The Queen ➤ Daemon Targaryen

By melroseav

Visenya Targaryen was known throughout the whole kingdom as the sweet innocent Targaryen child loved very muc... More

discliamer and warnings
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
PROLOUGE PART II
ACT I - CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
ACT II
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
authors note :)
CHAPTER XXIII
ACT III

CHAPTER VI

8.7K 249 8
By melroseav

•1 month before Daemon leaves•
Daemon's POV:

It had been a few weeks since I had seen my little sister. I did go looking for her but her Septer told me tha farther sent her to live with one of are distant cousins for a few weeks which probably just meant Alicent asked him to. After all she did face complete humiliation from a 11 year old.

I must say I have grown a bit fond of my sister recently but i probably shouldn't get to close to her as I have been ordered to go and stay at dragon stone Castle for a few years as the castle needs a new lord.

"Brother, there you are, I've been looking for you" I heard Vaegon shout out to me as he walked over.

"What is it you need Vaegon." I asked

"What is going on with you and Visenya?" He siad.

"Nothing? Why."

" no reason I just saw you two looking at each other a lot and wondered if you had finally talked to her. After all you wouldn't stop talking about how much you hated her when we were kids." He joked

"Mhmmmm I suppose I don't really hold any resentment towards her anymore."

"Really why's that ?" Vaegon asked smirking.

"Because I only hated her as I was a child that had just lost my mother and needed someone to blame." I spoke bluntly with a cold tone.

"Alright,fair enough. When was the last time you went to a brothel you seem very stressed." My brother said patting my back before waking past me and leaving.

He can be so Infuriating sometimes I thought quietly to myself.

Visenya's POV:

I had only just returned home and I was so tired. Farther sent me to live with some distant family member in the east. It was so boring as I haven't seen Raxes in a month he must of grown a bit.

"Henley!" I shouted

And he burst in form the corridor.

"Is everything alright my princess" he asked out of breath.

"Yes, I just wanted to inform you that I'm going down to the dragon dens to see Raxes and no you can not come with me. I'm going alone this time."

"Princess, I really can't let you do that." Henley started his lecture.

"Henley, I just gave you an order. Stand outside and stay by the doors. Until I get back." I ordered him.

He seemed a bit shocked at first but shortly after did as I said.

One thing I did learn from being sent away is that practically every noble man,woman and even children would order people around so I thought I would try.

• time skip to dragon dens•

As soon as I arrived I could hear Raxes roars from the entrance. I knew she would be excited to see me!

He could probably smell my scent. I presume. I told the Keepers to stay outside this time as Raxes is usually quite protective of me if she doesn't see
Me every few days.

As I entered deeper into the den. I could practically feel Raxes getting closer and closer to me. Until I felt a pressure against my back and suddenly her face was right in front of mine.

"I missed you to" I said in veleryien.

As she nuzzled his face against me and then fell down into a sleeping position his tail curling around by my feet.

I smiled at the sight of Raxes being so peaceful. It looked like Caraxes wasn't here.That means I might see Daemon I thought.

"I might just wait a bit then rax" I said to her using her nickname but she was already fast asleep in her own world.

I then sat on the floor my back leaning against Raxes scaled stomach and felt myself slowly drifting off . Untill I was completely submerged in a sleepy trance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.4K 37
Visenya Targaryen is the only woman in her lineage named after the Conqueror, but she has dark hair, which opens the chain of events that will lead h...
27K 820 20
The younger sister of Viserys and Daemon Targaryen, if you thought Daemon was the rough prince Visaera, was the only one who rivalled that. She wasn...
694K 21.5K 111
The heart of a Targaryen was said to be one dipped in fire and blood. They ruled the skies with their dragons, danced through the flames of death and...
21.7K 1.6K 44
Visenya who is the heir to the Iron Throne just wants to make the realm better and safer like no one did before. While trying to grow up and prepare...