Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

3.9K 219 23
By MrsRodariusMarcell

"What about something customized" i asked Tay, he mugged me.

"Nigga you got customized money" he asked me making me laugh and shrug.

"Not nothing extravagant, but like a pretty ring with words engraved on the band" i shrugged and he looked at me thinking about it.

"How much would that cost" he asked the employee.

"Not much up to 200 dollars" she told him and he nodded.

"I'm really liking that ring" he pointed at the beautiful ring that I had pointed out 20 minutes ago.

"It's really pretty" i said agreeing with him.

"How much is it" he asked the employee, she grabbed the ring and took it to the back.

"You guys are growing up" i smiled at him pushing his shoulder.

He chuckled just as the lady came back with the ring in hand.

"The ring itself would be 1200" she told him and he nodded.

"Big money" i laughed and he looked at me .

"Imma get it," he nodded as she passed him the ring to inspect.

"Alright, will you still be putting words on it" she asked him and he nodded.

She handed him a piece of paper to write it down.

After a while we left the jewelry store and went to Victoria secret.

"I'm trying to get like you my boy" i shook my head as the cashier rung up the lingerie he had gotten for Taylor.

"Don't be tryna play broke like youn be making hella money" he looked at me as he paid for the stuff and grabbed the bags.

"Umm I don't" i shook my head.

"Yeah ok, you hungry" he asked me and i instantly nodded.

"You know I'm hungry" i told him and he nodded before we left the mall and went to his car.

*
*
*
I scrunched my face up as me and DeAndre walked through the crowded house party. Somehow Bri had convinced me to come to this party tonight.

"You good" he asked me as we walked up to Bri and everyone else.

"Yeah" i nodded as Bri smiled at me.

"Okkkk look at the fit" she hyped me up making me smile as we embraced one another in a hug. I had on a dark brown jumpsuit and a brown puffed vest with a pair of brown Off White Jordan 4's, me and DeAndre were matching with the same shoes on.

"Niggas bout lame as hell" Kelz shook his head as he recorded our shoes.

"Fuck on" DeAndre mugged him causing everyone to laugh.

"You drink" Slim asked me as she threw her arm around my shoulder. I was honestly surprised her and Leilani were in the same place after everything that went down just a week ago.

"Oh no I'm good" i shook my head as she attempted to push the red cup in my hands.

"Back the fuck up, sheon want it" DeAndre mugged her thumping her shoulder.

"Your so annoying" she slurred as she walked away to the dance floor.

"Drunk hoe" he shook his head, I hit him in his chest.

"That's rude, don't say that" i frowned and he just shrugged looking around us.

"Oh shit this my song" Lea yelled as she began to move her hips in a circular motion. Meech just looked at her while shaking his head.

Dance by Speaker Knockerz played through the radio. Lea, Leilani, Slim, Cici and Bri were all twerking to the song.

"Come onnnn" Slim said trying to pull me over to them.

"I'm good," I smiled at her and she shook her head.

"Yo ass don't know how ta twerk" DeAndre asked me smirking causing me to roll my eyes.

"I do" i told him smartly.

"Show me sum then" he told me rubbing my thigh as he stood behind me. This happened to be one of my favorite songs to dance to, I only ever danced in my room tho.

"Nope" i told him, a few seconds later it was close to my favorite part coming on. I smiled as I looked over at Cici who was already looking at me with a knowing smirk.

"So left cheek right cheek left cheek right cheek up down up down up down round and round" the song played. Right then on that second verse I began to follow the music as i twerked on DeAndre.

"Yesssssss" Cici hyped as DeAndre rubbed my butt.

I continued to twerk just following the lyrics.

"Slidin down that pole" just as that lyric played i hit the splits and it got extra loud with cheers. DeAndre pulled me up as i twerked in a circle. I could feel lights shining on my face

Just as the chorus began to play i stood up and laughed as the girls came up around me.

"Bitchhh" Lea yelled as she hyped me up.

"You like that?" Leilani smiled at me making me laugh. The crowd had dispersed and went on.

"Come're" DeAndre spoke in my ear as he pulled my back against his chest.

"Where you learn to do that at" he asked me whispering in my ear.

"I been knew" i told him and he licked my ear making me laugh.

I turned around in his arms and looked up at him.

I grabbed his head and pulled him down to my level before capturing his lips in a kiss. I have no idea where this boldness came from but it literally came out of nowhere.

DeAndre rubbed my lower back as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Mmm" i moaned as he pulled me impossibly closer to him, he slowly pulled away from me and licked his lips.

"Can we go?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrow before laughing. I had never felt like this before.

"You good" he asked me and i nodded.

"Yeah" i nodded rubbing his hand that was in mine.

"Come on" he told me, "we gone" he told everyone. We said our goodbyes before we headed to the car.

Once we got inside I grabbed his hand and sat it down on my lap as he drove.

"Yo ass bout horny as hell" he shook his head making me roll my eyes. Once we finally made it to the house he came around to my side and opened my door.

We started walking up to his door when he picked me up in his arm.

"Dre" i silently scolded looking up at him. He had me in his arm bridal style as we walked up to the house.

"What" he asked me smirking, he unlocked the door with me still in his arms before he carried me to his room.

I looked at him as he walked us into the bathroom.

"You taking a shower" he asked me and i nodded.

He grabbed me some clothes as i started the water for my shower.

Once we had both taken separate showers we both sat on the couch.

That shower really calmed my nerves, but I don't know what it was. Every time I look at him i just really want to get on top of him.

He was now rubbing my feet as we watched a movie, I wasn't watching the movie more like watching him.

"It's rude ta stare" he told me making me smile.

"Not at my boyfriend" i shrugged with a laugh.

"It is" he told me looking at me, i licked my lips causing him to look down at my lips.

I slowly positioned my body so it was against his, I took his lips into mine.

I grabbed his neck as i threw my left leg around his torso, i then sat on top of him and began grinding my hips into his. He rubbed my butt as we passionately kissed.

"Shit" he cursed pulling from the kiss, instead of stopping i began kissing his neck.

I had no idea what was going on with me!

"Mama" he groaned softly grabbing my head.

"What" i asked him hoarsely.

"We need ta stop before it lead ta sum you can't handle" he told me making me laugh.

"I'm fine" i told him.

"You positive" he asked me rubbing my thighs.

"Yes DeAndre" i nodded once again. He licked his lips before taking his lips into mine. He slowly stood up causing me to wrap my legs around his torso.

He led us into the room all while kissing my lips.

I felt the softness of the bed on my back as he laid me down.

He slowly got on top of me and kissed my neck.

"Mmm" i moaned biting my bottom lip.

He kissed all over my neck before he kissed me, he pulled the oversized shirt off my body leaving me in just my underwear. He instantly latched his mouth onto my left boob.

"Dre" i moaned throwing my head back, he tapped my stomach.

"Look at me baby" he told me with a very deep voice, i looked down at him and could see his dilated pupils.

I held eye contact as he sucked and teased my nipples going back and forth. He finally began kissing his way down my stomach.

He now had his face in front of my vijayjay, he kissed it through my silk panties causing a loud moan to come from my mouth.

"Damn, I barely touched you" he smirked as he slowly pulled my underwear down.

He began blowing air on my area causing me to throw my head back in pleasure.

"Look at me" he told me as he smirked. We held eye contact neither of us moving before he instantly latched his mouth onto my kitty.

"Oh myy" i moaned as he grabbed onto my hand.

"Mmm" he mumbled as he licked my kitty furiously.

"You wet baby" he told me as he pulled his head away, he slowly stuck his finger in my clit causing me to yell.

"DeAndreee" i yelled throwing my head back, I could feel his fingers penetrating my kitty repeatedly.

"You ok" he asked me as he spit on my kitty.

"Mhm" i nodded, i could feel myself cumming.

I watched as his cheeks popped ina and out as he sucked my vagina. I couldn't take it anymore as i came all over his face and fingers.

"Oh my, Dree" i moaned, he slowly pulled his fingers out and lapped up my juices.

"You taste good" he told me as he came up to me and kissed my lips.

He pulled back as he slowly pulled his shorts off leaving him in his draws.

"You sure you wanna do this" he asked me making me nod.

"Yes DeAndre" i told him again. He nodded as he pulled his draws off, I watched with slightly wide eyes as he took in his length with his hand. He slowly stroked himself as he grabbed a condom out his dresser drawer. He opened the pack and slid it on.

"You still sure" he asked me.

"Yeah" i spoke breathlessly. He reached down and kissed my lips, out of nowhere he stuck his penis into my vagina.

"DeAndre" i cried as i put my hands on his chest.

He looked down before looking back at me.

"You ok" he asked me and i shook my head.

"Imma go slow, try ta get you used to it ok? Tell me when it hurts" he spoke and i nodded. He slowly began to pump in and out of my kitty.

I could feel the tears leaving my eyes, he wiped my face making me smile at him.

"You want me to stop" he asked me.

"No" i spoke.

"You sure," he asked me once again.

"Yes Dre, I'm ok" i told him and he nodded.

He continued his strokes going in and out slowly. After a while the pain had subsided.

I was lowly moaning as he pumped in and out of me.

He kissed my lips and laid his head on my shoulder as he continued to pump my vagina.

"Oh my goodness" i moaned as he slowly sped up his strokes, the position made him go much deeper. I scratched his back as I wrapped my legs around his back.

"Fuckk ma" he cursed as he licked my shoulder.

The room was very hot.

"I think I'm gonnaa cummm" i cried out as he pumped my g-spot.

He pulled himself up as he slowly pumped his penis in my vagina. I knew he was about to cum because his face contorted as curse words spurred from his mouth.

"Shit" he groaned as his body tensed, he pulled out as he squirted his cum on my stomach.

"Fuck" he panted as he breathed heavily he laid on top of me and kissed my shoulder.

"You ok" he asked me.

"I'm ok, I do have to pee tho" i announced and he nodded before he rolled from off me. I slowly sat up.

"My legs" i shook my head as I sat my foot on the ground.

"You need help" he asked me and i nodded as he laughed.

I watched as his penis slowly went down from its hard state.

"Yo nasty ass" he shook his head as he picked me up from the bed, he carried me into the bathroom and sat me down onto the toilet as he started some bath water.

"We can get in together" i smiled as i peed, I wiped myself before standing up. I stepped into the bath tub.

DeAndre had walked out to do something. I rested my head against the back of the tub as he came back in the bathroom.

"How you tryna take a bath together and you taking up all the space" he mugged me as he took off his shorts.

I laughed before sitting up, he got inside behind me and i laid my head on his chest. He rubbed my stomach as we sat in silence.

"This is nice" i smiled as i played with the bubbles.

He nodded as he kissed my cheek next to my ear.

*
*
*
*
They are literally the cutest, he's so nice and patient with her🥹. Mbn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
281 13 17
I wrap my hands around her throat pulling her onto me. " I know you hear me talking to you, La'yori." " No touching the dancers" is all she says to...
68.8K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
221K 8.3K 41
"SAY SOMETHING!" Nikki screamed at him. "You're an asshole." "Don't curse at me." He warned but she was too angry and emotional to listen. "No! Assho...