STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

By NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER-53

2.9K 358 86
By NandanaSuresh0

"Indeed she is beauty with brain...she would be min.."

Before he utter the word "MINE" .6 bullets hitted him ..three on his left chest ,one on his forehead then each bullet on his both eyes ...

With a thud vihan's lifeless body fell down on the cold floor .he spitted blood while falling ..vansh stood their with a emotionless face .

"She will always be mine...."..

He whispered .taking small steps towards his brother's dead body .vansh glanced at him with a cold eyes ..

"its your mistake brother ..i warned you ...not one time but several time ..don't eye MY riddhima .i warned you not to stalk her while she is in office .not to look at her but ..nah..nahh you asked for it.."

Vansh kneeled down..slowly caressing his face by the back of his gun then a dangerous smirk formed on his handsome face ..

"If you ask me for my life .how can i give it to you ..i always protected  you ...but not this time ...not this FUCKING TIME...brother ..not this time.."

Standing up..cleaning his gun by the tissue paper vansh throws it to vihan's dead body

"You deserves more painful death but as you are my brother i considered ..you.."

By giving his famous victory smirk he moved out ..

Vansh slowly opened his eyes ..took a deep breath. Now he is sitting in a cafe with riddhima. He asked for her forgiveness but riddhima being riddhima told him to meet at a cafe .now both of them are waiting for one person.

"Riddhima its been fifteen minutes we have been waiting. Who the hell is going to come."

He asked being irritated .he literally begged for her to forgive him.but she ignored him and said arrogantly "its not icecream whenever you want to give it ..it is forgiveness you have to earn it ..so for that you have to do things according to my way".

"Can't you do this for your wife ..ohh how can j forget you are the great VR .if you want forgiveness then do as i say otherwise take your small butt from this cafe or else i will kick on your balloon butt".

She said while glaring at him..
Vansh sat their stunningly.
This woman..

"Sorry .."

A small male voice came from behind ..

Vansh frowned and turned around .he saw  a guy who is smiling or we can say blushing. By his look vansh can say he is nervous and over excited. He  is sweating ..
"Oh my bappa ..you are here ace...see you are sweating like hell what happened?.."

An equally over excited riddhima asked while giving ace a glass of water.

"Actually the cab get break down on the mid way .so i came here by running."

He said after catching his breath ....vansh looked at him suspiciously.

"Vansh he is ace ..he is working in VR enterprises. And he is my friend. You are going to spend your 24 hrs with him...no more discussion"

Riddhima declared making vansh's eyes wide like saucer..

"What the fuck ..No.."

He.said rudely ..

"Then forget about..our love life.."

Stated riddhima but more rudely than vansh.

What is she doing ?what is the point of this unnecessary situation ..and this guy is giving me uncomfortable gazes..once riddhima out from the sight i would kill him..how dare he to come close to her ..

Thought vansh. Riddhima shooked him making him come out from his la la land .

"Riddhima what nonsense?"

"No..nonsense vansh ace is a great fashion designer he will make an amazing saree for uma ma .first you have to ask her forgiveness not mine ..so for that you have to do shopping with ace  to bought every single thing for the saree..its your duty to make your mother special.."

She said while patting his hand softly ..he noded .he will do whatever makes her happy if she want to do him shopping he will do..he knew her value ..his past weeks are really a nightmare for him.he forget to breathe without her ....

"Okay....."

He whispered looking at her puppy eyes and soft lips which made a small cute pout .

"Fine...so ace take good care of him .otherwise you know what will i do .."

She said like a strict mother .ace noded ..indeed he is lucky to spend his day with his crush VANSH RAI SINGHANIA..when riddhima put this offer infront of him he agreed at the instant. His dream is going to come true

Soon vansh and ace are inside the car already .riddhima waved them bye ..

"Bo..boss..we..have t..o shop mat..materials ..f ...from..am.mall.."

He stuttered ..vansh noded .

The car stopped infront of the biggest mall in newyork..ace took vansh's hand on his hand making vansh looked at him angrily..sensing his glare ace turned around

"Ridz..told me to hold your hand when we are in mall ..what if you lost ..she would kill me"

He said looking downwards..with a slight blush.but vansh gave him a "are you serious "look.

For God's sake he is a mafia ..he fucking kill people still that little girl posted a bodyguard for him.who shits on his pants when vansh glare at him..

Keeping his ego aside vansh went with him.but not before cursing his fate.

"shall we go to cosmetics shop first ?"

  "MR.ACE  FOR FUCK'S SAKE AM NOT FUCKING INTERESTED IN THESE THINGS ....."

vansh yelled to ace ..everyones ttetion iis towards them...ace is visibly shivering.suddenly hus phone  started to ring.vansh answered it without looking the caller still glaring at the poor young man.who is praying for his life..

"VANSH......"

vansh's eye softened hearing her sound ..

"yes riddhi"

his sound held calmness,patience most importantly love .

"i want to talk with ace ..his phone is unreachable .thats why i called you ..actually i want cosmetics items and jewelleries.i asked ace to suggest me something unique.hope you both are purchasing my things "

she finished her speech .vansh is smiling like an idiot.

"vansh pass the phone to ace "..she instructed 

ace took it with  a shivering hand...

after exact 2 minutes vansh heard a gasp ...he looked at ace ...he is on the verge of crying 

" i can't do it"

he said to riddhima over the phone .vansh frowned.what could riddhima asked him to do.is he denying riddima's any wish?then everyone is welcomed to place flowers over ace's grave..

taking small step towards ace .vansh looked at him dangerously .ace took  a deep breathe and called....no yelled making the whole mall's attention towards them.

"daddy".....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

so hi. i know am late ..but from today i will try to update regularly...i were busy with my lab..only on 5th may my one lab get over.next is on the way ...

do  tell me the reviews..

do vote and comment ..

spare my mistakes ..i wrote it using by using my laptop..

 byee love you all

next chapter 310+votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 14.6K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...
26.6K 1.5K 15
This story is about Riansh coz I am a big fan of riansh and rrahel.. I can't tell you the story here if u want to know then read it I hope that u wil...
86.5K 3.3K 34
so first off all hello guys, this is my first story so let's starts . the story revolves around a buissnesman mafia named mr. vansh raisinghania .the...
101K 7.1K 39
Here the story starts with when VANSH announces AHAANA as his legally wedded wife in front of the whole media & paparazzi's... It's a journey how a p...