Anniversary

Kai'sa wakes up and notices the lack of an extra presence in her bed,

"Where did she go?" Kai'sa says groggily.

She reaches and checks her phone which reads,

06:45 AM

She sits up to find her discarded clothes from the night before. After making herself presentable she makes her way down to the kitchen to see it empty.

"Damn...no one huh?" Kai'sa says in a slightly concerned tone.

Thoughts start racing through her head,

"Did...I scare her off last night? Was she lying about being okay with it?" Kai'sa murmurs to herself, laying her head in her palms as she sits on the couch. She didn't get too much sleep the night before due to some...activities. So, she ended up passing out on the couch for a couple hours.

A Few hours later,

Kai'sa once again awakes with the same groggy feeling as before, and still disappointingly notices that the house is empty. Getting the feeling that it is much later in the day than before; she starts to become suspicious.

"Maybe she's just working out or something, I could go check on her and bring her something to snack on" Kai'sa says reassuring herself.

Once she prepares a small snack, she starts heading down to the gym on the floor below. The first room being the recording studio, which has a large glass pane that peers into the large dance studio and the mic room to the side. When she walks in, she notices you, dancing to a loud song with an unfamiliar pink haired woman. Once the track ends, the pink haired woman jumps in to embrace you.

Ahri walks out of the nearby restroom and notices Kai'sa's face seething with anger which compels her to peer into the dance studio to witness the hug that seemingly has Kai'sa so angry.

"Bokkie? You okay, love?" Ahri asks concerned as she continues to dry off her hands.

"Who THE FUCK is that hugging Y/n?" Kai'sa angrily yells, not hiding her jealousy at all.

Ahri walks over with a concerned look on her face,

"Bokkie, relax. It isn't what you think. Her name is Seraphine, remember that new girl we were talking about a month ago?"

"Yea! And?!"

"She's teaching Y/n how to dance, in OUR style. While also giving her the tryout to see if she is what we need." Ahri says softly, attempting to reassure the angry dancer.

"That doesn't give her the right to be all touchy feely with MY GIRLFRIEND, AHRI! I could have taught her!"

Y/n looks through the glass and notices Kai'sa's angry red face and instantly freezes up,

"Sera, sorry I gotta go talk to my girl for a bit. Let's take 10" You say anxiously, Sera just nodding and giggling in response.

You grab your towel and walk into the studio.

"WHO THE HELL do you think you are Y/n?" Kai'sa yells angrily.

"Love, she's just teaching me how to dance while Ahri is giving her her tryout. Coincidentally she was my one friend in high school." You say reassuringly.

"It doesn't give her the right for you two to be all touchy feely!" Kai'sa says still yelling, which is starting to rile you up in the process.

"Kai'sa, first off. You're not going to yell at me like this out of nowhere, that's not how I do things. Secondly, she likes men. She is completely straight" You say sternly, your body language becoming more confident and serious.