Halloween Fright

After months and months of slaving over song production, the girls decided to take a slight break and celebrate their favorite holiday. Halloween! While typically they usually get invited to really high end parties with plenty of A-list celebrities, they decided to throw an in house party. One for family and friends alike to enjoy themselves, also...going out is like...really expensive. So all day of the 30th of October the girls wake up early and frantically run to different party stores to buy decorations and other supplies. Once all the supplies are gathered they all meet at the penthouse at around 1pm.

"Alright, we have everything we need. Let's get decorating!" Ahri exclaims in a sing-song tone.

The group splits off to do their respective tasks.

You and Settrina are setting up the bar near the kitchen.

Evelynn and Ahri are decorating the house with large and extravagant Styrofoam bats and ghouls and ghosts all along the walls.

Kai'sa and Seraphine are cooking their evening meal and special dessert. Seraphine periodically rubbing Kai'sa back gently, easily sensing her unease.

Akali and Yasuo are just helping where they can, inviting people and setting up the hallways and elevators leading into the house.

Music is blaring, Settrina takes the opportunity to hop on the AUX and start messing around with the playlist that she was ADAMANT that she was going to set for the night.

Hours pass and the group takes a step back to appreciate their work...and what a setup it was. The bar was full of different Halloween themed alcohol bottles and different treats to spice up her assorted drink repertoire. The dining table has a Styrofoam doll of a mummy as its centerpiece, with a guitar in hand and dripping black makeup around its eyes to enhance its creepiness.

Kai'sa takes a look around the large figures lining the walls and one catches her attention, a large winged figure in the corner surrounded by the purple lining of the other decorations around it. Making for a devilish cocktail that truly elicits fear, but not in the fun and spoopy way that Halloween is celebrated for. Kai'sa locks eyes with the figure and starts visibly sweating, unable to remove her eyes from the figure. Her skin goes pale, her skin turns into her leathery purple, claws long and ready to kill, eyes singled in on this one perceived threat...not necessarily in a violent way as you'd expect.

"I...I...I...uhm ex...excuse me" Kai'sa murmurs to herself as she hurriedly moves to her bedroom and sits in the corner, able to watch every entrance vigilantly. Sobbing loudly and murmuring to herself.

"Please no, please no Bel'veth please leave. No, she can't be here!"

Seraphine holds her head in pain,

"Owch...oh no Kai'sa" Seraphine says in a worried tone.

"Y/n? Come here please" Seraphine says with a worried gaze, making eye contact with you from across the room.

"Yea wassup, everything okay?"

"I sensed something in Kai'sa...like really bad. You should go check on her, make sure she's okay" Seraphine says, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Oh yea of course, thank you" you say, giving her shoulder a tap as you jog away.

When you approach the door you can hear Kai'sa talking incoherently.

You slowly open the door,

"Bokkie...are you okay?" you say as you cautiously approach her.

Kai'sa looks up and sees the purple and instantly yells,