His Belleza

Por emily10897

Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafi... Mais

Character Aesthetics :)
One - Killing Spree
Two - Father figure
Three - The ball
Four - Here goes nothing
Five - The contract (Part 1)
Six - The contract (Part 2)
Seven - The event.
Eight - His protection.
Nine - Nightmares and nuisances.
Ten - Girls day out
Eleven - I'm fine
Twelve - The Wedding planner
Thirteen - Fuck you Mr. Basilio
Fourteen - The cold shoulder
Fifteen - The night before.
Sixteen - "I'm sorry you had to witness that."
Seventeen - The act of forgiveness.
Eighteen - The wedding
Nineteen - The hospital
Twenty - The heart-to-heart.
Twenty-one - The Bahamas
Twenty-Three - "I'm here."
Twenty-four - His job.
Twenty-five - The waiter.
Twenty-six - Punishment.
Twenty-seven - The beach
Twenty-eight - The reunion.
Twenty-nine - First mission
Thirty - Dejá vu.
Thirty-one - Too much.
Thirty-two - "Where's my wife?!"
Thirty-three - 3 weeks.
Thirty-four - "Stay. Please?"
Thirty-five - Amara.
Thirty-six - Breakfast
Thirty-seven - Déesse [Goddess]
Thirty-eight - A dish best served cold.
Thiry-nine - Finally free.
Forty - Amour sans fin [Endless love].
Epilogue

Twenty-two - "Welcome to our 'friend-moon'".

6.8K 100 15
Por emily10897

Amélie's pov:

I feel strong, muscly arms being wrapped around me, carrying me bridal style since I'm half-asleep. I sleepily raise my arms and wrap them around the persons shoulders. "Go back to sleep mia belleza, I've got you baby." The familiar voice of my husband says. He leaves 3 kisses on my temple and it instantly makes me melt into his arms. Those 3 kisses give me tingles all over my body.

I snuggle deeper into Romeo's chest and leave 3 kisses on his heart as I place my head there too, listening to his heartbeat. It started beating kind of fast after I kissed his chest, I wonder why? With that thought in mind, I let the darkness consume me as jet lag catches up to me.

When I am next awoken, I feel a comforting warmth blanketing me and wriggle closer to it. When his scent tickles my nose, I hum in delight and reach out to wrap my arms around him but when I try to move my arms, it seems like I'm unable too, I tell myself not to panic and assure myself that Romeo wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. So, I peel my eyes open and quickly understand why I can't move my arms. I look down and see Romeo laying on top of me with his arms wrapped around me and his face resting on my boobs. I look over to the nightstand of this unfamiliar room and see that it says it's 3:33 am. How long have we slept for? Scrap that. How long have I not peed for? I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Rome, wake up baby, I need to pee." I whisper into his hair. He just groans and pushes his face further into my boobs leaving 3 kisses on each one.

"Please Angelo, I really need to pee." I beg, I'm genuinely 2 seconds away from pissing my pants.

He begrudgingly rolls off of me and I shoot out of bed, but before I can run to try and find a bathroom, Romeo takes a hold of my hand and kisses the back of it 3 times before sadly saying "Be back soon, I don't want to be without you for long." I smile at his cuteness that he doesn't let anyone else see and nod, kissing his temple 3 times. Just as I'm about to ask him where the bathroom is he says "the nearest bathroom is next to the mirrored walk-in-closet." I smile at him gratefully and shuffle towards it.

When I'm finished doing what I need to do, including brush my teeth and do my skincare routine (considering all of my products were already there which is strange because I was knocked out and couldn't do it for myself), I exit the bathroom and see Romeo walk back into the room too. "Good morning mia belleza, I just brushed my teeth and all but I didn't wash my face yet. I was- I was wondering- well, would you want to doyourskincareroutineonmelikeyoudidontheplane?" He mumbles incoherently.

"Romeo, what on earth are you saying?" I say, both confused and amused.

He sighs as says "Do you want to do your skincare routine on me, like you did on the plane?"

I jump up and down in excitement and run towards him, jumping into my arms and wrapping both my arms and legs around him. "You want to?" I say, rearing my head back to look into his eyes.

We stare at each other for sometime until we both break out of our trance and Romeo nods, walking to the bathroom with me in his arms. I tighten my hold on him because I don't want to drop and he does the same, leaving 3 kisses on the corner of my mouth. I smile at him which makes him mirror my actions and smile back, melting my heart at the sight of his beautiful smile.

When we get to the bathroom, he sets me down on the counter and opens the drawer full of my skincare stuff. How does he know where my skincare stuff is. Did he- "Were you the one who stocked up my skincare drawer?" I ask him, shocked.

He looks at me and smirks, leaning his hip against the counter "Don't look so shocked baby, I can be a sweet man when I want to."

"Only to me though. You're not allowed to be sweet to anyone other than me, right?" I ask.

He walks back up to me and I spread my legs to make room for him in between them. He stands in between my legs and places his hands on either side of my hips, on the counter, caging me in. "Only to you, mia belleza. Only you."

Dieu [God], I think he just made my panties wet.

I leave 3 quick pecks on his lips and go to grab the skincare stuff, but he stops me and pulls me impossibly close to his face, "What do you think you're doing without giving me a kiss?" He angrily says.

"What are you talking about? I just gave you 3 kisses." I say to him, confused.

"Mia belleza, give me a proper kiss before I throw you on our bed and eat you out until you beg me to stop." He says, slightly choking me as he can tell it turns me on as a slight blush crawls it's way up my neck and stains my cheeks.

"Come here and I'll give you a 'proper kiss' Rome." I say, making fun of him.

"Whatever." He says whilst smiling triumphantly and moving his face forwards for me to give him a kiss.

His smile does unexplainable things to my heart and pussy.

I hold his jaw whilst stroking his cheek and pull his face forward. When our lips connect, I swear I hear our hearts beating simultaneously faster. I slant my lips over his, eager to get another angle and he smacks and squeezes my ass, just the way I like it, knowing that I'd moan at the contact. When I moan, this allows him to push his long, talented tongue into my mouth, allowing our tongues to tangle in passion, fighting for dominance however I quickly give up when Romeo pushes me to the edge of the counter by my ass and rubs his clothed hard on, on my clothed clit. I moan at this, giving him even better access to my mouth and his tongue uses this advantage and explores every corner of my mouth, exciting me. We continue making out for a couple of minutes before we pull away for air.

"Was that a good enough 'proper kiss' for you Angelo?" I ask, bemused.

"I'm not too sure, maybe we should try again just to make sure." He says cheekily.

I shove his shoulder playfully and tell him to get me the skincare stuff. I only needed a couple of things but he didn't know what to bring so he brought everything he could and lay it on the counter beside me before returning back to his place in between my legs.

I begin with the face wash. I put a couple of pumps on my hand and spread it across his face. When I done that, I gave him 3 kisses on the lips and tell him to wash the face wash off. When he done that, he situated himself back in between my legs and patiently waited for me to finish the rest of the routine. When I finished, I say "It's all done Rome."

He gives me 3 loving kisses on the lips, hugging me to him. "Thank you baby," he puts a hand on my stomach "Are you hungry? Actually, I'm telling you that you're hungry, you haven't eaten for a while. The rest of the guys are already downstairs messing about, let's go hm?" He says, as he places his hands back on my ass, lifting me off of the counter, making me giggle in surprise and hold on tighter to him. I push my hand into his wavy/curly hair and play with it as my other hand is on the side of his neck whilst my thumb strokes his cheek. He walks us down the stairs and to the general area of the kitchen, because this kitchen is extremely huge.

Upon our arrival, everyone turns to look at us with huge smiles across their faces. "Fuck off and go back to doing what you were doing." Romeo harshly says.

I lightly slap his shoulder and whisper "Don't be so rude to our friends. Apologise Rome. Now!"

He stares at me for a long while, as if he were contemplating whether or not to listen to me, but I give him a stern look that says 'don't you dare think about going a against my word' so he begrudgingly says "I'm sorry guys." Whilst keeping eye contact with me.

"At least you tried." I say, rolling my eyes playfully.

He gives me 3 soft kisses on my cheek and the boy begin to 'Oooooh' but the girls begin to 'Awwwww'. I blush at this and shove my face into the crook of Romeo's neck. "It's safe here, don't let them see me Rome." I say, half-jokingly which causes him to let out a chuckle and I hold onto him tighter as does he.

Romeo carries me to one of the bar stools in the kitchen and I refuse to let him go, because I'm sure the others are still looking at us and I'll still be embarrassed by their teasing stares. "Just for a little bit baby, I promise I'll come straight back to you. Okay mia belleza?" He whispers in my ear leaving 3 kisses just under the area too.

I untangle myself from him and say "Okay Rome" with 3 last kisses on the lips. We stare at each other for a while, immersed by one another's presence, until we are interrupted by an awkward cough. We snap out of our trance and see everyone sending us cheesy smiles, which makes heat creep up my neck and pinch the tips of my ears.

Amara being the perfect human being she is saved me from my mortification and tells Romeo "Go! This morning, we've assigned the boys to cook for us. Chop chop! What are you doing still waiting around?" She says sassily.

"I guess it looks like we're not eating this morning." I say cheekily.

"Are you questioning my amazing cooking skills Mél?" Christos says with a hand on his heart pretending to act offended, whilst Romeo makes his way to the other side of the counter.

"I wouldn't dare! Don't worry Chris, I know that we're in safe hands if we're eating your food." I say sarcastically as Christos gets a glare from Romeo at the sound of my nickname for him.

All of a sudden, Amara, Liyana and I break out into a fit of laughter. "Re- rememb- I can't!" I try to say through my laughing fit, whilst holding onto my side in pain of laughing so hard.

"Remember the time when he nearly burnt the kitchen down because he put two pieces of toast in the same slot of the toaster and left it in there for too long, and burnt it." Amara says chuckling "who burns the whole house down trying to make some toast?"

The girls and I continue with our stories of Christos and how shit he is at cooking before we are stopped by a very salty person "excuse me. You guys are just jealous of how great I am at cooking!"

"Shut up Christos and help the boys!" I say playfully.

Just as he's about to talk back to me Romeo throws a shit tonne of blueberries at him and Christos gives him a glare. "Don't try to be rude to my wife." Rome says, shrugging his shoulders indifferently, going back to what he was preparing. I laugh heavily at this and when I sober up I see Romeo staring at me with wide-eyes and a huge genuine smile across his face.

"You know what? Just because you guys are being extremely cute and couple goals, I'll let you off the hook for being an ass." Christos interrupts our moment yet again.

Why is he always doing that! I

Just as the boys are going back to their cooking, Christos picks up a handful of raspberries and throws them at Romeo, some hitting Matteo too which gets his attention also. All three of the boys look at each other mischievously before they all turn to us three girls.

"Oh no you don't!" Liyana shouts at them.

"Guuuys. Let's be civil about this!" Amara adds as we all begin inching backwards, looking for somewhere to run to.

Just as I'm about to say something too, there's food flying everywhere and squeals and shouts echoing throughout the room. There's grated cheese being thrown up in the air as confetti, then there's diced tomatoes being thrown at me, to which I throw chopped strawberries back. Then, I find pancake batter in a bowl with the whisk still in it, so I pick the bowl up and turn around to spill pancake batter on everyone but just as I'm about to throw some of the batter, I'm caged in by a very familiar pair of strong, muscly arms.

Romeo.

"What are you doing standing there Rome? Don't you have a food fight to be attending too?" I taunt.

He doesn't say anything, he just moves his lips closer to mine with the bowl still in between us. Just as he is about to kiss me, he pushes his hand into the bowl and rubs a handful of pancake batter across my face. Gasping, I say "How dare you! I feel betrayed." I say jokingly, as he turns to run away. "Romeo Angelo Basilio. Get your ass back here now!" I shout.

Everyone stops what they're doing and looks between Romeo and I. Rome looks at me. His eyes soften, and he begins walking back to me. "I was just joking baby, I didn't mean to upset you my love." As he's walking towards me I see Matteo and Christos moving in the corner of my eyes but I have no idea what they're doing. Focusing back on Romeo, I just turn my head to the side and act as though I'm angry at him because I'm going to trick him and trap him.

I soon find out what the boys were up to when Romeo is flower bombed. My mouth drops open and there's a tense moment of silence, before everyone - including Romeo - bursts into laughter.

"Welcome to our 'friend-moon'!" Christos and Amara shout out enthusiastically.

This morning was amazing. I wonder what's in store for the rest of our trip?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

152K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
785K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
1.3M 27.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
661K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...