to plan. I want to find an experienced elderly woman to teach me, do you have someone in mind?"

Jiang Ningbao could not help but bring up her difficulty with a guilty conscience. She had forgotten the important matter of preparing a wedding dress. In Changning Count Residence, no one reminded her to embroider a wedding dress and as someone with no experience, Jiang Ningbao did not know what to prepare.

She already had dowry and she did not know if the elders in Changning Count Residence would add it or not. Jiang Ningbao felt they would not. Old Madam Jiang was hard to tell, but Changning count and Madam Zhang definitely would not.

Especially Madam Zhang. She dared to scheme for her dowry so it would be weird if she added it. Moreover, fifth sister will also get married this year.

Thinking that her fifth sister had First Madam Zhang finding a teacher for her, it seemed that it was a must to find an elderly woman to teach. She could not let something embarrassing happen when she got married.

This was Jiang Ningbao's first marriage in her two lives.

But Jiang Ningbao did not have the connection to find an elderly woman so she could only find Duke Ding to help.

Duke Ding Xie Heng's steps halted. He was clear on the little lady's situation. Her parents were deceased and she had no elder by her side. Old Madam Jiang did not care about the little lady much and Changning Countess could only stare at the little lady's things. Thinking of the little lady's situation, Duke Ding's heart felt a trace of pity.

"Hand it to me." Duke Ding Xie Heng said.

Jiang Ningbao's brows had a trace of joy and she hugged his arm tightly. Her eyes wandered and she smiled slyly, "Sir duke, how about you manage the matters of the marriage?"

After saying this, Jiang Ningbao felt that this suggestion was really great.

"Alright." Duke Ding Xie Heng looked at the arm she hugged as she smiled happily. He nodded expressionlessly and thought that the little lady seemed like a thieving cat when she smiled. Very cute.

"Sir duke, this flower admiring banquet is boring. I won't attend next time. But I think, there won't be next time. At that time, I would've gotten married to you. The only good thing was I made a friend. I hit it off with her. I really want her to be my sister-in-law, but she's the legal granddaughter of the left minister. The disparity between the two families is too big."

Jiang Ningbao spoke with a 'what a pity' face.

She really liked Fu Wanning very much.

Duke Ding Xie Heng placated with a faint voice, "Anything is possible." Just like him and the little lady. He thought that he would be alone until he died. Who knew that his adopted son's ex-fiance would become his madam?

Jiang Jin was talented and skilled. He will pass the imperial examination this year. In the future, with him taking care of him, a meteoric rise won't be a dream.

"That's right. Just like me and the duke." Jiang Ningbao threw the pity in her heart and she smiled like a flower. She made use of every bit of time and space to flirt with Duke Ding. She did not know that she and Duke Ding Xie Heng thought the same thoughts like kindred spirits.

Duke Ding Xie Heng's eyes turned darker.

"Yes."

The two people intimately walked outside and the servants in King Rui Residence were shocked by this scene. Jiang fourth miss and Duke Ding actually held hands as they walked forward.

Queen Rui knew this news from the servant and she was so excited that her eyes shone. She did not think that the first time Duke Ding joined the flower admiring banquet she held for his fiancee.

She thought that Duke Ding had this fiance when he was about to be in his prime. Perhaps, he could only have his fiancee, so it was normal to look at her closely.

Queen Rui gasped endlessly.

"Even Duke Ding was about to get married. Xiao Ran this little cub is still playing around. He threw one beauty after another into his courtyard. Which good lady would want to get married to him?"

The servant beside lowered the head.

There were many women who wanted to get married to the little king but mostly because of his status and identity, which the queen did not like. The ones he liked, the queen did not like, so they became the little king's concubines instead.

This led to the beauties in the little king's courtyard increasing to a while one hundred and seven, more than the emperor's harem. In the whole capital, there won't be anyone who had more concubines than the little king.

Little king's reputation outside was not that good.

"Queen, after the little king saw Jiang fourth miss, his standard went up and he did not find a new person to put in the courtyard lately." a trusted servant spoke carefully.

Queen Rui became more anxious and felt regret.

"I should have proposed to Anyuan Marquis Residence when I knew Xiao Ran liked Anyuan Marquis' oldest legal daughter."

Queen Rui did not like Yang Shuqing, feeling this lady's heart had vicious currents and she was ruthless and vicious. But her son was interested in her and wanted to marry her as his wife. Queen Rui rejected that time.

Her son did not bring it up again.

Now that her son finally had someone he wanted to marry, the other party already had an engagement.

The trusted servant's head lowered. Her son worked by the little king's side. She did not dare to tell the queen that the little king no longer liked Anyuan Marquis Residence's legal daughter. Not only did he not like her, he even threw dirty water on said person.

Chapter 101

Jiang Ningbao went back to Duke Ding Residence with Xie Heng. The best embroider in the embroidery department, Embroider Zhang, and four servants had arrived and they were waiting for Duke Ding to return.

Old Madam Xie was very serious in preparing her son's wedding. She especially went to the imperial palace to get the emperor's agreement so her son's wedding suit and Ningbao girl's wedding dress would be made by the imperial embroiders.

"Old madam, the duke and Jiang fourth miss came back together." Butler Zhao immediately reported to Old Madam Xie once he entered Thriving Joy Hall.

Old Madam Xie was happy, "Quick, let them in. Don't let the imperial embroiders wait too long."

Around fifteen minutes later, Jiang Ningbao and Duke Ding Xie Heng arrived at Thriving Joy Hall while holding hands. Once Duke Ding arrived, the people in Thriving Joy Hall immediately felt an invisible oppressive force. The embroiderer who had drunk a few cups of tea silently heaved a sigh of relief that the person was now here.

"Greeting Duke Ding."

The embroider and her four attendants greeted Duke Ding.

"A'Heng, Ningbao girl, these are the imperial embroiders and her attendants. Embroider Zhang is the best embroiderer in the imperial palace, she specialized in embroidering the emperor's robe. Your wedding clothes will be made by Embroider Zhang."

Old Madam Xie introduced them with a smile.

Jiang Ningbao was surprised. She did not think that Old Madam Xie would invite imperial embroiderers to make her wedding clothes. She gave a polite and grateful smile to Embroider Zhang, "I'll be troubling Embroider Zhang."

"Being able to embroider Jiang fourth miss' wedding dress is my honor."

Embroider Zhang was a female member of the embroidery department, she was roughly thirty years old. Her brows had smiles, her skin was white with good looks, her voice was soft, and her whole body exuded a warm aura, making others feel comfortable.

What happened next was taking measures. Embroider Zhang personally took Jiang Ningbao's measures and the ones taking Duke Ding's measures were her two inner attendants, the other was responsible for taking down the measurements. The two inner attendants were eunuchs from the palace. Once they got neat Duke Ding who gave off an ominous aura, they felt uncomfortable.

For precision, the two inner attendants forced themselves to resist the strong oppression and the attack of the ominous energy to take the measurements repeatedly. After they had taken the measurements, the two inner attendants' faces were white and they almost fainted. Their bodies were drenched in sweat.

Old Madam Xie immediately ordered Old servant Huang to give the nerve calming tea that had been prepared since morning.

Jiang Ningbao's gaze was always on Duke Ding Xie Heng. Seeing him retracting the ominous energy and force, doing his best to hide it as the inner attendants took his measurement, her lips curved.

"Jiang fourth miss liked the duke very much?"

Embroider Zhang noticed Jiang Ningbao's actions and laughed lightly as she asked while taking Jiang Ningbao's measurement.

"Yes, the duke is a very good person, I really like him. Being able to get married to him is my fortune." Jiang Ningbao's brows and eyes carried smiles. She was not shy at all and confidently admitted.

Embroider Zhang's gaze slightly softened. Duke Ding was Dayue Dynasty's war deity. Because of him, Dayue Dynasty could be stable and flourishing. Seeing that Jiang fourth miss sincerely liked Duke Ding, she felt better toward Jiang fourth miss.

"The duke can marry you is also his fortune."

If there was no Jiang fourth miss, Duke Ding would spend the rest of his life alone.

Jiang Ningbao smiled slightly. This was the first time she liked a person in both her lifetimes. Perhaps her original motive was not pure, but after seeing Duke Ding, not only did she put him in her heart, her heart also moved.

After around a quarter of an hour, Embroider Zhang was done taking the measurements and took back her measuring equipment. She rejected Old Madam Xie's kind invitation and she led her four attendants out of Duke Ding Residence and back to the imperial palace.

Coincidentally, just when Embroider Zhang and her four attendants stepped out of the gates of Duke Ding Residence, Xie Jingyi came back with his fiancee Yang Shuqing.

Yang Shuqing had met Embroider Zhang in her previous life and she knew that Embroider Zhang was the best embroider in the palace, specializing in embroidering the emperor's robe. Seeing her coming out of Duke Ding Residence with Butler Zhao personally sending off, her heart had a not good premonition.

After the imperial carriage left, Yang Shuqing could not help but lift her skirt and pretended to be curious as she asked Butler Zhao, "Butler Zhao, is the one leaving from the palace?"

Butler Zhao nodded with a smile, "Yes." His gaze flashed when he looked at the silver and red long dress Miss Yang wore.

"Why did the person from the palace come?" Yang Shuqing asked with a slight smile, the hands in her sleeve tightened. The reason for Embroider Zhang's visit to the residence, she already had a guess in her heart.

Xie Jingyi went down his horse and walked to Yang Shuqing's side. Seeing Yang Shuqing's inquiry, his handsome face flashed with a trace of surprise.

"They came to take measurements to make the duke's and Jiang fourth miss' wedding clothes." Butler Zhao did not hide. Jiang fourth miss was still at the residence, they would know with just a few questions.

Knowing her guess was right, Yang Shuqing's smile stiffened and spoke with a face filled with admiration, "So it's like this. Can I and Heir Xie also invite their help with the wedding clothes?"

Butler Zhao's smile faded a bit.

"Miss Yang can ask the old madam."

Embroider Zhang was not a normal embroider. Without the emperor's permission, she won't make the wedding clothes for others.

Yang Shuqing seemed as if she did not notice Butler Zhao's smile fading a bit and she had on a pampered and cute smile, "That's right, I will ask the old madam later. It would be good if we can invite imperial embroiderers to embroider the wedding clothes, I will become the bride everyone will be envious of. Jingyi, aren't I right?"

A trace of helplessness flashed across Xie Jingyi's handsome face, "Shuqing, this is not possible. The one that just left is Embroider Zhang who specializes in embroidering the emperor's robe. Without the emperor's permission, she won't embroider our wedding clothes. Moreover, my face is not that big. Father is different, he's the war deity of our Dayue Dynasty, his position is very high. The emperor places great importance on my father's wedding. But, we can invite the capital's best embroider."

Yang Shuqing could no longer maintain her smile. She hid the feeling of not resigning in her eyes and smiled in embarrassment. "Sorry, Jingyi, I think too simply. Let's invite the capital's best embroider for our wedding clothes."

Xie Jingyi's eyes flashed with a trace of warmth.

"Okay."

Chapter 102

Butler Zhao who was at the side rolled his eyes mentally. This Miss Yang was really enough. He had seen the not resigned feelings that flashed through her eyes, alright.

In Thriving Joy Hall, Old Madam Xie was holding Jiang Ningbao's hand as they spoke intimately. Laughter could be heard now and then. Duke Ding Xie Heng straightened his back as he drank tea with some distance between them. His gaze subconsciously fell on Jiang Ningbao.

Once Yang Shuqing entered, she saw this irritating sight. Xie Jingyi's handsome face was calm. He was at first not comfortable with Jiang fourth miss marrying his adopted father and could not accept it. But seeing the interaction between Jiang fourth miss and his adopted father, he could now accept it.

But after Jiang fourth miss married his adopted father, he had to call her mother. This made him feel difficult.

"Grandmother, father, I'm back." Once he entered, Xie Jingyi greeted Old Madam Xie and Duke Ding Xie Heng. Yang Shuqing also smiled as she greeted them.

"Shuqing greets the old madam and Duke Ding."

Old Madam Xie saw Yang Shuqing's silver and red long dress as well as the golden hairpin on her head, and then she looked at Ningbao girl's dress and her eyes twitched. This was too coincidental.

One was the future daughter-in-law and one was the future granddaughter-in-law.

They actually dressed so similarly.

Yes, her daughter-in-law won by a level.

"Shuqing is here. Stay for dinner." Old Madam Xie spoke with an amiable smile.

Yang Shuqing had on a happy smile, "Thanking old madam." Saying this, she purposely looked at Jiang Ningbao who was by the old madam's side, smiling at her.

Jiang Ningbao faintly gave her a smiling face.

At noon, Jiang Ningbao stayed for lunch. This lunch was not as good as before because Yang Shuqing kept on trying to behave better and she pulled her in. A good lunch turned into a competition show because of her.

Usually, Duke Ding Residence did not adhere to the rules of not speaking when eating and in the bedroom.

But Yang Shuqing overdid it, making her and Duke Ding unable to eat well. When Duke Ding sent off Jiang Ningbao, she could not help but complain.

Duke Ding Xie Heng said, "There won't be next time."

"Duke, you're really good." Jiang Ningbao smiled brilliantly and intimately hugged his arm then rubbed against it. Duke Ding, from the start of blushing and having his heart racing, became calm and collected using less than half a day.

This adaptive ability really made others sigh.

"Duke, what is the condition of the emperor's body? I want to brew medicinal wine to give to the emperor." Jiang Ningbao almost forgot what she wanted to do and asked immediately.

Duke Ding Xie Heng halted his steps and turned his head to look at the little lady's face. He thought of the mystical medicinal wine she brewed and a ripple rose in his eyes filled with ominous energy, "Can it cure the poison from the womb?"

"If I know the exact condition, then yes." Jiang Ningbao did not boast. Her wine brewing skill was very mystical. As long as she gave a mystical attribute to the wine, it could cure the sickness.

"I will give the details of the emperor's condition to you later." Duke Ding Xie Heng continued to walk forward.

Jiang Ningbao's mouth curved to a brilliant smile.

Duke Ding personally sent the little lady back to Changning Count Residence. After he spoke to Old Madam Xie about searching an educational old servant, he went back to the main courtyard of Duke Ding Residence to settle official documents and gave commands.

Dayue Dynasty had favorable weather and the citizens lived and worked in peace and contentment, but Duke Ding would not loosen in training soldiers. Because of this, the soldiers under him were all elite and could rival enemy countries.

In the afternoon, Butler Zhao took two male servants to move an old-style camphor-wood trunk to the main courtyard where Duke Ding lived with a face as if it was a spring breeze. He carried the box into the room.

"Duke, this servant found you a few books."

After Butler Zhao knew from his wife about the matter of Duke Ding thinking he had heart problems, he was worried. There was no educational servant by the duke's side, so Butler Zhao decided to find a few books.

Duke Ding Xie Heng raised his handsome face from the desk, his brows were sharp and he carried an invisible oppressive force as he spoke, "What books?"

"The books that you need most at this time." Butler Zhao replied respectfully.

Duke Ding Xie Heng put down his brush and looked at Butler Zhao. His voice was cold as he ordered, "Xie Qi, take the books over here."

Xie Qi in the room took the books in the box and seeing covers in the box, his eyes widened. As if he touched electricity, he felt that the books in his hand were very hot.

Xie Qi handed the books with a stiff body and he lowered his head, not daring to look at his master's face. In his heart, he felt that Butler Zhao was very daring.

The books were all romance novels.

Duke Ding Xie Heng did not know that the books Butler Zhao found were all romance novels. He solemnly took a book to read. The book's novel was titled "Official Lady and Handsome Husband".

Duke Ding knitted his brows. The book was weird, a little like the popular novels in the market. He flipped a few pages and his body stiffened and then he recovered his bearing.

Duke Ding Xie Heng kept on reading the book with a serious expression as if the one he was holding was a work of a renowned erudite scholar.

The room was silent with only the sound of the book being flipped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.2K 56
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
985K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...
163K 4.9K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
210K 13.3K 63
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...