Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

By MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 8

187 21 0
By MedievalTomboy

Sir Cacao Point of View

My hands shook a little in excitement.

My eyes shook a little in excitement.

My lips trembled a little in excitement.

My nose... just got a little weird in excitement.

Pushing down all the little excitements that mounted into a huge hill, I carefully opened the sexy thing in front of me.

The pinkish white body filled with the most bewitching smell nearly tossed me in a roller coaster ride of thrill with no safety belt.

I panted and lay on my bed as I closed my eyes for a second before I finally open it.

Dear Sir Cacao,

Hello, dear Choco Drizzle! Why is your letter earlier than other times this time?

Don't tell me you missed me more than you missed cheese in your pizza!

My sincere condolence for getting spanked for an innocent hobby and kindness you had for your ex-pets. Apologies for unintentionally making you narrate such an embarrassing story to the world; however it was not my intention to do so. But truth to be told, each and every one of your experiences is so funny, including the bees one.

Drizzle... why are you apologizing?

Who are you?

If I am Cacao, the raw product of choco, then you are my drizzle! How can you apologize to me for something so small?

Silly woman!

But then again, as long as you are happy and laughing.

The question about your first kiss which you asked everyone to make a guess; having been your fan and pen friend for a few years now, I think I can guess the answer.

Given how much you love yourself, you must be your first kiss if I am not wrong.

Maybe you kissed yourself in a mirror or some kind of reflection.

Indeed, she is one among the very few who knows me well. She could even guess the answer to such a difficult question.

Hats off to Drizzle!

I am doing better these days. Something good happened to me which caused me to be in a good mood these past few days. All thanks to your words and your encouragement, I've been giving myself some time and most importantly, love. Like you said, I need my love for myself more than someone else's.

Why do you think I love myself so much? Because I am my favorite. Only if I am happy can I still be happy otherwise.

Now, coming to our ritual, nowadays, my favorite place to visit changed from Bolivia to Namibia. What about you? I know you love traveling so much and most of the times, you recommend the locations of your photo shoots and commercial Vlogs.

Is there any place you want to visit so desperately in the recent time?

Waiting for your answer.

All my love,

Choco Drizzle.

P.S:- The gift box that came with the letter is for you.

These bees won't hurt anyone.

Closing the pinkish white letter, I slumped back into the pillow and smiled to myself.

Favorite place to visit?

Let me see... I would say, Ziro Valley in India.

I once watched a few vlogs of residents of the place and fell in love with it. Ziro valley looked truly beautiful from those vlogs and other pictures from the internet.

If I were to pack my bag and leave somewhere now, I would go to Ziro Valley.

And if I could, I would really like to take – take Choco Drizzle to with me.

Shaking my head, I sighed at the thought that popped in mind again for the nth time in the past few years.

Choco Drizzle is like a talking book and mute radio to me. She is both interesting and boring that I slowly grew fond of.

Only, I don't know who she is, how old is she or just anything about her.

The first woman who made my heart beat crazily was Drizzle and it was through her letters she did it. I really, truly wish I could meet her one day.

I opened the gift box that came with the letter and found what I think is the cutest and heartwarming thing in the world.

In the box are small accessories that looked like real bees. A honey bee keychain, a honeybee tiepin, there are several accessories that men use; only, they are designed as bees.

This woman -!

Argh! I just –

Nevermind, I'll just kiss her in my dreams. If she knew this, she will surely fall into a coma of happiness.

Putting all the thoughts of Drizzle in a safe in my brain, I started to prepare some good self made quotes for my interaction session with Bart's department classmates.

Bart is a stubborn boy but with this single appearance, I will make sure to increase his popularity in girls.

The whole campus will go crazy and treat him like a prince which he doesn't like at all. But I'm adamant enough to make him get used to the attention of female gender and probably wipe away his fear for women in the process.

The next day, I felt like a light feather flying colorfully on college campus. Looking at the students, I realized how much I did not miss this at all.

Because I was not an excellent student and my grades were just average. It was just enough for me to tell people that I'm educated enough.

When my car reached the parking lot, several students in a uniform welcomed with wide smiles. I gave them a wider smile of my own, silently telling them what exactly a charismatic smile looks like.

When I stepped out of my car, the other students who didn't know of my arrival recognized me and hollered loudly at my arrival and tried to reach me but the uniform wearing students formed a wall around me and escorted me safely to a large lecture hall.

"Sir, Cacao, what an honor! What a great honor to finally meet the cupid in skin and bones." Before I react to whoever he is, I was enveloped in an uncomfortably warm hug.

I love hugs, in general.

But even hugs have their own temperature and intensities. Hugs from family should be warm and most importantly, comfortable.

Hugs from men, stranger men, in the case, should be light, polite and respectful; unlike which I was enveloped in right now.

Only women and women of all ages included have the strength to make any hug feel good - with no innuendoes intended.

This man, whoever he is, hugged me really tight nearly making me breathless.

Such love, even I don't show it to myself.

"Mister –" I coughed as a result of my head being strangled by his arm so very deadly lovingly. "Mi-mi-mi-mister."

Gosh, it felt like I'm DJ-ing!

"Agent, please calm down." Bart, you lovely man! Why are you here so late?

Hearing Bart, this Mister Agent slightly loosened his grip on and held me by my shoulders. I feel like Bek being held by Horus.

This Mister Agent is huge and when I say huge, he is huge like a bodybuilder in his prime. Looking at him closely, the first thing I noticed is his grin that, for the first time ever, made me quiver in fear.

He has no sense of cleanliness when it comes to his teeth.

Or is he obsessed with rainbow colors?

"Agent, Sir Cacao here understands your affection for him." Bart, the angel in whatever clothing he is wearing, pulled me a little away from the evilly grinning Agent.

"Ned, this is Agent Harpic –"

"Agent Harpic? You mean the cleansing agent right in person? How ingenious!" I murmured but in amazement, which was only heard by Bart and few other students standing close to us.

Agent Harpic, who came in forty percent larger pack than before is so big that he is a head taller than every one of us.

And I'm a proud six footer!

Bart and the others who heard me snickered a little but did not make it obvious fearing the Agent.

"Ned, this is Agent Harpic, a commissioner in National Architects Association, also our professor. He is a huge fan of his." I saw how much he loves me.

"Agent Harpic, it is very nice to meet." I nodded politely, fearing to give him a handshake. What if this man gets excited again and deprives me of my hand?

"Pleasure is all mine. All mine, Sir Cacao." I coughed at his words and prayed, his pleasure towards me could get a little limited.

"I see. Thank you." I nodded awkward with an awkward smile.

Why is this Agent so taken by me?

"You don't know but you are the reason why I finally found the love of my life." Ah, So it is like this.

He looks nearly sixty, I'm happy he found his love at least now. Like I always said and believed, love is not bounded by age.

"Congratulation, Agent. Nuptials are in order I assume?"

"Yes, she is going to be my eleventh and a wife forever."

Eleventh wife?

So much for 'love of my life'.

How – romantic!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

Do you think Choco Drizzle is Cacao's dearest fan or somewhere dear to his heart?

He is unlike himself when Drizzle sends a letter to him. Is this love or just exhilarating friendship?

Harpic? Agent Harpic? Your views on that poor agent's name?

Agent Harpic's fan-love for Cacao is too much. Your views?

Can Sir Cacao endure such heavy fan-love?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.5K 104
[***Warning***] [Possible spelling erros though it's been edited] [Possible triggering topics; read at own risk] [Cringe old art jumpscares] Cupid, t...
38.7K 4K 50
"Marriage is like a rhythm of a sinking Titanic. You know it will sink; all you have to do is learn to swim and dance to that rhythm." What kind of p...
22.1K 749 40
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] He smirked and got even closer to my face, "you see, this report is technically under my..." He tilted his head slightly to whi...
803 237 28
💕On Valentines Day, Cupid was supposed to be at his happiest as the God of love, but instead, he found himself feeling lonely and unloved. This was...