The Dare

"Why can't I just wear this on Halloween, which is in...48 HOURS" you groan, escalating into a yell.

"That's the POINT! You're supposed to look goofy. Now put it on, you lost fair and square" Yasuo says pointing to the clothes and accessories on the bed.

On the bed lays a skimpy maid's dress, fake cat ears, a makeup set, a tail, stockings and heels.

"Really? A butt plug? You couldn't just get a waistband or something" you say as you change.

"I know for damn sure you're not doing my makeup, and the girls obviously can't do it. So who's doing it?" You say as you struggle to get the dress on.

"At least it makes my tits look nice" you murmur to yourself.

"I invited Hec's girlfriend to do it, she wasn't doing anything and honestly she gave me the idea" Yasuo says with a chuckle.

Almost on cue a short tan girl wearing a red sundress walks in.

"Hello Y/n! I'm Qiyana!" She says as she's walking in, once she turns to look at you she giggles.

"God that is adorable"

"Oh hush"

"Okay okay, come on dear sit down." Qiyana says as her laughter fades, grabbing the makeup pouch.

"For a girl that says she doesn't do makeup much you sure have a supply, must be a perk of dating rich girls huh?" Qiyana says as she puts your hair into a messy bun.

"You're telling me" you say with a chuckle.

"Did Yasuo tell you how you're getting out of here?" You ask, still staring into the mirror to not disturb the artist at work.

"Why do you ask that ominous ass question"

"Well...I'm sure you've at least heard of the reputation that Evelynn holds" you say with a slight chuckle.

"Ohh, right...yea I see your point"

"I got it figured out, don't worry" Yasuo says as he scrolls his phone.

After about 15 minutes,

"Alrighty, all done. What do you think, be honest I'm trying to open a shop" Qiyana says brightly smiling into the mirror next to you.

Your makeup definitely has the slutty/seductive look that perfectly matches the outfit.

"Well...I do have to say I will be coming to your shop" you say with a smile.

"Aww thank you! You better tell me how it goes! Bye Y/n!" Qiyana says as you get up to walk out of the door.

You're standing outside of the closed door, inspecting yourself one last time. "I mean...my legs do look pretty good"

You go down to an empty kitchen and living room and see a note next to an apron on the counter that says "F*ck the Chef". You roll your eyes and groan as you put it on.

You start cooking and honestly end up forgetting about the whole predicament once you but an earbud in.

That bliss is forgotten suddenly when you hear,

"O...oh my god Y/n?! Is it our anniversary?" Kai'sa says with a mischievous grin as she walks up to you and wraps her arms around you.

"Not technically no"

"Oh so you just wanted to give us a sight to see, we'll you have my attention" Kai'sa huskily whispers and gives you a kiss on the cheek

Evelynn and Ahri walk down the stairs and have completely opposite reactions

"Oh my god!!! You look so cuteee" Ahri squeals as she runs to you and gives you a hug.