Profitability

You wake up around noonish, it was a long night so you still feel quite groggy. You make your way down to the kitchen, where Ahri is at the table with Yasuo, talking about business stuff.

"Oh just the woman we are looking for" Ahri mentions.

"Yea wassup RiRi?" You ask wiping your eyes, trying to adjust to brightly lit room.

"You have an appearance on the 'We Wilin' Podcast inns couple hours, I'm sorry for putting this on you last minute but it's a good opportunity for you to get your name out there, get involved with the fans. Yasuo said that you'd like that type of vibe." Ahri smiles as she explains.

"Oh...uhm yea sure. Is it just me or?"

"They said you can bring 1 guest, if I were to take a wild guess I imagine it would be Bokkie"

"Well aren't you a smarty pants, yea I'll let her know. Thanks hun" you smile at her and pat her head before you walk to your room to wake up Kai'sa.

"Kai'sa" you say in a soft tone.

"Kai'saaaa" you say in a louder but still soft tone.

You lean down and kiss her a couple times and say,

"Kai'sa, babe we gotta get ready. Ahri threw a podcast appearance on us last minute." You say still softly.

Kai'sa groans at the intrusion of her slumber, she flips to her back and starts wiping her eyes open.

"What Time we gotta be there, wahine?" Kai'sa asks groggily.

"Uhm...2 hours" you say, cringing at the anticipated angry reaction.

"Goddamnit Ahri, she knows I hate when she pulls this shit." Kai'sa rambles angrily.

"Actually technically they said I could bring one guest. So I figured you'd wanna go, if you don't want to it's okay. I'll just bring Akali or Yas." You say matter of factly.

The mentioned names processed through her head, she loves Akali but is still slightly annoyed about her past 'relationship' with her lover.

"Yea...yea I'll go. Let's take a shower" Kai'sa smiles, you sense a slight hint of lust in the look on her face.

You two manage to get undressed and into the shower together, it was more playful tickling and kissing than self-cleaning. Kai'sa obviously wanted more, getting more and more promiscuous and flirtatious with her actions as time progressed. Until she eventually reached and lightly started tracing her finger around your thigh, giving you a seductively devilish look you've never though capable of the lovable dancer.

"Did I ever tell you how hot you are, Y/n" she growls in a deep voice.

You feel aroused definitely, you have your dream woman attempting to bed you. How could you complain?

But anxiety starts taking over,

"Kai'sa" you say bluntly as you take her hands, you try to soften your tone to make it not so offensive.

"I'm not ready for that yet...it's been a really rough past couple of weeks and...That's just not something that's on my mind right now. It's not that I don't find you attractive, trust me I do. I just don't feel ready for that yet, especially with what happened with Mr. Bruggeman. I just...really can't right now. I'm sorry, wahine." You say, anxiety obviously ridden through your voice.

The anxiety creeping through your tone snaps her out of her lustful trance.

She gently cusps your jaw with her hands,

"Hey hey no, don't apologize. If you're not ready it's completely okay. I apologize for rushing you, whenever you're ready. I'm here for you" Kai'sa says kindly, feeling slightly guilty for rushing the intimate moment. She hugs you and kisses your cheek.