๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ {To be edite...

By luvvv34

"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ... More

โฅ๐—”/๐—ก
โฅ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ [โœ”๏ธ]
โฅ๐—”๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [โœ”๏ธ]
โฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ [โœ”๏ธ]
โฅ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ(๐˜€) [โœ”๏ธ]
โฅ๐—™๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ [โœ”๏ธ]
โฅ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€ [โœ”๏ธ]
โฅ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ [โœ”๏ธ]
โฅ๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
โฅ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น
โฅ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ
โฅ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ
โฅ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
โฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ป
โฅ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฒ
โฅ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐——๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โฅ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐——๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐˜.๐Ÿฎ
โฅ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
โฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜‡๐—ฎ
โฅ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
โฅ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€
โฅ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜
โฅ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ
โฅ๐—จ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ
โฅ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€
โฅ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
โฅ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜†
โฅ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ
โฅ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜‡๐˜‡๐—ถ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
โฅ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
โฅ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
โฅ๐— ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒฬ€
โฅ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€
โฅ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€
โฅ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€
โฅ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
โฅ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
โฅ๐—˜๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
โฅ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
โฅ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†
โฅ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
โฅ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
โฅ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น
โฅ๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€
โฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
โฅ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐˜€
โฅ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐˜.๐Ÿฎ
โฅ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
โฅ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜†
โฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
โฅ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ-๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜
โฅ๐—”๐—น๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
โฅ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
โฅ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ

โฅ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ

13.6K 259 104
By luvvv34

      ❥𝗨𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

"Based on everything you just told me......It still doesn't justify what you did. I am so disappointed in you, Amara." She sighs and runs a hand through her now red hair. She literally has an obsession with dying her hair, but she does always rock it.

I roll my eyes and groan, waiting for her lecture to come. I had just finished coming from work and it was such a stressful day. I definitely did not need for her to tell me how I fucked up.

"Lola, please." I take a sip of my coffee while she shakes her head and glares at me.

"Jason? Again really?" She scrunches her eyebrows and I cringe at my decision of going out with him last night.

I didn't have sex with him, but I did let him finger me on top of his Range Rover in the parking lot of a mall.

I was horny and lonely. Like I have said before those things do not go well with each other.

"It will never happen again. Trust me." I make sure to emphasize never because it will never happen again.

"I mean I get that he is attractive, but Amara. He's so annoying." Her voice getting louder and I tell her to shush when people in the coffee shop start to look at us.

"I know he is, but he was there. And with everything with my dad, Victor, and Dario...I needed it." I try to justify my actions, but Lola never accepts my bullshit. Which is one of the reasons why she is my best friend. She knows when to keep me in check.

"Amara, don't give me that bullshit. Girl, you need to stop having sex with men who don't deserve it and have sex with men who do. You had the perfect man in front of you. And what did you do? You ended it." She says firmly and I nod my head lightly at her words.

"And instead of celebrating about the job you got and what this can mean for your future you went to go get fingered by a guy who is dumb as fuck." Her voice getting harsher which makes me look around the coffee shop.

"Amara, I love you and I'm your best friend. And as you best friend I have to prevent you from sleeping with losers like Jason." She says his name filled with disgust.

"Ok...ok I get it." I laugh and shake my head. It gets quiet for a short moment and Lola's face softens as she grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"You know if you want to talk about what happened when you-"

"Lola, please....I'm fine." I interrupt her and she sighs. I didn't want to talk about my past or trauma, especially right now.

"I love you and thank you for always keeping my ass on check, but I don't want to talk about that right now." I whisper and lower my head. She squeezes my hand lightly.

"Fine, but we will talk about it soon. Ok?" She asks and looks at me sincerely.

"Ok." I hesitantly say, nodding my head and giving her a gentle smile.

"Now, are you done with your plan to seduce daddy Dario? Because although I might not support most of your bullshit ideas...I do support this one." She chuckles and takes a sip of her latte.

"Why do you only support this one?" I arch my eyebrow.

"Because he's hot and he was an asshole to you. And he's also arrogant. Arrogant people should be put in their place." She smiles and I laugh.

"I don't know. I feel kind of bad. I mean I don't like Marissa, but she's been so nice to me." I sigh. "And I felt really bad to see her cry over him." I fidget with my fingers and wonder if I really should go through with the plan.

"I mean you have a point there. You would be destroying a fake engagement." She says sarcastically.

"Lola, you just lectured me that I need to stop having sex with men who don't deserve it." I laugh and she swallows her latte wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"You're right, but this is different. He started something that you need to finish. Once you finish it you can continue your life without him." She smiles widely and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck and leave. Don't look back." She says and I hum in agreement.

But she makes it seem so easy. Could I just fuck and leave?

Dario made me feel something that the other men I slept with couldn't. I have never wanted anyone as bad as I wanted him. It wasn't an emotional attraction it was purely physical.

But what if once I have taste I become addicted? What if it gets hard to leave?

"Don't do what you did with Jason." She snorts and I shake my head trying to stop myself from overthinking. I glare at her an roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to hold you to this for the rest of your life." She wiggles her eyebrows and I groan.

"See I would have supported you if you said you went to go fuck Victor last night, but not that clown. Victor is amazing. I'm team Victor." She whispers with a wide smile making me scoff.

"You are something else. Lols." I laugh and she flips her hair dramatically.

"I know and you love it." She says and I shrug my shoulders.

"I meant I guess." I sigh and she pouts making me snort.

Pulling into the drive way, my eyebrows furrow in confusion when I see my dad's car parked in front of the house.

I look towards the garage and notice that Marissa's car is here as well.

What was he doing here? I wasn't at that house, so there was no reason for him being there.

I grab all of my things from my car and quickly walk to the front door. I slowly unlock the door and open it cautiously not wanting either of them to know I was coming inside.

Going inside the house I don't see neither of them in the living room or hear them in the kitchen.

But my eyes widen when I hear noises coming from upstairs. Taking off my heels so they don't hear my steps, I tiptoe my way upstairs.

I try to find where the sounds are coming from, but once I hear that they aren't coming from my bedroom or from the third floor I realize they are coming from Marissa and Dario's bedroom.

As I inch closer to the door I realize that it is partially cracked open giving me a chance to see what's going on inside.

I look closer and my body fills with disgust and anger as I see their naked bodies entangled with each other.

It was more than clear that Marissa is the girl he supposedly loves. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was unbelievable.

Marissa is supposed to be Lucero's friend and she's engaged to Dario. And my dad is such an idiot for sleeping with her.

I feel my eyes sting with tears as I let the rage fill my whole body. Having the strongest urge to bust through the door and grab her by her hair, dragging her across this whole house.

But I don't, instead I back away from the door and quietly make my way downstairs.

Everything made sense as to why my dad never said her name and never asked us to meet her. He was fucking Lucero's best friend who is also engaged.

And it made sense why Marissa asked about my dad and why she felt like a terrible friend to Lucero.

I am pissed..beyond pissed. I want to call Lucero and tell her to come over, but I don't. 

Instead I take a deep breath and blink away the tears that fill my eyes. I use my keys to lock my car, making a loud beep noice letting them know someone is here.

I scoff when I hear rushed voices and scrambling upstairs. I make my way towards the door opening it then closing it harshly.

"Hello?" I yell out, pretending like I didn't see or hear anything.

Marissa scrambles out of her bedroom. Her hair disheveled and her clothes are wrinkled as she carefully walks down the stairs. She gives me a nervous smile and tries to compose herself.

"A-Amara, what are you doing here?" She chuckles and I give her the fakest smile ever.

"Well, I got out of work early. Anyways is my dad here? I saw his car parked right outside?" I arch one of my eyebrows and see her eyes widen.

"Y-Yes...well he came over here be-"

"Hija!" My dad says as he walks downstairs. I take a look at his appearance and notice that he is way more composed than Marissa.

He walks towards us and comes to hug me, but I don't return it. I just nod my head and his eyes fill with worry. He clears his throat and looks at Marissa.

"I left the documents in Dario's office. Thank you for letting me in Marissa." He lies, but I know he wasn't here to drop off documents.

"We should go have dinner, so you can tell me about your new job." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"How do you know that I have a job?" My tone sounding way more defensive than it should have.

"L-Lucero told me." He smiles and clears his throat. I look over at Marissa who looks like she is going to pass out.

"Hm." I say and nod at him. "I'll let you know about dinner." I tell him and he gives me a small smile, excusing himself  before he leaves the room.

I look at Marissa and give her a tight-lipped smile before walking past her.

"Amara." She calls out and I turn around raising my eyebrows.

"Yes?" I ask trying to mask my anger and frustration.

"Are you alright? You seem bothered?" She asks while chewing on her thin lip while fixing her blouse. As if she couldn't make it anymore obvious.

"Yes, I just had a long day at work. It was really hectic." I tell her and she nods, lowering her head. I take one final look at her and walk upstairs to my bedroom.

I gently shut the door trying not to show my anger. I release a deep breath as I try to contain the tears that want to spill out.

I regret feeling bad for wanting to seduce Dario. She deserves it.

I was going to seduce Dario and I was going to ruin their engagement.  I wasn't going to tell Dario about the affair Marissa is having with my dad..well at least not yet. I want to have my fun first and then I would tell him.

As for Lucero, I don't know if I should tell her or how I should tell her. I know once I tell her, she won't hesitate in beating the shit out of Marissa and cutting off my dad from her life. Which is something I will do once I finish seducing Dario.

He should be home soon and Marissa should be leaving for work soon.

Tonight should be fun.

*********************************************
𝖧𝖾𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗒

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.1K 42
"You are going to be begging for me to stop soon enough" He smirks. I was in trouble. I feel his lips trail all the way down my body, he began to p...
253K 2.3K 5
โš ๏ธTHIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18โš ๏ธ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...
8.8M 151K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
563K 8.2K 45
{BOOK 1 of the Bianchi Series} "No one gets to look at what's mine. You are mine only. Do you understand?" "No. You don't own me" "Amara, indeed I...