My lesbian Rockstar

By storyyxteller

"You thought it was funny ? Teasing me like that ?" Maxine's voice said as she pushed me on my bed and took s... More

author's note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
author's note

chapter 32

13.4K 270 54
By storyyxteller

Maxine

She is the sexiest woman on earth

The most beautiful one

My Laylah

My angel

"Max ? Which one ?" her voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at her . She was holding two sundresses in two different colours . Lilac and white .

Yeap , sundress season

She would look good in both

"You would look good on both and I think lilac would be better" I said to her and she gave me a nod . She let the white sundress back at its place and walked to the changing rooms , where I followed .

She walked into one and I waited outside . It has been a while since she got in so I decided to see if she was okay . I opened the curtain and closed it when I was inside . I saw her looking at herself in the mirror . Her hands were straightening the dress around her waist and stomach .

Was she insecure ?

"Angel ?" I called out and she lifted her eyes to the mirror to look at me .

These brown eyes I'm falling in love with

"What do you think ?" she asked me , her eyes never leaving mine . "I think ..." I started as I stepped closer to her , wrapping my hands around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder

She looked beautiful

Breath-taking

"I knew you wouldn't like it" I heard her mumble

Wait a damn minute

"You'll take that back angel . You look beautiful , breath-taking , so sexy ... Words cannot describe your beauty angel" I said to her , turning her around so she was facing me . "Really ?" she said as a soft pink went up her cheeks

"Really" I grinned at her . I grinned like a child that got millions of candies . She giggled and gave me a long , sweet kiss on my lips .

"Another" I said after she pulled away . She smiled and kissed me again .

It was addicting

"Another" I said . I was doing like a kid but I didn't care "Okay , but it's the last one" she said and gave me another one

Last one my ass ...

As I walked out of the changing room she slapped my ass

This woman ...

As I waited outside for her I noticed two girls staring at me . I completely ignored them and took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram till Laylah got out . When she did , she had the dress in her hands and stood in front of me .

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my lips one last time , for now . As she pulled away she had a smile on her lips , and I did too . I placed my hand around her waist and walked at the front of the shop to pay .

I let her pay this time , which I didn't like , but she promised she'll let me buy her food and I did . We sat down at a small café-restaurant and ordered . I got a Caesar salad with fries and Laylah got chicken nuggets with fries .

"Have you studied ?" Laylah asked me "Yeah . I left around 2am from your house with my dad . Went home, studied and came back to yours around 7am and woke you up" I replied to her and she smiled .

While waiting for our food the two girls I saw outside the changing rooms came up to us . "Hi , could we take a picture ? We saw you at the festival" one of them said and I looked at Laylah for a response .

She still had that beautiful smile on her lips and nodded her head . "Sure , I guess" I replied and she took out her phone , opening the camera app . She brought it on the eyes level. I smiled at the camera but I dropped it as soon as she leaned in to kiss my cheek .

The fuck ?

"I'm in a relationship . If you want a picture you can have one but without the kiss or anything else" I said to her and she looked at me in shock "I'm better than her . You were a waste of time" she said and turned her back at me leaving .

"I'm sorry angel . I didn't know she was gonna do that" I apologised to Laylah . "It's okay sweetheart . I know you mine" she said calmly but deep down I knew that she didn't like it .

Soon our food came and we started eating . The whole time we were eating I would look at Laylah putting the food in her mouth and when she caught me staring , she would give me a smile and continue eating

She looked so peaceful and happy .

I wrote more lyrics for her song . I liked it so far , I think . She hasn't found out yet , which is good because it could ruin the surprise .

When we finished eating , I paid for the food and walked to the parking lot , with Laylah by my side . She was wearing a pair of light blue jeans , with my black hoodie on top .

My hoodie

She had her hair half-up , half-down and it suited her so much . She looked beautiful

Suddenly , her grip on my hand tightened .

What happened ?

I looked around the parking lot and my eyes fell on a couple , and the woman looked way more familiar . Then I saw her head turn to us and that's when Laylah started pulling my hand towards my car . I've stopped using my bike when I'm with her , since she's afraid .

"Come one angel" I said, walking towards the car with her . Her mother was coming towards us .

Fuck

I opened the door for her and she got in , with the bag from the shop we got her dress on her feet . I closed the door and I got in . Quickly I turned on the engine and started driving towards her house , to drop her off . She had plans with Alex , Amber and Ginny and I had practice .

As I stopped in front of her house I turned to look at her "If anything happens call me and I'll be there before you even know it" I said to her and she gave me a soft yes . "Angel ... I know it's not easy to do so but don't let her affect you" I said to her softly and took her hand in mine

"I'll try" she said and I smiled at her . "Now give me a kiss so I can go" she continued and I chuckled at that . "Mocking me huh ?" I said and she gave me a huge smile . I leaned in and kissed her lips lovingly . She kissed me back and after some seconds we pulled away .

"See you later ?"

"See you later" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 19.6K 179
The Third installment of All In and Nobody Else. "I thought you were tired?" She asked me. "I am," I said as I got between her legs. "So then stop...
112K 643 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
25.8K 700 48
Tabitha tilted her head and stared at me, causing everything in my stomach to twist and turn. "Tabitha Camilla Thompson- why are you staring at me li...
32.3K 1.9K 37
"Did you miss me- aahhh!...Who are you?"i ask grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself. "I'm Marlowe,your new driver,"she says and her voice is ri...