Protection

A/n: this is gonna be a bit darker of a chapter, just fyi.

It was a nice relaxing evening, you had dinner with the girls. Spent some time with the group in the living room, bullshitting as you normally do. It felt good to be able to relax with the group, you feel like you haven't had a chance to get closer to the other members. So, moments like these are important to you. Peaceful would definitely describe the feelings that were prominent in those moments, did that last long. In typical Y/n fashion...no.

You and Kai'sa get to bed later than everyone else, cleaning up and the like. Once you two finally settle on the soft mattress and drift to sleep. You suddenly hear a loud crash in the living room, it wakes you up, but you figure it's one of the girls being clumsy, so you allow yourself to settle.

Once again, more crashes occur. Your paranoia takes the lead and lets you sneak out of your room, peeking down the hallway into the living area you see a tall figure walking through the area with a bag. This figure is much taller than even you or Yasuo. Your mind focuses on the task at hand like a predator hunting it's prey, your movements becoming instinctual. You crouch and sneak to the living room where the figure is roaming. You finally hide behind the dining table, just to observe the movements. You see him putting items in a bag, he's obviously wearing a mask to cover his identity. The window to your side reveals a unfamiliar car parked on the opposite side of the street. 

You make a decision you never would have thought you'd make again, your heart starts racing but your breathing and movements remain calm and calculated. You take a step and accidentally bump into the chair, making a slight creaking sound as it scrapes against the tile. Which prompts the intruder to stop and investigate the sound, pulling out a knife. Walking towards your vicinity. 

This is the moment, the moment that you have been dreading for the past few minutes. 

As he walks to your direction and seemingly doesn't notice the source of the alarming sound. Starts walking into the hallway where your friends live.

You jump onto him locking your arms around his neck and yanking him down onto the ground. You are on top trying to subdue the intruder, he manages to get a solid cut along your cheek. Which prompts you to lose control, you block the next strike and start wailing blows to his face with uncontrolled emotion and power. Blood splattering your hands and face.

The girls all are woken up by the commotion, Yasuo especially. Who instantly runs past the girls who sees his friend wailing into this man's face.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" he yells as he yanks you off the man, he is definitely unconscious but still breathing. You try to break his grasp until you catch an actual glimpse of what you did which makes you instantly settle from your aggression, which turns into an uncontrollable wave of guilt. Yasuo still has a grasp on you as you look on your hands, covered in blood which just causes you to cry frantically. 

"No no no, I...I couldn't have...I couldn't have, I d" You shakily utter as you are still crying frantically.

"No no no, don't let them see me like this please!" You manage to yell as you try to hide yourself from the girls who are shocked at the disturbing sight.

Yasuo turns his back facing the girls and moves you away. He grabs your neck and lays his forehead to yours.

"Y/n Y/n...breathe, he is alive. He is still breathing, you didn't kill him." he says calmingly.

"But...but...I don't want to hurt people anymore...I don't want to hurt people" you yell through your tears. Your blood soaked hands still violently shaking, not helping you stay calm. Unpleasant and violent memories soar through your mind, causing you to cry even louder.