Love and Safety

You wake up to an awake Kai'sa lying on your chest, brightly smiling once she realizes you are awake.

"Good morning love" you say groggily with a smile.

"Good morning babe" Kai'sa says with a good morning kiss following soon after.

"Are you okay?" You ask curiously.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"Uhm you still have your claws, don't you only turn purple when you're really emotional?"

"Uh, I guess I'm just really happy. Maybe she's becoming more sensitive, she's been overly stimulated recently. I'm sorry if it's bothering you"

You take Kai'sa's claw and rub it gently with your thumb,

"I told you it's fine, I don't mind." You say with a smile.

"You're the best" Kai'sa says, smiling through a kiss.

A loving and peaceful silence passes until you interrupt it with,

"Im nervous about confronting the girls" you blurt out.

Kai'sa groggily rolls out of the bed, stretches her whole body, her short shirt revealing her midriff.

She holds out her hand and flashes her clawed fingers out signaling for you to grab her hand.

"Cmon babe, you can't hide from them forever." Kai'sa says in a playfully stern tone.

You roll your eyes and slowly get out of bed,  grabbing Kai'sa's claws and letting her drag you.

You eventually get dragged to the living room where all the girls are lounging about.

They all look at you with relief and worry, not saying a word but rushing to your side for a hug. All in silence.

You try to envelop all of the women in your arms.

"I'm sorry everyone...again. That..was not the healthiest thing to do"

"Please don't die, Y/n" Seraphine whines.

Realizing Seraphine's powers and how your strong emotion probably affected her you say,

"I won't hun, I'm sorry if I hurt you yesterday. I just...kinda snapped"

Ahri breaks the hug, silently pointing to the couch.

"Happy, Loving, Cuddle Time. Now!" Ahri demands.

You all hurriedly walk to the couch and lounge on each other, smiling in each others embrace.

"Y/n,  what you're feeling is completely valid and understandable and I do not want to disrespect that. But today is happy, loving cuddle time. Only hugs and kisses today. THATS IT!" Ahri emphasizes.

"Yes Ahri" everyone else says simultaneously

Ahri reaches up to kiss you on the cheek,

"I'm glad you made it home safe, thank you. We all love you very much."

"Thank you Ahri" you say, playfully rolling your eyes.

Kai'sa is sitting in your lap, Ahri in her fox form is lying in Kai'sa's lap. Giving you the slight eye stare about your snarky comment.

Yasuo walks out of his room and sees the cuddle puddle and frowns at the thought of Kayn not being around, so he decides to shoot him a text to come over.

Yasuo smiles as he walks behind the couch and hugs you from behind,

"Glad you made it home safe buddy" he says with a smile, gently patting your shoulder before walking away.