Only I level up! A solo level...

Por piano2099

Follow the adventures of Izuku Midoriya, a powerless kid trying to make his way to the top in a world full of... Más

Premise
Act 1: Road to UA
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Act 2: The rise
Act 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 62

1.6K 41 25
Por piano2099

Steve was standing next to a sleeping Toga. They were currently in a room in Steve's office, and he had teleported with her.

'Hm... legalities and stuff... damn, this will take a lot of work,' he thought as he opened a folder on his laptop opening the case files.

"A-ano..." said Toga as she tried to get up.

"Oh, so you're awake," said Steve as Toga looked at him.

"Where are w-we?" she asked nervously as Steve looked at her.

"This is my office. Steve Ray, nice to meet you," he said as he smiled.

"U-uh... H-Himiko T-Toga," she said as she too tried to smile. What resulted was a very... funny-looking face which caused Steve to giggle.

"W-wha!" said Toga as she became embarrassed.

"N-nothing, you're just really cute," Steve told her as he stopped giggling, only to realize what he said and both blushed.

"A-anyways, I was looking into your case, and don't worry, you're not going anywhere unless you want to," he said as Toga nodded.

"So... what do you want to do?" asked Steve looking her in the eyes.

"I-I don't know... I left my school a few months ago after I ran away... I always wanted to become a hero, but everyone told me I couldn't," she said as tears welled in her eyes.

"Bullshit. Your quirk is perfect for an Espionage hero. A little therapy and training and you're good to go," he said as Toga looked at him wide-eyed.

"I-I can b-be a hero?" 

"Of course. In fact, you'll be of great help. You just need to knock someone out and take a little of his blood and viola," he said as Toga looked at him skeptically.

"How did you know what my quirk is?" asked Toga confused.

"Well, firstly, you transformed into me, and secondly I do have your files open," said Steve with a deadpan as Toga sweatdropped a little.

"Alright. So, what do you say? Want to become a hero?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a good thing I came prepared. These items will protect me from fire," he said as Izuku equipped a Wind Robe and a nameless ring with water magic abilities.

You've received a quest

'Again?'

Regular quest: Collect Demon souls (2)"
The demon King Baran lives on the top floor of the tower. Defeat him and collect his soul

Rewards-
1) ??? rank Ruin Stone
2) Bonus Stats 30
3) Undisclosed rewards

"Okay, so this is 76th floor," he muttered as he saw extremely big monsters around.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is REALLY FUN!" yelled Izuku as he jumped around destroying one monster after another.

You've defeated a top-ranking demon
You got 1700 EXP
You've defeated a demon lord
You got 3460 EXP
You've defeated a top-ranking demon
You got 2100 EXP
You've defeated a demon hound
You got 100 EXP

'Heh, the system's gonna crash with how many we're killing,' he thought as he went around destroying demons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Hisashi was watching Izumi from a distance when she suddenly turned in his direction and looked directly at him, as his eyes widened. He was pretty far away and she shouldn't even have been aware.

Izumi just smirked as she went back to her business.

'Did she see me or was it something else? Nah, I'm just worrying too much,' he thought as he nervously gulped.

As for Izuku, they were on the 80th floor as Izuku grinned smugly.

'My plan to split up worked very efficiently. Five very difficult floors cleared in about 20 hours. Well, gotta work hard,' he thought as he felt his mana drop.

'Wait... very strong demons. Alright, where?' he thought as he jumped up.

'Wait... my teams with Tank and Iron got attacked, but they left Tusk and Igris alone. Are they picking their targets, going after the weaker ones?' he thought as his mana dropped even more.

'EVERYONE HEAD TOWARDS IRON!'

As he reached there, he saw his arm.y fighting another army.

'Demon Knights and Demon Noble. I guess that's why they were losing. Well...' Izuku thought as he disappeared so fast that it almost looked like he teleported. 

The next moment, he was in front of the Demon Knight whose head was in the air.

Izuku then proceeded to kill the other two demon knights quickly as his shadows finished the army.

"Well, I guess I've got the answer to my question about whether Demons feel fear," Izuku thought as the Demon Noble shivered.

He grabbed its face as he swung his sword to stab it, when he heard a voice.

"I SURRENDER! W-WAIT PLEASE!"

"Wait... YOU'RE A HUMAN!" said Izuku as he removed... her mask.

"No... you're a human looking demon," said Izuku as he put his hand on his chin.

"I-I'm sorry! We're the ones at fault here! JUST SPARE MY LIFE!" she yelled as Izuku sweatdropped.

"Wait... you attacked my soldiers and now you're asking for forgiveness?" asked Izuku as Esil gulped.

"W-we've committed a terrible sin," she said as she bowed in front of him.

"W-We were just protecting our land! We couldn't just let a human kill everyone here," she said bowing.

"Wait, I just killed everyone here... are you sure you should be bowing?"

"W-well, they're Knights and it's their duty to protect their masters. I'm sure they'd be happy I'm alive," she said as Izuku deadpanned.

"That's selfish," he pointed out as the girl blushed in embarrassment.

"I-I..."

"Well, I want an entry permit to the next floor. Can you get me that?" asked Izuku as her eyes widened.

"Y-yes! My clan guards it! I-in fact I know where o-other permits are too... I could lead you there, as long as you promise the safety of me and my clan," she said as Izuku thought.

"That's a nice offer but..."

Skill: Bloodlust activated

"How can I trust you?"

The girl was extremely scared as she felt overwhelming pressure.

"I-I'm not lying... I s-swear..." she muttered sweating bullets as she felt that her death was near.

"Are you sure about that?"

"YES!" she yelled closing her eyes in fear.

"Okay," said Izuku as he turned and walked away with a smile, leaving her confused.

"Everyone, get back," he said as the shadows disappeared, leaving the girl even more confused.

"B-but why did you recall them? What if I attacked you?" asked the girl confused as Izuku just smirked.

"I can just kill you first..."

'HE'S SCARY!" the girl thought with a petrified face.

"Anyways, who are you guys?"

======================================================

Hello everyone, so I hope you all liked the chapter.

Thank you all for over 106K reads, it means a lot. Please vote, comment and share. Don't have much time, bye.

piano2099 out 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 141 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya had a great life with his twin sister until they turn to the age of four when they found out Izuku was quirkless. Izuk...
96K 2.7K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
224K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
25.3K 577 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...