Dirty Love (NSFW)

A/N: So this is going to be my first go at some NSFW writing, if you don't wanna read feel free to skip to chapter 12, no story will be missed. Thank you for stickin with me

In your room,

"I'm ready" you say as you lay on your back, fear and anxiety over taking your mind which shows clearly in your eyes.

"Just...be gentle" you say shakily, all signs of confidence gone.

Kai'sa straddles you and leans down,

"My love, no need to be scared. I'll be gentle, you have every right to tell me no or to stop. Okay?" Kai'sa's tone is serious but caring.

You timidly nod as she starts kissing you gently on your neck, which sends spikes of arousal throughout your body. You can't help but softly moan in her ear, which makes Kai'sa shudder with overwhelming arousal.

"Wait, gimme a sec. If you're gonna do this, do it right" you say as you grab your phone and put on a song.

Once the instrumental plays, you charismatically taunt with,

"C'mon footloose, show me how your body moves"

Kai'sa lifts herself up, her eyes filled with pure lust and desire as she ravenously kisses you. Her hands exploring your ample chest for the first time. Slipping off your shirt only to reveal a lacey black bra. Digging her hands under to fondle your chest, which sends chills down your spine. As she lightly teases your nipples you can't help but grab onto her waist.

"Hm, someone's happy" Kai'sa teases.

You can only moan at the constant teases, which causes Kai'sa to be more ambitious.

She slowly slides down to ever so slowly drag your pants down to reveal a matching thong. Kai'sa tenderly smooches every inch of your thighs which makes your hips jerk, craving for more.

"p..Please" is all you can utter.

"Nuh-uh kitten, not yeettt. I don't think you're wet enough" she teases as she looks at your obviously soaked undergarments.

She continues to gently caress your thighs as she throws them upon her shoulders, moving the piece of fabric to the side to reveal your sex. Her eyes light up at the sight, sending jolts of pure arousal through her veins.

She looks to you, wordlessly asking for consent to continue.

You give her a nervous smile and nod.

She nods and gives your entrance a couple experimental licks, which makes your hips jerk violently.

"Sensitive are we, babygirl?" She teases.

The light pecks with her tongue continues which makes you moan loudly at each movement.

Kai'sa moves up to your clit and sucking on it gently which makes you quickly grab her deep blue hair.

The screaming begins once she slides two fingers inside, slowly moving inside in our.

"Kai'sa!" You moan loudly.

The screaming of her name only motivates her to be more active as he fingers move more rapidly, but still with a sense of gentleness.

Your hips are jerking violently as you pant,

"Kai'sa...Kai'sa..."

"KAI'SAAAA" you finally exclaim as you reach your first orgasm in months, which makes you limp on the bed. With the little energy you have, you lay on your side trying to catch your breath.

Kai'sa slowly crawls up next to, laying on her side facing you. Nuzzling her head under your chin.

"Good girl" Kai'sa says quietly as she brings you in close.

You can only smile and hum happily as your lover hugs you tightly.

"I'm proud of you, baby" Kai'sa whispers with a kind tone.

"I love you" you quietly say.

"I love you to, princess. So much" Kai'sa says gently.

Meanwhile in Evelynn's room

The energy in the room is the complete opposite of what occurred in the room across the way.

Evelynn dominantly straddling the leader on the bed, ravenously kissing the woman under her. Ahri is reciprocating with just as much vigor as her hands explore Evelynn's ample rear.

Evelynn releases from the kiss and lowers herself towards the other woman's lower half, quickly removing the clothing. She proceeds to vigorously lick and kiss all around Ahri's entrance. Which shocks the latter with a sudden jolt of pleasure which only makes her moan loudly.

"Wow" is all Ahri can utter, her tail wagging excitedly.

Evelynn just still isn't satisfied, so a bright idea quickly goes to her currently perverted mind.

She quickly removes her own underwear and gets back on the bed, throwing Ahri's left leg on her shoulder. Feeling moisture continuously build at the touch of the soft legs of the woman below.

Evelynn can't help but grind her entrance against the other's. Quickly but precisely grinding, which only allows loud moans of pleasure to erupt from both women. Which only adds to pleasure of both women.

"More Eve! More!" Ahri yells desperately, which only fuels Evelynn to start fondling the ample breasts of the woman under her. Pinching the nipples of her own and Ahri's breast.

Almost harmoniously the two women scream each other's name as they reach their orgasm, staining both of their crotches with their lovely honey.

Evelynn lightly collapses on the woman under her, panting heavily.

Hearing the fast heartbeat of the woman below her was enough confirmation of the success.

"Wow Eve...you're great" Ahri chuckles.

"I know foxy, only the best for someone as gorgeous as you" Evelynn coos through her heavy breathing.

Evelynn gets off the woman and lays to Ahri's side.

Ahri adjusts herself to nuzzle under Evelynn's chin, resting her head on the top of her breasts. Ahri wraps her tails around Evelynn, giving her the utmost feeling of security and comfort. Almost as if her tails made the outside world sit still.

Evelynn raises Ahri's head with a single finger and looks deeply into her lovers eyes and whispers.

"I love you, foxy. So much"

"I love you to, Eve. So so much"