Exterior Confidence

Ahri walks into Evelynn's room with an over exaggeratedly ashamed look.

"I'm sorry, Eve" she whines.

Evelynn slowly walks up towards her lover and whispers in her ear.

"Oh, don't you think a simple 'Sorry' will get you out of this fun" Evelynn starts the punishment by lightly pecking Ahri's face and neck with kisses.

Ahri wraps her arms around the diva's waist, her body quivering at Evelynn's touch.

Ahri starts to retaliate with lightly pecking Evelynn's neck, making her shiver with anticipation.

"You little minx" Evelynn growls in Ahri's ear, she pulls away and leads the minx to her bed. Ahri lays on the bed almost on queue. Evelynn straddles the woman, bending over and lightly grabbing her jaw, bringing her in for a passionate kiss.

Ahri's body is shuddering in anticipation, feeling hot and bothered everywhere as Evelynn gingerly stroked Ahri's fluffy tail.

"I've never done it with a vastaya before, this...is going to be fun" Evelyn sensually chuckles into her co-star's ear.

"I've...never done it at all before, I am honestly kind of nervous" Ahri awkwardly chuckles, which causes Evelynn to temporarily lose her scandalous look.

"We will not do anything you are not comfortable with; I can promise you that." Evelynn reassures, looking into the fox's bright eyes.

"Thank you, Eve" Ahri is taken aback by Evelynn jumping back into the kiss, her ears being gently scratched. Which now Evelynn knows is a major turn on, due to Ahri's biting of her lower lip and her slight moaning.

"Since it is your first offense, I'll take it easy" Evelynn coos and resorts to laying on top of the woman, continuing to scratch behind her ears. The woman's long and fluffy tail wrapping around the woman on top of her.

"Thank you, my love" Ahri lovingly chuckles.

You are waiting in the living room, who is obviously trying to hide her nerves. You don't have many "date" clothes, all you have is the same outfit you wore when you first met the group.

The same red timbs, same black jeans, a black undershirt and the same black and red DMX jacket. Then...the woman of your dreams comes through the hallway. Calling out your name...your...name.

Kai'sa is walking down the stairs wearing black skinny jeans, a black croptop with a similar size leather jacket. Her long blue hair in a high ponytail, perfectly made as if she were performing. Her heels making her about your height. You automatically get a sense of inferiority as your lover makes a move towards you, grabbing her things as she gets ready to leave.

"Goddamn, you got something to flex here. I didn't know my girl here got some drip" you chuckle as you admire your lover.

"Thank you love, you look great to don't you dare say otherwise. It's kinda hot when you dress like that." she innocently giggles.

"Eh I wouldn't say all that" you chuckle, still blushing at the comment.

You make your way down the elevator and to the garage, where you sit in Kai'sa's navy blue Ferrarri. Sitting in the highly expensive seats make you realize that you in fact are, dating a famous pop star. You sit there with a mind blown expression your face as you contemplate the events within the past week. Just three days ago, you were on the streets. Your best friend finds you on the streets and gives you a home, then the next day you are living in a penthouse as KDA's manager.

Kai'sa is calmly driving the direction you informed her to go, she looks over quickly to notice your silent and contemplative mood.

"You okay, babe?" Kai'sa asks concerned.