Reunited

Two Weeks Later

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

Samira counts down as she unwraps Settrina's head wrap. Settrina opens her eye to see a giant scar crossing over her shut eyelid.

"You look great, its healing really well" Samira says, gently placing her hands on the younger girl's shoulder.

Settrina can't even cry at this point, she just looks at herself with a blank face. Accepting her new reality.

Samira takes off her eyepatch to show her same injured eye, similar scar and everything.

"I know it's hard to get used to, it took me a long time to finally accept it." Samira consoles.

"Ca...can you still wear makeup on it?"

"Yes of course, after it heals, if you don't decide to wear an eye patch." Samira says with a smile, mindlessly rubbing her fingers through Settrina's hair.

"Ready to show everyone else, or do you want to wear an eyepatch?"

Samira reaches into her pocket and pulls out a velvet eye patch with a rose engraved on the leather.

"Let's do it mom" Settrina says with a bright smile. Samira can't help but smile at being called 'mom'.

Samira takes the lead and heads into the living room,

"I present to you, Settrina Fortune. Sorry Sabrina I claimed her" she says with a chuckle as she playfully looks at Sabrina who reciprocates the laughter.

Settrina walks up from the hallway, in a black and red dress wearing heels. Her eye patch matching her attire perfectly. Her makeup simple but elegantly done, even with her short hair she looks as feminine as can be. The euphoria she's feeling is emanating from her form.

Ahri can't contain herself but to run up to her little sister for a hug.

"Aww baby you look great!"

"Thank you" Settrina says through a giggle.

"She definitely has Kai'sa's legs" Evelynn quips.

Sabrina walks up to Samira and gently pulls her aside.

"I just want to thank you for being the mother to my kids when I wasn't. You and your wife. You were what she needed, and I'm really grateful you led her to a happy life" Sabrina says in a choked up tone, as Sarah walks to her wife's side.

"We all make mistakes, trust me when I say me and Sarah know. We have done plenty of bad things in the past, all that matters is that your kids are happy now and that you are in their life now." Samira says with a smile, gently resting her hand on your mother's shoulder.

You give a wink to Vi, signaling her to get the door. She gets up and discreetly goes outside.

"Ez buddy. You ready?" Vi asks.

"Yea gimme a second" Ezreal says, crutching up the stairs.

Once he makes it up the stairs, Vi sees that he is wearing a velvet suit. A leg brace on his right knee.

"Look at you, playboy" Vi says while adjusting his hair and his suit.

"Go get her, tiger" Vi says as she opens the door.

Settrina's ear twitches hearing the sound of crutches.

"EZREAL!" Settrina yells as she runs over to hug him, almost knocking him over.

"OOF, hello love. Glad you could make it" Ezreal says with a bright smile.

"I was so scared" Settrina says through her sobbing.