"Straight" to the Point

Ahri and Evelynn are left there, sitting on the dancer's bed blushing uncontrollably.

"So...you are a great kisser by the way" Evelynn says, breaking the awkward tension.

"EVE!....you...are to" Ahri giggles once she feels the tension is relieved.

"I..just never thought It would get to this point...I... always thought you were pretty but...this??" Ahri says as she lays her face in her hands in confusion.

"I...I am quite confused to...you definitely caught my eye when we first met. I...just thought it was me being lustful...but it's.. I want more than that" Evelynn says that last phrase bluntly, her anxiety peaking. Her hand starts delicately shaking.

Ahri's shocked as could be at the blunt statement, internally she is giddy that similar feelings are felt. Her expression and external demeanor calm to help soothe Evelynn's obvious Anxiety.

"A...Are we trying this?" Ahri asks boldy, her voice still shaky. Her heart is breaking at Evelynn's anxiety. She gingerly grabs the shaking hand of the diva and looks into her amber eyes.

"D...do you love me?" Evelynn asks, her heart bursting out of her chest with anticipation.

"I...love you Eve...but I am scared...I'm terrified" Ahri says, her voice breaking as tears streak down her face.

Evelynn's heart soars when she hears those special words, Evelynn jumps to Ahri's rescue to hold her.

Evelynn kisses her new love tenderly, "Ahri listen. We can make our relationship work...we just got to take it slow and make it an easy process for both of us. I... haven't been in love before, so hopefully I can be good enough for you" Evelynn lays her head on the fox's shoulder and gently rubs her back.

"Evelynn...will you be my girlfriend?" Ahri asks, tears still streaking down her face.

"Yes, my little minx." Evelynn gingerly lays her new lover down on the bed and kisses her passionately.

"Let's take this to my room" Evelynn giggles as she grabs Ahri's wrist and leads her to her room.

Meanwhile in Y/n's room....

"So...Y/n. We should talk...about that earlier" Kai'sa says, nervously setting strands of hair behind her ear.

"Of course, Kai. Do you have feelings for me?" you ask bluntly.

"Wow straight to the point, uhm...I think I do yes. Ever since I have met you, you've been funny, kind and caring. You're charming and you aren't scared to be yourself. I respect that, it makes me feel good to know that you are being you." Kai'sa says with a bright genuine smile.

"Do you have feelings for me?" Kai'sa's heart is jumping awaiting the response.

"You definitely have caught my eye, y'know that. I may come off as secure and proud, but really I am a softie. You provide me the opportunity to feel safe and warm and welcome, you are also very charming and you don't give yourself credit for that. Your passion is the biggest thing though, seeing how much you love doing what you do. Makes me super happy. So in summary, yes I have feelings for you" you say eloquently, but your timbers are definitely shivered.

Kai'sa tears up at the response, "Th...that was... wow that was amazing...but are we going to try this? The other's don't know obviously, especially Ahri and Yasuo. Are we going to keep it a secret, are we even going to be official?" Kai'sa says in a hurried, anxious tone as she asks the questions.

You scoot over closer to her, wrap and arm around her and say softly,
"I say we take it slow, spend time together. Get to know each other, it is extremely early. I don't mind being intimate, we are adults. We have that right, but let's enjoy our time together. Let's not rush to tell everyone this big of news and it just flops. Though some people may have their suspicions." you say in a calm and caring tone.