Smart Ass

By pamegranate

(One Piece x femReader) It all started in the last year of High School. All of these overwhelming boys grew f... More

How it all started...
The Pain of All of This
Of All People, Why Did It Had To Be You?
How Did This Happen?
A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't
What the Hell is Wrong with People!?
What the Actual Fuck!?
The Fuck You Mean!?
Are You Serious!?
Fuck, I snapped...
Maybe They Aren't So Bad
I'm In A Good Mood
I Actually Had Fun
Well...shit.
The Sins...!?
A Pretend Boyfriend!?
Im regretting this already...
What is This Feeling?!
Why do I....?
Your Lack of Intellegence is Pretty Sad
An Odd Day
A Friend, Huh?
Did he really...?
A new beginning?
You like this?!
Why Are You Acting Weird!?
What If There's More Than a Feeling?
A Time of My Life?
What Really is Satisfaction?
The Official Leader of the Sins
Hehe
And This is Where My Mistake Started
If Only I Stopped Here
Why Didn't I stop?
Nobody Helped Me...
The Sins Info
We Meet Again...
Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock
Is It So Much To Ask For?
Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself
"Am I Bothering You...?"
A New Sight To See
And It All Goes Downhill From Here
Two Bloodlines In One?!
Meet A Genius
N/A
NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAK
If It Was Destiny Then So Be It
Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There
I Didnt Think Too Much of It
The one they call Rayleigh
A Promise Is a Promise
A New Leader
Graduation
And So It Begins
Rank difference?
My Family?
Its Been 4 Years Since
Damn that Eustass Kidd
Welcome, to Fisherman Island!
I Didn't Work My Ass Off To Be Nice
The Madam is Down
Who's The Strongest?
Damn That Dressrosa
Battle Royal
Corazรณn vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!
The Donquixote Brothers
Whitebeared and Y/n
The Leader of Vinsmoke
Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind
Come On...You're A Creep
It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time
What The Hell
75
76
77
Oven...how sad
Was That All For Nothing?!
The one named Y/n L/n
Wano...was just meant for me to go
Y/n will Meet Kaido
???%
The End is Newly Coming
The In Denial Is Real.
He Finally Makes His Arrival
This is War.
Right Direction
She's so badass!!!
Let's Just End This Already.

Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins

492 44 238
By pamegranate

Long Chapter ALERT 🚨🚨🚨

Question of the day: How are you holding up? I hope you're having a great day/night!

Note: some of y'all need to start sleeping early, literally 😒

"Ace is alive."

'The hell is he saying...?' Your heart was beating fast the amount of thoughts that kept streaming over your brain had caused you to not be able to move for a second, Corazon wished to see your reaction so badly, but he thought you'd be crying right now under that mask. Sadly to say, you were actually mad. "He was never actually in that fire, Y/n. I don't know all the details, but he ended up here in Dressrosa when I had came back 4 years ago. I haven't gotten the chance to interact with him...so I can't really say much on that either..." Corazon felt your body tremble under him, he knew you were "crying", so he sighed and stood up while raising his hand, "I give up, I can't hit a girl."

"WHATTTT?!"

"CORAZON-SAMA!!"

"HES SUCH A GENTLEMAN, KYAAA!!!"

"LETS GO N/N!!!!"

What the hell is going on? You knew for a while that something in Dressrosa will have some sort of Ace related thing, but him being alive is a huge trigger. Oh how much you've wished to forget about this and just go home—yet again this could also be a great revenge...killing him with your bare hands can make this whole thing stop haunting you, all this regret just to find out that he ran away from his problems instead of fixing them... While sitting up, you couldn't help but to have a face in disgust while looking up at Corazon, unaware of your actual expression, "..." you have no words. Your thoughts were beginning to pile up even more about Ace being alive this whole time. What the hell is going on? Why did he leave? Was it because of Sabo and you? Did he even care about the others? Luffy cried for him! You felt guilty this whole entire time and HE WAS ALIVE?! "..." for some weird reason, you were actually happy—this is one of the great moments of history within your hands. You're being spoiled by how the plot of this whole situation is in your hands like nothing...the image of you actually doing the favor for Ace and killing him...was something you want to laugh at. Corazon bend down to stretch his arm towards you for helping you stand on your feet, but you only slapped it away and stood up by yourself. "Thank you, Corazon." The man widened his eyes, then closed them to smile warmly at you, "Of course! We'll talk later, Y/n. Bye bye—" the man slipped on his own coat, slamming his face on the concrete floor, "Ugh..."

Your thought bubble popped at the scene in action before you, puffing at the giant male you walked up to the man and looked down at him, "You're still clumsy, I see." Corazon stood up and laughed nervously, "Y-Yeah..." This man could never failed to distract you and erase all your negativity by just doing the littlest things, that's something you're grateful of him—but he did a mistake. Ace will most likely actually die today, just because he told your that he's alive. Corazon is one hell of a guy, for sure.

"THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FORRRR—N/N VS LUCY VS MR.S!!!!! Now, let's take a break from commercials!"

You walked around the building to find a relaxing spot, while you're at it you spotted Lucy and Mr. S interacting in a corner. You didn't bother to get near and walked away, so they won't think you're spying on them, but then, you heard one of them crying while the other laughed and started saying comforting words. You couldn't really hear exactly the words, but you can tell by the tone that this was some sort of reunion again. Although, you gave too little shit about it and continue to walk forward.

Your kind was kissing you off, after so long you're still thinking about Ace—even if it's just not in a good way, he's always coming back to you, no matter what!!! 'Ace...you bastard...you made me feel guilt these pass few years...you son of a bitch are dead for real!!' You grumbled and tightened your teeth, veins revealing themselves all over your body.

"WELLLLLLCOMMMMEEEEEE BACK!!"

The crowd went wild, the moment they have been waiting for us here. Top 3 are going at it with each other, whoever stands last will be fighting the one and only DoFlamingo!!! If they win, they'll get a big prize! The civilians are obviously excited, they're hoping to finally see a winner and look at the prize for the very first time—of course...they are unaware of what it could actually be...

"LET THE COMPETITORS COME IN!!!"

"WOAH!! GO MR.S!!!"

"LUCCCYYYY!!!"

"YEAHHH N/N!!!"

"Tch! I could feel one of my ribs broken!" Gummy grunted out loud while Mint was busy kick boxing with the one and only DoFlamingo. Marshmallow was stuck on a bunch of rocks and tried to break out, but his giant head could only scream cursed words and boosted up his strength from anger, "You modafucker! You punch like a little bitch! GRAHH!!" He managed to get out of the rocks and run towards Doffy, punching him right on the face. "EEAGHAHAHAHAA!!" He laughed making Marsh grow a thick mark, he felt as if he was being made fun of by that bastard. Gummy struggled to get up slowly, but he fell to his knees and started coughing out a thick amount of blood, 'Shit...my visions getting blurry...' he huffed loudly, this catching Mints attention. 'Shit!' The boy got nervous, he wasn't worried or anything—it's just the lack of power.

Even though those three really don't give a single fucks about each other, they're still a team. Somehow, there's still a little love firing a little speck inside their hearts with one another. They just choose to never admit it.

"Gummy, don't die here!!!"

Gummy widened his eyes Mints words kept echoing and had made him angry, 'Can't believe Im saying this, but that fucker is right!' Gummy clenched his teeth and forced himself up, "YOU'RE DEAD FLAMINGO BITCH!!!!"

Marsh smirked wide with an angry scrawl not liking the motivation quotes for shit, "HE'S MY PRAY!!!"

"Okay! The rules are simple, this a battle royal , between you three. The loss will only count knock outs, got it?" Lucy laughed while Mr.S nodded. You only gave the referee a thumbs up and he took all of it as a response. Now that he had finished the explanation, he ran out of the ring and gave the signal to the speaker, "ALRIGHT!!!! START!!!"

You hop to warm yourself up, you didn't plan to do so, but Lucy and Mr.S were warming up so you decided to follow along. Then you've noticed that Mr.S and Lucy were talking among each other, this earning a groan from such yourself. 'They're working together...'

"Luffy, I've seen her fight. She's no normal fighter, she can do a lot of crazy shit along the other..." Luffy huffed, "Yeah I know..." The two launched themselves towards you, this making you smirk and go after the two. 'How fun!!!'

"Tch, move out of my way!" The announcer raised an eyebrow at the Yelp of a woman behind him. One of his girls got pushed by an angry Diamanté, "Diamanté-sama?" Diamanté pushed the announcer aside and took his microphone, 'I ain't taking that fight as a lost!'

"HELLO PEOPLE!!!!"

The crowd stopped cheering and turn to look at the new person talking through the mic. They were confuse as to why Diamanté was the one standing with the mic.

"Diamanté-sama?"

"What's going on?"

Diamante smirked at the attention being on him, but then he frown once he had notice that you and the other two didn't even bat an eye on him and continue fighting.

"Tch, she's tough!"

"..."

Diamanté felt his heart drop, he was angry, but then out of pity, the man smirked wide. "Hey you three!" The three of you stopped and looked up at Diamanté, just to see his ugly smirk that 100% had something scheming under his balls, well just Lucy and Mr.S—you just looked around then checked your watch if Mint or the others have send you any notifications. You're starting to get bothered by that, is DoFlamingo that fucking strong?

"WHY DON'T WE MAKE THIS BORING FIGHT A LITTLE INTERESTING?!"

Lucy and Mr.S stood confuse, while the crowd started to cheer loudly due to them knowing damn well what Diamanté was talking about. They began to rumble their feet as drums, this tensing the three of you. "What's going on?" You looked around and glared, there was no point of that, but you hate being confuse.

"I'd like to add a special...contestant...give it up forrrrrrre, Portgas D. Ace!!!!!!!"

"ACE!!!"

"ACE!!!"

"ACE!!"

"ACE!!"

The crowd chanted, this making the three of you shock.

'A-Ace?!'

'Oh...they're making your death so easily...' you smirked as the giant fence opened up, and there the devil walked in.

"GAH!!! I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER!!! MY GODDAMN RIBS HURT!!!" Gummy shouted while he chocked hard on Flamingo with his arm wrapped around his neck. Mingo only continue to laugh while he smiled nervously at how strong the three are. "SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I HAVE BOTH MY SHOULDERS BROKEN TOO!!" Marshmallow shouted in return while his feet were on DonFlamingo's chin and his hand stretching the man's left arm while Mint did the right arm and stepped on his feet. "FOR FUCK SAKES!! JUST RIP HIM APART AND STOP TALKING!!!!"

"Ugh...! You three...are impressively freaking strong!!" Flamingo shouted, the man then started flexing hard for the males to not pop all his bones out of place, making them groan.

POP!!

'Shit...' Flamingo was actually started to get second thoughts. "DAMN YOU, Y/N!!!!!!"

Ace stood in outstandingly pose while his head moved slowly across from himself only to stop and take a moment to look at your form, 'Come...' Ace out of the blue launched himself towards you and huffed heavily as he sent a one jab towards you, this slightly tensing you by how loud that swing was, but that modafucker pissed you off, so this little bitch move won't work on you. Leaning your head towards the boys fist, the whole stadium can hear how hard the way your mask and his fist collided, it was so loud the wind was also felt almost close to a giant breeze. The two of you didn't move from your positioned, and that's when your mask finally had it's limit and broke in half.

Pieces fell from your face as now your beautiful eyes and face were completely showing everyone that giant smile of yours. Not the happy one, the one with your teeth gritting so tightly towards each other with multiple veins flexing around your face. You want to murder Ace so badly with your bare hands.

"WOAHHH!!"

"WHATS THIS???? N/N...IS...IS...IS HOT?!"

"N/N!!"

"N/N!!!!"

"N/N!!!"

"N/N!!!!"

"N/N!!!!"

Quickly pulling his arm to take him offguard you automatically wrapped your legs around Ace's neck, he widened his eyes at the sudden action then looked upwards to see your eyes, but then you started punching him none stop with one fist while your other hand held him tightly from the back of his head; him taking steps backwards as the intense hits you're giving, he grabbed the edge of your sweat pants with both his hands to try and pull you away.

"Y-Y/n?!"

"Luffy, we need to stop her!"

The two boys nodded and took their disguise off completely.

"WHAT'S THISSS?!?! LUCY AND MR.S WERE ALSO IN DISGUISEE?! IS THAT MONKEY D. LUFFY AND REVOLUTIONARY SABOOO?!?!?"

"OH YEAHHH!!!!"

"LUFFY!!! SABO!!!"

"KYA SABO IS SO HOTTT!!!!"

"LUFFY-SAMA!!!"

Ignoring the crowd both boys then stopped once they noticed how brutal the two of you are at each other. Ace literally slammed your body to the ground and pulled your head upwards—only to be smashed back down. He kept repeating the same thing all over again, making you groan in pain at the contact with the pavement. Tightening your legs around the males neck, Ace groan at how much pain he started to feel—from frustration he wrapped his hand around your neck and tightened the grip, this causing you to cry out for air, but also not giving up on fighting him. Sabo and Luffy ran towards Ace and tackled him this making you gasp out loud while the boy was sent fluting away from you, "What the hell Ace?!" "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL Y/N?!"

'I guess...we both have the mindset of killing each other...you brothers are the same.' You huffed for air while watching Sabo and Luffy were on top of the angry Ace, trying to calm him down, but he only shouted in anger and tried to also attacked them taking them off guard. Once you had caught your breath you quickly pulled yourself up on your feet, and then began to run towards the three. Luffy turned around, only to widened his eyes to see your angry state.

But that kick or punch never came towards them, from natural instincts you felt your whole body run down with chills and jumped away from the three boys, finally a body came flying towards where you were at seconds ago and crashed right there.

"WHATTT?! DOFLAMINGO-SAMA JUST CRASHED FROM THE SECOND FLOOR TO THE RING?!?!?"

Looking down at Doffy, since he landed right in front of you, the man did not look so happy at all. He was frowning so awfully that it made you want to smirk at how good your boys did a number on him. The giant male slowly moves his pupils upwards and saw your form glaring at him. "You must've found out—since you sent those three to me." You hmd, "Yeah, but it looks like they failed since you're in front of me with your body connected to your head." Doffy laughed, "Failed? They dislocated both my arms and cracked my damn neck..."

"Boss!!"

Turning to look at the entrance, you spotted your three boys running towards you, well... Looking at them made you relief that they're still alive—that's for sure, but also sad that Mint was carrying both of them like damn rag dolls, "I tried to..." you shook your head not even letting Mint finish what he was going to say, "I got it from here..."

"Rogers son!" Ace flinched, "Kill her..."

Ace grew a thick mark on his forehead, he pushed his brothers away and ran to you at full speed, making you widened your eyes at the god like skill, "Is that how it's going to be, Ace?! You acting this way is much better than before!!!" You prepared yourself to throw the hardest punch you will ever give to someone, but right when Ace was so close to you—Gummy and Marshmallow ran and blocked Ace from gettin closer to you while Sabo and Luffy tackled you, and held you back from attacking Ace, "Y/n, you need to stop! I-I don't think that's Ace!"

What?

Gummy groan out loud as he pushed Ace down towards the ground while Marsh cried out a bunch of nonsense while chocking Ace, "This is what you get for making our Boss cry, modafucker!"

Sabo and Luffy groan, they want to help Ace, but you will get on the way of them if they let go. DoFlamingo laughed and stood up on his feet, he enjoyed the scene before him. You being tackled by Luffy and Sabo, just because you want to kill Ace, your old love. Now Ace is being slowly killed by the one and only Gummy and Marshmallow, what a sight to see!

Before the tall male could say anything, Mint came out of nowhere and body slammed the pink bird down once again, 'Shit I forgot about him!!!!'

"FLAMINGO-SAMA!!!"

The crowd was shocked, what the hell is going on now?!

"What are you doing? Didn't I tell you to kill her?" The man glared over to Ace, but the boy could only scream in frustration, 'I can't if I have two guys on my ass!!!' Sabo hugged you to try and calm you down, but Flamingo's words got you even worst just like Ace. Sabo felt weird, why the hell is Ace listening to him?! Did everyone really fail him? Does he hate everyone that much that he wants all of them to be killed by his own hands?! Luffy had also noticed, his brother, who went missing long time ago, is currently standing right in front of him—trying to kill you.

"Y/n listen to us! Ace is not on the right mind right now! We don't want to fight you!" Sabo cried out for you to calm down, but your thoughts were just repeating , "Fuck off!" So many times that you couldn't even hear their words. Ace also had that mindset, seeing you wasn't the problem it's just a trigger, besides...

He doesn't even know who you are.

Mint punched Flamingo as the man blocked while he pretended that the hits didn't hurt at all, even though they did. Mint was no normal guy, he can probably stand on the level of Corazon and Flamingo like nothing. Doffy took note of that and he has to take action quick, "Is your boss that important to you?" Mint didn't react to his words and continue doing the usual, "Isn't obvious? Are you fucking dumb?" Doffy grew a giant thick mark on his forehead, the inside of his veins seems to be popping through his skin showing the detail shape. He knew it will be difficult to turn Mint against you already, but trying wouldn't hurt? Yes it will, Doffy knew that as well. "Your strength won't work on me—" Mint stopped and looked at Flamingo, "If you're thinking that I'm on the same level as those two idiots, I'm not. I could kill you right now." Doffy laughed, but before he can stop, Mint was already behind him with a knife on his neck, "Say, bye bye world!" Mint laughed like a complete maniac, crazy as a damn psycho, the boy just pressed the blade much closer, until Doffy shouted for Ace.

Ace didn't waste time and pushed Marsh and Gummy and kicked Mint far from Mingo. "Oh hell no." You pushed Sabo and Luffy off of you and ran towards Ace, punching him on the face, "You have no right to touch them, bitch!" Ace tackled you to the ground, but before he can even put a single finger on you, Marsh tackled him, "Thanks boss, I got it from here!" You huffed, "Nah, I want to kill him myself!" Sabo cursed under his breath and wrapped his arm around you and hugged you tightly, "Let...go of me!" "Y/n, please!" "I don't want to hear a single word coming from your lying mouth!!" Sabo frown, "Luffy, help me!" Luffy was frozen, he didn't know what to do.

His heart kept beating so fast, that his head began to hurt from it. He had so much in mind, you and Ace trying to kill each other? And then there's Mingo saying words that Ace hates the most. "Sabo, I'm taking down Mingo!" "What?!"

"EUGHAHAHHAAHA!!" DoFlamingo couldn't stop laughing, you could just tell that whatever his plan was, it was going perfectly just like he wanted it to. "You're all going down with me!"  Mint laughed as he stood up, "Glad to hear that, fucker! But ima have to kill you first!" Mint and Luffy ran towards Flamingo and began to attack, shocking each other to see one another. "You?!" They both shouted. Doffy felt tense, 'Aren't you supposed to be busy with her??!!'

"Y/n, you need to listen to me!" Your eyes widened at the sight of Ace fighting with Gummy and Marsh, you began to groan out loud and pull away from Sabo, but the boy is too damn strong. "I know we didn't end up in good terms, but—" "Why are you talking about this now?! I don't care, fucking let go of me!" Sabo hugged you tighter and pulled you down to the ground with him, "Please, Y/n you have to hear me out!"

Marsh punched Ace on the face repeatedly while shouting random shit as well as Gummy, who huffed and coughed out blood, 'I don't think ima make it out...this fucker is good...' Ace pushed Marsh away and ran towards you, but Gummy forced himself up and tackled him and started smashing Ace's face on the pavement. "Urk..!"

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

"WASNT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A-A BATTLE BETWEEN THOSE THREE??"

"EVERYONE EXIT OUT THROUGH HE BACK! SEEMS LIKE THE TOWN IS UNDER ATTACK!!"

The crowd started shouting in fear once they heard the bombs outside the arena. They all began to run out while leaving the battle continue on the ring on its own.

Flamingo was too focused on Mint and Luffy, he felt really intense at the fact those two are keeping up with him. He then got a call and he answered through voice, "DOFFY WHERE ARE YOU?!?! THE FACTORIES! THEY'RE GETTING DESTROYED!! ALL OF THEM!!!" Doffy stopped and let both Mint and Luffy kick him on each side of his face, the two widened their eyes and jumped backwards out of instinct. Doffy was just standing there, he was definitely angry, the fact that he knew who was doing all of this pissed him off, "DAMN THAT LAW!!!!!" He screamed and ran out, making Luffy glare at him, "GET BACK HERE, MINGO!!"

Luffy wasn't the only one to go chase after him, Ace seems to be going after DoFlamingo as well.

Mint was left flabbergasted, the fuck? Did Luffy and Doffy just ran out mid battle? The man sighed deeply and turned around, only to widened his eyes.

Gummy and Marsh were laying on the ground, they were completely defeated by Ace and left them gasping for air, and coughing out blood. "Gummy..." Marsh could only stare he had no clue what to do, "You can't...die here." Gummy smiled while the blood kept coming out of his mouth, "Oh...shut the hell..." he continue to cough, making Marsh cringe, "I still need to defeat you..." Mint stood paralyzed, he never felt this way before, not even for Anastasia's death...why the fuck is he shaking so much?!?!

"Y/n...you need to help us out...Ace has no memories of us at all!" Sabo cried out finally making you stop moving. Not from what Sabo was saying, but what you were seeing. Sabo opened his eyes as to why you had stopped struggling he then loosened his grip around you then gasp once you had ran away catching him off guard. "Y/n!!" he stopped mid name and watched as you checked up on Marsh and Gummy while Mint did as well.

"Gummy...hey...hey it's going to be okay." Gummy chuckled, "Boss...I'm not dying...it's just my rib—!" He stopped talking and eidened his eyes as you hugged him, "Please...you two can't die...you're my only family left..." Gummy blushed, "Y-Yes, boss!" He then groaned for shouting making Mint sigh in relief and Marsh laugh. "Mint, take them away from here...I have business to deal with..." Mint nodded and carried Marsh and Gummy like dolls. He then wished you luck then left and now it was just you and Sabo.

"Y/n, I know you won't be bother to listen to me, but you have to understand that Ace isn't the one doing it! It's DoFlamingo!" "Stop it! Why do you keep going?! I saw it with my own eyes! Ace doesn't care about us! You saw how much we tried to kill EACH OTHER!! He hurt my boys...so I want to hurt him too." Sabo groan, "You didn't listen to me! Ace is being manipulative! He lost his memories, Y/n!!!" You widened your eyes, "What?" Sabo sighed deeply, "Y/n...we need to help him...he's...he's not on the right mind. DoFlamingo is just using him for whatever the fuck he's using him. Didn't you see him acting weird? Listening to DoFlamingo? While he also said those words he hates the most?!"

No, you were too busy trying to murder him.

Sighing deeply, you looked away from Sabo and began to think. 'Why is this happening now?! I just wanted to kill Mingo, and fight to let some steam off...now I'm getting involved with whatever Ace, Sabo and Luffy are doing...this reminds me too much of 4 years ago...' you groan and looked back at Sabo, "I'll get Ace, I'll try to do something to make him stop acting up...but after that. I don't know you, Luffy and Ace, okay?" Sabo widened his eyes, "O-Okay..." you nodded and ran after Ace, cursing on the way.

Not gonna lie, this kinda hurt you. The boy suffered so much because of that devil, but yet again look what he did to you too. After so many years, you never thought you'd ever be the one to try and save Ace, well it's not like it matters. There was no point in sympathizing him anymore, plus he doesn't know who you are—so that's okay I guess.

A/n: HAhahaha....🧍‍♀️

Ace quickly had turned the other way towards where Usopp was at. The long nose boy was out there doing his best to save everyone, or so they all thought, plus Doffy told him to run the other way to catch the rest of the straw hats, so Usopp was his first victim...

The fireball was running, unaware of the new presence making its way at him. Sooner or later, he felt it and slowed down to a stop, once he turned around he was greeted a foot to his face. Ace couldn't react for an attack back instead he was sent flying away and crashed to a building. He coughed out loud and opened his eyes to see you walking towards him, there he finally saw your real hair. You had taken off the wig on the way due to how itchy it was starting to get, plus feeling the natural breeze on your actual head was like a warm up to you. If you can't kill Ace—might as well beat the shit out of him now that he doesn't know who you are.

"You look...familiar..."

"I don't care—" Ace was now facing you so close to the point your nose almost touched his. Ace couldn't help but freeze in place. Now that Mingo isn't around he doesn't have no one to tell him what to do. The boy just kept staring at those familiar eyes, clueless if you could be a pass enemy, a friend, or an ex lover. You weren't liking the way he was looking at you, so instead of wasting time you gripped your hand on his face and tripped him with your feet to slam his head on the ground. Ace groan in pain as he elbowed your chin earning you to pull away and also groan out loud. Right when Ace saw you off guard he pinned you over and began to slam your face repeatedly, only leaving the scenery silent and just the slams of your head colliding with the floor.

"Hey, Ace...I know I've asked so many times, but why are you attracted by me?" Ace widened his eyes and looked next to him to see your beautiful face smiling warmly at him. The two of you currently sat at a rooftop of his house while looking at the sunset, one of those days that it's just you two chilling with no drama. "I-I...always been attracted to you...even if you were alone in a corner, you just stood out to me. Once that day happened, was the first time in a long time that someone had cursed me out. I guess, I was too scared that you might become one of those people and I tried to befriend you...haha it was pretty hard!" Ace laughed awkwardly, but then stopped when he didn't hear you at all. He looked to the side and you just kept smiling, "Thank you...you were my only hope at that time too..."

Wrapping your legs around him, Ace got pulled towards you as his body now collided with his, you used the chance now that he's close to punch him on temple multiple times, but the boy wasn't going to go down that easily. He lifted the two of you up slightly and then slammed you to the ground, making you gasp. Using your other arm, you tried pushing him off, but he held on tightly and started lifting the two of you just so he can slam you on other places. It was an awkward position, but you two were too busy trying to fight that it didn't matter. It was so quiet, no words but just skin being met with each other and buildings getting destroyed.

"Y/n! Look at this! You think your grandma will like these flowers?" "Hm?" Walking up next to him, you looked down at where he's pointing and saw a beautiful blue flower. "For what?" Ace chuckled, "I've noticed that she had a garden next to her shop, I want to give her these as a thank you for raising you!" You raised an eyebrow then saw Ace's expression, it was so innocent. "Pfff!!" You began to laugh while he widened his eyes, he was still not use to you laughing at all! "Sure, I think she will definitely like those." Ace nodded rapidly, "Okay!"

Ace and you ended up beating each other so badly it was actually starting to look bad. Now that he had corner you near a house, you grabbed the pot that had that exact flower and smashed it on Ace's head. Ace backed away due to how much pain he was feeling and widened his eyes once you had tackled him and began to punch him. Ace was starting to get tired, he couldn't help but just give up and accept faith and his lost. He couldn't move anymore, your beatings were so hard that he had never experienced that since he was fighting in the ring for these past 4 years. Now that he thinks about it—he had always wonder what was his life before loosing it. Did he have good friends? Why was he alone? Did he have a family? Brothers? Sisters? What about a lover? Was he loyal to her? Or him??? Ace gave up on those thoughts not too long ago, but now this was happening.

Your eyes widened at the sight of Ace's expression, he was smiling warmly?! Your heart began to beat fast...

"Why are you smiling, you idiot?" Ace blushed and then tackled you into a bare hug, "I'm just so happy! We get to be together the whole day!" You groan and tried to push his head away from yours due to how close it is. "Okay..." Ace placed you down on your feet and you looked at him. You widened your eyes at the sight before you, Ace was smiling so warmly that it felt weird. You've never thought you'd ever experience this feeling, but here you are...feeling warm all over your body at how cute he looked. "W-What?" He asked, blushing like an idiot. "You're so handsome..." "H-HUH?!"

Ace had his eyes closed, now that he accepted whatever you're going to do to him, he felt an odd drop on his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes then they quickly widened to see you crying. Your tears began to drop on his face while they all roll down to the edge of his ear. Ace didn't know what to think or say. Why are you crying all of a sudden?! Your fist then had gotten super weak. They were just taps on the skin and that's all.

"I-I hate you!"

Ace's heart was beating fast, "W-What are you saying—!?"

"Why did you have to leave!!! Why!?"

Ace's body was shaking underneath yours. The way his body just kept heating up while you were near was starting to make him think you were an important person to him.

"Why?! Why?! Why?! I'm suppose to hate you! So why am I feeling sad for you!!!?"

You cried out more, this making him confuse, 'Is she not a lover? Why is she suppose to hate me?'

"You were my first...my first love! I was just too stupid to admit it back then! I thought I lost you!!"

Ace was so confuse, he felt bad that he couldn't say anything, but all he knew was tha his body was reacting to your cries, and it didn't like to see you that way. His heart felt broken and sad.

"Why did you do all those stuff to me...I'm...I'm so stupid to open up to you!"

It all fell too unreal to you. All those four years, you stopped crying and put on a brave face to go on with your days, but once you saw Ace—all that hard work went to shit. You hate him so much, but here you are hoping he will remember, so you two can talk it out and you will stop all this boss thing. You're tired, tired of everything. You were no longer the person you've hoped to be back then, just because your grandmother died you felt responsible to be the one to find and kill her killer. Dear, what have you become.

"I-I'm sorry for what I did."

Your eyes widened, Ace said those words as if he knew what he was talking about—even though he doesn't, you still took that at heart and just bursted out crying. You just wanted to hear those words, that's all. Why was it so hard for Ace back then? Why did he run away without talking to you first? Did he really stop loving you just like he said—?

Ace sat up, catching you off guard as you still sat on his lap. "I don't know what happened between me...and you? But I can tell by the way my body's reacting...that he's sorry. He felt alone and afraid...I don't know why? But I do know he loves you so dearly...my heart can't stop beating when you're around...that's why—?" You cupped his mouth with your hand, making him widened his eyes as you shook your head, "Stop it...I don't want to hear you...I don't want to know...I'm done with him." You looked at Ace, making the boy feel guilty by how much you look so broken. Did he really do you wrong?! What the hell was he thinking back then?

You let go of his mouth and sat up, also pulling him upwards, "You need to go with Sabo, he's the blond with the giant scar on his eye." "Huh? Why?" Ace was confuse, all that fighting completely went out of the dust, "He's your brother, along with the straw hat boy." Ace widened his eyes, "O-Oh!" You nodded slowly and looked away from him, "Seems like DoFlamingo was the one to erase your memory somehow...but don't listen to him anymore. He's the bad guy, you belong back to your family..." Ace's eyes were shinning by how genuine you sound. Were you really his pass lover? How did he manage to pull you off?!

Boy was that a long story...

"Y/n!!" Ace and you look over at the shout and saw Sabo running towards the two of you. 'That must be my brother?' Sabo gasped and saw how awful you and Ace looked. "Y-You guys fought too hard?!" You groan and looked away, "Shut the hell up...I told Ace already. He's going with you." Sabo widened his eyes, "What about you? You should come with us—the place is surrounded by cops!" You huffed, "I already told you I want nothing to do with you all anymore." Sabo frown. "B-But—" Ace felt weird, why was his heart hurting when he sees his brother and you interact? He didn't like the feeling one bit, was that jealousy?

"This is goodbye." Sabo nodded in defeat, "Yeah...just to let you know. Taffy and Mint helped out with taking the civilians out. Although, looks like Luffy's friend, with the long nose, is taking all the credit..." you smiled at your two boys. "Is that so..." you waved the two off and began to walk away.

But before you could even run, Ace shouted, "Thank you!" You stopped, turning around you smiled warmly, which had caught Sabo off guard, and waved Ace off. "Yeah..." Ace widened his eyes, that smile...was familiar. He watched as you ran away until your form was nowhere to be seen.

"Y-Y/n?" Sabo widened his eyes and snapped his head towards Ace. 'Is he slowly remembering? Or did he hear me back then?' Ace turned to look at Sabo and the boy felt tears collecting on his eyes. Ace was crying, "Sabo?!" "Ace!"

"Boss!!" You gasped at the sight of all your members and the secretary next to them. She had also taken off her disguise and was smiling at your arrival. Hugging all the boys tightly you sighed in relief to see them all still live awake. "You all...thank god you're still standing!" The boys blushed, but then brushed it off and started laughing, this catching you off guard. Pulling away from them, you've noticed how Marsh and Gummy were getting along and supporting each other on their feet. Turning to look at the other two, Taffy and Mint were just chilling next to each other while looking at you. There was no difference to how they normally are, that's because they never had anything against each other. They just naturally dislike one another, but now they're not glaring one bit. 'This is a good start.' "Taffy, did you park far?" Taffy nodded while you sighed in relief. If he would've parked near by, the police would have most likely surround the vehicle and wait for your arrival. "Okay, we just need to get out."

"I can help you with that!" Taffy and Mint quickly stood in front of you while the secretary hid behind Marsh and Gummy. You pat the twos back and walked towards the male who had requested help. "Corazon..." The tall male smiled warmly and pat your head, "Good to see your face, Y/n. Follow me, there's a pathway that leads to the exits of Dressrosa. The place isn't packed." Mint pushed Corazon away from you, "How can we trust you? You're Doffy's brother!" Corazon laughed awkwardly, "It's c-complicated...me and my brother may be related by blood, but it doesn't mean I consider him a family. We must go this way, Law is taking patrol with some other guys." You nodded and looked at Mint, "It's okay, he's helping us." Mint nodded and followed your orders.

"Good morning civilians, breaking news; yesterday the beautiful romantic city, Dressrosa, had been attacked by such criminals. Gladly, nobody was killed and instead shocking news CRIMINALS saved the civilians!? It was a cross fire between each gangs, but scary to say; there has been an alliance confirmed."

"Trafalgar D. Water Law, Monkey D. Luffy, and L/n Anfirm D. Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 55.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC