Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano 😉
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! 😉
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

cock... I mean cocktail strainer!

23.4K 556 444
By Mommy_milkers25-8

I laid on my stomach for a couple minutes until a knock came "come in" I said softly hoping they heard.

The door opened and I sat up "hey ms.jackson" 

"Call me Madelyn when we're alone"

"Okay, Madelyn. What about maddy?"

She shook her head "I don't like that"

"Madman?"

"No"

"Lyn?"

"...maybe over time"

I smiled "okay"

She walked over to me and sat the box that she put in my mailbox on the bed "I still mean what I said about this"

"About putting it to use asap?"

"Yes and I'm dead serious too"

"Okay. Are they bringing my flowers?"

"I actually sent everything to the house last minute but I don't know if they'll survive"

"Oh" I said slightly disappointed.

"I'll buy you new ones everyday Sam if that's what you want"

I smiled "thank you but I think that'd be a bit much don't you?" She shook her head and I laughed "how about after they die you can buy me more" I offer.

"And that's why I think you'd be good working for me. You're a killer negotiator"

"Why thank you"

"I have to get to bed now but I wanted to give you this. Goodnight Sam"

"Goodnight Lyn"

She didn't say anything about the name and walked out and I opened the box and on top was my kit Kat sitting on tissue paper and I smiled and sat it on the side table then moved the paper and my face went red.

It was the box for the vibrator from happy freaks. Was this a joke? She said she was serious. My foot started tapping. Should I?

I stood up and turned off the light and I learned that the bed had LED lights on the bottom and it was a floating bed.

I grabbed the remote off the nightstand and hit a random button and it turned red. There was another remote but there wasn't a TV. I hit the power button and I heard a small sound so I turned it up a bit and I heard that it was music. I hit the change song button and a new song came on and I knew this one.

The hills by the weekend but was this slowed? I tried to hit the button to change it but it wouldn't change. Is it trying to set the mood? I swear this room is possessed by a horny demon.

I was about to turn the music off and go to sleep but I looked over and saw the toy "don't look at me like that"

I grabbed the box and laid back on the bed, I was just reading the box though. While reading it I saw that it had 12 settings, extra battery life, water proof, and extra soft silicone. Oh and it's does both g-spot and clitoral orgasm. I bit my lip thinking but not about the toy, that would be crazy.

I wonder... I opened the box and turned the bottom a bit and it started vibrating. What level was this? One. I turned it up to two then went all the way up to five and five was crazy.

I didn't realize it but my legs had opened themselves "horny fucker" I whispered.

I played with the settings for another moment before I reached my hand down with the vibrator and it was only on level two but when it touched me my breathing picked up a bit. She did say she wanted it put to use. Maybe she thought I looked tense. Maybe she thought I was in need of a release. Maybe she wanted to help me relax and maybe she wanted to help me have a release or she just wanted to help me have an orgasm. Why isn't she in here helping then? No! She shouldn't be in here helping. That would be wrong. 

I pressed the toy to my clit and a small moan escaped my mouth. I turned the speed up a couple levels and pushed it into me and I grabbed the sheets and brought my hips down and my back went up off the bed a bit.

My legs opened more and the only imagine in my head was Madelyn but I shouldn't be thinking about her right now, I tried to think of anyone else but appearntly my mind was set on her and it started creating a scenario where she walked in and caught me "need help with that?" She asked.

She was leaning against my doorframe with that fucking smirk and her eyebrow was raised and she was looking me up and down.

I started moving the toy inside me and she pushed off the doorframe and shut and locked the door.

She walked over to me and got on the bed and start unbuttoning her shirt until she was in a bra and I wanted to touch her and and her tattooed arms. I imagined she had a tattoo on her chest that connected to her right arm and went down. I didn't know if she actually did or not because I haven't seen her without a shirt on. My hips started to move more.

She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me until she was in-between my legs and she put her hand on my stomach letting her finger tips run down my naked body. She got to the toy and took it out and I whined "shh, don't worry I'll still take care of you. Relax" two of her fingers went in me and I moaned louder than I meant to and I covered my mouth with my hand and she looked up at me and shook her head "let me hear you darling" I removed my hand and she started moving her fingers in me and I moaned and started moving my hips even more. She leaned over and kissed my clit before attaching her mouth to it and she started licking and sucking on my clit.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, Madelyn I'm about to cum!" I moaned.

"Do it, cum all over my fingers baby"

She went back licking my clit and thrusting her fingers again but she went faster this time. I didn't last long before I started cumming and my back arched and I was breathing heavy and my entire body was shaking, I had moaned Madelyn's name a couple times while cumming.

I rode out my high and when I opened my eyes I was dressed and in this bedroom and Madelyn was no where to be seen. I'm glad she said you can't hear through these walls.

Madelyn POV

Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzing of the vibrator and each of her moans?

As soon as I heard that first moan I had gotten hard to a point that it started hurting. when the next moan came I completely lost all reasoning.

I pulled my boxers down since I was only wearing them and a sports bra to bed.

I started stroking myself and listening to each of her moans I had started moaning too but I don't think she heard me over the sound of her music.

I heard her moans coming quicker then I heard her cuss and say she was about to cum but what made me get on the edge of cumming was that she said my name.

I started speeding up and I was about to cum and she start moaning my name repeatedly and I heard one last big moan and I knew she just came and that sent me over the edge and I started to cum and my body jerked as the pleasure took over and I moaned, grabbing onto the bed sheets and riding out my high with my other.

I swear I'm going to make this girl mine and soon.

Sam POV

I turned off the toy and laid there for a second catching my breath. Fuck that was...wow.

Once I was able to breath normally again I sat up and decided to take her offer for that shower.

It took a moment for me to actually find it but when I did my mouth dropped. This shower was amazing! Look at this.

Would it be okay if I just orgasmed looking at a shower?

I turned the water on and it was heavenly. Fuck this is amazing.

I didn't know how long it took but I know I was in here for a while.

I grabbed the towel hanging off the wall and saw the name on it and smiled a bit Madelyn J. She acts like someones going to come in her house and use her towel and be like I wonder who's towel this is, oh shit I see the name now, it belongs to the only one who lives here I see.

I rolled me eyes at the stupid scenario I just put into my head and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in the towel.

I can either ask Madelyn for clothes or I could sleep naked. But what would I wear in the morning?

I made my finally decision. "Come in" I heard from the otherside of the door after I had decided to get clothes.

I opened the door and walked into her room and I saw her laying in bed with an arm under her head and her abs were exposed and she was in boxers and I didn't know if it was because of the lighting or the way she was laying but I swear there's something there. "You needed something?" She asked and my eyes went to hers and she smirked. Oh my god it's real. There's something there and that smirk confirmed it. "Sam I asked you a question" she pushed herself off the bed and I saw the print and I didn't know why I came in here. She walked up to me and put her hand under my chin making me look up at her. I couldn't find words and it didn't help when she ran her thumb over my lip and her hand smelt like lavender soap. "What did you need Sam?" I went to speak but words didn't form instead random sounds that sounds like a baby would say while trying to figure out a word. "You're in a towel so I'm guessing you need clothes, am I right?"

I nodded slowly and she dropped her hand and walked over to a door and opened it walking in and out of sight and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. What she has down there is huge!

She walked back out with a pile of clothes in her hand and passed it to me "there you go" I nodded and we stood there for a moment "is there anything else you needed?" I shook my head "anything you want at this moment?" Is she talking about her penis? I shook my head and she smiled "do you plan on sleeping in here?" Is that an invite?

"I uh...do you have any orange juice without pulp?" I asked.

She looked confused but laughed a bit "I could check, is that what you want?" I nodded "are you going to get dress in here?" I nodded. "Okay, do you want me to leave?" I nodded "then I need you to step out of the doorway"

Oh shit, she was right. I stepped out of the doorway and she laughed and walked out shutting the door behind her. Holy shit. I dropped the towel and started getting dressed in her clothes and they were so soft and a bit big since she was more muscular.

After a minute she came back but knocked and waited for my answer before coming back in with a glass of orange juice "sorry I took so long, I didn't have any without pulp so I ran it through a cocktail strainer a few times just to make sure" she handed me the glass and I nodded.

"Thank you"

"No problem" I stood there so she laughed "are you going back to your room?"

"Would it be unperfessional to... Yeah I'm going back to my room" I started to walk out but she stopped me by stepping in front of me.

"Would it be unperfessional to what?"

"...no it's weird and I'll be okay"

"No tell me"

"At night I normally play an audiobook in the background it's like someones reading a story to me but my phone is dead and my charger was stolen so I was going to ask if you could read me a book but it's okay"

"What book?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Any certain genres?"

"Nope"

"I'm on the middle of little women would you like me to restart that?"

"You don't have to restart it"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, do you want to lay down in here or your room?"

"...can I sit in here for a bit until I get tired?"

She nodded "yeah"

I smiled a bit and we walked over to her bed and I sat on the edge "why are they warm it's freezing in here?"

"Oh I just got them out of the wash and they're warm from the Dryer, I like fresh warm sheets to sleep on"

"Oh okay"

"Lay back"

I nodded and layed back onto the bed and she grabbed her book and started reading it and I listened to her voice and drunk my orange juice until I finished the orange juice and her voice started to fade away but I wasn't ready for her to leave so I wrapped my arms around her and her voice left and I fell asleep cuddled up to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
279K 9.4K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
96.9K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
342K 11.1K 55
"Are you alright, Darling?" Vanya slyly asks as I sit on her lap and she bumps her knee up and down, hitting every sensitive spot. I bury my face in...