Ceo Above me Below

By iwanttofuckymir

Simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shi Xiao Nian was forced to hand over her child to the wealthies... More

The Castle
Bathhouse
BATHHOUSE PART 2 (WARNING)
I AM TELLING THE TRUTH
WHAT AWAITS AT THE IMPERIAL CASTLE
FISH SOUP
HOW TO PLEASE A BEAST?
PARANOID
FOREST
AGREEMENT
BEDROOM AND ICE-CREAM
MU QIAN CHU
HELICOPTER ON THE ROOF
SMALL APARTMENT
STOMACH ACHE
HOSPITAL
HIS HOSPITAL WARD (WARNING)
THE WOMEN HE WANTS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
PRESENT (WARNING)
NEIGHBOURS
THE PORCELAIN GALLERY
COMPENSATE
THE POWER OF GONG OU
DEBT
MAKE THE FIRST MOVE (WARNING)
WEDDING
CHANGING ROOM
CHURCH
LAMBORGHINI
FOR MU QIAN CHU (WARNING)
THE SEARCH
HUNGRY!!!
FOOD
SHOPPING TRIP
JEALOUSY
ANKLE
I WAS WRONG
THE POWER
I AM BACK (WARNING)
MESSAGE FROM MU QIAN CHU
MEETING MU QIAN CHU
YOU ARE COMING WITH ME (WARNING)
BOAT
TANG YI
Evidence
WHAT HE DOESN'T LIKE (WARNING)
COME WITH ME
I WON'T FORGET YOU
COOKING CLASSES
MOTHER'S LOVE
BED WARMER
CARE OF HER
DIAMOND RING
WEAR THE RING
CONTROL? PHONE? (WARNING)
NEW PHONE
TANG YI
DRAWING LESSON
SHI DI IS NOT PREGNANT?
MEET
METEOR SHOWER
DOES HE LIKE YOU
YOU HAVE ALWAYS LIKED ME
A DAY A MONTH (WARNING)
MU QIANCHU
GONG OU WENT TO ENGLAND?
REVEALING TRUTHS
TRUTH COMES OUT
HIS BABY
PHONE CALL
HOW HE SHOWS LOVE
SUSPICION
FAMILY DINNER
KISSED HER
WHO'S KID?
PROVE THE CASE
IDENTIFICATION
NOT NORMAL
THE PERFECT GIFT
SO CALLED MOTHER
MEMORY
WHERE IS SHE?
AMNESIA
POLICE STATION
WHERE WERE YOU?
HOW TO TORTURE HER?
MASSAGE
CONVINCE
HOT STEW
THE BEAST IS BACK (WARNING)
PICNIC
THE FAKE MOUNTAIN
SAVIOUR
GUILTY?
DID YOU EVER LOVE ME?
REALISATION (WARNING)
I AM SORRY
WHO'S SON?
WHAT TO DO WITH MOTHER AND SON
HAPPY GONG OU
PLAYING IN THE SAND
THE DIARY
WHERE DID HE TOUCH YOU (WARNING)
ROBOT
BEACH RESORT
FOOTPRINTS
GONG OU'S LOVE

SPYING

212 7 0
By iwanttofuckymir

She was just about to leave Gong Ouyang. But of course he made sure to give her a nice farewell.

They weren't exactly lovers. So why must she kiss him?

In her haste to leave the house, Shi Xiaonian did not say much. With a perfunctory smile on her face, she said, "I understand, then I will leave first."

With that, Shi Xiaonian pulled the backpack over her shoulder and quickly ran for the car, afraid that she would be dragged back and kissed endlessly by Gong Ou again.

Do you have to run so fast?

Gong Ou watched as her back figure disappeared from his line of sight, and suddenly lost all hope. With an extremely pale face, he kicked the door in front of him, and with a cold face, he walked into the living room.

In less than a minute.

The living room was a mess, all of them kicked away by Gong Ou.

When Feng De arrived, he saw this scene and felt helpless. With Miss Shi not around, the young master's mood was terrible, and he had to now choose new furniture.

"Young Master, should we prepare a car to go to the company?" Feng De asked.

"No!"

It was boring.

Gong Ou stood on top of the tea table, raised his leg and kicked down an antique vase, his handsome face was dense and dry, and he could not calm his heart at all.

"Feng De, prepare the carriage." After kicking for a long time, Gong Ou coldly opened his mouth.

He said he wanted her to find inspiration.

He however never stated that he wouldn't follow her.

Was the young master serious? He actually wants to stalk young Xiaonian? The masters obsession is getting out of hand.

"Yes." Feng De respectfully lowered his head, and just as he was about to turn around and prepare, his phone suddenly rang. He picked it up, said "Yes" a few times, and hung up, then looked at Gong Ou, "Young Master, it's a call from England."

Gong Ou's huge body stopped on the tea table, and then kicked another set of tea set out of boredom.

He paused as he heard this. A call from England?

The living room instantly quieted down.

Why was he getting a call from England at such a time?

-------

It was only seven in the morning, but the weather outside was already getting hot.

Shi Xiaonian pressed down on the car key in her hands, and the lights of a car lit up.

All right.

She should have known that in Gong Ou's eyes, a Rolls-Royce was considered a low-profile car. Luckily it was a commercial vehicle and did not give her a sports car, otherwise, how could it be used as a tracking device. 

Though it was a little too high class for her liking.

Shi Xiaonian walked over, opened the door and sat on the drivers seat. 

She now had to figure out what relationship was between her sister and best friend. Or ex-bestfriend. 

She needed evidence to prove her innocence and figure out why her sister was lying about her pregnancy.

Shi Di and Tang Yi had an appointment at the same place, she didn't know where the usual location was, and could only follow Shi Di.

Through the listening device, she understood that Shi Di would be leaving at 8 PM, so she had to wait outside first.

The wait was long and boring.

Shi Xiaonian slapped her aching legs, cursing the beast, Gong Ou, back and forth in her heart hundreds of times. She wiggled in the seat, trying to find a comfortable position. Stupid Gong Ouyang, go to hell.

Shi Xiaonian parked her car at the exit of Port of Heaven.

In the past two days, she had been bullied up by Gong Ou, she did not have any freedom of movement, but she had entrusted Feng De to help her look for information on her sister.

At 8: 10 PM.

A Lamborghini with a pink paint on it drove out of the car park. The one on the Driver's seat was Shi Di.(sister)

Without even noticing Shi Xiaonian's parked car, Shi Di went out alone. With no bodyguards?

Clearly there was a problem.

Shi Xiaonian pursed his lips, started the car, and carefully followed them.

Tracking Shi Di wasn't difficult at all. Shi Di's driving skills were always lacking, so she always drove exceptionally carefully and slowly. Therefore, Shi Xiaonian wasn't worried about losing her.

Indeed.

The direction that Shi Di was heading towards was towards that remote town from last time.

Shi Xiaonian was not far away from Shi Di as she followed her car cautiously. Keeping at least a few cars in front to block her from her sisters view.

After driving for a while, she saw that Shi Di's car was parked outside the biggest hotel in the town.

This hotel must be Shi Di's and Tang Yi's usual place.

Shi Xiaonian parked the car, and looked straight at the pink Lamborghini in front of her. Shi Di got out the car, and directly walked towards the hotel without taking a bag.

She was so cautious that she didn't bring any communication device. Was she scared of people listening into her conversation with Tang Yi? (Ex-bestfriend)

I wonder if Tang Yi has arrived yet.

Shi Xiaonian thought for a while, then pushed open the door and got out of the car. She put on a peaked cap and black mask, following Shi Di inside the hotel.

Shi Di did not notice her at all as she entered the elevator.

Shi Xiaonian stood beside a pillar and looked at the numbers on the elevator, stopping at the 8th floor.

She noted then that Shi Di went to the 8th floor. 

Just as she was about to walk forward, a tall and beautiful figure suddenly walked past her towards the elevator.

She rushed over to find somewhere to hide.

Shi Xiaonian used a pillar to shield herself, and turned to look at the direction.

As expected, it was Tang Yi. She wore a long white dress that reached her ankles, stepping on top of a pair of sky-high, waist-high hair, and her entire body had a refreshing literary aura.

Both of them had arrived.

Shi Xiaonian bit her lips and stood there silently. After Tang Yi entered the elevator, she waited a few seconds, then opened another elevator and followed her to the 8th floor.

Her intel was correct. They were going to meet.

The elevator door opened right in front of her. She cautiously peeked her head out and saw Tang Yi walking along the corridor.

She walked deeper, stopped at the end, and knocked on the door.

A moment later, the door was opened from the outside.

Shi Xiaonian stood by the side of the elevator and shrunk her body, revealing no flaws.

A slightly dissatisfied voice could be heard, "Come in, I still have other important things to do today, I don't have that much time to chat with you."

"Don't worry, I'm not here to chat."

Tang Yi said coldly as she stepped into the room.

The door closed. The corridor was now completely silent.

Shi Xiaonian walked out of the elevator and looked at the tightly shut door at the end of the corridor. The way the two of them talked was completely unlike the usual them.

Perhaps, this was the real them.

Shi Xiaonian stood in the hallway and frowned slightly, as she tried to figure out how she was supposed to listen in on their conversation.

Choosing to stay in this hotel room was too secretive, and they didn't even bring any communication tools, so the job could be said to be impeccable.

Shi Xiaonian scratched her head. Standing there, he couldn't think of a good idea.

If this continued, time would be wasted.

After pondering for a moment, Shi Xiaonian resolutely went downstairs. She took out her binoculars and looked up from the courtyard.

The style of the hotel was very uniform. Every sunny room had a balcony.

"Hello, get a room for me, I want 802."

Shi Xiaonian decisively walked back to the front desk of the hotel and booked the room next to Shi Di's.

Now she could spy on their conversation a little longer.

Once she entered the room, Shi Xiaonian threw the backpack to the side and walked straight to the balcony. She opened the window on the balcony and look out.

Her room was less than a meter away from Shi Di's room's balcony. As long as she was careful, she could crawl over there and walk to the balcony quietly, allowing her to eavesdrop on their conversation.

However, Shi Xiaonian walked to the balcony and looked down. She reached the eighth floor.

It's a high, scary distance from the ground. Any normal person would be scared out of their minds. 

Plus it doesn't help that Gong Ouyang punished her all the previous nights, making her legs burn with every slight movement.

Shi Xiaonian stood on the balcony and paced back and forth without making a sound. Her fingers couldn't help but to rub together as her clear black and white eyes looked down from time to time, her lips pursed to the point of being white.

There was only a few tens of centimeters between them, so she should be able to climb over it.

However, what if she fell down? This was the eighth floor.

She couldn't end her life here for the sake of eavesdropping.

Shi Xiaonian stood on the balcony hesitantly. Suddenly, she saw the potted plants planted on the balcony, with pieces of green leaves and the color of green. It reminded her of the dense forest outside Imperial Castle.

The scene of Gong Ou tying her up to the Imperial Castle suddenly appeared in her mind, hooking up her memories.

It was then that her life began to change.

Until now, when Gong Ou confined her by his side, he had almost caused her to die without food or water. He had never given her freedom, and never listened to any of her explanations.

Her life was not what she wanted at all, and it was all because of what happened three years ago.

However, she never knew the truth about that matter.

"I must know the truth."

Thinking about everything that had happened in this period of time, Shi Xiaonian made up her mind. She weighed the distance between the two balconies and prepared to cross over.

She was going all out!

She grabbed the curving brick of the wall and was about to step on the balcony railing when her cell phone vibrated.

Shi Xiaonian was so scared that she almost fell down.

She quickly retreated back to the safe zone and took out the phone that was muted. She was stunned by the words that appeared on the Mobile Screen.

Mu Qianchu.

It was Mu Qianchu.

Shi Xiaonian was startled, she hesitated for a few seconds before answering, "Hello?"

Why would Mu Qianchu call her?

"Open the door."

Mu Qianchu's voice sounded, his tone was somewhat hurried.

"What?"

Shi Xiaonian was completely stunned, what did that mean? Open the door?

"I'm outside your hotel room. Open the door." Mu Qianchu said, urging her, "Hurry."

Saying that, Mu Qianchu hung up.

Shi Xiaonian stood on the balcony, staring blankly at the phone that was hung up. The sunlight shone on her face, causing her face to appear somewhat pale.

Her first reaction was bad, she had been discovered by Mu Qianchu. He and Shi Di had come to suppress her.

She really couldn't do anything. She couldn't even follow him properly, and she suffered a crushing defeat.

Stupid.

Shi Xiaonian thought self-deprecatingly as sshe walked from the balcony to the door. After taking a deep breath, he opened the door and waited for Shi Di's finger to poke at him.

However, outside the door, it was completely silent.

For a few seconds, everything was quiet.

Shi Xiaonian had some suspicions, she raised her head and looked out to find.

Mu Qianchu standing at the door, wearing a light grey shirt with a horse armor, dressed in an elegant gentleman's attire, holding onto a mobile phone tightly. The light in the corridor was slightly dim, making him look like he was immersed in darkness.

He looked at her, his feminine face tense.

Shi Xiaonian suspiciously looked around. She did not see Shi Di, so she was even more puzzled.

Why isn't Shi Di here?

"You ..."

Just as Shi Xiaonian was about to say something, Mu Qianchu suddenly pushed her into the room and casually locked the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 91.9K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
185K 6.9K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
683K 97.9K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
1M 56.4K 29
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...