Loss

It's about a 15-minute drive outside of the inner city, near a seemingly abandoned corn field with a large, dilapidated warehouse in the center. You park down the street as to not provide any suspicion, all of your partners are standing around the side of the car opposite of the road. Digging through your car, organizing materials.

"Alright, so if I remember correctly. Cassi is probably in one of the rooms on the right that's where the uhm...stuff...happens. Or worst case scenario she's in the room with him in the back being used as active leverage." your tone is shaky and fast, filled with anxiety. You're attempting to be the lead even though your mental state is at it's worst.

"Alright so where are these rooms?" Vi asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"They are all on the right, there is like 4 rooms in a row and it leads to the back where his room is. Since last night we should assume he has increased security. There is a closet that leads into his room towards the back of the building."

"So...we are severely outnumbered. How are we gonna do this without starting a fight?" Yasuo asks, which queues Sarah to grab her bag from her car.

She opens the bag and reveals silencer attachments and short blades, highly illegal stuff.

Caitlyn gives her a suprised look,

"These are highly illegal you know that right?"

"I don't think that is relevant to the issue at hand" Sarah says as she winks.

"Alright let's get this set up then head out through the woods, sneak around to the back."

Everyone is kitted out, especially you. M4 over your shoulder, silenced pistol in your hand and a knife in your pocket.

The trek is somewhat long to safely sneak around to the window.

"Cait, Vi I need you two to take the perimeter. Samira and Sarah stay inside these closets to signal for anyone coming. Yas...cmon. If I don't make it out with Casi in 10 mins. Leave me"

Everyone nods in understanding.

The blaring music makes it easy to crawl through the window undetected. You walk up to the guard standing at the entrance into the main room, cover his mouth with your hand and slit his throat. Blood spilling everywhere.

"Ready?" You ask Yasuo.

He nods.

You see 2 guards near the entrance of the room, 2 guards on the opposite side of Akshan's throne. Casi is sitting next to the man himself sitting on his throne. She notices you and her eyes brighten with excitement. You put your finger over your mouth to keep her quiet. Akshan gets up and takes Casi towards the hallway. You take a deep breath and line up the four shots.

One shot, One body.

Second Shot, Second kill.

Third shot, Easy.

Fourth shot, Suspiciously easy.

These four shots send the building into a frenzy. Making Akshan run down the hallway, you chase after him. Keeping an eye out for any other guards.

Room is clear as you make your way down the hallway, rooms are weirdly clear considering the commotion you just made.

You finally come across the room where Akshan is sitting confidently on a chair, as if he was expecting your arrival. A gagged Casi screams a muffled "Watch Out" as your vision goes black, the last thing you see is Akshan's smile.

Outside:

"Guards are pouring in there are too many we need to go!" Sarah exclaims.

"We can't leave her!!" Cait says tearfully.