Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 23

3.1K 173 47
By MrsRodariusMarcell

"Stop" I laughed as DeAndre threw up a gang sign in my TikTok video. He really wanted to be seen.

"Yo shit lame as hell" he shook his head as I stopped the video. I watched it before saving it in my drafts.

"Stop cursing" i told him as i walked in the bathroom. I was in a really good mood.

I looked in the mirror and began taking pictures of myself. My hair was fresh out of a wig, Dre had helped me take it down earlier.

"Lemme see" Dre said grabbing the phone out my hand, he looked at my pictures before handing me back the phone.

I began recording as he continued to throw up gang signs.

"My shit need cut" he said as he brushed his imaginary waves with a brush.

"You do" I laughed and he mugged me as i stopped recording the video.

"Yo ass lame as hell" he mugged me.

"Oh babe we should go to an escape room" i said, lately I've been seeing people go to escape rooms. I've never been to one and it seems so fun to do.

"Mhm, get yo ass stuck in there like them movies" he shook his head making me laugh.

*
*
*
I sighed as i threw my grocery bag in my passenger seat.

"Good God it's hot" i shook my head as I cut
the car on and immediately put on the air.

I had to make a quick grocery run to grab a few things.

I was now going to be heading home to drop off my groceries, get Ace together and clean up. Then I was going to Ky house where everybody was at today.

Once I made it home I ended up changing my outfit, I had no idea it was that hot outside and I had on a whole sweater. I changed into a pair of black ripped jean shorts and a white essentials shirt, i paired it with a pair of Yezzy slides.

I left home and made my way to Ky house.

"Hey everyone" i smiled as i walked up to the porch. I scanned the porch looking for DeAndre.

"Hey babe" Lea greeted me as she walked out the house with Meech behind her.

"Where Dre" i asked, I knew he was here.

"That nigga back there high as hell" Geezy shook his head pointing inside the house. I nodded before walking inside.

As far as I knew he hadn't been smoking as much as he used to. He never smoked around me and we were together majority of the time. So I was quite surprised that he had been smoking.

I headed to the back of the house when I saw he wasn't in the living room.

I knocked on the guest room before pushing open the cracked door. He hadn't even got up which I wasn't surprised about. He was such a heavy sleeper.

I closed the door behind me as I headed into the room.

I sat down next to him as his light snores filled the entire room.

"Come're" his deep voice rung out causing me to jump slightly before moving closer to him.

"Yes" i spoke.

"Just lay wit me" he said and i nodded as he laid his head on my lap with his arm around my thighs.

I had just gotten on my phone since it didn't seem like he was waking up any time soon.

After a while I ended up falling asleep myself.

*
*
*
When I woke up DeAndre was no longer in the room, I could hear loud voices in the house. I yawned before grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

I checked to see if I had any messages, when i saw that I didn't have any I stood from the bed. I grabbed my belongings before walking out the room.

"Extra sleep ass" Kelz shook his head at me making me chuckle.

"Whatever" i mumbled, i instantly noticed Dre was nowhere to be seen bringing a slight frown to my face.

I figured he probably left or something or was probably in the bathroom.

"Y'all good" Slim asked me as I took the seat next to her.

"What do you mean" i asks her and she shrugged.

"I mean, you and Kaso seem off" she shrugged and i frowned.

"Oh. No we're fine" i told her slowly and she just nodded.

"I mean if you ever just not feeling it no more I heard that Ace been looking for you" she smirked bumping my shoulder.

"No thank you" i immediately shook my head. Ever since that day at the park, Slim has been really weird. Her remarks has been so off lately.

"I'm heading out you guys" I spoke up standing from my seat.

Everyone said goodbye as I walked out the house, once I got in the car I texted Dre.

Baby💕

Me-
Where are you at?
Read at 8:43 pm

"What in the.." i frowned as i saw that he read my message but didn't respond. He always responded to messages, it never took him longer than 5 minutes, unless he was busy.

I decided to call him only for my call to go straight to voicemail. I was now getting worried, I decided to swing by his house to see if he was ok.

I was confused, everything was fine this morning, last night. Even a few hours ago.

After a while i pulled up to his house only to find that his car wasn't there. Where was he at?

Maybe he just wants to be alone, I mean you don't want to be around the same person 24/7.

I nodded agreeing with that thought before making my way home. Once i made it home i took Ace out and instantly got comfortable in the bed.

I didn't have anything productive to do so i decided to just chill out for the day.

I knew i was more and likely going to be up all night since i had taken that nap earlier.

While laying in the bed i ended up ordering myself some wing stop. Once my food came i ate and eventually ended up falling asleep.

*
*
*

"What in the heck bruh" i spoke as I pulled up to Meech house where everybody was currently at. I spotted DeAndre leaned up against his car parked in the driveway of Meech house. He was on his phone as he played loud music from his car beats.

I haven't talked to this man in almost a week. 5 whole days.

He's been ignoring me nonstop, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with him but I didn't like it. At all.

I shook my head as I parked my car in front of Meech house. And shut my car off before getting out.

I instantly made my way to DeAndre ignoring everyone else around me.

"Excuse me" i spoke walking up to him, he looked up at me and nodded at me in a 'greeting' manner before looking back down at his phone.

"What's wrong with you, that you can't answer your phone?" I asked him. I was trying my hardest to keep my composure.

He just shrugged not paying me any attention. I nodded before snatching the phone out his hand.

He instantly mugged me but refused to say a word.

"What's your problem dude? You've been ignoring me for almost a week" i mildly yelled getting in his face. I didn't want to cause a scene in front of all these people cause I didn't like when people were in our business.

"Get out my face" he finally decided to speak, he finally looked me in my eyes. It was then i noticed how red his eyes were.

"Are you ok Dre?" I asked him switching my tone, I rubbed his arm only for him to shrug me off.

"Gimme my phone back Desiree" he told me bringing a frown to my face. I handed him his phone back, he instantly got back on it.

"What's wrong with you?" I shook my head looking at him in disbelief. This was a completely different man.

"I want you ta get the fuck outta my face, that's what's wrong wit me" he mumbled.

"Don't talk to me like that," i told him with a frown, while crossing my arms.

"Get out my face!" He yelled at me bringing attention to us.

"Ayy ya good" Meech asked coming on side of me.

"I don't know what's wrong with your friend, but he needs to get it together" i shook my head looking dead at DeAndre.

"Fuck on" he told me grabbing the white styrofoam cup that was on top of his car. He took a large gulp out the cup.

"Stop talking to me like your crazy. I did nothing to you. Matter fact, don't call me until 'this' is together. I'll be damned if I let you talk to me crazy" I told him before walking away from the house to my car.

I felt someone running up on side of me and looked to see Bri walking along side of me.

"Hey can I talk with you for a second" she asked me and i nodded even though I wasn't in the mood for NO human interaction. I got in the car and she got in the passenger's seat.

"Go easy on my brother, I know that's asking you a lot but I'm begging you. Tomorrow would be the 6 year mark of our daddy death. He's going through a really hard time right now. I'm just asking you to please go easy on him, that's not an excuse as to the way he treats you but just knows it's cause he's trying to push you away" she told me looking out the window at him.

"Oh, how are you feeling" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Me and my dad weren't as close as they were, he may pretend he hated our dad for what he did to our mother, but he loved him more than anything in the end. I'm ok tho, thank you for asking" she smiled at me and i nodded.

"If you ever need a friend I'm here" i told her and she nodded. We said our goodbyes before she exited my car. I sighed heavily doing a quick glance at Dre before pulling off.

I get what he was going through but I wasn't going to put up with that disrespect. I will reach out to him again but definitely not right now. I refused to take that behavior from him, or anyone for that matter.

Once I made it home I got Ace together before getting in the shower. I was in the shower listening to Rod Wave for a while before I got out.

I got dressed in a pair of shorts and a night shirt before making myself something to eat. It was only 6:00 o'clock but I had nothing else to do today so I got comfortable.

Me and Ace watched movies up until he fell asleep in front of the fan.

I scrolled on TikTok not paying much attention to the movie anymore.

I smiled as my daddy name flashed across my phone screen.

"Hey dad" i smiled answering the FaceTime call. Taylin cashed all out on my father when he got out, he definitely set him straight as far as clothes and shoes. He had brought my dad a better phone than I had.

"Princess" he smiled at me, he always refers to me as his princess or his baby girl.

"What you doing at home when all yo family over here," he asked me showing everybody in the backyard. I could clearly tell it was my grandma house from the small playground that us kids used to play on years back.

"I didn't know that," I clarified and he looked at me.

"You coming over" he asked me and i sighed.

"I guess" I told him and he smiled. I honestly hadn't felt like leaving the house but I didn't want to be a Debbie downer.

"Alright, I love you. Be safe" he told me before hanging up the phone.

I had nothing else better to do plus I hadn't seen my dad in a few days so it wouldn't hurt to go see him and my mommy.

I stood up and headed to my room to pick out a outfit. It was hot outside so i put on a white dress and a pair of brown furry slides.

I put my hair in a bun to keep it off my neck and put a white headband over my swoop before grabbing my belongings.

I put Ace up before leaving the house.

Desi.2x

Liked by SereneTaylor and 12,527 others
Desi.2x up now☑️

Comments disabled

*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.4K 28
What you looking at". I say putting the plate in the dishwasher. "Nothing". She says handing me the last dish so I could but it in the dishwasher. I...
121K 6.3K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙
632K 22.1K 52
"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked at him crazy. "Grace man," He shook his...
299K 9.3K 84
Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contemporary lit / 1123 • In editing Angel Live...