Ceo Above me Below

بواسطة iwanttofuckymir

Simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shi Xiao Nian was forced to hand over her child to the wealthies... المزيد

The Castle
Bathhouse
BATHHOUSE PART 2 (WARNING)
I AM TELLING THE TRUTH
WHAT AWAITS AT THE IMPERIAL CASTLE
FISH SOUP
HOW TO PLEASE A BEAST?
PARANOID
FOREST
AGREEMENT
BEDROOM AND ICE-CREAM
MU QIAN CHU
HELICOPTER ON THE ROOF
SMALL APARTMENT
STOMACH ACHE
HOSPITAL
HIS HOSPITAL WARD (WARNING)
THE WOMEN HE WANTS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
PRESENT (WARNING)
NEIGHBOURS
THE PORCELAIN GALLERY
COMPENSATE
THE POWER OF GONG OU
DEBT
MAKE THE FIRST MOVE (WARNING)
WEDDING
CHANGING ROOM
CHURCH
LAMBORGHINI
FOR MU QIAN CHU (WARNING)
THE SEARCH
HUNGRY!!!
FOOD
SHOPPING TRIP
JEALOUSY
ANKLE
I WAS WRONG
THE POWER
I AM BACK (WARNING)
MESSAGE FROM MU QIAN CHU
MEETING MU QIAN CHU
YOU ARE COMING WITH ME (WARNING)
BOAT
TANG YI
Evidence
WHAT HE DOESN'T LIKE (WARNING)
COME WITH ME
I WON'T FORGET YOU
COOKING CLASSES
MOTHER'S LOVE
BED WARMER
CARE OF HER
DIAMOND RING
WEAR THE RING
CONTROL? PHONE? (WARNING)
NEW PHONE
TANG YI
DRAWING LESSON
SHI DI IS NOT PREGNANT?
MEET
METEOR SHOWER
DOES HE LIKE YOU
YOU HAVE ALWAYS LIKED ME
A DAY A MONTH (WARNING)
SPYING
MU QIANCHU
GONG OU WENT TO ENGLAND?
REVEALING TRUTHS
TRUTH COMES OUT
HIS BABY
PHONE CALL
HOW HE SHOWS LOVE
SUSPICION
FAMILY DINNER
KISSED HER
WHO'S KID?
PROVE THE CASE
IDENTIFICATION
NOT NORMAL
THE PERFECT GIFT
SO CALLED MOTHER
WHERE IS SHE?
AMNESIA
POLICE STATION
WHERE WERE YOU?
HOW TO TORTURE HER?
MASSAGE
CONVINCE
HOT STEW
THE BEAST IS BACK (WARNING)
PICNIC
THE FAKE MOUNTAIN
SAVIOUR
GUILTY?
DID YOU EVER LOVE ME?
REALISATION (WARNING)
I AM SORRY
WHO'S SON?
WHAT TO DO WITH MOTHER AND SON
HAPPY GONG OU
PLAYING IN THE SAND
THE DIARY
WHERE DID HE TOUCH YOU (WARNING)
ROBOT
BEACH RESORT
FOOTPRINTS
GONG OU'S LOVE

MEMORY

188 8 0
بواسطة iwanttofuckymir

Shi Xiaonian carried Lu Rin and walked through the entrance of the elevator, luckily for them the elevator wasn't as pack as before. After waiting for a long time, they finally arrived at right floor.

The elevator reached the 32nd floor.

Shi Xiaonian struggled to carry Min Qiujun and walked out. This was her first time entering the Mu Family Group.

"Mu's CEO is here." Lu Rin said while leading the way.

Shi Xiaonian carried her and walked forward step by step.

Just as Shi Xiaonian walked towards the main office door, she heard Shi Zhong's angry voice, "I've been running up and down Mu Family for you all these years, helping you stabilise your position. You want to kick me out of the competition now? Don't even think about it!"

Arguing?

She was startled, but just as she was about to go in, Lu Rin patted her shoulder, signalling her to not go in first.

She used to think that everything was always her fault, no matter what it was. It had nothing to do with her, but she still got nervous whenever her foster father raised his voice. 

Shi Xiaonian bit her bag as she stopped and peeked through the gap in the door.

In the vast Office's President, the light was bright.

Wearing a white shirt, Mu Qianchu sat at the front desk. He leaned his body slightly back, a calm and collected look could be seen on his face.

Shi Zhong stood there, his face completely red with anger.

Shi Yue walked out from the side, wearing the new type of long dress, beautiful to the point of being unreal.

She stood there like a delicate picture on television.

Shi Yue soothingly patted Shi Zhong's back, and said in a sweet voice, "Father, don't be anxious, this is only a temporary measure from Mu Qianchu, who asked you to be the host this time, you have to come out and shoulder the burden. "When the storm is over, Qianchu will definitely let you go back to the board."

"He wants me to hand over my shares now! How does this look like a temporary measure, this is clearly trying to force me to my death!" Shi Zhong roared.

"He wouldn't." Shi Yue looked at Mu Qianchu, "Qianchu, at least say a few words."

Mu Qianchu sat there lazily and unrestrainedly, the corner of his mouth slightly hooked up into a smile that was not a smile, and didn't say a single word.

Shi Xiaonian didn't understand what Mu Qianchu was thinking.

Wasn't he supposed to be more anxious than anyone else?

"Mu Qianchu! As a person, you can't forget your kindness. Without my time, how could you have achieved what you have today?"

Shi Zhong shouted excitedly at Mu Qianchu, "Back then, after you underwent surgery, it was Shi Yue who accompanied you to recuperate day and night. You entered the Mu Family and fought non-stop with your sister for the position of CEO. But now, if you have something to do, push me out of the way. As a person, you have to show your conscience!"

Hearing that, Mu Qianchu suddenly laughed, his smile extremely enchanting.

He looked at Shi Zhong, his long and narrow eyes filled with ridicule, "My precious father in law, are you helping me or taking advantage of me, huh?"

Shi Yue did not expect Mu Qianchu to speak in such a manner, and she froze.

"You... What are you talking about?" Shi Zhong pointed at Mu Qianchu and asked.

"Don't say that it's all for my sake. These kinds of words that are used to deceive children clearly aren't suitable to be used to deceive me." Mu Qianchu chuckled, his eyes filled with contempt.

Shi Xiaonian stood outside the door with the weight of Lu Rin on her back, her face which was hot from the effort, filled with suspicion.

How could Mu Qianchu say that?

"What are you talking about, Qianchu?" Shi Di looked at Mu Qianchu in disbelief.

"Am I wrong? father, weren't you not just a driver in my Family at the time, so you knew my father was annoyed by me and took the initiative to raise me in your house. Because of this, you successfully entered the Mu Family." Mu Qianchu said.

"You..."

Shi Zhong looked at Mu Qianchu in shock, he never thought that he would suddenly have such an old grudge with his.

"At that time, you guys weren't the ones taking care of me, right?" Mu Qianchu asked.

Shi Zhong's face was extremely ugly, he looked towards Shi Yue at the side, "Yes, I had a job, but Lu Rin and Shi Yue have been taking care of you!"

"Oh?" Mu Qianchu sat upright in his chair, and the sunlight shone down onto his eyes, causing the smile on his face to turn exceptionally demonic, "Then what about Shi Xiaonian? What about her? "

He asked lightly, but as soon as he finished, the office was silent.

Deathly silence.

Shi Xiaonian was shocked.

What did that mean? Did he now believe that she was the one who took care of him in the first place? He didn't believe it when he was mean to her all those years ago.

In the Office of the President, Shi Zhong and Shi Yue didn't say anything for a long time.

Shi Yue ran in front of him and reached out to his forehead, "Qianchu, what happened to you? Why are you acting so weird recently? Is it because you're too tired? Can I bring you to Dr. Chen's place?"

Hearing this, Mu Qianchu's smile became even colder. He turned his gaze towards Shi Yue, asking him a question in return word by word, "And then why did you ask him to prescribe a bunch of medicine that negatively affected my body?"

Shi Di's face suddenly became deathly pale, and she was unable to say a single word.

Mu Qianchu stood up from the chair, placed one hand on the desk and threw a piece of material in front of Shi Zhong. He stared at him and said slowly, "Take your precious daughter and leave Mu Family, and I will let you all live. Otherwise, your fates will be a hundred times worse than they already are." Shi Di looked at Mu Qianchu in shock.

Shi Zhong did not expect him to say such a thing, "Mu Qianchu! What's wrong with you? "

Not only did Mu Qianchu have to chase him away, he even drove Shi Yue away?

"Father, I'm not crazy, You just don't understand." Mu Qianchu straightened his body, his expression solemn, "I recovered my memories."

He has regained his memories. He has actually regained his memories. 

The sun shone down on him, casting a layer of illusory light.

A loud sound echoed throughout the office as Shi Xiaonian pushed the office door wide open.

Mu Qianchu looked towards the door.

Shi Xiaonian stood at the door, looking at him in shock, her lips slightly parted.

Min Qiujun slipped down from her back and stood there in pain, looking at them with an expression of surprise.

This was the most unexpected scene.

"Shi Xiaonian?" Mu Qianchu was shocked to see she

Shi Xiaonian looked at him in disbelief. She still had that same face, that same facial features, but nothing had changed.

Did he really recover his memories? Was it all fake? Was she dreaming?

Suddenly, she recalled the time when he lost his memory. She also felt that she was dreaming. How could a person's memories be so repetitive?

Shi Xiaonian was unable to accept the situation and retreated two steps.

"Shi Xiaonian!" Mu Qianchu was startled, he did not think too much and chased after him.

"Xiaonian?" Shi Di's face was deathly pale and she had been in shock the entire time. She only reacted when Mu Qianchu's figure disappeared from her sight.

-------

At the airport, a gigantic private aircraft slowly landed on the ground, accompanied by a whistling sound.

A group of bodyguards in black suits came up from the plane in a well-trained manner.

A tall and slender figure appeared at the entrance of the cabin. He was about 1.9 meters tall and was tall and straight. His aura was completely open and his black pants were wrapped around his straight legs. His silver shirt's collar was unbuttoned, revealing his delicate collarbone.

Under the man's neat short hair, the outline of his face under the sunglasses was cold and arrogant. He reached out to take off his sunglasses, revealing an overly handsome face.

He just stood there like a man looking down on the world.

A few stewardesses on the plane looked at him with peach eyes, but did not dare to approach.

This was because the man had a cold aura around him. Anyone who went near him would be killed.

"Mr. Gong."

A few bodyguards were carrying a large silver chest as they carefully walked on the plane.

Gong Ouyang looked back and said coldly, "Move it carefully."

"Yes, Mr. Gong."

Gong Ou looked at the dazzling sunlight outside, put the sunglasses back on, and casually walked down.

Feng De was dressed neatly as he walked towards Gong Ouyang with his bodyguards. He respectfully bowed to Gong Ou and said, "Young Master, the carriage is ready."

"Why would I leave so early?" Gong Ou said in a deep voice, the curve of his lips showed that he was in a good mood, "I have someone here to pick me up today, let's go through the airport entrance."

"Yes, young master." Feng De nodded in agreement.

As the group majestically passed through the airport entrance, they attracted many gazes. Some of them recognized Gong Ou and took out their phones to take pictures.

The young master hated to be secretly photographed.

Feng De immediately looked at them, and the bodyguards immediately went forward to block them.

However, Gong Ou, who was walking in front, did not seem to be happy at all. His lips were pursed as he looked ahead, his eyes staring straight at the people who came to pick up the plane.

The people who came to pick up the plane were densely packed, and all kinds of signs were held high in the air.

Suddenly, his gaze swept over a heart-shaped plane plate. The smile on his lips grew even wider, and when he looked again, the name on it was not him.

The smile on Gong Ou's face stiffened, and continued to sweep across his face.

Five minutes later.

Gong Ou did not find that familiar face in the crowd, the face behind the sunglasses went cold, the thin lip tightened its line of sight, the outline of its face tightened.

Seeing that, Feng De's face showed understanding, he took a few steps forward and stood behind Gong Ou, and spoke in a gentle voice: "Young Master, it's quite crowded at this time, why not go to the resting area, Miss Shi should be here soon."

"What is taking her so long? How come you were able to be here on time, but not her." Gong Ou shot him a cold glance, his tone was enraged.

That's because, as a butler, he always made preparations an hour in advance.

Of course, Feng De would not say these words, he only said, "Why don't we go rest in the resting area, young master? I am sure she that she could just be stuck in traffic."

Traffic?

Shi Xiaonian, you win, once you return I will personally beat you to death, Gong Ou thought as he took off his sunglasses, turned and left with a cold face.

In the airport's VIP lounge, Gong Ou was sitting on the sofa as he stared at the cup of water on the table in front of him. His handsome face was turning gloomier and gloomier, as if a storm was about to arrive.

Feng De also became more and more worried, and looked towards the door from time to time.

Shi Xiaonian had not arrived yet, making the young masters face and aura positively terrifying.

What was Miss Shi doing?

Feng De turned around and secretly dialed Shi Xiaonian's number. This time, Xiaonian's phone was not turned off, making no one answered the call.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

319K 18.4K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
712K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...