Unknown History

Bởi lilmc87

A girl who is taken in by a werewolf shifter family at birth has just moved to a new town in a new state. Eve... Xem Thêm

Unknown History
chapt 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 8

10.1K 404 11
Bởi lilmc87

*** Thanks everyone for reading, i'd really appreciate some more votes or some comments so i know if you all like where the story is going. I'm kind of obsessed with writing right now so the updates should happen pretty quickly so thanks for sticking with me!****

Chapter Eight...

As soon as the door shut behind him I started sobbing, it was uncontrollable and painful. A part of me I didn’t recognized wanted nothing more then for him to come back in and hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok, that I was going to be ok. I don’t know how long I cried but before I knew it the sun was coming up and I had finally run out of tears. I was actually thankful my injuries prevented me from going anywhere because I don’t think I would have been able to pry myself from my bed. I was even thankful when Nika didn’t show which I thought was a little weird because she had told me she would be back today.

    The only person who visited me that day was my mom and that was to bring me food. She would drop the food off and leave which was a little strange because she didn’t even ask me how I felt or if I needed anything else, it was like no one wanted anything to do with me. I gave up trying to make sense of it and decided to just sleep away the rest of the day. So when the weird behavior continued for the next two days I realized that it must have something to do with me sending Kai away. Everyone must know that it was my fault that the Prince just up and left especially since he had previously asked the Alpha for permission to extend his stay. So now only did I lose Kai after all this drama but Nika was no longer speaking to me and either was my family. It seemed I could not catch a break in this town, no matter what I did it caused problems and anything I did to try and fix it just made everything worse. I wanted nothing more then to pack my bags and just leave and find a place that would accept me but at the moment leaving this bed didn’t seem like much of an option, another two days and I might be able to drag myself out of bed and off to a place that didn’t make my life hell. So for now I would just deal with this until I could make my escape. So that’s what I did, for the next two days I laid in bed while my mom brought me food and then left still without saying a word. I tried calling Nika but she still wouldn’t answer calls or texts and that’s when I realized this wasn’t going to change, well at least until I decided to forgive Kai and right now that wasn’t an option for me.

    So later that night when everyone was sleeping I decided it would be best for everyone if I just left. This way no one had to feel sorry for me or avoid me or think about taking care of me. I would just pack some of my things and take some of my savings and be gone, make everyone’s life easier and disappear. So after 30 minutes of pulling myself out of bed with a lot of grunting and groaning and being so thankful my bedroom was soundproof I finally made my way to my closet. I grabbed a duffle bag from a shelf and starting packing the essentials. After I packed some clothes I opened my piggy bank and shook out the contents and counted it. Thank god I had always been able to save my birthday money because I had over $6,000 saved up that was now going to come in handy. I stuffed the money into an empty makeup bag and shoved it in a backpack which I had shoved my purse in. I grabbed my keys from my coffee table and headed for the front door trying to be as quiet as possible. When I walked to the driveway I was pleased to see my parents car was gone which meant they were out doing pack stuff so me pulling out of the drive way wouldn’t wake them an alert them to my plan. I needed to get as far away as I could before anyone noticed I was gone which would probably be the next morning when my mom came to bring me breakfast. Normally they would notice my car missing but at the moment they had no reason to even look for it because they assumed I was stuck injured in my room. So I pulled out of the driveway and took off as fast as I could without calling attention to myself, I need enough distance between myself and this territory by morning so it would make me extremely difficult to track.

    At first I was just driving in an unknown direction but when I saw a sign for Las Vegas I realized it was probably the best place to hide out for awhile. There were so many people that even if they tracked me there it would be next to impossible to actually find me in a city of so many people with so many scents. So for the next few hours I followed the signs that would lead me to the city of sin till I reached the Las Vegas strip and decided on a hotel. I ended up at The Mirage because it was near the middle of the stripe which gave me a feeling of being harder to track. I checked in and took the elevator to my room and walked in and just dropped my bag in the hall and proceeded to the bed and gently laid myself down and just went to sleep. I woke up in the morning to someone banging on my door which made my heart want to leap out of my chest. There was no way they could have tracked me already, it was impossible. So as quietly as I could I made my way for the door and peaked threw the peep hole and relaxed when I saw it was just a hotel employee. I opened the door quickly and gave the best smile I could.

“Can I help you?” I asked not knowing what they needed.

“I’m sorry to both you so early but the maid who had cleaned this room informed the front desk that she forgot to put towels in this room so I just came to drop some off for you. I am very sorry to inconvenience you.” he replied and then I looked to his left to see a cart with towels on it. I smiled and gestured for him to enter and he quickly grabbed four towels and rush to the bathroom to place them and then made a quick exit while apologizing again. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower since now it sounded like a good idea and I was glad to have some fresh fluffy towels. The hot water was a little uncomfortable on my still somewhat bruised skin but at this moment the good outweighed the bad. After a long hot shower I finally turned the water off and gently dried off my body and then just threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs to find something to eat.

    After I ate breakfast I decided to walk the strip for a little bit, I was only 17 so enjoying Las Vegas was very limited for me but I was enjoying it regardless. The feeling of freedom here was unknown to me, I was so used to being with my family all the time within the territory of the pack and having the respect their rules and laws because of who my family was. I never realized how stressful pack life was until I was away from it, even as a human just being around it was too much I was now thankful I had never truly been part of the pack. The thought of bowing to the Alpha and listening to his commands made my skin crawl, I had even disrespected the Prince of supernatural’s without consequences. If I had been part of a pack and done what I had done in the past weeks I would have been tortured and killed. I shook off that thought knowing it had probably crossed the minds of all the pack members at this point especially after I basically taunted Kai until he attacked me, no wonder my family wouldn’t speak to me. I had not only embarrassed my family in front of their pack but completely disrespected everything they were. I decided I had done enough exploring and I was tired and in a little pain so I headed back to my hotel room.

    As soon as I shut the door I heard a noise in the bathroom. I don’t know what compelled me to walk towards the noise, I felt like one of those stupid girls in a horror film that is home alone and hears a noise and decided to inspect it herself instead of calling for help or just getting out of there. So there I was being a stupid girl and walking towards the noise instead of doing the smart thing and grabbing my bag and running.

“Hello!?” I called out, which was probably even stupider then looking for the noise because if someone was really in my hotel room then they now knew I was closing in on them. I didn’t get a reply but I suddenly heard the noise stop which made me stop moving for a second. I quickly resumed my mission to find out who or what was in my bathroom, so when I reached the door I took a breath and pulled the door open and came face to face with Kai. I stumbled backwards and fell on my butt and was now not only angry that he had found me but now humiliated. He kneeled down in front of me and offered his hand to help me up but I just scoffed and slowly tried to push myself up but the fall had hurt my rubs worse then I thought so I eventually had to accept his help. He smiled when I took his hand and he gently pulled me up and helped me to the bed. I wish I would have been able to run but I learned my lesson last time when I ran from him and I didn’t think my body would take the abuse this time. I just sighed and then looked up at him and asked, “How did you find me Kai?”

“I have my ways.” he smirked.

“Stop being so evasive, for once in your life give me a straight answer.” I snapped. I was so tired of him tip toeing around the questions I asked, for once I just wanted a straight answer.

“I tried to explain myself last time and you didn’t want to hear what I had to say so what is so different now?” he questioned.

“Because I ran off to one of the most populated cities in the world and you somehow were able to track me. You broke into my hotel room and are now standing in front of me so I want answers Kai.” I demanded angrily.

“Fine but once I tell you I can’t take it back and you’re just going to have to accept it.” he said and his smirk disappeared and he got really serious. I knew I should probably cover my ears and sing to myself so I wouldn’t hear what he had to say but I wanted answers even if I came to regret it.

“Spit it out already Kai!” I snapped and he nodded and took a deep breath.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2M 25.8K 29
When a slave werewolf, Ally goes for a run in the woods. She didn't expect to run into a strange black wolf. Who is this wolf? What does he want w...
451K 13.3K 20
Lilith has lived her whole life with only her mom as she's never known her dad. Her mom always told her that her dad was just a one night stand that...
7K 348 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
2.3K 122 14
After Marty's mate leaves he did exactly what she had expected him to do. He became an amazing alpha. In his mating with his chosen Luna, the connect...