𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 ~ aaron...

By bubblizs

dependent ~ aaron hotchner x oc A quiet tech analyst, named Ellie Lombardi, for the FBI suddenly get... More

~ intro ~
**covers**
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
EPILOGUE
editing !!
future fic???

chapter forty two

7K 161 5
By bubblizs

a/n: i hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!!!

**third person pov**

Aaron had been sitting at Ellie's bedside since she came out of the surgery. No one could get him to leave. He would constantly say that he needed to wait until her parents got here before he could even think about leaving.

Not that the team even thought of leaving the hospital until she opened her eyes again after losing consciousness on the way to the hospital.

There was a small crowd outside her room leaving all of the staff and patients know that there was someone important in that room. With each member of the team still in their clothes from before and of course the two officers guarding the entrance of the girls room.

It was ordered from Struass. She didn't want the team to have to be on high alert while worrying about one of their own.

JJ stood up from her chair and started to walk towards the reception area to get another coffee when she saw two parents come rushing to the reception desk out of the elevator, "Hi, we're looking for our daughter? Eleanor Lombardi?" the mother rushed out.

Ignoring her need for another coffee, JJ walked over towards the couple with a tight lipped smile, "Hi ma'am... I'm a friend of Ellie's." their heads spun towards her.

The man smiled at her, "You must be JJ, Eleanor has talked about you guys a lot." he spoke to the blonde girl.

Shock was all over JJ's face, she didn't think that her and Ellie were close enough for her to talk about her to her parents...

"Oh, yes I am. I can take you to her room. She's been out of surgery for about two hours now." Jennifer spoke while leading her friend's parents towards her hospital room.

When the team saw that their blonde team member was coming back with two other people they immediately knew that it was Ellie's parents.

Emily stood up and met them halfway in the middle of the hallway, "I'm so sorry... oh, my name is -" she was cut off by Ellie's dad, "Emily. She talked about all of you guys. Feel no need to introduce yourselves." he said to all of them.

While the rest of the people were greeting and offering their support for them and Ellie, Aaron noticed the commotion out of the room.

Glancing back at the unconscious girl, he was ready to stand up and walk out of the room to greet her parents but stopped when Ellie's mom walked into the room.

Aaron stood there and watched as his lover's mother looked over daughters body with an immense look of sadness on her face. It took a few seconds for him to gather the courage but then he cleared his throat, "Hi Ma'am, my name is Aaron. I-uhm guess you would call me her boyfriend." he tried to introduce himself.

She looked over at him with a smile, "I know who you are. She wouldn't stop talking about you while she was at home. Don't even think about apologizing to me and her pappa, you couldn't have planned this." her mother spoke to the section chief.

Tears started pooling in Aaron's eyes for probably the millionth time for the last ten hours, he was honestly surprised that his body still had tears in his body.

"Oh Honey... come here." the mother motioned for him to come closer before she wrapped him up in a comforting hug.

With everyone outside watching the scene it brought tears to their eyes again, before her dad entered the room with a slight clear of his throat, "You must be the guy who occupies my daughter's heart like crazy, huh?" he questioned.

Except Aaron didn't answer him, all he did was just look back at Ellie.

Two hours later everyone was acquainted and waiting for Ellie to just wake up.

Aaron had learned a lot about Ellie and her family in the time they were waiting. Like her dad's name is Antonio and her mother's name is Juliana. She has four adoptive siblings along with a multitude of foster kids staying at her house.

"Daddy!" a little boys voice echoed through the hallway before the little boy ran into Eleanor's room, "Dad why is Eleanor sleeping?" Jack asked his dad.

Aaron leaned over towards his son and picked him up, "She worked really hard today buddy so she needed to get some extra help that's all. Now we have to be quiet or else we'll wake her up." he whispered in his ear watching as Ellie's parents smiled at the boy.

"Hiya buddy! We're Ellie's momma and pappa...What's your name?" Juliana asked the little boy.

Glancing at his dad for a reassuring look, he looked back at the older couple before whispering, "My name is Jack, this is my daddy!", before giving them a little wave.

An intake of breath caught the attention of everyone including the people in the hallway.

**Ellie's pov**

Feeling my body come out of this deep heavy sleep I took a deep intake of breath. The breath went into my lungs and felt like burning coals raging through my body.

Trying to open my eyes I immediately closed them at the burning white light surrounding me.

"Ellie, you're awake!" a familiar little boy's voice flooded my ears. Jack.

Doing my best I opened my eyes and saw the little boy smiling back at me, but what I was really paying attention to was Jack's dad.

"Aa-ron, you're okay." I managed to mutter through my sore and dry throat.

When a cup was placed next to my mouth I turned my head and saw my loving parents sitting next to my bed with tears in their eyes, "Hi Honey... how you feeling?" my dad asked me, leaning forwards and grabbing my other hand.

Feeling tears come into my eyes I pouted at them, "I'm so sorry mamma and pappa..." I tried to say.

Momma shook her head and looked back between me and my pappa, "Don't even apologize baby, you are my baby I have to worry about you. It's my job." she spoke sternly.

Smiling at her before glancing down at the little boy that had been playing with my fingers I gripped his little hand, "Hey little man, how are you doin'?" questioning him while I watch his eyes light up at me talking to him.

"I missed you! Daddy said that you were going somewhere for a long time." Jack spoke while glancing back and forth between me and Aaron.

Looking at Aaron I smiled, "Yea I was buddy... but hopefully I won't have to ever again for a very very long time." speaking directly towards the man that I loved even though I was looking at Jack.

I never wanted to leave these two or the team again.

Ever.

a/n: (cue the trixie mattel meme) SHE'S ALIVEEEEEEE

no but seriously, shes awake and stable, foyet = dead :)

seeeeee i told you guys it would be fineeee in the end.

bYe!!!!!

(i forgot to put this in, but do guys have any suggestions on what story i should do next???)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.9K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...
504K 7.9K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...
8.9K 178 16
[ONGOING] "Amelia. I need you. To tell me. To stop.." When Aaron Hotchner the unit chief of the behavioral analysis unit of the fbi is forced to add...