Finally It Comes

The sunlight breaking through the window wakes you up slowly, after your eyes adjust you see Kai'sa laying peacefully on your chest.

You quietly grab your phone and text the girls

"Hey, what's the plan for Kai'sa's birthday?"

"Well we already have the little munchkin, I honestly don't know if I wanna give her away. It's gonna be awhile before we get back, just keep her busy." Ahri replies with a smile as she admires the little black furred puppy who's excitedly playing on her lap.

"Oh...I'll keep her busy"

"Oh god...I kinda wanna know but I also don't wanna know" Ahri replies suspiciously.

"You'll find out I promise"

Kai'sa slowly wakes up and looks at you quietly, her eyes slowly adjusting to the light shining in the room.

"Well hello, I'm sorry I know you're probably really comfortable but I really gotta go to the bathroom"

"Mmk sweetie" Kai'sa tiredly mumbles as she lays on her back on the bed.

You go to the bathroom and close the door, looking on the corner of the sink you see a small velvet box. You pick it up and open it, admiring the amethyst studded wedding band. You look at it with wide eyes, staring at it thoughtfully.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna do this" you mumble to yourself as you gently put the ring in your mouth.

You walk out to see an awake Kai'sa sitting up, scrolling through her phone. You give her a mischievous look when eye contact is made, which only makes her giggle in response.

"And what do you want, my dear?"

You leave the question unanswered verbally as you straddle her legs and whisper

"You...forever" starting to kiss her gently, slowly easing her into the mood. You grab her hand and slowly drag it down your face and insert her ring finger into your mouth and slowly close your mouth around it. Luckily, Kai'sa is too caught up in the moment to realize that you slid the ring on her finger with your seemingly dexterous tongue. Once she pulls out her finger she double takes once she notices the band on her finger.

"Uh..uhm Y/n...what is this?" Kai'sa stutters

"Well I did say I wanted you forever, didn't I?" You say with a sly smile.

"Y/n...a...wait wait wait. Are you asking me to...marry you?" Kai'sa asks, her eyes turning to her dark and purple coloration, her fangs growing out.

"Who knows?" You jest with a playful smile.

Kai'sa energetically leaps in for a kiss, grabbing your face and clumsily shoving it into hers.

"Yes... yes yes...I will marry you"

You quickly go on your phone and play "Rain" by Sleep Token, a new twist to your adult playtime sound track. Which only makes Kai'sa more passionate and energetic.

The cuddling continues after the...consummation. You are still wide awake as Kai'sa is slowly drifting back into sleep next to you.

"Holy shit..." you say as you get up and get dressed, enough to be presentable to your housemates.

Ahri and Evelynn walk in the door with the dog, the animal energetically running and exploring her new environment. The shocked look on your face catches your wives" attention.

"We told you we were getting the dog, why are you so surprised?" Ahri asks curiously as she sets her purse on the kitchen island.

"No...it's not that"

"Then what is it?" Evelynn asks as she hugs you from behind, laying her head on your shoulder.

The conversation has caught the attention of Seraphine, Yasuo and Akali on the couch.

"I uh...proposed to Kai'sa"

"Wait what?! Oh my god that's amazing! You're getting married!!" Ahri yells excitedly and rushes to hug you, the girls and guy on the couch rushing to congratulate you.

"WHO'S THE MAID OF HONOR?!" Akali instantly asks.

Evelynn and Ahri both give you a look that silently screams,

"It better be me"

"Actually...Yasuo is gonna be my best man. Kai'sa is uh...out of commission so I'm sure she hasn't had a chance to think about anything"

Yasuo walks up,

"Well well, we got a wedding to plan don't we? Just relax for now, we will figure it out later" He says as he gives you a hug and steps away.

Evelynn and Ahri take you to your shared room after everyone says their congratulations.

"How did you propose to her, tell me tell me tell me!" Ahri asks excitedly bouncing on her toes.

"I...uh"

"We are your wives to, let's not act shy now" Evelynn says with her trademark sly smile.

"I uhm put the ring in my mouth and I slid it on her finger...with my tongue" you awkwardly giggle.

Evelynn and Ahri look at you dumbfounded while blushing.

"T...I...that is...so hot. I'm genuinely proud of you" Evelynn says with a mischievous smile.

"I mean...you tend to learn a thing or two when you have a demon for a wife" you say in a husky tone as you kiss her.

Ahri glares at you, obviously wanting attention.

You quickly shift over to give her a kiss,

"Of course you to, Ahri"

"I'm kinda awestruck that she said yes, I mean. Wow" you say with wide eyes.

"Oh don't worry, Evelynn squealed when we got married. She won't admit it though" Ahri teases.

"Why do you always need to bring that up?" Evelynn said rolling her eyes.

"I do remember her being excited when we all bonded to her, seeing the big bad demoness all mushy and blushy was such an enjoyable sight" you say as you gently cusp her cheek with your hand, making her stutter with gay panic.

"Let's go see her!" Ahri excitedly prompts as she pulls you and Evelynn to your bedroom.

Ahri can't help herself but jump on Kai'sa like an excited child on Christmas.

"Bokkie! Bokkie!" Ahri yells as she grabs her wifes's hand to admire the ring.

"Yes sweetie" she says with a sweet smile.

Ahri gently kisses her newly ringed hand.

"I'm so happy for you, honey."

Evelynn quietly slips out of the room to grab Kai'sa's gift.

After a few minutes she returns with the puppy in her hands and sits on the bed.

"Happy birthday my beautiful wife" Evelynn says as she sets the puppy on the bed to let her explore.

Kai'sa gasps in excitement and grabs the puppy and holds it up. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth, tail wagging. Her purple eyes smiling at Kai'sa.

"She's so cute" Kai'sa says tearfully.

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE A BABY TOGETHER, FOUR OF US" Kai'sa yells excitedly.

"I mean...I guess we do. Well I think we are going to be great mothers" Ahri says with a sweet smile,  relishing in Kai'sa's childlike joy.

"What's her name gonna be?"

"Izzy"