Quicksilver's Flame ▪ Marvel...

Від Amxythst-Crystxl

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ & ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ Featuring Age of Ultron & Civil War. Pietro x OC Kidnapped. Thrown into... Більше

1
2
4
5
6
7
It's not the end!
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
!PLAGIARISM!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
AHHH!
28
29
30
31
Lexi Sirena
About me
32
33
34
35
Deleted scenes
Returning for duty
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Trailer
Quicksilver's Flame Trailer's
Something for Civil War
Civil War chapters
Edited
CIVIL WAR
CIVIL WAR 1
Whoops
Civil War 2
Ages
Civil War 3
Civil War 4
Civil War 5
The last chapter...
Votes
Civil War 6
Thank you & goodbye

3

5.1K 131 14
Від Amxythst-Crystxl

The feeling of Deja Vu, sent goosebumps around Lexi's body. They were returning to the HYDRA base. Where they were experimented on, locked away and managed to escape. Now they were back. Ultron, Wanda, Pietro and Lexi entered a large room filled with wonders.

"We will move right away" Ultron spoke leading them into the room.

"This is a start, but we need something else to begin the real work"

"All of this are..." Wanda asked slightly confused

"Me" Ultron activiated some type of boasters on his back to enable him to fly. Just like Iron man.

"I will have something the Avengers will never have. Harmony. Disconnected" Ultron pulled down some chains.

"Turning on each other, when you get inside the rest of their heads" He spoke, aiming that mission at Wanda.

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them" Pietro spoke out. The three of them stood on the edge of the path, as Ultron flew in front of them.

"You need patience, you need to see the bigger picture"

"I don't see the big picture" Pietro looked at Ultron, grabbing his attention.

"I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it. Everyday" Both the girls looked at Pietro, he looked upset but inside he was boiling with rage.

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I'm sorry. It's in the records. " Lexi blinked at Ultron. She couldn't believe his tone. He was apologising. Maybe Ultron was the key to get rid of the Avengers. He was the key to peace.

"The records aren't the picture" Pietro responded

"Pietro please" Wanda begged her brother. It was a sad story of how they lost their parents. They didn't deserve it, they were only kids. But it was the reason to why they wanted Stark buried.

"No please" Ultron asked. Both the twins exchanged looks. Wanda looked at the back, trying to keep her emotions in tact. Lexi looked at her and nodded. Letting her know it would be alright.

"We were ten years old. Having our dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hit, the first two floors, makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her" her motioned towards his sister.

"We are all under the bed and the second shell hit. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And the shell is painted one word"

"Stark" Wanda spoke in.

"We were trapped for two days" Pietro added

"Every effort to save us, every shift in the brick, I think, this will set it off. We wait for two days for Tony Stark. To kill us"

"I know what they are"

"I wonder why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I know" Ultron spoke and then turned to the red head

"And what's your reason for your grudge?" Lexi looked at Ultron and looked down.

"Apparently I was a SHIELD agent, but I don't remember. HYDRA wiped out my memory. I only know my name, my gifts and the twins. I hated HYDRA and I still do. Experimenting on me, trying to extract my source"

"Source?" Ultron asked

"It's what I call it, well what they called it. My heart contains all my powers, my powers keep me alive. My heart is the source to my abilities. They wanted to extract my powers from my body, only learning that if they tried to remove my heart, my powers die with me. So they tried several experiments. I hate HYDRA for it. I also hate SHIELD and the Avengers for messing with things they don't understand. First the cube, now the scepter, and then it was going to be you. HYDRA made me realise that the reasons for all the war is because of SHIELD and the Avengers. They are the heroes to their mess"

"We can all hurt them. We can fight them" He turned to Pietro

"You can tear them apart from the inside" he turned to Wanda, stroking her face with his metal hand

"And you can show the danger behind the beauty" he looked at Lexi making her smirk.

They had to travel to South Africa to Wakanda to an arms dealer know as Ulysses Klaue to obtain a rare metal known as vibranium. The same metal made from Captain America's shield.

They wanted to be incognito when they entered the base, so no alarms went off. It was a simple task. Lexi stood by the control panel, which control all the lights and machinery. She smirked and made a hand gesture blowing up the switches causing the blackouts. The three of them made their way to the room where Klaue would be hiding.

As panic struck the base, words flew right and centre panicking. Flashlights being taken to look around. But Klaue wasn't stupid. The three of them stayed in the shadows. Klaue had a gun ready that was until Pietro ran in and removed the bullets from his gun and placed them on the table in a row, one by one.

Pietro looked at the man standing with his arms crossed. While Wanda and Lexi walked in looking at him. Klaue smiled at him

"Strucker's prized pupils" he then sat down and grabbed the bowl of sweets on his desk.

"Want a candy?" The three of them just stared at him

"I am sorry to here about Strucker, but then he knew what kind of work he was holding would create, human life on the black market" Pietro looked at the girls confused.

Lexi frowned, what was he talking about? Strucker was going to sell them. She didn't care how much she just wanted to know why. She felt her hands turning into fists, anger building up inside. But she thought of one thing to keep her calm. Pietro. She released the fists from her hands and continued to listen to the man

"You- you didn't know? Is this your first time? Intimidating someone? Im afraid I am not afraid" Wanda stood out from the darkness and walked towards him

"Everyone is afraid of something" She spoke in her accent

"Cuttlefish" Klaue said pointing them them. Wanda looked at him confused, while Lexi and Pietro exchanged looks.

"Deep sea fish, they make lights, disco lights. They hypnotise their pray, and then boom. I saw a documentary. It was terrifying" He said. Lexi rolled her arms and felt Pietro leave her side and then stood beside her again, eating a sweet. Klaue looked at Pietro in disbelief and then looked at Wanda.

"So if you are going to mess with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business. And I know you are not in charge. And I only deal, with the man in charge" he stood up from his chair and looked at the twins, trying to be the bigger man. Not realising, you should never turn your back on an enemy.

Ultron broke through the glass and sent Klaue out the room, landing on the hard flooring. Lexi watched the man fly out of the room. One golden rule. Never mess with your enemies.

Ultron stepped out from the room and stood over Klaue

"There is no man in charge, let's talk business"

The four of them, plus Klause and his men stood outside a solid steel door. The door opened revealing barrels, that was until it moved like an elevator, revealing the big price. The Vibranium.

"Upon this rock, I will rebuild my church" Ultron was handed the rock which was contained in a metal structure.

"Vibranium" He then threw the structure at Pietro, luckily he caught it. Both Lexi and Pietro stared at the rock inside. Someone so small, could be so powerful.

"You know, it came at a great personal cost, it's worth billions" Klaue stated scratching his neck where tattoos and a brand mark attached to his neck. Ultron let out a small laugh and tilted his head doing his math. Lexi, Wanda and Pietro looked at Ultron as he did his magic

"Now so are you" Ultron pointed out to a vibrating sound, a mobile coming from his men's pocket. Revealing the numbers coming into his account

"It's all under your dummy holdings, finance is so weird. But I always say, keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and then find out which is which" There was silence from all of them.

Klaue turned to them.

"Stark?" He said. The twins nerves kicked in, Wanda biting her nails, so Lexi held onto Pietro's hand. To keep him calm

"What?" Ultron asked

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You are one of his" he responded looking at the metal man.

"What I'm not" Ultron grabbed onto his hand. His men reached for his gun, but Wanda used her telekinesis to hold the gun to the men's side.

"I am not one of Stark's puppets" Ultron told him looking into his eyes.

"This is hollow men. Do I look like an Iron Men?!" he shouted before chopping Klaue arm off. Wanda, Lexi and Pietro stood in shock with what Ultron did.

"Ooh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I am sure that is going to be okay. I just don't understand, don't compare me with Stark!" He used his metal leg to kick him down the stairs only for his men to go after him.

"That's the thing with him. Stark is he is a menace!"

"Ah junior. You are gonna break your old man's heart" They all turned around to reveal the Avengers...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

116K 2.5K 55
꧁༺ ༻꧂ in which calista villarreal tries to fight ultron, but meets a brunette along the way. she doesn't realize how much she'll affect her life. (wa...
35.7K 2.1K 27
𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙖 | 𝘢 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙢�...
2.1K 39 19
I can't protect just myself anymore. I can only protect others now. For I have the ones I love to protect me. •••• Gwen is a simple girl. If yo...
898 64 22
The girl who thought that she lost everything, but maybe she gained more. A 14years old Theia has good life. She tries her best at everything. But on...