Unexpected

You and Kai'sa are lying down in bed, her head on your chest. Silently enjoying the other's presence.

"So, who made that instrumental. It was really good, usually it's Evelynn and Ahri that work on that. Obviously, Evelynn couldn't be involved." Kai'sa asks.

"Well, it was me, Ahri, Akali and Actually Sera. So basically, everyone besides you two." you say with a proud smile.

"Well, I do have to say, you have some great music taste. I'm glad Ahri hired you, you've helped us a lot. More than you know" Kai'sa says with a smile.

"How so?"

"Obviously I found my first and last girlfriend." she says as she gives you a quick kiss, then continues.

"You've been a good influence for us, though it's a difficult conversation for you to have. What you have been through has really taught us to not take things for granted. We have had our troubles but to be honest in general us four had great childhoods. Also, you care about all four of us which is nice. Yasuo wasn't lying when he said you were selfless. You're there for us whenever we need someone. The other girls see you as a sister even, they truly do appreciate you. Even if they don't say it, they do. You're just...you" Kai'sa says with a smile.

You don't attempt to hide your blush,

"Well, when you put it like that. I guess I can't leave you guys now, can I?" you say with a joking smile.

"No, you can't. Even if our music careers fall off, knock on wood. You're stuck with us"

"Eh, I can't complain. I got the girl, the money and friends. Also, these eyes, you ever notice how pretty my eyes are? This blue is just something, isn't it?" you say in a jokingly cocky tone.

Kai'sa laughs and you feel her nod yes against your chest.

"Yes babe, your eyes are beautiful. Weirdly enough they complimented your suit pretty well. I always wanted another dress girl in the house, but I can't complain when you look THAT good in a suit" Kai'sa teases.

"Hey, I like dresses, but I think suits go with my tattoos is all. I didn't go through the pain of that just to make it not look good." you say through your chuckles.

"Fair fair, your hand tattoos are so hot" Kai'sa says as she grabs your hand and inspects it.

"Why do you think I got them?"

"So, you can choke me" Kai'sa says with a bold tone, a lust filled look in her eyes.

"Uhm considering how it went last time, that was your job." You chuckle playfully.

"Why do you think you got them, Y/n?" Kai'sa playfully retorts as she moves to straddle you.

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking, then maybe it is time for a bit of change. Growth is never a bad thing" you say with a devilish smirk, Kai'sa takes notice, and it sends jolts of arousal through her body.

"That smile is the strongest tool you have; you know that Y/n?" Kai'sa whispers as she starts nibbling at your neck.

"Oh, I know, why do you think I do it?" you playfully whisper back as you gently stroke your fingers through her hair.

Kai'sa lustfully giggles,

"Why Y/n?"

You pick her up and turn her to her back in one fell swoop to put you on top, your hand gently caressing her face. She can't help but feel flustered by the sudden dominance. The tattooed hands and arm make her shiver in anticipation.

"Let's see, shall we?" you whisper as you go to kiss her gently, teasing her slightly.

In Evelynn's room,