Smart Ass

By pamegranate

(One Piece x femReader) It all started in the last year of High School. All of these overwhelming boys grew f... More

How it all started...
The Pain of All of This
Of All People, Why Did It Had To Be You?
How Did This Happen?
A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't
What the Hell is Wrong with People!?
What the Actual Fuck!?
The Fuck You Mean!?
Are You Serious!?
Fuck, I snapped...
Maybe They Aren't So Bad
I'm In A Good Mood
I Actually Had Fun
Well...shit.
The Sins...!?
A Pretend Boyfriend!?
Im regretting this already...
What is This Feeling?!
Why do I....?
Your Lack of Intellegence is Pretty Sad
An Odd Day
A Friend, Huh?
Did he really...?
A new beginning?
You like this?!
Why Are You Acting Weird!?
What If There's More Than a Feeling?
A Time of My Life?
What Really is Satisfaction?
The Official Leader of the Sins
Hehe
And This is Where My Mistake Started
If Only I Stopped Here
Why Didn't I stop?
Nobody Helped Me...
The Sins Info
We Meet Again...
Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock
Is It So Much To Ask For?
Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself
"Am I Bothering You...?"
A New Sight To See
And It All Goes Downhill From Here
Two Bloodlines In One?!
Meet A Genius
N/A
NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAK
If It Was Destiny Then So Be It
Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There
I Didnt Think Too Much of It
The one they call Rayleigh
A Promise Is a Promise
A New Leader
Graduation
And So It Begins
Rank difference?
My Family?
Its Been 4 Years Since
Damn that Eustass Kidd
Welcome, to Fisherman Island!
I Didn't Work My Ass Off To Be Nice
The Madam is Down
Who's The Strongest?
Damn That Dressrosa
Battle Royal
CorazΓ³n vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!
Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins
Whitebeared and Y/n
The Leader of Vinsmoke
Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind
Come On...You're A Creep
It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time
What The Hell
75
76
77
Oven...how sad
Was That All For Nothing?!
The one named Y/n L/n
Wano...was just meant for me to go
Y/n will Meet Kaido
???%
The End is Newly Coming
The In Denial Is Real.
He Finally Makes His Arrival
This is War.
Right Direction
She's so badass!!!
Let's Just End This Already.

The Donquixote Brothers

442 40 168
By pamegranate

Question of the day: Yes or No?

"Trafalgar D Water Law, Monkey D. Luffy, and L/n Anfirm D. Y/n."

"DON'T BE SHITTING ME!!!" Ben slammed the controller on the table, earning a couple of glares from the leaders. Your father was rubbing his temples violently as to trying to figure out what the hell did he just watch on the Tv. Plus, Ben is hella annoying. You only stood annoyed at the news, of course you had no idea you were part of an alliance—what kind of bullshit did the cops pull out of their asses?! "Do you have any idea what you've done with this "alliance", Y/n?!?!" You groan, "I was not aware that I'm part of an alliance. This is just fake news." Vance glared at you, "And you're just brushing it off?!" You sighed deeply, "What can I do? The news are already out there, get over it." Your father stood up from his seat, catching everyone's attention, "If that's her decision, then this meeting is over." Your mother gasped at your fathers comment, "You can't just do that, honey! Our daughter put our names in a difficult situation. This family is only know to have an alliance within each other. Now people are going to think that Y/n is trying to get rid of us!!"

'That sounds like a good idea...' you and your father thought.

"I understand that you're frustrated, but you have to listen as well—it already happened. Besides, Y/n could always deny the request if they ever ask her in person." Felix stood up from his seat, "Even if it's not true, I think it's good." Everyone froze, earning a silent room. "If you think about it, Y/n being apart of an alliance could make us benefits. Monkey D. Luffy and Trafalgar D. Water Law have some seriously strong subordinates, now once they hear these news—we will have a bunch a criminals off our asses."

"..."

"But she's not—?" "Even if she denies it, what prove does she have to support herself? Just take it as news and we're done. I'm over all your bullshit since Y/n became a leader! Even on my goddamn hospital bed, all I hear in nagging from all of you! You all agree to this term, now deal with it!" Your father had enough, he was tired of the complains from GROWN ass man. Your mother had also gotten on his nerves lately, but he loves her so much he wouldn't dare yell at her, plus her sisters and brother are also getting on his nerves. They're annoying to talk to in his opinion.

"You can't just deal with this—?!"

"Meeting is over. I have other things to do." You stood up and walked out of the room, leaving a bunch of yells behind while your father followed after you. "You're doing great, Y/n. Sorry that you're suffering like this...you should've been out there living your life instead of being stuck here." Ah, yes...your father was actually not the one to make such hard decision. Your mother and grandmother requested the idea, and your father hates to think on passing down the business to one of his brothers, I mean have you seen by the way they act?! If you recall, that is. "It's fine, I just need to figure something out about this alliance..." your father chuckled, "It's nice to see you're still in touch with Monkey D. Luffy. He's a good kid, Y/n. I trust him."

Your eyes widened, "Huh?" Your father laughed and pat your head, "Nothing~! I'll be out, I have a meeting with Roger, Whitebeard, and Shanks. I hear he's bringing Mihawk with him too, bye bye!" You waved your father off and watch as he was escorted out of the building by one of the securities.

'Shanks and Mihawk? My dad knows them?'

"..." There was a moment of silence, nobody was on the hallway, if there will be people coming they will simply walk the other way once they lay eyes on you. Out of the blue, your arms stretch to the side and right then and there your fist collided with the wall, making a whole inside. 'An alliance...don't shit with me...'

"Hello, how May I help you ma'am?" The front desk lady paused with her typing and looked up at you with full attention. "I'm here to visit a prisoner." The lady hmd with a warm smile, "This is a high facility, only family members are allowed to visit the prisoners. Who is this person you're visiting?" Your groan silently, 'Shit...'
"Donquixote Doflamingo." You can tell the lady turned tense by the way she froze. You don't blame her, DoFlamingo is one of the worst criminals that had also been working with the cops. "M-May I get your name?" "Y/n—"

"Donquixote. Y/n Donquixote." Turning around, you spotted Corazon walking up towards the two of you. He then wrapped his arm around your shoulders and kissed your cheek, making you widened your eyes at the random contact. "She's my wife." You saw by the way the lady frown, looks like she had a giant crush on Corazon. "A-Ah, Mr. Donquixote...you're here to visit your brother again with your w-wife?" Corazon nodded, "Yeah, you don't mind putting her on the list? Seems like my brother forgot to put her since we both did get married a few days ago." "O-Oh my...May I ask for how long you've known each other?" You glared at the woman, what's with her being nosy? "We've known each other for 5 years, 4 years we've dated and he proposed to me on our 3rd anniversary. Now, may we enter?" Corazon blushed at your cute angry face. The lady groan and nodded making you sigh in relief as Corazon led you to his brother.

"Good to see you again, Y/n." "Same as you. Thank you for back there." Corazon shook his head and smiled like a giant child, "I'm curious, why come visit my brother?"

"I came to kill him."

Corazon's froze and stopped walking. You stopped as well and looked back at him with a plain look. There, Corazon saw how much you've changed. Yeah, you two didn't interact a lot back then, but those times that you two did were moments he saw who you really were. "Y/n, you know I can't let you do that, right?" You nodded, "I know." Corazon groan, 'Why?! Why do this?!' "I'm sorry, Rosinante. It's just the way I feel." Corazon walked towards you and hugged you. 'I'm sorry you had to go through this...but—.' Once Corazon pulled away, you grabbed his face and pulled him towards you, kissing him deeply.

Corazon widened his eyes, he knew what you're trying to do, but damn did it work. Corazon melted on to the kiss, he loved every bit of this moment. You even tried to pull away, but Corazon had locked you in and made you kiss him more. This was your doing, so might as well finish it.

"Corazon..." "Say my real name, I like it when you did..." you blushed and nodded. "Rosinante." Corazon had never thought that he will do this with you, never in a million years, but once you had made the first move, all those thoughts had been thrown out the window. "Let...go." Corazon shook his head and started kissing your neck, but then he stopped once he had notice where in the hell the two of you are currently at. He quickly pulled away and began to freak out.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/n! I didn't—!" The man tripped on his own feet and landed face first on the ground. You were still flabbergasted, 'What the hell just happened...' "Y/n..." you looked down at Corazon as he sat up and rubbed his forehead. "Go...he's in the cell A-367. Please...don't get caught." Your eyes widened, is he letting you do it for real? Even after what just happened?

You walked up to Corazon and crouched down to his level, this taking him off guard. "You're letting me...?" Corazon sighed deeply and smiled at your way, "I was actually going to kill him too...today. Seems like faith brought us together...haha..." Corazon silently quiet himself down once he saw your serious expression. He cleared his throat, "Y'know, for a strong guy like you—you sure have a heart of an innocent child." Corazon paled, "I've heard that so many times already!" You widened your eyes, then relaxed them and laughed. "We should meet up again. It's nice to see you, Rosinante~!" You teased and then walked away, making Corazon groan at how attractive your voice is.

'Next time won't be just a friendly talking...'

"Well, surprise surprise! Didn't expect you to be here!" Doffy laughed as he sat down in front of you in a private room, which is most likely being surveillance by many eyes. "Why are you here? Came to kill me~!" You hmd and crossed your arms and legs, "That would be fun, wouldn't it?" DoFlamingo smirked wide, he then leaned back and tilted his head, "So?" You sighed and watch as Doffy only smiled wider and wider as seconds pass. He's indeed happy to see you here. "By any chance, do you recognize Anfirm D. Anastasia?" The man gasped, "Of course I do! I almost killed her..." your eyes sharpened, making Doffy shake his hands violently, "That was years ago! Almost 10!" He then relaxed and leaned over the table, "Judging by your reaction...you're hunting down her killer from 4 years ago...!" You didn't change your expression as to how impress you are. As much as you hate this man, he's a very impressive guy—nonetheless to say. "See...y'know Whitebeard?" "Whitebeard? I've heard of him once..."

Of course you did, back then Ace will always talk about him. How much he wanted to join his crew or when he got along with the sons of the old man. Speaking—Marcos and Thatch.

"I don't know much, but to make it short; looks like time is running fast, Whitebeard has some type of info of a lot of people. Talk to him, he'll let you know everything!" You huffed, "What's the catch? Why help me too?" Doffy laughed at the familiar glare, "Woah! You're glare is just like your fathers!" "I've been told." Doffy scuffed at the familiar remarks as well. He had some similar conversation with your father back in the days. Your father sure is a terrifying guy to say the lease. "Must I say, give Whitebeard an amount of cash—you'll be good. And the reason I help out? Well, I've always been a fond of you, nothing else." You cringed at the males giant smile, you're even surprise that they let the male keep his glasses, so you're lucky enough to not see those eyes that you're hoping to never do so.

"You're a perv." Doffy laughed alone again, "So I've heard. Now, is that all you came to talk to me for? I feel like there's more~!" You glared at the male, "Of course, I've came to talk to you about who put you up to arrest me back in the auction." Doffy sighed deeply, he was excited for this question. "Akainu, head of chief. Sengoku as well, but he's retired—so if you're looking for someone's head, go to Akainu." You shook your head at the remark, "I see...good to hear. Do you know he had been hearing our conversation the whole entire time?" Doffy smiled and turn to look at the camera, "Of course~!" You turn to also look at the camera, blank face and all.

"I thought you'd be here to kill me for what I did to your beloved. What's his name?" "Gummy?" Doffy raised an eyebrow, "Who the hell is Gummy?" "Isn't he the one you're talking about?" Doffy shook his head, "Ah, I know who Gummy is. He's a strong boy—where'd you get him?" You groan out loud and he finally turn to look at you, "I didn't get him from nowhere...he's someone I hold dearly to my heart. Now, who in the hell were you talking about..." you silently lowered your voice once you've realized, Doffy took notice of your action and clicked the dots. "Oh my...you two aren't—what happened to the sweet couple of high school? I honestly expected the two of you to be married and having one or two kids...sigh, maybe in another life. Say, is that all—" Doffy stopped talking once he noticed your dark aura.

I guess he was right, you really did come to kill him.

"Make sure to do it quick—"

BAM!!

'How the hell did she sneak a gun in...' Doffy lastly thought as his blurry eyes saw you only stare down at him, then you walked away like nothing. He seems to also not be able to hear the loud alarm and the yells of angry and shock males outside of his room. Doffy was now dead.

"What a shocker to see you here, Y/n-yoi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
73.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
73.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...