Showtime

Everyone is relaxing on the couch, cuddling with their respective partners. Your eyes suddenly light up and make eye contact with Yasuo, who is on the same page. The synchronized movement of you both getting off the couch and going to the door catches your girlfriends' attention.

"I swear those two might as well be the same person" Kai'sa remarks with a chuckle.

"They have been hanging out together more than usual lately huh?" Ahri points up, still laying her head against Evelynn's shoulder.

"You say that like it's a bad thing, it's a gay man and a poly lesbian. Let's not act like they are cheating on us...right?" Kayn's snarky attitude quickly turns into one of anxiety.

"Alright alright let's not put that in the air. They are probably just outside smoking or something." Evelynn says, hiding her slight anxiety.

"Though, curiosity killed the cat. C'mon let's go" Evelynn says as she gets up and leads the group downstairs.

Out of the window in the long winding stairs, they notice your car pulling off.

"Alright come on, we are going on a trip"

You in the car, look at Yasuo excitedly.

"We are actually going to have a concert...this is so excitedly nerve wracking. Our cover of Rain is just..ugh it's gonna be amazing."

"Especially working with KAYLE, of all people. Our ticket into the rock world"

The girls, after tailing for your for whole trip. Come across a music venue. A packed one at that, once they get out and walk towards the entrance. At the door one of the door ladies approach them.

"This way, please" she opens with a welcoming tone.

"Oh, thank you" Evelynn swiftly replied. The group follows the guide to the front row of the arena. Standing nearly in front of the crowd, but a safe distance away from the fans who instantly recognize the group.

"Oh, a V.I.P spot how interesting. They must know us"

"Now for our openers, give it up for A Million Eyes!" The man echoes over the intercom, triggering an eruption of applause from the crowd. The stage slowly lights up to reveal three people. Two female looking guitarist and a male looking drummer. The guitarist on the left is revealed to be Kayle of the famous rock band Pentakill. Who's standing tall and proud with her long blond hair in a spiked Mohawk.

The other guitarist and drummer are masked. Only revealing their eyes. The group is close enough to see that the guitarist has piercing red eyes and the drummer has equally as jarringly bright purple eyes. Both are dressed in a black button up and jeans with boots.

The group starts playing their recently popular cover of "Rain" by Sleep Token. (Yea I know it's the second appearance of this song but I'm obsessed)

The crowd starts loudly cheering and hollering once the first guitar part enters in. Entrancing the crowd. Heads banging and hair flying, the energy of the room is contagious even towards the group in front.

You notice that your family has arrived and you give Yasuo a look while singing, signaling him that the plan is in motion.

About 10 seconds before the final guitar part of the final chorus drops in you and Yasuo remove your mask. Which makes the crowd go wild leading into an extremely hard entrance of guitar absolutely escalating the energy.

Your outfit catches the attention of your family, mainly your lovers. Your eye color, bright red lips, bold black eye makeup and new tattoos makes your lover's jaws drop damn near literally. You notice that they noticed you, while you're singing you walk over to them and crouch down as your singing and playing. Looking across your three lovers back and forth, your lustful red eyes noticing their entranced state. You smile toothily, licking your upper row of teeth in a slow and sensual manner. The crowd screams and shouts at the showmanship. Leaving them begging for more as you walk away to the middle of the stage.