A New Beginning

(Hey everyone! So there's gonna be a start of a little experiment of writing some polyamorous content within this same book. It's mainly just a passion project is all. It's not canon (unless y'all want it to be but as of right now it's not) within the main story it's just some little one offs I wanted to do for fun. Thank
You and hope you enjoy!)

"So...that sex last night" you say wide eyed,

"Yes, what about it?" Kai'sa says looking up at you, lying on your chest.

"It was great but..I just never thought I'd have to the courage to do it"

"Yea...honestly me either. That was...a lot..like...A LOT a lot."

"Is it bad that I'm like...wanting to do that...more?"

"No...no...cuz I kind of want to weirdly enough. After we all showered..all of us lying together...it was the most comfortable I've ever been. A little cold, but...it was really nice"

"I am very glad you feel the same way"

"Weird thought...poly? Yes or no?"

"With those two?"

"Out of anyone else in the world, it definitely would be with those two. I trust them, they kickstarted my career."

"Yea...same here. Are we actually considering this, like us becoming poly?"

"I mean. Let's think about it. We trust them with our livelihoods, they both kick started our careers. They've taken care of you all throughout the bullshit we've put up with in these couple months. And, we obviously enjoy the sex. So really...why shouldn't we?"

"Yes but then you have Seraphine and Akali, we obviously care about them. That doesn't mean that we should date them. Also it could potentially make them feel alienated, us four being a thing and then they are just on the side yknow?"

"Yea...that is true but. I don't know I genuinely do love Evelynn and Ahri, before I met you they truly were my everything. Not romantically but they were all I had. They took care of me, especially with them being not human. It really resonates with me, yknow?"

"I can see that"

"You're saying you don't want three non human girlfriends to love you for all eternity?" Kai'sa says in a sarcastically whimsical tone.

"Well considering they will outlive us..it wouldn't be long in their eyes till the two people they love die"

"They have to like...have SOMEWAY of talking to us right? Like Evelynn is a literal demon. She HAS to like, be able to speak with dead people. Especially ones that she has imprinted on"

"I mean, when you put it like that"

"Evelynn and Ahri are so cuddly to"

"YES, Ahri's tails and Evelynn is just really soft. Their age and wisdom to... the things we could learn about from them. They've seen a lot of human history"

In Ahri's room,

"So honey, how was last night?" Evelynn says, casually laying on top of her wife in matching night gowns.

"To be honest, that was probably the best swinger event we've been to. Like, there was so much passion, love and intimacy there it was beautiful. It didn't feel so dead and loveless"

"Awwww are you crushing on Kai'sa and Y/n, my dear?"

"Maybe a little"

"Oh really?"

"Like Evelynn you felt it to, I know it. You felt the sheer amount of emotion in the room, that wasn't us charming them or anything. That was pure passion, hell I wouldn't mind doing it with them again"