Motivation of Memories: The S...

By NubianGoddess494

After the death of her grandmother Genevieve Elise Anne Bonsu is finally moving out of her parents home. Grow... More

Welcome (A/N)
New Beginnings
Nice 2 Meet U
Final Straw
What U Deserve
Impulse Decisions
Party at Paisley
Party at Paisley: Part 2
Wake Up
Greatest Showman
Music To My Ears
Its All Accidental
Bad News
Closure
Morning Bliss
Eruption
Full Disclosure
Dinner on Me
Dinner On Me: Part 2
Talking Through The Turbulence
Long Way Home
Comfort
Internal Conflict
Just U & Eye
Safe Distance
Cars & Conversations
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Eye Know
Dancing with the Devil (Roles Reversed)
Later That Night
Just the 2 of Us
Morning Introspectives
A Dark Day
U Should Go
Family Ties
Mind on U
Home Is Where the Heart Is
Home Is Where the Heart Is: Part 2
Resistance
Meet Me in the Middle
In A New Light
Phase One
Temptation
Come Clean
Be-U-Tiful
Preparation
Beach Party with the Band
B Mine (Roles Reversed)
Eye Remember 2
Let Me Make It Up 2 U
Eye've Got an Itch 2 Scratch
Eve've Got an Itch 2 Scratch: Part 2
The French Mistake
Rehearsal Gone Wrong
Interpersonal Exploration (Roles Reversed)
Tonight We're Gonna Party
Tonight We're Gonna Party Part 2
Imposter
The Voices
Meeting Madonna
First Day
Visitation
Rest, Relax, Reveal.
Slipping
We Will See
Expect The Unexpected
Eye Promise
On the Road
On the Road: Part 2
Late Night Arrival
Sound Check
Show Up
Show Up Part 2
Show Up Part 3
Deceit
1 Month 2 Go
Rude Awakening
LA Bound
Hold It
New York New York
New York New York: Part 2
Fear and Sensitivity
4 U
Eye Am Her Keeper
Truth B Told
Dreams and Nightmares
Do My Eyes Decieve Me
Waiting Game
Home Sweet Home
Smoke and Mirrors
Old Friends New Feelings
Deep Sigh
Genny from the Block
Let Me Carry That
Runway
Holidays On The Road
Holidays On The Road: Part 2
Holidays on the Road: Part 3
Christmas at Paisley Park
Unspoken Feelings
Tell Me Something Good
Rest & Realizations
New Year's
New Years: Part 2
Valentine's Day (Roles Reversed)
Valentine's Day: Part 2 (Roles Reversed)
Wake Up Call
Eye'll Tell U
Show Me Who U R
Disappearance
Pleasant Realities
Sweetest Dreams

Getting Acquainted

78 6 1
By NubianGoddess494

Prince's POV

As I wake up, I smile feeling her body against mine. I slowly release her, taking my arm from around her. She groans curling up in a tight ball. I chuckle silently as I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. When I return she's still in the same spot. I climb in bed, pulling the covers over us. Before I can roll on my side, she turns over, resting her head on my chest. I pull her close to me. Her arm covers my chest and her left leg comes up to rest on my abdomen.  Too awake to sleep but still too tired to start my day I just lie here, holding her.  Her face is so peaceful as she sleeps. I move a strand of hair from her face she smiles a little. Closing my eyes, I relax into this position and embrace the sleepy morning.

A few hours go by and I wake up again. The light trickles in from the windows and I can't help but feel at peace. She moves a little responding to the light. She lets out a big yawn and covers her face with the blankets. A few minutes goes by and she peaks out from under the covers.

"You need darker curtains." She groans with a light stretch her eyes still adjusting to the light. I look down at her with a smile.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"Sleep well?"

"Yea, until you started moving." She sighs sitting up and laying beside.

"I'm sorry but I had to. Don't be too mad at me, mama."

"I'll figure out how upset I am after a cup of coffee."

"I thought you preferred tea."

"I did too but coffee tastes better here." She rubs her neck grimacing as she feels each tender bruise. The one on her shoulder is the worst, looking almost black.

"I'm so sorry."

"If I didn't like it I would've told you to stop." She smirks.

"If it makes you feel any better you got me too." I tilt my head and show her each of my shoulders. Four scratch marks cover each shoulder starting from the top of my shoulder blades and ending near my collarbone. She checks her nails briefly, before gently touching my shoulders. Her fingers glide over each mark and she pays each one special attention. "Come here, Genevieve." She sits in my lap and continues to examine my shoulders. I lift her head so her eyes are looking directly at mine. I hold her by her waist and just look at her. I could sit like this forever. She leans in and kisses me. Her lips are soft as the melt into mine. I slide my hands down her shorts and rest them on her ass cheeks. She smiles a little as she kisses me liking the feeling. "Mama, this ass is gonna be the death of me."

"I'm glad you like it."

"People don't?!" I ask shocked.

"American girls have different beauty standards. In Trinidad I'm an 11 but here I'm 6.5."

"According to who?"

"I've had years to do some research."

"You asked the wrong guys. I mean everyone in the band thinks you're fine as hell."

"I don't care about them. What do you think?"

"I think you're fine as hell!" She chuckles a little at my frustration but it's true. I can't believe she thinks she's a six. "Mama, on a scale of 1-10 I think you're a million."

"Oh really?"

"You think I wanna hold anyone else like this? Hell do you think I could?"

"Probably not."

"Exactly, ain't nothing but bony asses out here but you got something I can hold at night." I smirk massaging her ass in my hands. "You are so lucky we didn't go to the same high school. You would've been mine."

"Oh really?"

"If you looked like this in high school we would've gotten to know each other real well."

"Mmm, tell me about it." She kisses my lips and follows a path across my jaw. Her lips make their way from my ear to the base of my neck as she gently sucks on my skin. Returning to just below my ear she focuses her attention there. "Tell me all about it." She whispers.

"I used to take girls home after school. We'd get off the bus around 3 and my dad wouldn't be home until 5." I can feel my breaths getting heavier as she explores every inch of my neck. "We'd fool around for about an hour and then I'd walk whoever she was home. We all lived pretty close so it was never a bad walk."

"Mmm." She moans softly against my neck sending a chill down back. I bite my lip and feel my nails dig into her and she finds my sweet spot.

"You're killing me over here, mama." I moan into her ear. She stops for a moment and take this as an opportunity to take control. I kiss her and push her shoulders forcing her to lay down. Her back bends with ease as she lays flat. Damn, she's flexible. She plants her feet on the bed and bends her knees to support my body. I lay between her legs and kiss her again. She wraps her arms around me as I kiss down her neck. I find her tender spot and she gasps digging her nails into my back. I can feel her pulsing and throbbing under me. I can't help but bite my lip as her body calls out to me. "Is this what you want?" I bite her sweet spot and her body shudders under me. "Is that how you want to start our mornings together?" I kiss her lips softly, reassuring her that what she feels is fine. I grind against her softly and her hands grip me tighter. The thin fabric of our shorts doesn't leave much to the imagination. I can feel her folds through her shorts and if I close my eyes I can almost feel myself going in. At the end of each stroke she gasps and I know I'm hitting the right spot. Her body quivers with pleasure.

"Baby...I..." she moans but doesn't finish.

"What is it, mama?"

"Prince...I-I..."

"Fuck, say my name, baby." A knock makes us both open our eyes but I don't stop. She lets out a gasp but it immediately gets caught in her throat. "Shhhh,", I whisper in her ear resting between her legs. "The door is locked. They'll go away." I kiss her cheek, giving her a moment to calm down.

"You...sh-should..."

"You want me to answer to the door?" She nods and I kiss her softly. "Okay, baby. Wait right here for me." I move away from her slowly and walk over to the door. I unlock the door and open it just a little. There's a cart with a few plates on it, two cups of coffee, glasses, and a pitcher of orange juice. Behind the cart is Susan who is smiling.

"I.." I start before clearing my throat. "I-I didn't order anything."

"I'm going to the store. I wanted you to have something to eat in case you got hungry while I left."

"Thank you, Susan." She walks away and I bring the cart inside. When I return to the bed, Genevieve is stretching. I watch as she elongates her neck and arches her back. I can't help but stare as her back curves nearly making a C. I can just picture it. Her bent over, arching her back. I bite my lip and fight back the images as I approach her with the tray. "Hope you're hungry." I smile, my eyes never leaving her body. I know I am.

"What is it?" She asks taking her hair down from the ponytail she slept in. I lift the lids of the plates and rejoice in the smell.

"Veggie omelettes, sausage and fruit salad." I hand her the plate that's marked for her and she thanks me. I sit next to her, crossing my legs, and dig in. I watch her take small calculated bites and smile as she eats. "For someone who does a lot of cooking and knows a lot about food you really like the simple things."

"Cheese isn't something I ate a lot before coming to America. It's probably my favorite part of American cuisine."

"Okay but what about the burnt sausages?"

"That's Baba's fault. He got a grill for Father's Day one year and decided to make breakfast on it. Everything went well until the lid got stuck. The sausage came out burnt but I still ate it and I've eaten it that way ever since but only at home. I wouldn't dream of asking for it at a restaurant." She shrugs and keeps eating. I can't help but stare at her neck. If it was winter we wouldn't have a problem but it's May and the weather is warming up.

"When's your pageant?"

"Like two weeks why?"

"I'm gonna have to be careful so you don't end up like that on pageant day." I say pointing at her neck and shoulder.

"I'll start all my preparations in a week. So, you have until then."

"What type of preparations?"

"I usually go on a no sugar low salt diet for 10 days before a pageant."

"Why?"

"Keeps me from getting acne also helps with water weight."

"I've never known you to be weight conscious."

"I'm not but one year my face broke out bad from all the junk I was eating."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"No matter how many times I ask , no matter what I promise you in return, do not give me junk food. No coke, no chips, no suckers, no fried food, no cake."

"It's that bad?"

"I'm worse with sugar than salt. Salt is necessary for food but cutting out sugar means no sugar at all. No alcohol. Not even natural sugars so, no fruit either." I chuckle.

"After your pageant, I'll get you whatever you want."

"I usually just order a pizza but I'm sure you'll want to do something more extravagant."

"Maybe", I grin around a bite of food. "You should wear your dress out to dinner."

"I can barely move in it!"

"Looking that good, you won't need to walk anywhere." She blushes softly as she gets up to out her plate on the cart. She grabs her coffee cup and takes a sip before sitting down again. A smirk forms on her face as she continues to sip her coffee, stifling laughter between sips. "What's funny?"

"Your neck is starting to look like mine."

"Good thing we're not going anywhere." A smirk grabbing my coffee. "You're so lucky."

"And why is that?"

"It's only your neck and chest."

"Where else do you want to mark me?"

"Anywhere you'll let me." She bites her lip and looks away from me.

"You are trouble."

"I know, mama but, you like trouble."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 743 18
Renée Allen grew up listening to stories of how Royals came to be, and the difference between them and Regulars. She knew those tales like the back o...
118 27 24
Ritu used to live in a dreamy world. She believed that one day her prince charming would surely come. In search of true love, she saw many ups and do...
41.7K 1.5K 46
After being married for a few years, Genevieve Elise Anne Nelson, is pregnant. It's hard enough being married to a musical artist like Prince but now...
115 15 18
They had it all yet they had nothing Megan Kingston and her sister sage's lives are turned around by just a tiny little change, and have to part way...