Chapter 6

***None of my story has been checked for spelling or grammar so sorry for any mistakes, once i get farther in the story i'll go back and start fixing that but i'm more concerned with posting updates at the moment. Thanks for reading, please vote!! <3

Chapter Six...

When I woke up I was laying in a bedroom I had never seen before. I looked around trying to see if I could find anything that would give me a clue to where I was. I tried to sit up but I felt dizzy so I decided it would be best if I stayed laying down a bit longer. I had no idea how long I had been laying there but suddenly the door opened and standing there was Nika which made this really awkward.

“How are you feeling?” she asked.

“A little dizzy but ok, where am I?”

"how are you feeling?" she asked

"a little dizzy but besides that i feel fine. Where am I though?" i asked feeling stupid for not knowing where i was.

"You’re at the pack house in Prince Kai's room. He brought you here after you passed out at the beach."

"I remember being at the beach, he and i were arguing and he got close and i felt dizzy and then i woke up here." i said and she smirked.

"What's with that smirk, i don't like that look your giving me." i said feeling like she knew something i didn't.

"You really don't know do you?" she asked surprised.

"Know what?" i asked sitting up, even though it made my dizziness worse i couldn't just lay there anymore.

"I guess not being a shifter your parents never explained any of this but there is a reason why you passed out when he got so close."

"Why?" i questioned not liking that she was dragging things out like Kai did when he spoke to me. It seemed shifters only liked to give you information to direct questions you asked. They would never just offer you the information that you wanted. She looked away from me at first as if debating whether to say something or to wait. If she didn't spit it out soon I was going to shake it out of her, even though that would probably be dangerous since she was a newly shifted wolf.

"Well usually its not to this extreme but I guess since he's the prince and way more powerful then a shifter its more intense but when you..." she started saying till the door banged opened and an angry looking Kai appeared. I heard her gasp and jump up from the edge of the bed as she just stood there with her head bowed in respect and probably partly of fear.

"Nika I think its best you leave, I'll be speaking to you later." he snarled.

"Yes your majesty, forgive me for speaking without permission."

"Just go." he said stepping inside the room to allow her space to exit.

"You can't speak to her like that!" I screamed at him. He had no right to be angry with her for answering my questions.

"Alivia its fine, I'll see you at school tomorrow." Nika said giving me a quick smile and quickly making her way out of the room. He slammed the door behind her and turned towards me.

"If your going to speak to my friends like that I don't want you around me." I hissed while crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at him. He sighed and ran his hand through his messy black hair and then looked back over to where I was sitting.

"She knows her place and she knows she was wrong. I let her off easy, if someone else had been hear to witness this she would have had to be punished." he replied his voice sounding icy and cold. I didn't like this side of Kai, to be honest I didn't know if there was a side to him I did like.