Star Dancing - Fem Reader

By DanitheGOAT

Y/n, is a homeless war veteran. Before your service you ran away from home due to some...family issues...yea... More

Great Wall of Artistic Delinquency
Opportunity Knocks
Comfort
"Straight" to the Point
Exterior Confidence
Reunion
Support
Protection
Profitability
Catch-Up
Dirty Love (NSFW)
Anniversary
Unexpected
Big News
Stage Fright?
Frozen
Finally, a Thrill
Loss
Surprisingly Soft
These chains
Savior
Enduring Love
Breaking Point
Recovery
Love and Safety
Dancing Stars
Relaxation
Worst Nightmare
Reunited
Halloween Fright
Monster Within
So Much Tension, So Little Time
Losing A Step
New Vibes
A New Beginning
The Dare
Lil Backstory
Hushed Love
Bold
Childhood
Finally It Comes
Showtime
Individuality

Cigar Talks

59 5 0
By DanitheGOAT

"Yas...can I tell you something super crazy?"

"Anything, sis" Yasuo casually responds.

"So... I walked in the house today and... Evelynn was doing some weird shadow shit...Ahri turned into a fox. I just want to know if my PTSD finally cracked me or not. Yknow, get a second perspective on it."

"So, you weren't the only one that noticed some weird shit going on with them. I was wondering the same thing about myself." Yasuo says with a chuckle.

"Wait so you know? About them being demons and stuff?" you sit up and face him incredulously.

"I mean I don't know the specifics, but definitely was noticing some weird shit. Look if that's what it is, and they go ape shit and kill us or whatever. I'd rather die with you than anyone else" Yasuo says with a relaxed chuckle.

"Seraphine can probably sense us right now" you say with a relaxed chuckle.

"What do you mean?"

"She said she can sense people's emotional state and even slightly influence it. So, she can probably sense what we are feeling right now."

"What ARE you feeling?" Yasuo asks curiously as he leans back in his chair relaxed.

"Admittedly a little nervous about everything I was told. My girlfriend being a void monster is honestly kind of cool. She is sadly super insecure about it though; I mean we just don't know a lot about it so naturally that's a little worrying. How about you?" you say with a calm tone, leaning back in your chair.

"I mean I am learning with you, like you said a bit nervous. I'm here for the ride if you are though. Feel like it's too late to leave even if we wanted to." Yasuo lets out a hearty chuckle.

"I am here for the ride, if anything it'll be our little cool secret" you say as you hold out your cigar.

Yasuo chuckles and touches his cigar with yours as a 'Cheers'

"What's another weird journey in our life?"

"Amen brotha"

---

Back in the house,

"What are they saying?" Kai'sa asks concerned.

"I never realized how close they actually are, they just talked about us as if it were just another day in the office. They are taking this news really well."

"I was sensing a bit of anxiety from them" Seraphine says as she holds Akali in her arms.

"Oh...that's good" Kai'sa's tone still filled with anxiety.

"Bokkie, Y/n said she thinks you're really cool. She loves your second skin. She is just happy that you can be yourself." Ahri says with a comforting pat on the thigh.

Bokkie just smiles and gives her a timid nod.

"You know what I just thought of?" you ask rhetorically, pausing for a second.

"How easy would it have been for them to take care of that home invasion? Jesus that shit hurt. Can't believe they let the human do that shit" you say with a loud cackle as you drag from your cigar.

——
In the house:

"I'm sorry Y/n...that probably did hurt"Ahri whines to herself in response to your comment.

"What hurt?" Akali interjects as Ahri holds up a finger to silence the room to let her continue listening.

——
Back in the yard

"That's a fair point. They don't even need security at this point. IMAGINE if they were there in Spain with us." Yasuo smiles brightly, reciprocating the energy.

"Yo! No one would have died. It would have been a piece of cake man, but hey. We gotta have SOMETHING to measure up to them Yknow? They're such bad asses and we are just humans" you say with a sigh, coming down from your laughing high.

——
In the house

"You're more than that Y/n, don't hate yourself over that" Ahri says with a droop of her ears.

"Ahri?" Kai'sa asks concerned.

——
Back in the yard

"Oh don't get down on yourself now, you're a special stubborn little shit"

"Yea yea, god you and Samira constantly ganging up on me" you say with a playful tone.

"Hey we had to get our future first class ready for the big leagues. At least that's what Samira told me"

"What you mean?" your tone turns a little more serious.

"That cycle before you were discharged, you WERE gonna get first. Samira told me"

"Damn, if only I suffered a little more. I would have gotten SO much hazard pay. I may not have been homeless" you say with a chuckle.

——
In the house

"Y/n was talking about the home invasion awhile ago and how we 'left the human to do it' and how it hurt a lot. Then she mentioned how she felt lower than us since she's a human. They were laughing a lot about it but like it's still something to think about." Ahri says in a sad tone.

"Babe...you're more than 'just a human'" Kai'sa murmurs.

"She's such a badass though! Even if she's a human she's a fucking badass, she fought for her country. Risked her life for us and her sister. She's the coolest" Akali rants.

"Even after all of that violence, she still treats us like queens." Ahri says through her sniffles as she pouts, lying in Evelynn's lap.

"Seraphine, do you think she actually feels that way?" Evelynn asks, gently comforting the pouting fox.

"I mean...she feels happy but I definitely feel a bit of sadness. I can't tell you why though, but that could be a reason" Seraphine says in a serious tone.

——
In the yard

"I would do all of that shit for them again though in a heartbeat. Every moment of struggle was worth meeting them. Especially, ESPECIALLY the little void queen herself. She's a special one lemme tell ya. Now that I know about her, it makes even better. I feel like I have another person to relate to." You pause for a second.

"Yknow we had a talk awhile ago about how much music has an impact on people, and I said how she and the girls are the real heroes. The impact from music is something beyond comprehension. I do truly believe that those girls are the true heroes. She was talking about how 'I' was the hero and I argued with her. I mean now
My point still stands now that I know about her. She's been through even worse than what we went through, and it just made me respect her even more than I already did. Those girls are heroes, they always will be. Especially Kai'sa, she's such a sweet and kind badass. Something I'm truly hoping to be one day." you say with passion in your tone.

Yasuo just listening, while smiling, to his friend.

"You really love that woman, don't you?" Yas says as he takes a drag of his cigar.

"More than anything, she's my hero man. Her and Samira, I can't disrespect Samira like that but Kai'sa is still my hero." You say with a chuckle, taking a drag of your cigar.

——

In the house

Ahri sits up, ears perking up as she tears up and looks at Kai'sa.

Kai'sa instantly takes notice and gets scared,

"No no she's not breaking up with me is she?!" I knew I shouldn't have said anything!" Kai'sa says through frustrated sobs, slamming her head into her palms in pure frustration.

Ahri immediately gets up to comfort her friend with a quick kiss to the temple and a loving hug,

"Bokkie baby no no no, she's saying the complete opposite" Ahri says in a loving tone.

"What?" Bokkie says through her sniffles.

"She was talking about your story, and how much of a 'sweet and kind badass' you are. That's how she put it. That she aspires to be like you one day. That you're her hero"

Due to listening to the recollection of Y/n's heartwarming confession, Kai'sa continues to profusely sob into Ahri's embrace.

Evelynn moves over to Kai'sa, presses a kiss on her temple and hugs her next to Ahri.

"Was Y/n always this nice in high school Sera?" Akali asks, now lying in Seraphine's lap playing with her girlfriend's long hair like a cat tugging on a hanging string.

"She was always a sweetheart, she was just very angry growing up. She always loved making people happy, she just really struggled." Seraphine says with a smile as she looks down at Akali who has somewhat of a guilty face.

"I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that I was apart of that struggle" Akali admits.

Seraphine chuckles and leans down to softly kiss her lover.

"Babe, if you didn't do what you did. She wouldn't be who she is today. It hurt her then, but now she is who we love today" Seraphine says as she gently caresses Akali's cheek.

"I never thought about it that way, hm"

Yasuo and Y/n walk back into the crying fest that is the living room. Y/n still presenting a desirable sight.

Her hair in a ponytail, a cigar in her mouth and a gun resting on her shoulder.

"You smoke?" Seraphine asks.

"It's just for celebration...or relaxation. These past couple days have be..." Y/n pauses to see Evelynn and Ahri comforting what seems to be Kai'sa.

You instantly lay the gun down and rush to her front, taking a knee.

"Kai'sa Kai'sa babe, what's wrong?" You ask with a soft tone. Gently grabbing her hands, which was the signal for Ahri and Evelynn to back off and let the two have a moment.

Kai'sa's tear filled pools of purple break your heart, you gently take your fingers and wipe falling tears away. You notice her purple, leathery skin forming on her exposed skin below her neck due to her intense emotion.

Once Kai'sa gathers herself,

"I was just...scared that my void stuff scared you away from me. I thought you were going to break up with me" Kai'sa's tone is broken and shaky, still filled to the brim with emotion. Tears flow intensely as she speaks.

"Mi amor, oh Mi amor" you say as you sit next to her and bring her in for a comforting hug, she instantly latches onto you like a koala on a tree. Sobbing loudly. Her purple arms squeezing your midsection tightly.

She makes eye contact with you and now both of her whole eyeballs are a deep purple with a black dot as a pupil.

"No matter how purple you get, you are still my lover. I will always love you no matter what. You're my hero, I never want to lose you." You say with a soft chuckle as you press a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I'm your...your hero?" Kai'sa asks with a sad tone.

"Yes baby, now that you told me your story. You just became a super sweet and kind and loving and SEXY badass" you say with a playful tone, which makes Kai'sa chuckle through her tears.

"I love you, Kai'sa. Void Queen or not. I will always love you, no matter how purple you get" you say with a loving smile.

"I love you to" Kai'sa says with a comforted smile as she moves to sit on your lap.

You rub her back gently as she cries.

Evelynn quietly walks over and whispers in your ear,

"Thank you Y/n, nothing you have done for us has gone unappreciated" she says with a smile as she kisses your cheek.

You give her a silent thank you with a kiss on the cheek back.

Seraphine and Akali move to couch and scoot close to you. Seraphine lying her head on your shoulder with Akali sitting in her lap. Evelynn and Ahri turn into a black panther and a small white fox respectively. Evelynn settles herself on both Kai'sa's and Akali's lap. With the smaller Ahri lying on top of Evelynn.

Evelynn nuzzles her head into Kai'sa's torso, the low rumble of her purring comforting Kai'sa as she gently pets between Evelynn's ears.

"Okay, I have to admit. This is the literal gayest thing I've ever done." You say with a chuckle.

"Y/n you can't walk in with the look of a butch and muscular mob boss look and not expect to get surrounded by lesbians" Akali quips sarcastically.

"Eh I tested my luck, not opposed to the result to be honest"

"Evelynn I don't know if you can comprehend what I'm saying, but I just wanted to say. The whole hunting humans thing. Just please don't think I hold that against you because I don't. I know that's not you anymore, I've only known you for a small portion of your life but you are such a nice person. I'm glad you made that decision hundreds of years ago" you say with a smile as you gently rub under Evelynn's chin.

Evelynn's lips grow wide in a toothy grin as she gives your wrist a few loving licks.

"She says thank you" Seraphine adds.

"Okay Dr. Doolittle you can talk to animals to?" You ask with a chuckle.

"No it's the same power...animals just aren't as complex as humans so it's easier to read. Therefore I get more slightly more information. Ahri is also really loving your ear scratches to by the way" Seraphine says with a proud smile plastered on her face.

"No wonder why you always seemed to know what to say when we were younger" you say with a smile. Still petting the two animals.

"You were pretty easy to read to be honest, everyone in school could read you"

"Really? Wow I gotta work on hiding my emotions better" you say with a chuckle.

"No!" Kai'sa says teasingly as she playfully smacks your forehead.

"Ouch. Fine, fine, fine, you win"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 988 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...
272K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
35K 906 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
95.1K 2.2K 36
Tired of being pestered by his father Y/n Arisato had run away from Ionia and into piltover to start a new but as that happens he hides his last name...