Catch-Up

A/N: Hey so I know I've made the recent chapters pretty damn dark and I apologize if it made some people uncomfortable. So this chapter is going to the fluffiest of the fluffy, I'm gonna try to have it focus on all of the relationships that are currently happening. Maybe even hint at some new ones lol. Thanks everyone for reading <3

It has been a really rough week for the group in its entirety, so Ahri took the liberty of cancelling any events for the day. The day was agreed to be meant for spending time with each other and relaxing. Also agreeing that nothing super serious would come up in conversation, not as a way to disregard emotions. Rather as a way to give everyone a break from such heavy conversation.

In your room,

You wake up, still lying on Kai'sa chest. She is snuggling you tightly, you try to move your head without jostling her awake. You see the sleeping woman and all the sight can do is make you smile, she looked so peaceful. You adjust yourself to a more comfortable position to be able to look at your phone, while still not wanting to wake her.

You start scrolling through your phone as Kai'sa eventually wakes up, she was never a morning person so all she can do is groggily groan,

"Good morning, Y/n"

You kiss her a couple times to start her morning off right,

"Good morning, footloose" you say softly as you smile.

Kai'sa's eyes adjust to the light and all she can see is your goofy smile which makes her groggily chuckle.

"Someone's excited to see me"

"Can you really blame me? You're hot and I'm in bed with you, what else could I want?" you softly say as you kiss her again.

She gladly reciprocates with her patented bright smile.

"Today's gonna be the best"

"What makes you say that?" Kai'sa asks

"I know I don't seem like it, but really I am super anti-social. So, it feels nice to be able to lay in bed and have a day to relax." You explain.

Kai'sa playfully smirks,

"Well, if you are so anti-social then I could just spend the day with Akali" she chuckles as you give her playfully stern look.

"I swear to god if you leave this bed without me, I will kiss you" your threatening tone is laced with obvious sarcasm.

She playfully gasps,

"How dare you treat your girlfriend with such abuse"

"Well, that's what happens when you leave me! Meanie" you pout.

"Fine, I guess I will stay. Though kisses do sound pretty nice."

"I think I can oblige" you say as you straddle the woman and kiss her passionately on her neck.

Kai'sa can only seductively giggle at the pampering.

In Ahri's room for a change,

The fun has already started for the two adventurous women.

Evelynn can be seen straddling the foxy woman, leaning down and giving her soft and passionate smooches all around her face and neck. Ahri can't help but feel warmth all through her body as she is almost pinned to the bed by Evelynn's body weight.

"You seem eager this morning, Gumiho" Evelynn coos.

"Can you really blame me? Funnily enough we both seem to be morning people" Ahri says smoothly, which only sends chills down Evelynn's spine and makes her advances more bold.