Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano 😉
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! 😉
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?

13.8K 359 94
By Mommy_milkers25-8

An. It's currently 1:46 and I don't want to proof read but it I see a mistake I'll come back and fix it later.
__________

I had gotten the baby ready for the day then sat him in his playpen while I showered and changed.

When I was done it was seven sixteen in the morning and I grabbed my phone and called Madelyn and she picked it up after a couple rings "Sam?" She asked quickly.

"Yeah it's me, is everything okay you sound out of breath"

"Im in the shower and I heard the phone ringing so I ran"

"That was quick then"

"Yeah"

"Should I call back later so you can finish what you're doing?"

"No, it's fine. Did you need me?"

"I have a few questions but it can wait"

"No, tell me"

"Okay do I still have a job?"

"Yes, of course I never stopped paying you and I didn't cut off your company card just in case you needed it"

"You didn't?"

"No, but I did hire another assistant but just for in office and you're above her and I could fire her if you want I just needed help while you were gone. I told everyone you went on a paid vacation do to family issues"

"You don't need to fire her. Second question is actually a favor"

"Anything"

"CAn you get a recording of our call last night?" I asked.

"I mean I could, why?".

"No reason I just want it please"

"Okay? Anything else?"

"Two more things"

"Okay"

"How do you feel about baby's?"

"They're cute I guess, why?"

"Something happened last night and I'll explain more but the last thing is can you come and get me if send you my location?"

"Yes, I'm on my way now just send the location"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

The phone hung up and I sent her my location and I got everything by the door waiting and I grabbed the baby and put him against me and went up to the front desk and turned in my keys and they wouldn't give me a refund for the next five days but I wasn't worried about it.

On the way back to my room I saw Madelyn's car pull into the parking lot and she got out and knocked on my door "Sam it's me" she said.

"Madelyn" I said behind her and she turned and smiled but her smile dropped and she looked at what was laying against me asleep. "We need to talk"

She looked back up to me and I walked into my room and she followed and is at down getting ready to talk but she grabbed the diaper bag and suitcase and took them out to the car and since I didn't have anything "come on, put...is it a boy or girl?"

"Boy"

"Put him in the car seat and hand him to me and I'll put him into the car"

"I told you that we needed to talk"

"And we will, not here"

I was to tired and it was to early to argue with her so I put him in the car seat and buckled him up while she pulled the play pen down and took it out then came back for him.

"What's his name?" She asked leaving the hotel.

"Thomas"

"Really? You could've better"

I laughed a bit and buckled him up in the car then opened the door for me and I walked over to get in but before I could she grabbed ahold of me pulling me into a hug and I hugged her back.

"I missed you Sam"

"I'm sorry for leaving"

"I'm sorry for pushing you away and giving you a reason to leave"

"I really need a proper shower"

"I know I can smell you" she joked and I laughed.

She let me go but grabbed my chin making me look up at her "I know I promised to be professional but technically we're not back home and I really want to kiss you right now, can I?"

I nodded and she leaned down kissing me and I grabbed the back of her head trying to pull her closer to me. She reached down and picked me up by my thighs and  pressed me against the car my hands went through her hair and she pushed further against me but then we remembered where we were and she lowered me down sitting me in the seat sideways so I could lean back while she held onto me not wanting to break the kiss and when she did it was only to go down to my neck and when she hit that sweet spot I let out a moan and it made her want more and her hands started running around my body and her hands slipped under my shirt and her cold hands touched the warm skin on my stomach and went up until she had a nipple in-between her fingers making me moan quietly.

I reached down to the button of her pants but a cry brought me back and I looked to the backseat and Thomas was facing away from us thankfully but he had been crying.

Madelyn turned my face towards her and kissed me once more before walking around to her side of the car and when she got in I saw her adjust her pants and I knew I wasn't the only one who wanted this.

I stayed quiet until we got to the house and Evelyn came running out and when she saw me she pulled me into a hug "never do that again"

I hugged her back and Madelyn went to the trunk and started pulling things out "Evelyn come help with this. Sam get him out and take him inside please"

I nodded and Evelyn looked confused but when I pulled the baby out she looked even more confused "...is he mine?" She asked.

"What?" I laughed at her but she looked serious "you are aware you have to be pregnant for nine months right?"

She looked at the baby again then at me then it clicked "oh yeah, sorry I wasn't thinking"

I laughed at her again and walked into the house carrying the baby in his car seat.

Madelyn and Evelyn came in with all his stuff and Madelyn had told Evelyn something and she nodded and took it upstairs while she joined me.

"You wanted to talk and I assume it's about the child"

I nodded "last night my mother called demanding she knows where I was and that I hang out with my brother and I though she meant the brother that a little bit younger, I didn't even know about this kid but she told me he was a mother and that my father had an affair but there was a test to prove it was his and it came out positive but he doesn't want it and the mother can't care for it and doesn't want it and neither does my mother but she told me she'd get him in the morning and this morning she called and told me she was back in California and that she forged my signature and put the Abby in my name and the papers are coming to the company for proof that I have guardianship of him now and said that if I don't want him then drop him off at a fire station and let him be raised in a crack house and I can't let that happen so now he's my responsibility and I met him last night"

She nods and look to the car seat "Evelyn is getting rid of the stuff you brought that has no importance and she's already putting in orders or baby supplies and they'll any time today and I called off so all of us can work together putting Thomas's room together and he's going to be in-between ours and Evelyn in moving in across the hall and we're going to help"

I looked at her confused "when did you decide all this?"

"When I saw you carrying him outside of the hotel"

"You only seen him for a second"

"That's all I needed. You're not going to be alone with this. Tomorrow is Monday and I'll need that day to set up for the meeting Tuesday morning that you set up so I'll start looking into nanny's maybe Wednesday"

I shook my head "I don't want a nanny I don't him to be raised like I was"

"Evelyn isnt home all the time to keep an eye on him"

"Can I take him to work?"

"You want to take him to work?"

"Please"

She looked hesitant but nodded and I smiled.

"Thank you"

"No problem. What should we get for dinner?"

"I'm up for anything"

"Broccoli and cheese?"

"No, not that. If I have to ever eat another bite of that I'm not coming back"

She laughed and nodded "okay, how about we order in?"

I nodded and smiled at her "I'd like that but do you think you can watch Thomas so I can get a shower?"

"Yeah of course. I'll take him with me and we'll go grab something for dinner and that'll give you a little over an hour to actually enjoy the shower"

"Thank you"

She smiled and grabbed Thomas and I heard upstair and say Evelyn moving her stuff into the room across from what I assume the baby's room is going to be.

"Hey Sam" she said smiling at me "where's the kid?" She asked.

"Oh Madelyn took him with her to get food and she told me I about an hour and I planned on hoping in the shower"

"I see"

"Yeah, I just need clothes"

"Okay" she smiled and leaned against the door frame.

"I'm going to grab those now"

"I'm not stopping you"

"Okay" I said.

"Okay" she repeated and I stepped into my room and went to my closet getting clothes then made my way to the bathroom and got undressed and under the water and have I mentioned how much I love this shower before.

I heard the door open and close but the glass was foggy so it was until she walked in that I knew who it was and she was completely naked and my mouth dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 220 65
𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 It was bad enough working in a bakery with karens, but being an assistant is probably worse. Working at Cyber Tech is like highschool all...
424 46 22
A not so perfect fairytale love story of a Jock and a Bitch---minus the Nerd. --- I quickly took hold of my long gown and semi-run the short stairs t...
395K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
10.6K 513 24
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...