Heart Demands My Queen 💘

By anudee02

SHE LOVES DEEPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LOVE SHE GETS BACK IN RETURN , AND IT IS BOTH HER BIGGEST STRENGTH AND ... More

MAD QUEEN
EXCLUSIVE QUEEN
LUCKY QUEEN
GLOWING QUEEN
CUTE QUEEN
HONEST QUEEN
PROMO
UNRELENT QUEEN
PARTNERED QUEEN
FIERCE QUEEN
MRS. QUEEN
PROTECTIVE QUEEN
AMUSING QUEEN
WORDY QUEEN
CRESTFALLEN QUEEN
AIDING QUEEN
SAVIOUR QUEEN
SPECIAL QUEEN
AFFECTED QUEEN
WONDERFUL QUEEN
BEAUTIFUL QUEEN
STRONG QUEEN
EMOTIONAL QUEEN
EXPLICIT QUEEN
FEARED QUEEN
PARTIAL QUEEN
WIFE-ZONED QUEEN
IMPRESSIVE QUEEN
TALENTED QUEEN
ATTACKED QUEEN
SENSITIVE QUEEN
FEATHERED QUEEN
GOOD QUEEN
CONVALESCENT QUEEN
HESITATING QUEEN
SELFISH QUEEN
KISSED QUEEN
VICTIMIZED QUEEN
HURT QUEEN
GUARDING QUEEN
TREASURABLE QUEEN
SHY QUEEN
PAMPERING QUEEN
WARRIOR QUEEN
ADVISOR QUEEN
ANGRY QUEEN
DISREGARDING QUEEN
BENEVOLENT QUEEN
COMPLICATED QUEEN
WEAK QUEEN
CARELESS QUEEN
CONTRADICTORY QUEEN
POSSESSIVE QUEEN
PROMO
ADDICTING QUEEN
LOSER QUEEN
FLAWED QUEEN
CRAVING QUEEN
DISAPPOINTED QUEEN
STRICT QUEEN
PROVOKED QUEEN
WORRIED QUEEN
DEMANDED QUEEN
LOVED QUEEN
MATURE QUEEN
SHOCKED QUEEN
SILENT QUEEN
IMPERFECT QUEEN
CHEAP QUEEN
UNPREDICTABLE QUEEN
PRINCE'S QUEEN
HELPLESS QUEEN
BLAMED QUEEN
HURTING QUEEN
IMPULSIVE QUEEN
SURPRISED QUEEN
CHOSEN QUEEN
DEFEATED QUEEN
DARING QUEEN
DREAMY QUEEN
UNLUCKY QUEEN
FRUSTRATED QUEEN
PROUD QUEEN
DICTATING QUEEN
CHAOTIC QUEEN
SMART QUEEN
RUDE QUEEN
ANGELIC QUEEN
PRECIOUS QUEEN
TERRIFIED QUEEN
MISERABLE QUEEN
DIFFERENT QUEEN
UNUSUAL QUEEN
SCARED QUEEN
SELF SEEKING QUEEN
DESPISED QUEEN
REGRETFUL QUEEN
EVIL QUEEN
AUDACIOUS QUEEN
UNBIASED QUEEN
LOVESICK QUEEN
OBEYING QUEEN
STUBBORN QUEEN
MONSTER QUEEN

GUILTY QUEEN

1.3K 218 64
By anudee02

Thanks for voting 😊

Ad- tum meri charu hi hona?

Charu rolled her eyes and sighed when he enquired poking his index finger on her face .

C- aur kaun ,Deepika padukone?

Ad- nahi I mean , you sound so sensible today which is not so you .

She pinched his arm when he expressed his wonder .

C- Adi!!

Ad- acha sorry but still, I couldn't believe you actually just said all this ....kahi aisa tho nahi ...! Oh god ! you got this split personality thing in you? . Annika , please save my wife !

She was so pissed of with this dramatic man , she kept shaking her head in disbelief while annika remained quiet , immersed in her own thoughts . Charu noticed this and walked ahead to stand beside her .

C - you know annika , shivaay once got into a big fight with the other students, for my sake ,when we were in college . Whatever the problem was , he would always support me . This is one part of the story, that is before your marriage . And now , after your marriage , he's a complete different man . I mean not once twice , but every single time he thinks I bring trouble to you . At one point I was fed up , I started to think ...ki why is he doing this ? I knew he won't blame me just like that , and it took some time but yes , muje sab realize huwa .

Ad - don't worry baby . I would support you from here onwards.

Adi emphasized in that sugary tone and hugged her from behind . Charu almost lost balance when he did that and she herself leaned on annika who stood infront .

A- I'm hurting inside as I miss my prince so much aur tu yaha romance kar raha hai , hat monkey !

She pushed both of them and moved aside.

Ad- cruel world , romance ka bhi freedom nahi .

He wiped his fake tears and tried to lean on charu once again , but annika worked quick and pulled charu away for he almost fell down in process of hugging just the air at last .

A- save it for later , first come and drop me at the airport .

Ad - why ?

A- don't waste my time monkey .

She dragged him along, but stopped halfway and came back to charu who watched her in confusion .

C- what happened ?

Without saying anything she crushed her in a tight hug and planted a hard peck on her cheek .

C- Adi take this girl quickly , I think she has started hallucinating . I'm not your shivaay you stupid girl.

Annika chuckled and shook her head soon .

A- stupid mein nahi hoon behna

Saying this she immediately ran downstairs with Adi .

It was almost 9 at night when he returned back home. And once again he was received by a restless oreo who won't just stop barking .

S- I don't know man , kab aayegi . Hmm...I've started thinking vo kabi aayegi ki nahi . See even I'm so used to having her around , you know I see her everywhere actually . Even now I see here, scavenging the kitchen . I see her but she's not here I know , it's all in my head . We have to be patient oreo .

He rubbed his hand on oreo's head and spoke caressing his body but oreo didn't seem to stop, he ran around his legs and barked

S- so , you don't want to be with me ? You yearn and cry only for her right ? Fine , I'm not gonna talk to you .

He stood up and walked to his room not before checking on pinky who was fast asleep in the other room . Oreo didn't give up , he followed shivaay all the way.

Shivaay threw the bag and unbuttoned his coat casually , that's when something fell on his sight .

S- see even now I can see her sleeping on the couch . I've got some serious problem in my eyes .

He complained and threw a pillow on the couch thinking his visions would stop .

A- maa ! Kal paani , ab kya pillow ,tho tomorrow atom bomb ?This is too much maa , you

As soon as she realized she wasn't at her home now , she stopped whining and jumped up to sit . Shivaay here almost froze in shock . Oreo ran and jumped to sit on annika's lap, he started barking again and that's when shivaay realized . Oreo wasn't searching but rather telling she's here .

Both didn't realize but they were smiling at each other , the moment gave nothing for them to think about rather one another. They just wanted to feel good about being near the other after being through so much and it gave them the spirit to share a pretty grin with the other . Shivaay couldn't certainly express what he felt right at this second , he was watching her without making a blink as if she'll fade off if he does . And annika on the other side , got all emotional and teared up when she saw him smiling at her .

This fulfilling moment was interrupted by pinky who stood by the door and called his name .

P - shivaay .

S- haan.

He responded without taking his eyes off her while she prepared to get up but little oreo just wouldn't crawl down , he was all set to have a nice nap on her lap itself.

P - come eat ... and haan I told you she'll come right ,deka ab ? She won't come , she's wantedly doing this ,doing that ...I miss her so much ...! Bache ki tarah ro rahe the na tum. She seemed very tired when she came , let her sleep now .

As pinky was standing not exactly inside the room , she couldn't see and notice that annika was awake . Shivaay cringed in embarrassment when his mother started mimicking like him and imitated his cries.
He didn't dare to meet annika's eyes after that while she on the other side enjoyed listening to this story though. He knew his mother won't stop if he stays here. He caught hold of his legs and walked out towards his enthusiastic mom who was so into singing his misery stories even after just waking up from a deep slumber.

S- mom ! Were you faking your sleep .

P- I'll give you one nice punch now ! I woke up and came running so that I could feed you something, or nahi tho kaali pet mei hi rehlogi na tum . You never care only . I don't do faking caking , see even now I feel damn sleepy . Kindly cooperate and finish it soon .

She kept adding while filling the plate with food and he turned back every 2 seconds looking for annika . She didn't seem to come out of the room though .

S- annika had dinner ?

P - hmm ...I've been staying with you all these days muje kuch poochahi nahi . Vo abi abi aaya hai , tho tum already shuru hogayi annika annika

Saying this she stuffed the next morsel inside his mouth when he was certainly trying to say something in his defence. Still he somehow tried and swallowed it soon to come up with words .

S- mom you have so much strength to stand here and embarrass me , I am damn sure you'd have eaten already .

He started coughing suddenly ,pinky held the glass for him and rubbed his back with her other hand.

P - don't open your mouth while eating shivaay !

S- then how will I eat ?

He argued in between those coughs ,even in that state for she gave him one nice slap on his hand .

P- stop talking shivaay .

S- I would've if you had just given me the answer straightaway.

P - she ate , enough now ?

S- good .

He gave a nod and picked the jar to empty another glass of water but she snatched the jar from him soon .

P - you can't eat if you keep filling water inside your stomach , muh kolo ab .

S- mom !!

P - stop whining for everything shivaay ,KG bachon bi aise nahi karthey.

Annika who was watching this scene from afar couldn't hold but smile like anything. Shivaay certainly becomes a small kid when pinky's around , she loves this fact though . And soon something else struck her mind , a slow yet pleasant grin arose in her lips when she reminisced that day .

S- don't wait for me mom , kitni baar bolun mein ?

Pinky settled comfortably on the bed and lied down , while he stood beside shooting daggers at her .

P - I don't trust you, you'll skip dinner then .

S- gosh mom , you're unbelievable!

He shook his head in disbelief and turned to leave .

P - she's been waiting too .

Shivaay stopped when she said this , he turned to look at her and she smiled before continuing.

P - like you .

He passed a quick smile before leaving the room .

There she was , quietly seated on the bed , lost somewhere. He came back and sat beside her .

S- I thought you would've slept.

She blinked out from her thoughts on hearing his voice and just shrugged her shoulders. Shivaay noticed her uncertain face and questioned .

S- what is it ?

A- hmm?

S- bolo annika .

She wet her lips and pressed them together before saying anything.

A- you remember the first day we met ?

S- ofcourse I do .

A- what do you think made me fall for you?

It was all of a sudden, he wasn't expecting something like this . Shivaay shook his head with a smile and she acknowledged it with one too .

A- I still remember, pinky aunty , she was very busy in planning her son's engagement . So immersed in the conversation with my mom , she almost didn't even realize that she had been sitting on her own shawl. The part of fabric around her neck was being pressurized because of that. None noticed it though , even I didn't see anything until you did something . You patted her shoulder twice and asked her to move , when she did you adjusted it and put her neck to ease . She didn't even know what was happening with her the entire time.

Shivaay was quiet taken aback by the way she was actually narrating this , it was nothing, just nothing .

A- I was already attracted to you , but after that , after I saw what I saw I liked you even more . You remember? I even proposed saying I'll take care of you .

He nodded when she enquired , both chuckled remembering that moment.

A- I know turns out as just another silly thing but shivaay , it's not just it. Aunty herself didn't know she was feeling uncomfortable , and she didn't even realize till the very end because you didn't let her . There are much more ways to express love rather by just saying it . The bond you have with aunty is , it's something huge and very beautiful shivaay . To care for others , it ,it just grows in you . You always say that I am selfless right? I feel you are much more of everything when compared to me ...Charu told me that I have started using you, seeking you for everything and anything maybe this's the reason . Not now , not before , but on the very first day , the very first impression you gave me about you is that you'll take care , no matter how big how small .Moreover , girls go crazy for those men who are more attached to their moms. I...I just fell for you .

He was looking at her with his mouth open awide all this time.

S- no wonder you're a psychiatrist . You can read actions too !It was just a small gesture, anyone would've done it .

A- maybe , see shivaay small simple things can be the most beautiful at times . I haven't said this to you before actually, but after seeing you being all chaotic around your mom made me remember it all of a sudden .
I think that's why I didn't use the word love when I proposed you , I said I'll take care of you . But now when I think about it, I just failed brutally . I didn't take care of you well enough .

Shivaay looked at her in keen when she stopped abruptly . He was about to bend his head a little low to notice her reaction , but she herself looked up to help him . He felt an immediate pain somewhere under his chest, as if his stomach twisted within. She was full on tears now , he gulped hard seeing her wet face and took his hands upto her cheeks but she caught them midway to hold it near her chest.

A- I'm sorry .

Her voice cracked not letting her to even complete it properly . He looked very much worried.

A- I always act very consciously ki mein na jaane bi kissi ka dil na dhukun. Par shivaay ...tu , mera ...mera pyaar hai tu and I don't know tumhe hi kaise hurt kiya meine. I'm sorry .

She cried saying this and he could take no more .

S- annika

He reached out and pulled her into his embrace , she pressed herself so hard that he actually didn't hold and fell back on the bed with her on top .

A- I'm sorry shivaay .

She kept muttering the same thing, while he held her tightly within himself to not let her feel lone . He had never seen her this vulnerable , he was hell worried .

S- annika shh it's ok , ok . It's ok .

A- you're not angry on me ?

S- I think I was ...but when I saw you here ...my priorities changed .

She stopped crying and rose her head up from his crook to look at him . He couldn't see anywhere else as her intense eyes had him captured throughout .

A- let this be the last time , I will never hurt you nor I will let anyone ever hurt you . I promise .

Shivaay automatically closed his eyes on feeling her lips on his skin as she assured him with a kiss on his forehead. A pretty good inch of smile rested around his lips. He feels ecstatic literally every time she makes him feel special . He could certainly feel the warmth and comfort which surrounded him as she nested him with her . At this moment, all he could think of saying was just this .

S- I love you annika .

Her eyes danced up and down as she noticed him staring at her lips for one second then at her eyes the next , as the same way she did with his's. A few seconds passed for they came close doing nothing rather just staring at the other's tempting features .

It was not slow, rather very slow how their lips seeked togetherness when brought close. She demanded him to invade , break her out to even part her lips for him . Shivaay pulled her hair aside and kept them held altogether seeking a clear access while she almost felt herself melting to become something small in his soft touch. She smiled inward and moved to sit up , he followed her with the kiss not ready to let go even for a second . Annika let her palm caress his face smoothly until she got to hold his neck in firm. She pressed him such that he tilts his head for she gains a more of him in her land to explore .

They sat back breathing in and out in unison . Annika didn't stay idle for long , she leap upfront again and kissed his cheek . Shivaay smiled holding her waist while she travelled her lips all over his skin .

S- you didn't respond properly, you know to what I said .

She stopped her work and looked at him who in turn seemed busy playing with her hair locks.

A- should I?

Soon both grinned smiling at each other . Shivaay the slowly pressed her to the bed and nuzzled her neck , she ran her fingers into his hair to secure a grip . He smooched the round ending part of her collarbone. Annika felt her skin rising up with goosebumps as he kissed her neck .

A sudden noise made them stop . He had torn her dress , the shoulder part . He kept numb for a few seconds while she started examining the dress with a serious reaction on her face .

S- as far as I remember , I believe this is not one of your favorites kurthis .

He gulped when she jumped down the bed suddenly .

S- uh...I ...I can buy you this same one , don't worry. Ani

He stopped saying anything when he saw her removing the top . The black slip she wore inside , hung till her hip line with the support of those thin thread like straps running across her shoulders. Her skin shone bright giving a total contrast look . She took his hand when he lent it for her , and sat next to him .

A- it's ok , hota hai kabi kabi .

Without wasting any more time she grabbed him and kissed to suck the part behind his earlobe . Shivaay couldn't stand back no more , he acted quick enough and pushed her down , beneath him. He kissed her palm before tracing his nose over her arm, making a path along . She resisted his alluring eyes for a second and looked away , god , she found them hypnotizing .

S- ani

He almost whispered, she hardly heard it but still turned her sight back towards him. At once he pressed a soft soothing kiss on her forehead and whispered something again . This time she was able to hear it clearly as he spoke being just close enough to her ear .

Annika smiled on hearing it . Hugging him once again , she pressed her lips to his ear .

A- I know , I love you too.

Love conquers all 💘

Precap

Shivaay expresses himself.

Annika to tell pinky about her husband?

So guys how was it ? I thought this was necessary, like understanding one another is important and understanding one's own self is also important in love I guess . Because people tend to change in accordance to the impact the other has on them , so self realization is also crucial in a relationship . That's why I brought this plot actually, hope you liked it.

Honest reviews please.

Plss vote and comment if you like my story😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.8K 9
Highest : #1 (ansh) This is a fan fiction of the Indian daily soap, Ishqbaaaz. 10 years have passed and they have been separated, but they meet. The...
1.3K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...
147K 11.1K 71
When Love is stronger than death..
36.7K 2.2K 10
Ranked # 10 in few shots Ranked # 3 in redux (21-9-2018) Its Shivika One & Only Shivika For the Shivikalians who loves them nd who don't like the in...