Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1

19.8K 337 53
By B_S_Robinson

(With a BDSM pun intended as: Home Sweet Home) lol.

Eliza's pov

After the plane ride, leaving JFK airport we would finally get to go home. It was time to eat as soon as we got home, so I look to Ashley. "Baby are you hungry?"

well why am I asking, she's my sub she eats when I tell her too, I will keep her under a strict diet the same way I am."Well it doesn't matter, you're eating anyway, I won't let you under eat or over eat." I added.

She nodded."Where will we eat?" And that indeed was a good question. I came up with the idea that we have dinner in my penthouse, good old home is where dinner is made.

I pull her close to me as we're sitting in the limousine, "I'm going to make you dinner at my penthouse which will be your home until we," I didn't have the guts on riding crops to say what came next. "Part ways." I said gasping before.

She leans her head in the crook of my neck. "I will stay with you for as long as I can, I want this long," she trailed with a sorrowful sigh. "I want this lasting."

I tried to not listen to it, it only made me feel weak to think about us. "You'll love my penthouse," I say, boringly. "You will have your own room, but if you ever want you can sleep with me anytime, you have all new clothes too, your own bathroom, everything you could ever want."

She gasped. "What? No way!" she jumped and down her seat. "Thank you mommy- I mean Eliza!"

I smile. "All for you my love," I kiss her head. I see we've arrived, Ansel takes all the bags and a bellhop too, as I step out the car, and carry Ashley.

"Eliza I can walk on my own." she growled. I only held her tight as she tried to jump out my hold, I walk. I wanted her spoiled, I wanted her in the finest clothes, I wanted her to be the happiest.

"I know but I'm going to hold you anyway, you are my little princess, you think that'll I'll let you come home without being carried through the threshold?"

She giggled and let me carry her, even at the elevator I still held her, we kissed all the way up. I could see us like this one day, I could see us as wives and that haunted me a bit but like she said I must have trust. "If I live here, what about my friends how will they pay for rent if I'm not there to help out?"

I chuckled. "I got it covered little one, none of you and your friends will be paying for rent, I will until you all find houses for yourselves and get out for college, I will also pay for each of your college tuitions." I explained. I will make sure this is the last time those lovely girls pay for anything, I've seen how Ashley and the girls scrub every floor to just rub pennies together every night. We arrived to our floor, the top floor, we walked down the long corridor like hall way.

"W-What?" she stammered, taken aback. "No I can't ask you to do that Eliza, the girls and I got it."

I shook my head, still chuckling. Silly girl. "I want to do all of this, those girls have took care of you, made sure you even got to me without the help of them I'd never met you so it's the best I can do, they are also like family to you and I want to take care of the people who take care of you, I'm in their debt. I want you to have everything and happiness."

"Money does not buy happiness, but if you want to do that okay- Do I get to keep my job?"

I didn't want her to have the job, but she's give me a fight if I said no, I could tell her wanted her independence, I don't take that from her but I still want to pamper her everyday until she's ready to leave me. "If you want your job, I will not interfere, Ashley." she was a part time waitress at some greasy diner, part tie creative and submission requested painter and a full student all to make ends meet.

"I hate my job at the diner, could I work for you Ms. Robinson?" she asked, it had a bell to it, it sounded sexy when she said my name.

"At Robinson incorp, sure thing but what position would you want to stand for?"

We stop to my door, I open as I still support her in one arm. "Home sweet home baby girl." I let her down, to walk about, she began to walk around the living room, touching platform artwork, sculptures, painting. I brought her's a while back and I keep them in my bed room.

"Is there an empty spot for a visual merchandiser? I may not have a degree in fashion, but I know enough about it and what of your clothing products would go well for your collections and look books."

I trusted her enough to help me with what clothing products of mines we could get together on manikins. I had a few around my bedroom, because if I'm not doing work at the studio then here. "That position is empty, I would be happy to have you apart of the company, my love this will certainly bring us together and now I don't have to worry about you, I will know your safe all the time."

"I'd like to feel safe and to be close to you." we walk in the kitchen. I noticed I only had very little of the recipies I needed for what I wanted to cook tonight.

"Baby how about a ride to the grocerie store, hm?" I asked folding my arms around the shoulder, behind her back.

She nodded. "Yes mistress," she said smoothly. The sounded so good to hear her say, she said it without shivering, she was finally comfortable with the word... Mistress.

"Good girl, come," I take her hand, holding it as we walk back out of my penthouse. This feels right, us being like this together and I'd give anything to have it forever. I look at the little girl besides me with a big smile and huge blonde hair, rushing it seems like she can't wait, she reminded me much of myself when I was younger... When I used to be someone's sub. "We won't take the limo I'll give Ansel a break and drive my car." We took the elevator all the way to the garage, where closest to the elevator was a reserved spot always for me, where my charcoal 2016 Jaguar F-type was parked and next to the Jaguar was the 2014 blood red Maserati-LaFerrari hybrid car that I also owned.

By tommorow morning, Ashley's 2015 Lamborghini Aventador. She'll love it. I walk her to the passenger seat, I opened the door for her. "My princess," I help her in and the close the door.

I walk to the left of the car, open my door and take a seat, I slam the door shut. Ashley's looking forward at the concrete wall. "I can't believe this is all happening Eliza- I love my mistress, the women who hits me, pleasures me and loves me back..."

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Baby, for the last time, it's not hitting it's discipline," I take her wrist and kiss the back of her hand. "I will discipline you when you need to be disciplined, you will learn to live by my rules and obey your mistress, I will take care of you in every way, clothe you, bathe you, feed you and everything, I will be your safe house."

Ashley rest her head back on the seat. "Yes mistress."

I softly let her hand go and drive off to the closest grocery, Fresh Grocer;. The ride was so quiet, so I had about five minute left of still driving. "Tomorrow is a work day for me, I was thinking you would call your boss and quit, come to the company building and hang with me, look at my designs an figure some stuff out with getting my newest collection on deck, " I was dry of fashion, nothing came to mind but my last few days this month by traveling to Paris and India I've glimpsed at the clothing, I could totally use all the help.

I've never worked with Indian fashion, and not much of French couture just a bit. I look to Ashley for a response. "Sure thing," she said dryly.

I was now becoming worried, afraid Ashley was upset with me. "Tell me what is it baby," I waited for something- Anything. Now I was angry by the painful silence, even after I parked. "We won't get out of this car until you tell me!"

Silence, still. I was infuriated by my submissive disobedience. I take her by the wrist pulling her over my lap in the car, I finally got a whimper from her. "You said you'll be my safe house and discipline me when I need it," she cried out, glossy tears glaze her piercing blue eyes. "No one has never made me feel that safe, that much loved that they will show me right from wrong and feel loved."

I couldn't help but let out a tear, I take her into my arms cradling her in my arms. "My baby," I sigh, kissing her scalp. "that's my intent, to make sure you're safe, happy and in disciplined, I want to dominate you, lead you and love you."

"Good for me." she whispers inside my chest.

I chuckle, "Still I'm going to have to give you a spanking right now, you were a disobedient little girl, you know that right baby?"

She nods. "I'm sorry mistress," she sniffled. "I promise I won't again."

I know she might do it again but I let her be to ease her. "I know baby, I know."

She's doing so well, she's taking it like a big girl and this is what I was training her for: to know what she did was right or wrong. Without me telling her, she's over my knees. I take down her skirt, and pull down her tight white bunny thongs.

I wind my hand back, and force a swat down on her. "Mistress!" Ashley yelps.

"Count!" I growl.

"One!" I take another down to her, I know she can take this. "Two!"Another, lower to her behind where the cups are. "Three!" she voice reaches higher, that indicates her most softest spot on her behind.

I let her know, "Baby we're almost there, hold on for two more princess and tonight I'll let you pick dessert and any movie you want to watch." I meant it.

I had gone harder, testing her limits with the last two. "Four!" the last, was five, I left her behind red with only five swats.

Ashley crawled back into my arms where she felt safe at. "It hurts mistress," Ashley grunted. "But I did good right?"

I nodded. "You always do you handled it so well I'm proud to call you my submissive, my baby, my everything."

I take off her panties and pull up her skirt, she says nothing letting me have all control over her but I can see her blush.

We leave the car and walk over to the grocery, I have a list on my phone that a servant of mine's memo'd me. I take a cart and we go in.

. Wine and Munster cheese

.Cheese Cauliflower Casserole

. Chive, butter and sour cream mashed potatoes

. Sweet buttered baguette

. Ghiradelli squares

The list was good.

I checked off things I already had at home.

Wine : Check

Butter : Check

Cheese: Check

I didn't have any Munster cheese, cauliflower, chives, potatoes, a baguette or chocolate Ghiradelli squares. "Princess, you and I have to get everything that's not checked, can you keep a sharp eye for me?"

She nodded. I kissed her cheek. "Thank you baby girl."

The vegetable aisle was closest to the entrance- Thank god it wasn't on the other side of the market. I walk down past cucumbers, bell peppers, squash, carrots and chiles, there is the cauliflowers before the broccoli. Ashley points at the cauliflower. "These right?"

I nodded. She takes two placing them into a plastic vegetable grocery bag and knotting them up, onto the next... The potatoes were a few steps down from cauliflower, good! The potatoes were behind tomatoes, onions, loads of stalky celery and beats. "Ashley get the biggest ones for me." and so she did, she bought five of them, she insisted on eating home fries on the morning with her breakfast.

At the end of the aisle was the herbs, I took a small box of chives plopping them inside the cart next the the potatoes. "A baguette huh?" Ashley smirked. "Where'd we get that from around here?"

I take her to the aisle where it's said "Baked goods", "Would you do me the honor of getting a baguette baby?"

She took the tongs and lift the plastic flap to get to the two feet long baguette. She caught one nicely, and took a plastic bread bag. After she took it she kissed me on the lips, and well roughly I kissed her back as impossible as it seems I did what I thought I would never do... Give a passionate kiss. I was falling for this girl and it keeps hitting me harder than ever that I love my submissive. "I know you're my submissive, but I love you."

She shook her head. "No you love that you get to hit me and boss me around."

I shook my head right back with my forehead touching hers. "No baby, I am IN love, I love who you are, I love your heart, I love you baby!" I left her shaking, her lips quivering and chest heaving up and down I take my hand down her pants into her panties, "Baby you're soaking wet in your thin little panties." I rub her pearl , sending her little body into shocks.

I stopped to tease her. "C'mon baby we're on our way home, we gotta get the last part- The good part, and that's chocolate." I had just imagined eating delicious perfectly made Ghiradelli chocolate on my girlfriend/submissive, right off her smooth sex.

She giggled. "I like chocolate, like I like you- After being with you for a minute I like black girls, but I've always had an interest in them,"

We walk to get some chocolate, in a small candy section. I take a milk chocolate caramel Ghiradelli squares golden bag, as Ashley takes cinnamon white chocolate squares.

We take our things to the register and get scanned. I hope tonight will be just a delicious as she is, god I'm starved and in the mood to be my usual BDSM-y self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dusk By des

Vampire

20.7K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
478 80 8
"The harder I try to resist, the closer he come, effortlessly defying my intentions" A tale where love holds secrets, every look hides a truth. ' Li...
3.7K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
923 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...