Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano ๐Ÿ˜‰
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! ๐Ÿ˜‰
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.

19.9K 548 381
By Mommy_milkers25-8

We were currently up in my apartment and John and conner had left and I was waiting because Ms.jackson told me she has something coming.

I walked into my living room to sit on my beanbag chair but it was gone "fucking John" I whispered.

"No furniture?" She asked.

"I had a beanbag chair when I left Monday but now I don't"

I walked into my bedroom and saw that my book self was untouched as our deal was, I checked my closet and my clothes were gone, all of them. "Fuck" even my blankets we're gone. At least they left the bookshelf alone.

I walked into my kitchen and grabbed the jar off of my top shelf and every last penny was gone, they only take a little bit at a time but they took it all, now I don't have lunch money until I get paid and I don't know when that'll be.

I walked back into my bedroom and saw ms.jackson looking through my books.

I went over to my bed and pulled a tool box out and opened it, thank God they didn't touch this. I pulled a couple flashlights out and set them around the room "what time is it?" I asked.

"9:15" she said.

I flipped the light on and she looked confused but then the electric went off and she looked even more concerned. I walked over to the window and closed the blinds "someone's about to scream and you're going to ignore it and not look out the window okay?"

"What?"

"Just listen to me"

"Okay"

I heard the scream and I turned off the flash light and grabbed her hand and led her over to the bed and sat her down and a couple more screams came and she was tapping her foot so I put my hand on her leg telling her to stop. A knock came "59687235smirf" I said aloud and a small pattern came and we stayed quiet then I waited a minute and I turned the lights back on "it's fine my electric was going to be cut off in the morning anyways"

"You wanted me to leave you here?"

"You might have a keyed car and you'd be lucky if you still have tires when you go back to your car"

"I don't care"

"Okay"

"Start packing do you have a suitcase?"

"Stolen"

"Where's your clothes?"

"Stolen"

"I didn't see any food in the fridge"

"Probably stolen"

"So all you have is books?"

I nodded "at this point yeah"

"I have some boxes on there way and we're not taking anything else that can't fit in a box is that okay?"

"Sure"

We sat there until she got a call then I walked down with her and we got the boxes and came back up with her and started packing, I texted my mom and told her not to pay rent or water because I'm moving in with a friend.

I made sure to get all my books into the boxes then took the poster of Jesus Scarlett Johansson off the wall that sat over my bed and pack it up too then I was done. We only had a few boxes then we left and I felt bad when I saw that her car was keyed and the name John was carved into it "sorry about him"

"I can get it repaired" I checked the bolts on the tires and they were still tight and I reached under the car and checked the break lines real quick before she got my key and got a box out of my mailbox and put it into the trunk with the rest of my stuff and put a box in her back seat.

"Don't go fast and hit the brakes every now and then just in case I missed a hole or something"

"Okay. Is this why you don't have a car?"

"No, I can't afford one and I don't like driving it stresses me out and I get distracted to easy"

"It shouldn't stress you out anymore than staying there"

"College is expensive and without any help I got whatever I could and this place wasn't that bad as long as you remember the codes to the people who live there"

"What were those screams?"

"The reason we don't use the pool"

"Why?"

"...bad people live there, but I was nice to their grandma this one time and I'd hang out with her so they all protect me and bring me sweets grammy made but some people owe their family money so at 9:15 a punishment goes down and they throw them into the pool and gives it a small spark from the electric lines, it cuts out the power in the building but their cousin is an electrician so they know how to fix them and they only take about thirty minutes, I highly recommend earbuds but keep one out and listen for the knock"

We stayed quiet for a while and she drove to a fancy part of town "ms.jackson I'm hungry"

"What would you like?"

"A hamburger"

"I'm feeling some guacamole you want some?" She asked with a smile.

"I would love some" I joked back

"Great I know a place"

We drove for a couple more minutes until we got to a really fancy looking restaurant and she pulled over and walked to my side and opened the door for me.

I got out and she started walking ahead towards the door and I looked around until I saw something that interested me. I didn't follow her instead I walked the way that interested me. "Sam?" I heard her say but I kept walking my way and she jogged up to me "Sam"

"Yeah?"

"The restaurant is this way"

"You go ahead but I think I want to go there" I pointed to a diner on the corner.

"Then we can go there, why didn't you just ask instead of leaving me?"

"Sorry"

"It's okay just don't do that anymore" I nodded she grabbed my hand and I looked down at it "to make sure you don't get away from me again" I laughed a bit and we walked to the diner and found a booth and the waitress came up to us and she took our order then went to the back. "You should take the day off tomorrow and go shopping for clothes"

"I don't have any money"

"Use the company card"

"I don't have one"

"It's on your keychain with the key card and your badge"

"What?"

"It's the black card, how did you get all those things yesterday when I sent you shopping?"

"I paid for it"

"What?"

"Yeah, I had to ask my mom to pay rent and the water bill and I was just going to skip lunch until I got paid"

"What about electric and gas?"

"I don't need electric and if I needed it I'd contact that cousin of the family I was telling you about and he'd hook me up and I can take cold showers"

"Why didn't you mention it? And did you really think I'd make you pay for all of that?"

I shrugged "I figured it was like a test and you'd pay me back"

"No, I figured Roxanne told you what the cards meant"

"Nope"

"I'll make sure she does that from now on"

"With your next assistant?"

"I'm not having another assistant"

"What if I screw up?"

"I'll fix it"

"But what if you can't?"

"Then we'll do it together, I like you"

"That's good to know, I was a bit worried about it"

"Don't be, and you don't have to worry about anything with me"

"Okay" she was less of a bitch right now and I was liking it. "Are you going to be a bitch when I go back to the office"

"Six"

"What's with the counting?"

"I'm probably going to be a bitch yes, if I'm being to much tell me and I'll watch myself but I will be definitely around others, I have a reputation to hold"

"A reputation to be a b-"

"Seven"

"Sorry, but why do you have to be mean? Why can't you be a nice boss"

"My company runs on me being the way I am, it always has and it always will"

"But maybe you could take it down a notch"

"...I'll try"

"Thank you, can I have my kit Kat back though?"

"No"

I rolled my eyes and our waitress brought our food over and we started eating. When we finished she paid and we were about to leave when I spotted something. "Wait" I said and walked over to the machine smiling "can I have a quarter?"

She reached into her pocket and handed me one and I put it into the machine and turned it and a small ring came out and I walked back over to her and I opened it as we walked out and into her car.

She was about to start the car but I grabbed her hand and slid the ring on her pinky. She looked at it for a moment "if you don't like it you don't have to wear it, I was just-"

"No. I like it"

"Are you sure? I could take it back" I reached for her hand and she pulled it away from me.

"Don't touch my ring" I laughed at her and she drove us back to her place, it was huge. She even had her own parking level, it matched her floor number. She had her own floor! I walked into living room and it was huge, this room was the size of my whole house. "Your boxes will be brought up by a couple guys then they'll leave and we should get ready for bed, I have work and you have to go shopping tomorrow, use the company card"

"Will I be going alone?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because I have work"

"Okay"

"Follow me and I'll show you to your room, don't unpack anything we won't be here long. This is just for a couple days then I'm going back to my house and you'll be joining"

"Why are we here then?"

"I was having a couple rooms remodeled and it was loud"

"Ah"

She started walking away and I followed her and seen stairs. She has stairs! "Your mother doesn't have a penthouse? You said she ran her own business"

"Oh she does but the kids aren't allowed in it we waited in the garage in her car until the baby sitter showed up and took us to our house until we turned 16 and had to start caring for ourselves and getting us where we needed to be when we needed to be. But it was a normal house with three bedrooms one for me, one for my brother, and one for the sitter"

"Your mother didn't stay in the house?"

"No, she wouldn't be caught dead in a house like that, but it wasn't even a bad house and we kept it clean and nice and she'd give us a bit of money to go grocery shopping ourselves it was okay"

"Where's your brother now?"

"Living with my father"

"Why didn't you?"

"He never wanted a girl but it's okay he's still my role model"

"I think you should pick a new one"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Who?"

"You could pick me" she offered.

"You're a bit mean, I want to be a nice boss"

"Nice bosses don't go anywhere"

"My father did"

"But you're a woman, you'll have to work harder and I know that sucks but it's the truth Sammy"

I smiled at the nickname "I guess I could consider you my role model"

She smiled and led me to a room and opened the door for me and it was a basic boring room "like I said before we won't be here for long and if we ever come back there's no grantee you'll need this room but it'll always be here"

"Why wouldn't I need it?"

She shrugged "you never know"

Weirdo.

"Go ahead and get some sleep, I'm right next door and don't worry about snoring it's thick walls, I could knock over a chair and you wouldn't even hear it"

"That's cool"

"Yeah. So get some sleep, there's a private bathroom here but the shower is down the hall use it if you like, towels are on the rake and my soap is in there until you get your own unless you just decide that you like mine and keep using it that's okay with me"

"Okay cool"

"I'll leave you to it" she said and smiled at me then walked out closing the door and I walked over to the bed and laid down kicking my shoes off. I almost moaned at how amazing this bed was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.4K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
3.8K 112 19
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+| I was said to be ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž... ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. I had heard it so much...
197K 4.9K 24
A Lesbian Romance : : : : "I really want to... I really want to please you." This close, I could feel her hot breath on my cock. When the proper war...
2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...