Individuality

You walk into your shared room,

"Alright before we say anything. Let's just go on a date, one by one. I feel like we need to connect with each other individually before we start...I guess integrating, if that makes sense. We know each other as friends but not as lovers and we are in a bumpy stage. So let's just get to know each other individually. What do we say? No sex, just time spent with each other."

"Honestly, that's a good idea. Me first!!" Ahri exclaims.

"Welp alright, let's just try to fit us in this week. Let's think of things we wanna do and we will make it work"

You reply with a content sigh as you lay in between the girls and they all hold each other lovingly.

"I do have to say, hun. Red eyes turn me on so much" Kai'sa flirts with a giggle.

"Well I might need to keep those contacts around" you say with a smile.

~~~The Next Day~~~

You and Ahri are sitting in the car. She eagerly grabs your hand as you begin to drive.

"Where are you taking us?" Ahri asked, curiously observing her surroundings.

"Somewhere we don't have to pay" you say with a chuckle, giving her hand a kiss.

You stop the car on a gravel road leading into a forest trail.

"So, I thought a nature walk would do us some good. This is a special forest from what I hear" you say as you gently lead the wide smiled Ahri.

"Why's that?" She asks, definitely already knowing the answer.

"When Settrina and Cassi were younger, we would have to take them here once every week or so otherwise they would get really sick. I'm not too educated but I think it was something to do with their vastayan connection to nature. Eventually they were able to exist without getting I guess "withdrawals" if you wanna put it like that"

"Well, I'm impressed. It is true, young vastayans have a major dependency of the energies in nature. Then, like with what happened with your sisters, they eventually become independent. Though, if they were not humanized so early. They would have nurtured their magical capabilities, but I think they are perfect as they are. It's a much happier life though, how they are now. I think it's for the best for children."

"So if, or when we have kids...how would you handle that?" You say, admiring the surrounding environment as you slowly walk in stride with each other.

"Obviously you three would have an opinion, I'd want them to be comfortable. Their future mothers have been through so much that I'd rather them be safe and happy than fulfill a legacy."

"Do you want kids?"

"That's always been a touchy subject when it was just me and Evelynn. She was always nervous about her past affecting the child, but oh god does she have baby fever. Which...is truly what I'm proud of the most. She's grown so much, she's evolved so much for me...now for us. She craves to be a mother, to love and nurture a child. 
It's been a goal of hers ever since year 200. That's when the topic first came up. It's mainly the reason that when we play with her instincts, I sort of get super involved. She sacrificed so much to make me happy that I try to pay it back as much as possible." Ahri says with a smile.

A moment of silence strikes the both of you, eventually sitting down on a log. You start to notice that her ears are getting..larger and noticeably fluffier...the same with her tail.

You gently pet behind her ears,

"You're so fluffy" you say with a giggle.

"I feel more connected again, so I slowly get more animal like" she says with a content smile as she wraps around you with her large fluffy tail.