Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano 😉
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! 😉
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

monster in law.

13.6K 316 106
By Mommy_milkers25-8

The rest of the day was spent with all four of us in the room in-between mine and Madelyn's.

We were building the baby room and we're almost done but only had a couple more deliveries left.

Madelyn was currently holding Thomas and feeding him and Evelyn was putting together some type of rocking chair that'd go next to the bookshelf.

The two sisters kept arguing over the music playing so I just took the phone and played a random song and let the playlist it selected itself play out.

"Hand me that screwdriver" Evelyn said and pointed to a screwdriver without even looking up so I crawled over and grabbed it and handed it to her before crawling back to my previous spot.

When I looked up both woman had there eyes on me "what?"

They both went back to what they were doing and we relaxed for a while and Evelyn finally finished the chair and sat down in it first and started rocking back and forth and I thought she was going to fall a couple times but she never did.

"Hey Sam, you should go downstairs and get that box by the door, it's not a cardboard box it's a wooden one and it looks like a tool box but has some stains on it, I got it out earlier but forgot to bring it up" Evelyn said.

"Yeah I can do that" I agree pushing myself up and head downstairs. It took a second but I eventually found the box near the couch but there were three of them and I wasn't sure which to grab and I was about to go back up to ask but a knock on the door distracted me. I'm already down here why not answer it.

I walked to the door opening it and a woman stood on the otherside with an umbrella and a man behind her had two suitcases but he was left to the rain.

"You must be the new maid" the woman said.

"No, I'm the assistant actually"

"Why are you dressed like that then?"

"It's my day off"

"So you're here?"

"I'm a personal assistant and I live with her"

"And she lets you dress like that?"

"She doesn't care if I'm not on work hours. Who are you?"

"You don't know?"

"Nope"

"Get Madelyn here now, and fetch me some tea"

"Not in my job description" I said and closed the door. I grabbed the box and they knocked again but I just went upstairs and back to the women "there's some lady at your door, I opened it but she was kind of a bitch so I closed it. Is this the box you needed?" I asked.

"No, it was the other one. I'll go deal with the woman at the front door and grab my box it's okay. Thank you for trying" Evelyn said and got out of the chair "here try this thing out" she said as she was walking out of the room.

"Madelyn do you want to? You are feeding the baby" I asked once she was gone.

"No, I'm fine go ahead. I don't want to feed her and rock at the same time he might get sick"

"I don't think she will"

"Honestly it's fine, have a seat" Madelyn said so I reluctantly sat in the chair and she smiled up at me. "Do you wanna hold him just in case my sister needs back up?"

"Yeah, I can take him. Of course"

She pushes herself up and walks over to me bending down and our faces were so close that I could feel her breath against me. She gently put the baby on my chest but she let her hand travel up to my cheek and she rubbed her thumb across it looking at my lips.

She smiled and went to lean in but the door burst open and the crazy lady from earlier came in and she looked pissed and Evelyn was behind her looking like a scolded child carrying the two boxes I didn't grab earlier.

The woman's face dropped when she saw me holding the baby then she looked between the two girls "which one of you had a baby? And why wasn't I told of it!?"

"Mom, he's Sam's baby"

"Who's Sam?"

Madelyn stood next to me with her back straight. Mom? Did I shut the door in their mothers face!? Oh my god I called her a bitch to their faces!

"Mother, this is Sam" Madelyn said and put her hand on my shoulder and Evelyn sat her boxes down and came and did the same to my other shoulder.

She looked down at me "let me guess you're not sure which one got you pregnant. You know what I don't care, give me my grandbaby" she said and put her arms out.

I looked up to the women who had my shoulders hoping they'd say something but they didn't so I was left to do it myself. "He's not your grandbaby"

"So he's a bastard?"

Technically but I wasn't about to let her call him that "no, I'm nothing to your daughter's and this is my kid"

"So you're just here to suck the life and money from my daughters"

"No, I actually thought as soon as Madelyn knew I was now responsible for a child she'd kick me to the curb and I'd have to figure something else out"

"Now responsible?"

"I don't owe you an explanation to anything"

"Because you're lying? Give me my grandson"

"No"

She looked angry and the hands on my shoulder tightened a bit but not trying to hurt me but instead to warn me because they know what happens when this woman is told no. "What?"

"I said no"

"I don't think you know who I am" she said.

I leaned back in my chair and shrugged "I don't think you know who I am either"

"Is that a threat? I can have you kicked out of here"

"Go ahead and try" I said getting pissed.

She smiled and pulled out her phone and made a call "what's your full name?" She asked.

"My legal name is Ben Dover"

"Ben Dover" she said into the phone and I heard laughing on the otherside and she had to think about it before she got even more pissed than before "real name"

I rolled my eyes "Samantha Hill. Go ahead and do your worst"

She smiled "I will" she said my name into the phone and had a short conversation with whoever it was on the phone before hanging up "so you lived in a crack house before you came here?"

"Actually I was in a hotel for a night and before that I lived with a friend in the same crack house for like a week before that I lived with Madelyn but before that I lived in a run down, safety hazard called an apartment complex yes" I said.

She looked to her daughter's "is that really the type of woman you want as a mother to your kid?"

"Yes" they both said at the same time then looked at each other for a second.

She scoffed "why did I even bother coming to visit"

"Did you need money?" Evelyn asked quietly.

"No, I'm doing fine on my own" her mother said "come here and give me a proper greeting" she told her and Evelyn slowly let go of my shoulder and walked over to her mother and she hugged Evelyn but Evelyn didn't hug back and Madelyn was forced to do the same thing.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Madelyn asked quietly then pulled her mother out of the room leaving me and Evelyn and when our eyes connected she smiled.

"Ben Dover?"

"That's my name"

She laughed a bit and came over to me "I'm sorry for not shutting her up but what I've learnt in life is that if you just stay quiet around her she'll scream for a second then storm off"

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"Eh, it's fine" she crouched down in front of me "how are you liking the chair?" She asked.

"It's amazing. You did a great job" I said and her smile grew.

"Thank you" she said and looked down. She got down on her knees and put her head on my lap and closed her eyes.

"If you're tired we can stop here tonight"

"No, I was having fun. I was about to do something too, I think I just need some physical touch right now then I'll be recharged and ready to go"

I smiled down at her and put my hand in her hair playing with it while the other one held the baby up. "You're physical touch battery is already low?"

She nodded "it needs a recharge really often actually" she says with a smile.

"What would make the battery hit full charge?"

"Hmmm" she hummed "since you're holding a baby I guess Ill skip what I was thinking and the next thing on my list but I guess I could work for the rest of the night with a kiss"

I leaned down and kissed her head and she turned and looked up at me "good?" I asked.

She shook her head and tapped her lips so I laughed at her and leaned down again making sure to hold onto the baby and kissed her, she tried to slip tongue I didn't let her.

I pulled back and she had a smile on her face and her eyes were closed. I had pulled back just in time because Madelyn came back into the room and shut the door."my mom said she's staying here tonight and getting some rest and she said she apologizes for the way she acted and tomorrow she'd like to have a better impression"

I nodded and she looked down to her sister then back up at me.

"I have work tomorrow" I said

"About that, she wants to watch Thomas tomorrow"

"No" I said quickly "I know she's your mother but no"

"Okay, I understand"

"Thank you" she nods "you did tell her he's not even related to you right?"

"I tried but she didn't listen. I swear I told her."

"Who does she think he belongs to?"

"She trying to figure out that part"

"Madelyn"

"I know Sam. She'll be gone next week and we can go back to normal okay" I don't think I've ever heard her being this soft before.

"Okay, I'm trusting you"

She smiled "thank you. Now give me my baby back" she joked and I laughed as she took him and sat against the wall holding him even though he slept.

Evelyn got up and opened her box and I saw little containers which looked to be paint. My suspicions were confirmed when she opened the other box and it was filled with different types and sizes of paintbrushes.

"What are you doing?" I asked genuinely curious.

"I'm about to paint"

"You paint?" I asked.

"Yes, Madelyn and I both do"

I looked over at Madelyn and she shrugged "I'm to busy to paint"

"Why don't you put Thomas in the crib and help paint? I could help too. It'll be nice, everytime Ill see it I'll think of all of us together."

She shook her head "it's okay I'll let her do it"

"I'll take my shirt off while we do it" I said.

Madelyn stood up immediately and walked out of the room with the baby but came back a minute later without him "he's in the play pen in Evelyn's room and the baby monitors on so we can hear if he cries or anybody goes in there" she said and comes in with a walkie talkie looking device and puts it on the changing table then looks at me waiting.

"What?" I asked.

"I was told you weren't going to wear a shirt, that was the deal"

I laughed at her and rolled my eyes. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off but I had a bra on but she still looked and smiled and Evelyn did the same and I laughed at the two.

They both took a few minutes to actually start painting since they kept looking over at me and I had drawn a flower on one wall. I don't care if he's a boy having a flower or two in his room won't hurt him.

Madelyn had walked up behind me and happened to need this exact part of the wall to paint on too. She held onto my waist as she painted and she'd slip quick and quiet kisses to my neck that I pretended didn't have me weak at the knees.

Both women found reasons to touch me each chance they could the whole night and until we were done painting.

Evelyn had started building the last thing and I went to sit down but Madelyn did first then grabbed my waist and pulled me on her lap and put her arms around me and I relaxed into her.

I thought that after all we've done today I'd be tired but instead I was just left horny from all the touching.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 22.3K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
424 46 22
A not so perfect fairytale love story of a Jock and a Bitch---minus the Nerd. --- I quickly took hold of my long gown and semi-run the short stairs t...
1.6K 80 13
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
51 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...