𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒

By xxlexiesmithxx

Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone... More

A/N
Playlist
aesthetics
Warnings
Family
Him
Curious
Liam
Jealous?
Revenge
Guns
Insecure
Stronger
Sick
Healing
Pay
Lies
Mad
I don't care
Like that
I hate him
Its time
Fuckers
We are what?
Unhappy
Home?
Ice
Backstabber
Happy?
Happily ever after?
Happy life
Plan
The 'boss'
The kid
Russians
Made up life
The motherfucker
Negotiation
Epilogue
Bonus chapter (1)

Seduction

645 10 0
By xxlexiesmithxx

Bella (Natalia)

Even though Francis didn't like the idea of me seducing the enemy, that's what I had to do, make him fall in love with me and then stab him. That's the idea. But what will happen?

Back to Natalia's personality:

When I woke up, my head was pounding from all the crying that I had last night.

I wasn't mad at Reid nor surprised. He's a man, he's got needs, I get it, but he shouldn't really try to explain anything to me, it's not like i'm his mother.

I don't really know what to think about the argument he gave me. He told me about some ex that it's obsessed with him but it's always the same excuse, I don't know what to think.

You may think of me that i'm a bitch, not that I care what people think but, my abussive ex was like that.

Apart from psychological and physical damage, he also cheated on me. One time I caught him with a girl on his lap and they were kissing, the only thing he told me was that it was an ex that was obsessed with him and that she threw herself onto him.

The second time he told me just the same thing but changing some things. And the third. And the fourth. I was so naive and stupid that I believed him.

I was also so alone so I did want to trust him because if not, who would I go with in school? I had no one. Like literally no friends. The ones that I had ditched me and some party and then the others believed a girl that was making up some shit about me.

Every person i've ever had next to me has always left me. So it doesn't surprise me.

Anyways, I roll out of bed, checking into the clock I see that's nine in the morning. I step up and walk to the bathroom that by the way it was huge. I don't know if I said it before, but now you know. :)

I glance at the mirror. My entire appearance was a mess. My eyes were puffy from the crying last night, my cheeks were red with dry tears on them. My plump lips were also affected, but not because of the crying but because of sleep. They were swollen.

Lastly, my hair was a mess this morning. Every lock of hair was placed in different places. It looked just like if I fought a car.

More like a car beat me.

I brush my teeth and step into the shower. After a five minute shower, a quick one of course, if not I would be under the water for half an hour lol, I comb my hair, leaving a few locks of hair fall to my face.

I step outside and just in time, Spencer starts crying.

Oh baby

I run to the nursery, Spencer was sitting on his crib crying his lungs out. "Shhh" I coo him as I pick him up and place him to my chest.

I start to bounce him carefully, then I smell pop. "Oh baby, now i know why you were crying" I mutter while placing him on the changer and change his diaper.

I click his chin and smile at him. Scrunching my nose a little I see a wide smile plastered on his face. "Who's the prettiest boy in the room?" I coo while tickling him.

I grab him and place him on my chest again, descending the stairs carefully not to fall, I make my way to the kitchen, which by the way is drop silent.

I start humming a song.

Helium

I also start singing a few letters of the song as I place him on his chair.

Swinging my hips, I prepare his milk and my breakfast. The oven dings, taking the milk out of the oven I feed him.

"You're too cute, spencey" I smile at him as he stares me with wide eyes.

He takes his hands up and plays with my hair. "You like it, don't you?" I giggle when walking to take my breakfast.

Placing my breakfast on the isle, I start eating while Spencer is watching me.

This is awkward as hell.

I finish my breakfast and clean the dishes, still his father hasn't return so I guess we'll just stick together.

__

Mr. Roman- Reid called informing me that he would be late so i'm just going to wander around while Spencer is sleeping.

It's now 11.

I'm not going to lie, the house is huge. Every inch of it it's modern and maybe a little dark due to the color wall.

Walking out from the kitchen, I turn left to the entrance. I glance upstairs and start walking there. When I reach the top floor I start walking to my left where one of the prohibited rooms are. I wonder why it's forbidden to be honest.

I've already walked past four doors until I reach the forbidden one. I know it's this one even though they're the same, there's a painting next to the door.

The painting was quite beautiful. The frame consisted on a beautiful sky full of angels, each one staring at each other and clouds in the center.

Also, in the center of the image there were two hands that were almost touching, like sensually touching.

My breath hitched, although Reid is not here, his figure transmits power, he seems quite scary and in this house you can feel it. His scary aura is still here and he's not physically here.

I place my hand on the door knob, my breath becomes unsteady, the fear of not knowing the punishment in case of getting caught drawns me but the curiosity is bigger.

Curiosity killed the cat after all.

I twist the doorknob but it doesn't twist that much, seems like it's locked.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Ms. Barton" a deep voice says from behind and I close my eyes in fear and anticipation.

I turn around to face him. His face expressionless, I couldn't read what he was thinking. "I-I'm sorry" It's the only thing i'm able to mutter.

"Sorry for what exactly? For breaking the fifth rule or for invading my privacy, huh? he booms, his voice 8 octaves deeper making me flinch due to the harness of his voice.

A shiver runs down my spine, I know I did wrong but sometimes my curiosity is stronger than the fear of the punishment or the consequences. I want to yell, to cry, to scream, I want to apologize for doing this, but curiosity is the only thing that has kept me like this. For being curious I killed my parents but also told me that my ex was cheating on me.

It's bad, what I did today was so wrong, but I couldn't help it.

"I-I'm sorry" I stutter holding back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes. My voice trembling when I said so. His face is full anger now. I know something really bad is happening but what?.

"I don't do sorry Ms. Barton!" he yelled making me flinch a little. "I told you six fucking rules, where they so hard to follow?" he barks.

"Answer me!" he roars and my heart beat starts going eight times faster.

"N-no sir" I lower my head.

"I told you there would be consequences, there will be a punishment. Did your curiosity grow bigger knowing that there would be a punishment?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. I swallow.

"No sir" I retort in a low voice and his eyes grow darker.

"I'm going to spank you ten times, and you are going to count each of them. If you don't count or skip a number, i'm starting again" he states in a low voice, his eyes dark as the night sky.

My heart skipped a beat, my pussy throbbed at this. My body temperature grew in less than a second.

I nod.

"Words, Natalia" he demands.

"Yes, sir." I mutter and he grabs my hand taking me to his room.

We enter his room, it was painted on a black color, everything was black even the bed covers. There were two huge pieces of glass that went from roof to floor showing the whole state. A king-sized bed was laying on the center of the room.

He walks to the border of his bed and throws me to his lap. My chest facing the mes and my lower region on his thighs.

He rises the lower part of my dress until my thong is on full display for him. I was wearing matching colors from dress to underwear. Thank god for this decision.

I hear his breath get hitched and I glance back to him to find him already staring at me. His hand palm caresses my ass-cheek while staring deep into my eyes.

"I'm going spank you ten times, Natalia. Each time I do so, I want to hear you counting. If I do not hear you properly or you skip a number i'm starting again. Is that okay?" he asks in a deep sensual voice and I swear to god I have two hearts now.

"Yes sir"

He rubs my ass cheek once again and then his hand leaves my ass and I whimper at the lost of contact until a hard slap comes to my cheek.

I whimper at the sensation but it also makes me ten times hotter. "One" I let out a breathy moan.

Another slap comes to my ass cheek, making me let out another moan. "Two"

"You like this, you like being spanked?" he whispered on my ear.

"Y-yes sir" I state in a low voice.

He bites my ear-lob making me move my lower region upper for some contact. I don't get how am I so needy by this.

He spanks me again but not before placing me back to the position I was. "T-three" I stutter while his hand caresses my cheek.

We go on like this for another seven more spanks until my ass is sore. He places a kiss in my butt cheek and lowers my dress.He then, helps me standing up and grabs my hips.

"Next time you do something like this, I'll fuck some behavior out of you, Miss Barton"

And with that he walked away, I take the phone and call Francis. He isn't going to like this.....

"Fiore"
"Hey babe it's me" I say through the phone.
"Baby what's up?"
"You're not going to like this...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 58.2K 81
Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, i...
905K 28.5K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
5.5M 153K 48
"The rules for a Mafia wife were endless and strict. Once she entered into this life she would never be free. Women in the Mafia were first daughters...