Reunion

While you are sleeping comfortably in Kai'sa's embrace, all she can do is smile and feel loved. She is dreading the future conversation she has to have with her bandmates, but morally it's the only option. She pulls out her phone and texts her bandmate group chat.

*You: Girls, tomorrow morning we need to figure out what we are doing about this business deal. I don't know if I can be comfortable entrusting him with our careers like that. Also, I can't bear putting Y/n through something like that every meeting with him.

*Ahri: Yea that was quite brutal to watch, I'm with Bokkie on this one. We should have other deals with other companies to keep us afloat, so I don't see an issue with dropping these deals*

*Akali: How is Y/n doing? I mean I can only imagine how shitty that must have been*

*You: She's sleeping now, she started becoming a little more lighthearted when I found her lying in bed. I'm going to talk about this with her tomorrow when she wakes up*

*Evelynn: I'm not doing business with that creep; I don't care if our profits crash. I refuse to do business with a man like him. Though it really isn't my place, I would be supportive of Y/n making her story public. To bring him and others like him out of positions of power. *

*You: Well, we seem to be all in agreement, we can cut our deals off with him. We can set that up tomorrow and I can break the news to Yasuo and Y/n tomorrow. This means a lot to me, thank you so much*

*Ahri: Hey, no thanks required. We are a team, we don't wanna see our teammates get hurt. Otherwise, Evelynn would have a lot of work to do ;)*

*Evelynn: Someone has to keep us safe; I am the oldest after all. Also, Ahri, my room. Now, I want to cuddle*

*Ahri: ugh...fine*

*Evelynn: Oh, hush don't act like you don't love it. *

*Ahri: Shut up*

*Akali: KEEP IT OUT OF HERE!"

Kai'sa chuckles and puts her phone down, kisses the top of your head. Lightly stroking through your hair.

You wake up as the sun is piercing your closed eyes waking you up instantly, you check your phone next to you and it reads 0536. You roll your eyes and get up, knowing you won't be able to get back to sleep. The events of yesterday afternoon still rampant in your mind, not eliciting any extreme reaction, but still bothersome nonetheless. You feel so overwhelmed, your mind racing as you get dressed in athletic wear not fitting for the cold weather. Your typical work out clothes, some shorts and a sweatshirt. You walk out of the complex and out to the street below. It's a peaceful morning, a brisk 40 degrees F. Perfect.
You, sadly don't have a pair of headphones, so you settle for playing music out of your phone's speaker. Once the correct song is played, you start your jog. Trying to solely focus on the direction ahead of you and your breathing.

Few hours have passed, and Yasuo and the girls are in the Kitchen preparing a morning meal. Kai'sa still sounding groggy, being the one that woke up last, she says,

"Hey where is Y/n?"

Yasuo just shrugged his shoulders, knowing damn well where you are. Considering yesterday's events, he didn't want to worry them anymore.

"Probably just went for a walk or something" Yasuo quipped.

You stopped running 4 hours ago, now you are just walking around town. The sweat dried on your face and clothes, but that isn't your concern at the moment. You found where you used to sleep before you were brought into KD/A. You chuckle and take a seat at your "bed".