Bellybutton Fetish/Tickle One...

By Zazzy109

Yes. for those of you who read my stories, you know that I have a bellybutton fetish. And I love to sneak the... More

Trip
Bus Ride
Toon Tickles
An Experience
Interrogate
A Lovely Vacation
Shamers
Neko Tickles
Messing Around
Beach Experience
Miraculous Ladybug: The Tickler (Fanfic)
A Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Wholesome (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Laughing At Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Pool
Outies
Teasing Josh
The Merman
New Friend
Bus Ride From School
Honey (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Cards (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tickles (Life Is Strange 2 Fanfiction)
Story
Kingdom Hearts fanfiction Chapter
Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction
Belly Button play
Tummy Play
Cuteness
Having Fun
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better
Messing Around Part 2
Voice Impressions (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing The Nobody (Kingdom Hearts fanfiction)
Crushes And Fetishes
A Giant's Belly Button
Caught (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Horror Game (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Staring Contest (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
New Student
Chapter from my book "Powerful"
Trip Part 2
Tickling Hayner (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Friendly Tickles
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Shirtless Mod (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
No More Shaming (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)
Cropped (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turner Better Part 3 (Julian's Bellybutton)
Bellybutton Fun (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 4 (Arthur's BellyButton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 6 (Marcus' Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 8 (Janitor Shed)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 9 (Everyone's Belly Buttons)
Tickles
Superhero Tickles
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 10 (The Shadow Person)
Adorable Neko Tickles
Interrogate (Remake)
Mark and Sora (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Tummy Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Julian x MaleReader
Trip: Day 2
Author's Note #1
Sora's Turn (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
With Great Power... Comes a great lot of consequences
Peter's Stomach Rumbles (Spider-Man Fanfic)
Something More (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Ticklish Android (Detroit: Become Human Fanfiction)
Hungry Sora (Kingdom Hearts fanfic)
Tummy Raspberry (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Julian and Andy (BDTB Story)
A Giant's Belly Button (Remake)
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art
Monkey Bar Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
The Popular Student
Uranus
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 11 Nerraw Part 1
Belly Button Fetish Art #2
Don't Be Shy (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tartaglia x MaleReader (Genshin Impact Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #3
Space Station
Ticklish Android: Part 2 (Detroit Become Human Fanfiction)
Mark and Tidus (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #4
Mermen (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #5
Carlton and Hugo
Famous Boy Tickles
Belly Button Fetish Art #6
Femboy Streamer Tickles
Femboy Belly Button Pokes
Tummy Kisses (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
MaleReader x Gorou (Genshin Impact Fanfiction) Tummy Rubs
Belly Button Fetish Art #7
Famous Boy Tickles 2
Outie Love
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons Part 2 (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #8

Bad Day, Turned Better Part 5 (Adam's Belly Button)

318 16 0
By Zazzy109

Arthur's stomach made a long and loud gurgly growl as Andy had his face buried in it. Blushing, Arthur bashfully covered his face. "Man, that was so loud, I'm sorry..." Andy just snuggled into his chub more. "It's ok Arthur, I love it." He said. Arthur just chuckled. "Oh yeah, I forgot you love it." Andy looked up at him smiling, then looked down at his belly, at the deep navel that was inches from his nose. He dipped his finger in his bellybutton, moving his finger around the endless navel. It was so hard to fine the knot, but after more deep poking, he felt the knot. "Your navel is like... so deep."

Arthur giggled. "I know."

Andy sighed contented, and lied back down. "You love my belly this much? Wow." Arthur said with a smile. "So later, you're gonna try out Marcus and Ryan?"

"Hmhm..." Andy responded. "Ryan has a slit innie, and Marcus has the shallow bellybutton."

"You really know your bellybutton facts." Arthur laughed. Andy giggled blushing a little.

****

It was the next day of school. Andy arrived a little late to school, so by the time he went into his classroom, all of the other students where there, and class was starting so he couldn't chat with his friends. And for Gym, they had to do a required exam, so he couldn't talk to them there, so the only place he could talk to them was at lunch.

He was walking to the lunch table, where all of his friends where sitting. As he got closer, he saw them all where giggling amongst each other. Andy was wondering what they where all laughing about, so when he got closer he asked. "What are you all giggling for?" He asked with a small chuckle as he sat down on the bench. "Oh, hey Andy!" Ryan said. "We where just talking about how cute you where with Julian and Arthur~" Marcus said teasingly. Julian and Arthur giggled. Andy's face instantly went red. "Whyyyy" He said covering his face. "Because your fetish is the cutest thing ever!" Arthur said. "It really is! Bro, did you not see how you reacted to my outie?" Julian asked. Andy just looked away with his face all red. "I can't believe that my outie would of been your favorite like that."

"I didn't expect him to like your outie at all-" Ryan said.

"Ugh, shut up-" Julian said as he playfully threw a empty milk carton at Ryan, who just laughed. They where to busy talking laughing and talking to each other to see that Matthew was near them, at the table over. "So, you guys completed the homework for the next class?" Ryan asked. "Ugh, don't remind me..." Julian groaned "Juliy..... did you not do it?" Arthur asked. The look on Julian's face told everyone he either forgot or didn't do it. "I actually left it at home..." He said.

"Julian, you always forget it..." Marcus said with a small laugh. "Well, it's my only excuse."

As they where talking, Julian secretly reached over to Andy, who was seated next to him. He touched his hand, and brought his hand over to his belly. Andy blushed, wondering what Julian was doing, but then he saw Julian slip his hand underneath his shirt, as that exploded Andy's face. His hand was now resting on top of Julian's pushed out outie.

He looked up, and saw Julian look at him slightly, giving him a small smirk.

His friends didn't see what Julian just did, due to them being across from them. With his face all red, he just started to rub his finger over the outie knot.

But, all of his friends saw Andy's face.

"Woah, what's with you?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, what set you off?" Ryan giggled. Arthur, who was next to Andy on the other side, looked over, and saw Andy's hand up Julian's shirt. "Oh~ He's just having some fun with Julian." He chuckled.

"Fun? Wait... oh, I get it~" Marcus said.

"Couldn't resist it huh?" Ryan asked.

"I'm the one who lead him on-" Julian laughed, covering his mouth as he laughed.

Arthur shook his head. "You're totally getting his kink."

Andy took his hand away from Julian's belly, and just covered his face. "We're embarrassing poor Andy" Arthur said. Julian smiled, and put his arm over Andy's shoulder. "But it's fun to tease him."

Blushing, Andy just looked away.

But once he did, he was surprised to see that Matthew, who was at the table over, was just staring at him. Andy was hoping that he didn't end up seeing Julian had let him play with his bellybutton, but it wasn't that at all. It was the fact that Julian had his arm around Andy, and was a little close to him. Julian noticed when Andy quickly turned his head. "Hm? What's wrong?" He asked. Andy didn't answer, so Julian just looked at the direction Andy was facing before. He then saw Matt, who just had his eyes fixed on them. Julian looked down at Andy, realizing it was because he was close to him. So, he looked back up at Matthew, smirked, then flipped him off.

****

It was the end of the school day, Andy made sure he was the first to leave, he just didn't want to be near Matthew. He was pretty certain that Matthew was going to think that him and Julian are together. Which, they are not. But Andy would be lying if he said he wasn't developing feelings for Julian at all. He's been a shining light for him in this entire mess. All of his four friends are, but there is something about Julian. He's sweet and kind, plus those freckles on his face just make him look overly adorable. Andy thought Matthew was just plain old cute and adorable once, but when someone you love, turns on you, it's hard for you to see them as anything like that.

Even though it's been days since he broke up with Matt, there is still something he feels bad about. It's not the love sick feeling, what most feels when they suffer a break up. What he feels is more off anger. Even more upsetting that Matthew physically attacked him.

'I won't let anyone push me around like that again.' He thought as he got to his locker. He turned the dial, and it finally opened once he got the combination. He was worried that Matthew was going to show up, so he took glances to make sure he wasn't near him. He snatched his stuff out of his locker, putting them into his bag, closing the door after. Thankfully, no Matthew.

It wasn't until he was nearing the school entrance, Matthew was waiting for him at the door.

Andy slightly gasped at seeing him. He really wasn't expecting to see them at all, since he hasn't shown up. Matthew was just leaning up against the wall with his arms folded. "So... is Julian and you together now?" He asked. Andy didn't know what to say, since they're not officially together at all, and honestly, that wasn't any of Matthew's business. So, all he said was: "N-No.. we are not.."

Matt scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I saw how Julian had his arms around you. And on top of that, he flipped me off. Like, he was wanting to steal you or something."

Andy was shocked at what Matthew said. "Steal me? Y-You're the one who broke up with me!"

"Yeah, because of your stupid fetish. We could still be together. You'll just have to respect my boundaries to never experience your kink with me."

"Well, I'll never date you again if that's the case, so go fuck yourself." The look on Matthew's face told Andy that he was never expecting him to say that. With that, Andy decided that was he cue to leave Matthew in his personal shock, but that only backfired, as to Matthew physically grabbing Andy, and flung him into the wall. Poor Andy wasn't expecting that, and the pain that came after from his back being crushed into the wall, hurt greatly. "You're a fucking idiot, you know that?!" Matthew shouted. Andy winched as spit flew out of Matthew's mouth and into his face. "G-Get off me!" Andy said, as he tried to push Matthew off of him, but he couldn't get out of his ex's grasps.

Then Andy saw a shadowy outline of someone, he couldn't make out who it was, sneaking up behind Matthew.

"No I won't. Not until you admit that your kink literally makes you a freak!"

That's when whatever that person was behind Matthew, literally grabbed Matthew, and tossed him on the floor. Matthew didn't have the grip on Andy anymore, and Andy almost fell onto the floor because of it. Looking up, he was surprised to see that it was Adam.

Adam kicked Matthew in his face, while he was on the ground, then quickly grabbed Andy's hand dragging him out from the school.

***

They both ran out of the school grounds, directly to the park that was across the school. There was some kids there, from different grades. Andy and Adam was sitting behind a brick wall, where most people don't go too. It happened so fast, Andy didn't know if he should say thank you to Adam, or question why did Adam just kicked the shit out of his best friend's face.

Adam was pecking around to corner of the wall, presumably making sure Matthew didn't follow them. After a minute or so, he sat back down, arching back against the wall. "Ok, the coast's clear." He said.

Andy just stared at him. Blinking.

Andy turned his head and looked at him. "Man... I'm so sorry dude. I feel so bad for you." He said. Andy looked down. "Don't be, it's pointless."

"You weren't lying when you said he physically attacked you. I stayed after shcool to confront him about it, but then the proof happened before my eyes!" Adam said genuinely looking shocked at what Matthew had did. "I can't believe it. Matthew is NOT the physical person like that, I know. He's caring. What happened?"

"Don't act like you're a saint." Andy said, turning his head to Adam. "You where in on the bullying when Matthew started with the bullshit." He said. He saw the expression on Andy's face change. "I- I... Yeah... I don't know what that was about. It's like I was a different person, I don't know what that was all about. But..." He looked at Andy. "Just know that I'm really, really, really sorry about that, and I want to make it up to you. You didn't deserve any of that."

Andy just shook his head. "That's fine, you don't have to do anything."

"You sure?"

Andy nodded.

"Um... How about... I show you my bellybutton?"

Andy quickly looked up at Adam with his face a little red. Adam had a small soft smile, looking away, then looking back at Andy- "I don't really know how your fetish works... But... it works by you seeing bellybuttons right?"

"Y-Yeah... I-It does..."

"Well, that's the least I can do-" Adam put his hands on the bottom of his shirt, and slowly pulled it up. Andy's eyes darted down down at the small pushed out pudge of a tummy that was on Adam, and then semi rounded deep innie. Andy couldn't help his blush and look away. Adam was a little shy seeing Andy's face turn red from seeing it. "Uhhh... um... do you like it?" He asked.

Andy looked up at Adam. His entire face was just on fire. "U-Uh... yeah...it's cute..."

Adam looked around, then back at Andy. "Cute? O-oh... thanks....um... so, what else do you do? Do you touch it or something?"

Andy nodded. "Yeah, mostly."

"Ok..." Adam sat up straight, arching his back a little. "Here-" He said. With his face looking like a stop sign, Andy reached over, resting his hand on Adam's small pudgy belly. It was so soft, it felt soft as a playdough blob. "H-How is it so soft..." Andy stammered. "Oh... I... I don't know..." Adam said blushing as much as Andy. His small chub was just to soft and squishy, Andy couldn't get enough of it. But then, he dipped his finger inside of his navel, and it was a perfect feeling. He could of felt the knot, but it was smooth, and the interior of Adam's navel just felt warm and comforting.

He looked up at saw Adam staring at him.

Andy felt a rush of anxiety in him, and quickly took his finger and hand away from Adam's belly and navel. "I-I'm sorry.." He said. "Hey.. what are you sorry for?" Adam asked, putting his hand on Andy's shoulder. "And... was that really what Matthew was that hostile about?"

Andy shrugged. "I-I guess..." He said. But Adam was surprised. "What the entire fuck? Dude, this is the cutest fetish I've ever seen! When I saw your face looking all cute like that, I was wondering: 'Is he doing the fetish... or...' Like, bro! You have the cutest kink ever!"

That caused Andy's face to blow up in more blush, because that's exactly what his other friends tell him. "Like, Matthew was your BF, did he not just see that face of yours, and feel in love with you more? Cause, I don't wanna weird you out, but your face touching up my bellybutton made me have a small crush on you right now..."

Andy blushed EXTERME when he heard Adam say that. "I-I..."

He was thinking about what Adam said, and now that he thought about it, Matthew didn't even let him try his fetish. All he did was tell him, and then his ex automatically hated it. "Actually, he never let me touch his stomach at all. I just told him about my fetish, and that was the end of everything."

"Wait, seriously? He didn't even ask questions, or things like that? He just ended the relationship like that?"

"Pretty much." Andy said, with a sad tone. "Man... I'm so sorry..." Then Andy felt Adam grab him for a hug, but just before, Adam kissed him on his cheek.

Then, quickly, Adam looked at Andy with a shocked expression. "I am... SO sorry... I don't know where THAT came from..." He said covering his mouth. Andy was shocked at that, and was blushing madly at it, but he shook his head, "I-It's ok..." He said. He didn't know what else to say about what just happened. Adam seemed to be embarrassed at it, so he tried to change the subject. "Um... wanna touch my navel again?" He lifted his shirt up, showing Andy. There was just something about Adam's belly, what is literally making Andy feel like he's on cloud 9.

While he was rubbing at Adam's belly, and poking at the soft and warm navel, Adam's entire stomach vibrated underneath his hands and a loud and long growled bellowed out of the stomach of him. "Oh... sorry about that, I've been a bit hungry."

But that just fed into Andy's fetishes.

"Wait... you like stomach growls?"

"Um... Yeah, weird I know, I love everything about bellies."

"Um... I'm gonna take a hunch at this, and assume you like to place your ears up to people's tummies?"

Andy looked at him. "Uh, yeah, that's right?"

Adam looked down at his belly. "Wanna do that now?"

Blushing, Andy nodded.

Adam situated himself better on the floor, and Andy lied down on his lap, placing his ear up onto Adam's belly, over his deep round navel. Wow, was it warm and comforting. It felt so nice. Then the soft hunger growls that grumbled after, where just amazing. "Wow...~" Andy said. "So amazing..." He said as he snuggled into Adam's belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 169 12
WARNING : This journey is going to be fucking insane! 'Alex,' the 19-year-old grade 12 high school popular and handsome guy, just experienced the...
3.6K 215 2
Maybe I'll think of a description in the future, but today is not that day.
160K 5.3K 24
"Since she found out bigger is better, I don't think my baby is gonna let up til the world is in her hands. Bigger and better is her perfect plan." ...
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...