Hello, Ms.Jackson

Av Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... Mer

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano ๐Ÿ˜‰
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! ๐Ÿ˜‰
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

bet

6.7K 229 108
Av Mommy_milkers25-8

Sam POV:

I was glad I finally got to sit down after all that running through the airport.

They cuffed me to a table but thankfully I was a very bored and curious neighbor and Debra made her nephew teach me to pick any lock with anything and it worked perfectly.

I was on my way to Hawaii and I don't know why but I started to feel a bit upset.

Madelyn had me arrested but she was trying to apologize to me. She knows but I'm still leaving. Why am I still leaving?

"Samantha hill" the speaker above my head said "I need a Samantha hill"

I looked over and the flight attendant was speaking into the phone thing.

I put my hand up and she smiled "oh we found her. Your wife said to tell you to come home she's in labor and she needs you asap"

That bitch. If I don't leave people are going to think I'm abandoning my wife while she's having my baby.

"I'm not married" I announced and people were looking at me and judging me. "I'm serious not. Look" I held up my hand to show no ring "I'm not married and I'm a woman how could I have gotten another woman pregnant?"

"You're going to leave your wife like that for Hawaii while she's having you child?" Someone in the plane asked.

"I'm not married"

People start mumbling and whispering. She had announced my name so everyone knows who I am now.

Someone came and sat down beside me then the other seat was taken too "you'd really leave your wife the have your child alone?" That voice.

I jerked my head to the side and seen Madelyn and on my other side was Evelyn.

"You're right. I'm going" I stood up and went to stop around Madelyn but she was too fucking tall and her giraffe legs were in the way and same for Evelyn. I went to stop over Madelyn but she positioned herself so I'd half to rub against that little stick in her pants so I went to Evelyn and she copied her sisters actions. I hate these women.

I ended up crossing over Madelyn and she made sure to grab my hips and touch whatever she could as I passed then her and Evelyn got up to follow me off.

They stayed a step behind and when I was off they wrapped their arms in mine "you run I'll tackle you" Madelyn threatened.

I believe her.

They led me to another door that led to where the planes are and they took me to a jet and let me go on first.

Only once I was strapped in did they talk "you want a vacation?" Madelyn asked.

"No"

"Then why Hawaii?"

"Why not? Maybe I'll find less problematic women there"

"I doubt that I dated a Hawaiian before and she was crazy but hot" Evelyn said.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window and Madelyn unbuckled herself and came to the seat beside me and Evelyn went to the front where the pilot is.

"So..."

I ignored her and kept looking out the window.

"Sam"

"This is kidnapping"

"And you assaulted a police officer and broke from a holding cell. I have amazing lawyers do you?"

Bitch.

"His grip hurt" I told her. She looked down at my arm and I hid it under the other one. I saw her jaw tense a bit and knew she had already seen the forming bruise.

She didn't speak anymore until we were in the air and we could take our seatbelts off. "I need to use the rest room" is all she said before walking into the back.

I wonder if they have any parachutes?

I stayed sitting and felt a weird feeling coming up in my throat. I hate flying.

She came back a minute later and passed me a drink and was holding one of her own.

"He's not pressing charges"

"Who?"

"The man who grabbed you"

"I thought you were using the restroom. What'd you do? Call the officer?"

"He's not an officer anymore"

"Wh-"

"Try it. I made it myself" I said pointing to the drink that was much lighter than her own.

I brought it to my lips and sipped it and she smiled while I did so. "Is this just watered down whiskey?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You haven't gone to bars recently and gotten your watered down whiskey so I did it myself"

I smiled a bit and it made her smile more.

"Sam I really am sorry"

"So you've said"

"Sam please. I don't think you understand what was going through my head when she said something was wrong. I get that you were angry and I know you wouldn't hit a pregnant woman-"

"In the stomach" I said finishing her sentence even though that's not what she was going to say. I smiled a bit and remember the first punch I threw and the surprise on all of there faces.

"Hopefully you wouldn't do it anywhere"

"I would. If they really deserved it. Why do you think I stuck with the face just in case"

"I'm trying to apologize not talk fighting tactics"

I shrugged and sipped my drink. She used more water than whiskey but at least she tried right?

Why is she apologizing to me? Shouldn't I apologize to her? Should we even be apologizing to each other? Jasmine is who needs to apologize. I'll beat her ass again and if she somehow is pregnant I'll drag her ass I don't care.

Does that mean she's single? Did she break up with her? Are they still getting married? Should I ask?

No I'll wait and let her tell me.

"I just gave a whole speech and you weren't even listening" she said sitting down across from me. "Sam can I kiss you without getting slapped?"

I don't think that's a good idea. She leaned over to me and connects her lips with mine and I can't explain how much I missed this feeling.

I pushed her away and I seen her starter to apologize "shut up" I told her and she did.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed onto her lap and reconnected our lips.

She held onto my hips and moved me herself making me grind against her.

"You were lying to her right?" Madelyn asked while breaking off the kiss.

"To who?"

"Evelyn"

"Why are you talking about Evelyn while I'm trying to have sex with you?"

"I just need to know"

"Need to know what?"

"Who's bigger?"

I swear to God.

I ignored the question and just started kissing her again. "Did you happen to bring that box from the backseat of your car?"

"No but I can have it sent if you'd like"

I nodded "How long are we going to be gone and where are we going?"

"Just a short while and you'll see"

Half answers I'll give a half answer then too "yes Evelyn's bigger" did I say half answer or full? I can't remember, oh well.

"Seriously?"

I nodded and she looked confused "you're fucking with me"

I shook my head "nope" yup.

I ignored the look she was giving me and leaned down starting to kiss her neck and she tilted her head a bit for me. I started to move my hips by myself while her hands just rested there and I reached down starting to unbutton her Tshirt.

Before I pulled the shirt off I stopped the kissing to look her in the eyes "can I continue?" I asked her.

She smiled a bit and nodded so I pushed her shirt off of her shoulders and sat it in the chair next over. "Why didn't we have sex with your shirt off more often?"

She just shrugged and grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head.

"I'm still angry" I said.

"Be angry"

"I will"

"Okay good" she grabbed the back of my neck pulling me back to her pushing our lips together.

She reached down to undo her pants so I stood and pushed mine down "you said some very hurtful things"

"I know. I'm sorry"

"You will be"

I kicked my pants off and put them into the seat with our shirts.

"I'm sure I will" she said doing the same.

I climbed back into her lap and she leaned forward putting her hand on my back.

Anywhere her hands touched the skin under it burned. I want this. I want her but I shouldn't. She never told me if she left her. What if I'm making her cheat.

Her phone started ringing so I just hit the button to mute it and a minute later they called again so I put it on vibrate and kissed my way down her neck.

I reached behind her snapping her bra off and pulling it off of her shoulders smiling. "Boobies" I said staring down at them "I'm now only 80% angry with you now"

"How much were you before?"

"98"

"Why not 100%?"

I reached down and started rubbing my hand down the tent in her pants "2%" I said.

"Only 2?"

I nodded "why do you think I'm only mad at Evelyn 92%?"

"Wait so-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"Take your boxers off" I instructed and she obeyed. I stood up smiling down at her knowing I have her wrapped around my finger. This is going to be fun. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor making her pause her actions for a moment to stare before moving even quicker to pull her boxers off.

I slid my underwear down and put them in the chair with the rest of the clothes and turned around bending over to pick up my bra giving her a full view.

I picked it up and slowly stood and turned back around to put it in the chair and seen her leaning back in the chair and holding onto the arms of the chair and her knuckles were white and a bit more pressure and they'd break.

She was trying to show dominance in her posture and it wasn't working. I climbed onto her lap and a small gasp fell from her mouth as we touched bare skin every where.

I started moving my hips on her and this made another moan fall from her lips. "Sam" she said barely above a whisper.

I held still and she groaned a bit "you can do better than that" I told her.

"Sam please. You can do it later but I need you right now"

"Then say it"

She looked confused for a second then it snapped and she shook her head as if she just came back to reality and realized the position she was in. "No"

"Say it"

"I won't"

I sat up and lined her up but stayed there and she groaned "please" she said

"No"

"Sa-"

"Come on baby you can do it" I said and ran my thumb over her lip "come on do it for me"

"I can't"

"You can. Be a good girl and do as asked" her face went red and this was the first time I've ever seen her blush like this.

"Come on" she put her hands on my hips trying to guide me down but I kept control and didn't budge.

"All you have to do it say it" I whispered grabbing her chin and tilting her head up to line up with mine.

I ran my lips over hers but didn't let it go further and she didn't do as asked so I connected our lips and she tried to take control of the kiss but I wouldn't let her.

I went down on her lap and she moaned and I used that to my advantage to take control of the kiss and go back up and off of her making her whine. I ran my hand down her chest "you know what you have to do"

"No"

"Okay then" I stepped up off of her and she looked confused and I started grabbing my clothes to put them back on and she knew I would.

I heard her mumble something so I paused and looked over at her "what?"

She said it louder but it still wasn't loud enough.

"Speak up dear" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Plea- ....."

"Louder"

"Please ....."

"I still can't hear you"

"Please mommy"

"...that's just not it is it? What else do we have?"

"No more"

"More" I told her

"Please mistress" she tried and my smiled widened.

"Not just quite there but close"

"Please ma'am" she said not even arguing.

I took a very long and hard look at her "one more"

"...please darling?"

"I think we might need more confidence"

"Please darling"

"Mhh...I think I like the first one let's try that again"

"Sa-"

"Ah" I said cutting her off "you were doing so well"

"...please mommy"

I smiled a bit and went back to her sitting on her lap and holding onto her shoulders "good job. Look at you learning. I am so proud of you. Looks like you've earned yourself a reward you can have one of two. First; you can call me whatever you want second; you can have me anywhere you want"

She took a minute to think about it. "I'll get what I want later and I just want you right now. I want Sam so I'll take the first option" I nodded showing her I was listening.

"Good choice. Any choice is a good choice if that's what you want" I put my hand on her cheek and smiled and she moved my body for me and I let her and a moan slipped from my mouth as she pushed inside of me and it took a minute to bottom out but when I did we sat just like that for a moment before I started moving up and down on her dick and she was moaning and kissing me wherever she could get to and moaning my name.

It went a few minutes like this and when I felt her getting close I kissed her then pulled off and she let out a whimper. "You choice my name over my body" I told her and started getting dressed.

"What?"

"The options were to call me Sam or to fuck me right?"

She slightly nodded and I smiled.

"You don't get both"

"Sam I'm right there"

"I'm aware. Why would I finish you off when that's not what you choose"

"Sam please. I'll call you whatever you want"

"Too late darling. Get dressed I'm going to take a nap"

"Please"

"Nope"

"And when can I?"

"There's a bathroom right back there for ahead"

"Will you be joining?"

"Nope"

"When will you join me?"

"Hmmm... Not for a long time"

"We'll be sharing a room for a while so you won't last that long"

"Wanna bet?"

"Yes"

"I'll last longer" I told her.

"I doubt that"

"We'll see"

She grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom and I smiled.

This is going to be fun. I wonder what Evelyn's doing.

An: I almost didn't give you smut I was going to make Sam get plane sick and have a repeat of  the chapter volcano but I wanted to be nice so I didn't.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

3.8K 112 19
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+| I was said to be ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž... ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. I had heard it so much...
656K 22.3K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
1.7K 80 13
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
36.7K 794 89
"What will we do with you?" I could feel them walk around the room no matter how much they tried tiptoing. "Anything you want daddy." I responded. I...