Althea

De hopeisnother

A sweet girl who sees the good in everyone. A grumpy guy who just wants everyone to fuck off. A chocolate m... Mai multe

𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼/𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀
|𝟭| 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗖𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗸
|𝟮| 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗲
|𝟯| 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗕. 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
|𝟰| 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁
|𝟱| 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆
|𝟲| 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹
|𝟳| 𝗨𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀
|𝟴| 𝗔 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲
|𝟵| 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
|𝟭𝟬| 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
|𝟭 𝟭| 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲
|𝟭𝟮| 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
|𝟭𝟯| 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱
|𝟭𝟰| 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵
|𝟭𝟱| 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
|𝟭𝟲| 𝗪𝗵𝘆
|𝟭𝟳| 𝗥.𝗜.𝗣
|𝟭𝟴| 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆
|𝟭𝟵| 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
|𝟮𝟬| 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀
|𝟮𝟭| 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆
|𝟮𝟮| 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲
|𝟮𝟯| 𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀
|𝟮𝟰| 𝗚𝘂𝗺𝗺i𝗲𝘀
|𝟮𝟱| 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗼𝗽
|𝟮𝟲| 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀
|𝟮𝟳| 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲
|𝟮𝟴| 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
|𝟮𝟵| 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲
|𝟯𝟬| 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘆
|𝟯𝟭| 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
|𝟯𝟮| 𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗲
|𝟯𝟯| 𝗕𝗮𝗿
|𝟯𝟰| 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
|𝟯𝟱| 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
|𝟯𝟲| 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱
|𝟯𝟳| 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻
|𝟯𝟴| 𝗕𝗲𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆
|𝟯𝟵| 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
|𝟰𝟭| 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝗗𝗮𝘆
|𝟰𝟮| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗻
|𝟰𝟯| 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲
|𝟰𝟰| 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲
|𝟰𝟱| 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
|𝗣𝟭| 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
|𝗣𝟮| 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

|𝟰𝟬| 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼

71.3K 1K 2.5K
De hopeisnother

60 seconds.

That's how long I've been gone.

60 fucking seconds. 1 mother fucking minute and she's already got a guy drooling over her.

I watch as a guy a few inches shorter then me with dark hair and green eyes that seem to widen every time he talks as if he's purposely doing it so people can see them. And he has a man bun. A fucking man bun!

I glare at him but don't move. Just watching from a distance as we stand in Classy C's. I lean up against a wall so I have a good view of them. I watch him closely making sure he doesn't step closer to her. I'm not worried. Not one bit. Because I know she's mine.

And she's oblivious. I bet she's telling him one of her jokes now.

But if she is, Man Bun seems to be eating everything she's saying up.

She doesn't even notice him slowly inching closer to her. She points towards the door so I'm guessing she's not telling him one of her jokes but actually giving him directions.

I glare even harder at him. I see right through you.

I feel a tap on my arm. I hate to tear my eyes away from Althea. I don't want anything to happen to her. But when whoever is touching me touches me again, I have to look down.

I make a disgusted face. "You." I say plainly, staring at the little girl who tapped my shoulder.

"You." Sophia says, glaring at me. "I see you still don't like lemonade."

"How? I'm not even holding anything." I squint at her. Dumbass.

"I can see it in your face. You have no taste." She spits out.

I scrunch my nose and the little shit scrunches hers back.

"Why are you next to me? Why are you touching me? Why are you even talking to me?" I cock my head to the side.

She shrugs. "My moms on the phone," she juts her thumb over her shoulder. "and I saw you, a.k.a the lemonade hater, glaring at Steve."

"Who?" I raise my eyebrow.

She points to the guy talking to my Althea. "Him. Steve."

"Ohhhh. Man Bun." I go back to glaring at him. I could walk up to them anytime I just want to see if he'll try anything. I'd love to pummel his face in with his dumb shitty Man Bun.

"I hate him." Sophia says which gets my attention. I look down at her clenching her fists by her side and glaring at Man Bun, a.k.a Steve.

"Not more then me." I taunt.

She nods. "Yes huh. He took the last pink straw and I had to get blue. It should have been the other way around." She stomps her foot.

I roll my eyes. "Let's not stereotype, okay princess?" I pat her head and she glares up at me.

I look back at Man Bun, watching as Althea points at his eyes. I swear to god if she's complimenting him I'm gonna combust.

"Do me a favor." I glance down at Sophia who for whatever reason still is standing next to me.

"It'll cost yah." She rubs her hands together.

"If you don't do it ima tell your mom that you pinched me." I say.

Sophia furrows her eyebrows. "But I didn't-

"Says who?" I raise my eyebrow.

She stares at me with a shocked expression. "Ooo you got me good." she grumbles. I smirk.

"Now, go get your moms coffee and spill it all over Man Bun. Accidentally." I add quotes to the end.

She crosses her arms, looking at Man Bun. "Okay...but if I get in trouble it's your fault."

"Okay." I don't give a fuck.

I watch as she walks quickly over to her moms table who's still on the phone. She swipes the cup of coffee off the table quickly when her moms looking out the window. She starts walking as if she's on a secret mission towards Althea and Man Bun.

It's actually interesting to watch her trip over her feet and watch as the cup of coffee tips over and spills all over Man Buns back.

Man Bun gasps, stepping back and in the process, grabbing Althea's arm. She winced, panic filling her eyes as she stares at that spot on her arm. I know exactly why she looks scared.

I'm across the coffee shop in 2 seconds and I grab Man Buns collar so hard that he stumbles to me as I yank him towards the door.

"Hey, dude! What are you doing!?"  He asks as I drag him outside and throw him away from me and out on to the sidewalk.

"Talk to her again or touch her, and I'll kill you." I clench my jaw.

He looks scared shitless as he raises his eyebrows and then his hands as if surrendering. "I was just trying to get her number-"

"She has enough numbers." I say plainly, already turning around and opening the door again.

I hear a quiet "what?" as I step back inside.

My eyes immediately land on Althea who's kneeling down in front of Sophia who must have fell over somehow.

I walk over to them. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I ask, examining Althea's arm.

She shakes her head. "No...it's fine. But Sophia almost got hurt. Maybe we should get her some ice-"

"She's fine." I say.

Sophia purses her lips. "But-"

"Your fine. Go away." I wave towards her mom.

Althea stands up and glares at me. "Why are you being so mean? What's wrong with you? Is it something you ate? Do you have a fever?" She touches my forehead. I don't move her hand because she's touching me. I love it when she touches me.

I shake my head. "No...what was Man Bun talking about anyway."

She tilts her head. "What pray tell are you talking about, Tater Tot."

"Steve. He was flirting with you, wasn't he." I look down.

"Why on earth would he flirt with me? I have you." I glance back up at her and she nods, oblivious as always.

"That doesn't mean he can't...never mind. C'mere." I grab her hand and start pulling her towards the unisex bathroom, going around the big puddle of coffee. I open the door to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

"What are you doing?" Althea questions. "There's a new loud house episode coming today and we need to get home soon."

I make my way over to the counter and turn around , picking Althea up by her waist and setting her on the counter.

I lean down and look at her arm. She pushes me back by her finger. Deja vu instantly hits me.

"I'm fine." She says, looking at me.

I scrunch my eyebrows. "But he touched you...there." I hover my hand over the spot she told me John Peters dug his nails into her skin when he dragged her towards his room. I shudder just thinking about it.

She shakes her head. "I guess...sometimes I still think about it and the memories just come back in waves. Touching that spot on my arms trigger it I guess." She shrugs, looking down at her lap.

I lift her head back up. "I'll kill him."

She smiles. "Who? Steve or John? Because the first one was just being nice and grabbed me because of a reflex and John...he's long gone."

I tilt my head to the side. "Both."

"You would, wouldn't you?" She tilts her head to.

I nod. "Without a second thought."

"Well you can't. Then you would go to jail. I need you. You can't go to jail and leave me." she shakes her head, dismissing the idea of killing anyone. But definitely not the thoughts.

I laugh, something I've been doing a lot since I've met her. I plant my hands next to her on the counter, leaning in towards her so our lips are only an inch apart. I love the way her eyes slightly widen and her breathing picks up.

My eyes are hooded as I look at her lips. Those pink lips that are mine. She bites her bottom lip and I can't look away. I watch as her teeth slowly drag along it until it's no longer between her teeth, red as a cherry. I take that lip between my teeth and she sucks in a breath.

I slowly release her lip and move my eyes back up to hers. They stare up at me through those lashes. "We can't do that...we're in a public restroom." she says quietly.

I raise my eyebrow. "Do what?"

She glared at me and I smirk. "Do the do. We can't do that here."

I tilt my head to the side and she does the same. "Why not?" I pout. "scared?"

"Scared of what? I'm no scaredy-cat, that's all you." She nods.

I trail my finger up her thigh, bare because she stupidly decided to wear a dress even though it's freezing outside. No snow. But still freezing.

"I'm no scaredy-cat. Plus, I locked the door." I note, circling my finger on her thigh before moving further up until my hand is under her dress.

She bites her bottom lip again, looking towards the door with a concerned look. But I can see in her eyes that she's debating.

I scan her face, my eyebrows furrowed. "We don't have to do it if you don't want to. We can stop whenever you want or not do it at all." I say quietly, thinking about John.

She nods, looking up at me. "I want to."

I squint at her. "Are you sure? We don't have to."

She nods again. "Positive," but then an unsure look comes across that beautiful face of hers. She leans in really close. "What if someone hears?"

I don't break eye contact, a smirk appearing on my face. "Then let them listen, baby."

My hand finally gets to the place I've been wanting to touch all day. I cup her in my hand and she gasps, instinctively griping on to my shoulders.

I lean my forehand against hers and she uses one of her hands to grab on to the back of my head, her fingers gripping my hair as I move her underwear aside.

She moans when I slide my fingers back and forth, feeling her wetness drenching my fingers. "All for me?" I murmur, watching as she squeezes her eyes shut.

I chuckle when she nods quickly, moving needily  against my fingers. I slip a finger inside and she gasps.

I cover her mouth with mine, swallowing that moan and moving my lips against hers. I slip another finger inside, picking up the pace.

Then a knock comes to the door of the bathroom.

I had almost forgotten we were in a bathroom, to caught up in the sweet sounds of her moans and the gasps she would let out.

The way she felt practically riding my fingers and gripping my shoulders like her life depended on it. I was so hard and filled with lust that I could barely think straight.

"Someone's knocking..." Althea says quietly, my fingers still inside of her as she pulls her dress down and fidgets. "maybe they have to use the bathroom. We can't hold it up horny bastard." she says.

I look at her and her eyes widen a bit, probably because she sees the mischief in my eyes. "Try to keep quiet." I say and her eyebrows raise before I slam my fingers inside of her.

She gasps so loudly that the knocking stops for a moment before continuing.

I watch her with close, hooded eyes, her neck on display as she tilts it back. I gently bite her there then suck before soothing it with my lips, pulling back my fingers and slamming them back into her.

I look down, seeing that her dress had ridden up and I can see her. All of her. I rub my thumb against her, still moving my fingers. And I get this urge. This urge that I've never gotten before. This urge to taste her.

But I keep myself from getting on my knees for her when I hear her moan and then she releases all over my fingers.

I grin when she looks back up at me and when her breathing starts to slow down, she glares at me. "Now I'm all messy." she pouts.

I lick my lips. "I can clean that up for you...with my tongue."

She blushes a bright red but I can see in her eyes that that turned her on even more if that was possible.

Another loud knock sounds throughout the bathroom. "Open up! You can't just lock the door in a public cafe!" a familiar voice rings out.

I ignore it but Althea seems to be panicking. "What if we get in trouble and they take us to jail and then we'll rot in a prison for the rest of our life's and then-"

"Shut up. We're grown peoples." I nod and she stares suspiciously at me. "We can do whatever we want. Plus, this is a public bathroom. They can't tell us when we're done using the fucking bathroom."

I get her cleaned up and then lift her off the counter and on to her feet. She bites her lip, looking at the door. "But what if-"

"Shh...I got this," I say, grabbing her hand.

I open the door to the bathroom and I my eyes immediately land on that teenager who works here. His face is covered in pimples and I'm pretty sure he's the one that Althea told me tried to rob B.J- Freddy.

I glare at him. "What?" I raise my eyebrow.

The boys eyes widen as he recognizes who I am. "I- um...you- you can hog the bathroom...Mr...." he stutters out, scratching the back of his neck.

His eyes stray from me and to Althea who was hiding behind me but then probably realized who I'm talking to and pushed past me so she could be the one in front of the boy.

"Kyong." She glares at the boy. I mentally laugh. She's most definitely still angry about what him and his friends did to B.J.

His eyebrows raise even higher if that's possible and he blushes. Now I'm glaring at him.

"Althea." He says back, shyly.

Althea points her finger at him. "Not trying to take peoples belongings still, are we?" She raises her eyebrow.

He quickly shakes his head. "No. I really didn't mean to-"

"To what? Take things that aren't yours?" Althea interrupts him.

He furrows his eyebrows. "I didn't even steal from him." His voice raised a bit and I raise my eyebrow, warning him. He glances up at me with wide eyes and clears his throat. "I mean...I didn't take anything." he says more quietly.

Althea shakes her head. "Doesn't matter. You still tried to steal from him. Not nice at all." then she bounces on the balls of her feet. "Excuse me." she says.

Always so fucking nice.

Kyong steps aside and she moves past him. He moved back in front of me. "Do you mind? I need to use the bathroom," he gestured behind me but I see him shaking and his voice slightly cracks.

I glare at him one more time before pushing past him, making him stumble back and nearly fall.

I see Sophia on the way out of the cafe. She sees me and glares. "Bye, bighead."

I roll my eyes, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "Bye, you little shit."

She goes back to drinking her juice with a small smile on her face.

♡︎

♥︎ Althea ♥︎

As soon as we get inside our house, Enzo picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh so loudly that I'm sure the neighbors can hear me.

"What are you doing!" I giggle, gently pounding my fists on his back.

I can hear the smile in his voice. "Taking you to bed, of course."

"You trying to get in my pants?" I question as he opens the door to our room.

"Already have. But I can't get enough. I need more." He pouts as he throws me on the bed. I laugh when I see his horny looking eyes.

He starts to take his shirt off and I can't tear my eyes away. At the hard lines of his abs. His defined v-line. The way his muscles flex as he tosses his shirt away. The tattoos covering almost every inch of his torso and arms and neck.

He turns around for a moment and I can see his back. The thick lines of burn scars that's healed.

He turns back around and sees me staring at him. I meet his eyes and he looks confused but then he realizes. He gets on to the bed and I watch him curiously. He lays on his stomach so I can see his back closely.

"You can touch. You can explore." He says quietly.

I raise my eyebrows. Enzo has never let me see him before. Really see him. Yeah. He takes off his shirt, revealing all of his tattoos and scars, tattoos and scars people will think are cool but not know the real meaning of like I do. He's never let me examine them or touch them and my heart hurts when I look closer. Even though I've seen the scars covered by tattoos a million times, they've never failed to make my heart hurt.

"I don't have to. It's okay." I say, looking at him who's cheek rests on the pillow. I push his hair out of his face.

"I know your curious. That's just how you are. I'm fine. I'm over it. It happened a long time ago," he shrugs "and I won't not let you touch me. I want you to touch me. I always want that, Althea." he lifts his head a little to meet my eyes.

We stare at each-other for a long while, me searching his and his searching mine.

I gulp and lift my leg over him so I'm straddling his back. I slowly reach out my hands and gently graze my fingers over the dark lines of each of his tattoos.

I know it's really getting to him, finally letting me actually trace over healed scars that's transformed into a lump under dark ink. My finger glides over each tattoo that tells a story. They glide over the burning house and the boy beside it and the boy standing in front of it, watching his childhood home burn to the ground. My finger glides over the flames and the skeletons that leak out onto his biceps and then his forearms and his hands. They glide over everything.

My eyes water but I don't cry because I know he doesn't want me to. I lean down and place my lips on each of his scars, gently kissing each and every one of them.

When I'm done, I pull back and he shivers a little. I gasp when he suddenly moves and I fall off of him and on to the bed and then he's hovering over me, between my legs.

I stare up at him with wide eyes but he looks calm and content and not at all affected or sad. "I'm so sorry." I mutter even though I've said that a thousand times to him.

He nods and leans down to kiss my forehead. "I know...but it's not about me. It's about you. I want to make you feel so good, baby. So fucking good." he mumbles against my lips.

I nod, feeling all weird inside because I never actually did the devils tango before. Yes, we've did other...things. But not this.

He pulls back from me and I sit up, watching as he gets off the bed and starts to undo his belt. To say that I'm nervous is an understatement.

I watch as he takes of his pants and I can see the bulge in his black boxers.

"Someone's excited." I mutter and he looks up at me with raised eyebrows. I hold up my hands as if surrendering. "continue."

He grabs on to the band of his boxers and something in me makes me blurt it out. "Lemme do it." stupid intrusive thoughts that actually somehow come out of my mouth.

Enzo smirks. "Okay, sweetheart. You can do whatever you want to me."

I blush, moving towards him on the bed. He steps closer so I can reach him. I bite my lip, hesitating before grabbing hold of the band of his boxers and slowly pulling it down.

When his boxers are all the way off I just stare at it. Definitely in shock at how big it is.

I look up at Enzo who stares at me with those eyes. "Dude. That thing is not going inside of me." I widen my eyes and shake my head, staring at his thingy like it's an alien.

"Why not? What did we do?" He gestures down below.

I squint at him like he's less then smart. "You and Jo didn't do anything."

"Jo?" He cocks his head to the side.

I nod "The name of your dingaling"

He glares at me. "Jo isn't cool. Pick a different name."

"Jo ma-"

"Jo is fine." He cuts me off and I giggle.

"Okay fine. You can do the do with me. But go slow, okay? I've never done this before." I start cracking my knuckles, moving my head side to side.

"What are you doing?" He tilts his head.

"Cracking my knuckles."

"Why?"

"Well I need to be prepared to stretch." I say, giving him a look. Obviously.

His eyebrows shoot up to his hairline as he stares at me in suprise. "Stretch?" he says slowly.

"Uh huh. Now let's do this." I throw my arms up above my head and he chuckles, moving in to take my shirt off.

He tosses it aside and then I lay on my back so he can pull my pants off so I'm only in my bra and underwear.

I hear him ripping something so I sit up on my elbows. He spits out a piece of paper. My mouth forms an O as I watch him roll it on Jo.

"What?" He looks at me, his eyebrows scrunched.

"That's what that thing is?"

He chuckles, slowly nodding as his eyes scan all over my body from my face to my legs and then he climbs on to the bed and pushes me down, kissing me slowly and all I could think about, could feel, was his lips all over me, planting light kisses on my nose, my cheeks, then my neck and around my bra.

He moved further down, his kisses on my belly making me giggle because it tickles and he smirks looking up at me through his thick eyelashes.

I feel him pull my underwear down with his teeth, over my bare legs and then off. He takes them out of his mouth and tosses them aside before moving up my body and unclipping my bra with on hand.

When it's off, I cover them with my hands and he frowns. "They're small." I warn him, jabbing my finger in his chest. He needs to know that my bongos are practically mosquito bites.

He leans down and takes one of my nipples between his teeth and I refrain from moaning when he tugs on it then releases it. He cups one of my bongos. "They fit in my palm. Fucking perfect." he says and I blush even more.

Then he circles his tongue over my nipples then slowly down my chest and my belly.

All I could feel was his soft floppy hair which was slightly curled at the end, as my hand gripped the hair at the base of his neck, running my finger gently through it.

My legs were lifted up and placed on either side of his head, his arms wrapped around my thighs as he layed on his stomach.

I sat up on my elbows when I didn't feel his lips on me. I scrunched my eyebrows when our eyes met, the same expression I had mirrored on his face.

"Enzo? What's wrong?" I asked. Did I do something wrong? Does he not want to? Am I disgusting to look at or is he having second thoughts?

My panic was silenced when he said "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay? Tell me if it becomes to much for you, if you don't like it. I know it's your first time and I want it to be special for you" his voice was gentle and soft. My heart felt heavy in my chest as I stared at his beautiful eyes.

I've never done this before. What if I'm horrible? What if I don't like it? What if I fall off the frickin bed!? 

Oh the horror.

But I want him. I want him badly. I never felt this way before. I never said I love you to someone intimately. But when I said it to Enzo, it just felt right.

Oh lord. We're about to do the devils tango.

Ignore me Jesus, you don't need to see what's about to happen.

I nodded my head down at Enzo.

A smile gently took over his lips. "I need to hear you say it, sweetheart,"

I bit my lip and his eyes dropped down to my mouth. He licked his lips and my cheeks reddened.

"I want you, Enzo," I smiled, running my fingers gently over his full head of dark floppy hair.

Then he smiles before I feel his tongue on me and I gasp, gripping his hair tightly between my fingers. He tells me he likes it by groaning and the sound vibrates throughout my body.

He swipes his tongue and suck and then nibbles gently before soothing the pain with his lips. He grips my legs tightly, his fingers probably making prints on my skin.

I whimper and moan as I grip the bed sheets and he sighs into me, licking and kissing me with all the care in the world.

I feel that feeling build up and he must know because he pulls back. I scrunch my eyebrows and sit up on my elbows. He grins. "Not yet. You can't come yet."

He climbs up my body and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back, leaning forward slightly. I feel good ol Jo against my entrance and I gasp when he pushes the tip in.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" He says, looking into my eyes with his dark ones.

I'm breathing heavily but I nod as he pushes inside of me slowly, the pain so unbearable that I try to bring my fist up to my mouth to bite down on it but before I can, Enzo's mouth is covering mine, kissing me slowly and passionately.

He pulls back a bit, his face hovering over mine. I can barely see him because my eyes are slightly closed.

I continue to bite my lip, feeling like something just ripped me open. And something just did, I might add.

"Bite down on my lip if it hurts to much." He mutters slowly.

I scrunch my eyebrows. "What if it hurts a lot and I bite down to hard?" I question.

He shakes his head. "Your pains my pain. Lemme feel it, baby." Then his lips smash against mine and when he starts to slowly move in and out of me, I do as he says and bite down on his lip.

It hurts so badly that I bite down on it hard. I can feel him bleeding under my teeth but he doesn't seem to be in pain and just groans, his arms beside my head as his hips move into mine.

The pain slowly starts to subside. "You- you can go faster." I mutter, feeling heat in my cheeks and a slight pain in my lower stomach.

He looks at me with those dark eyes. They're clouded. I would be suprise if he could see striaght, much less hear me. But then he responds, his voice strained and in pain like he's hurting. "You sure?"

He doesn't even give me time to fully answer before he pulls back and slams back inside of me.

"Fuck," he groans into my ear, his arms on either side of my head.

Woah Woah Woah Woah! This hurts like a son of a gun, I tell you the truth.

His lips graze the shell of my ear as he pulls out of me and then slams back inside. I start to feel pleasure. So much pleasure as he moves his hips into mine in deep and quick thrusts.

Soon I began to meet my hips, his movements, my nails digging into his back, almost clawing. I'm sure there are gonna be red marks of where my fingernails were on his back later.

Enzo hikes my leg up his waist more, his lips next to my ear. "You can take it, baby. Come on." He whispers.

I'm gonna faint. That would be bad. But that was hot.

I tilt my head back a little, my lips slightly parted and my eyes squeezed shut as he moves in and out of me, pulling out slowly then slamming back in.

Something starts to build up inside me. Getting closer and closer and closer-

But then Enzo stops moving and that feeling starts to fade. My eyes snap open and I look up at him, my chest heaving.

"Why. Did. You. Stop." I say in between breaths as I look up at him.

He sits back up on his heels, his hooded gaze trailing ever so slowly over every inch of my body. He licks his lips before snapping his attention back up to me. Lord knows my cheeks are on fire. I probably shouldn't speak of the lord right now.

Then, Enzo hooks his hands under my thighs and pulls me to him. I let out a small shriek.

"What are you-"

He cuts me off by lining up his tip against my entrance and then slamming back inside of me and the moan I let out is so unlike me that I widen my eyes.

He repeatedly thrusts into me, as moans leave my lips. My hair is all over the place as I squeeze my eyes shut. I open them to look up at his pained expression then I trail my eyes down to see his hips moving like waves, meeting mine like magic.

Then that feeling starts to build again as he continues to thrust into me until I release.

But oh boy are we not done. Or at least not him.

He's on his knees as he continues to grip my legs, his nails digging into the flesh of my skin. Sweat drips down his neck and past his bobbing Adam's apple and his chest and then his beautiful abs. His head is thrown back and his hair is all over the place.

And I see it as soon as it happens. I see it as soon as he feels that pleasure I had just felt.

I stare up at him. His chest is heaving. He's so pretty. I really hit the Jack pot on this one.

Enzo's head snaps up as if he heard my thoughts and he looks down at me with those eyes and I look up at him with mine.

Then he smirks and says "Round two?"

We're both breathing heavily. I raise my eyebrows. This is my first time ever doing this but I already feel like I could do it a thousand times. Especially with him.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Then I reach up and make grabby hands and he chuckles before leaning down and kissing me.

...

It smells like lavender as me and Enzo both sit in the bath tub filled to the brim with bubbles laced with pedals.

It snows once again outside the tall windows in the bathroom. The bath tub is right next to the window but no one can see us because we're on one of the highest floors.

Enzo's eyes don't leave me as I attempt to make him a bubble beard as I sit on his lap. I smile when I finally get it right.

"You look like Santa Klaus." I giggle, covering my mouth.

He smiles. "My turn."

I close my eyes and lift my face toward him as he starts to make my beard.

"I have a feeling your gonna like her." I say.

Enzo halts for a moment, probably trying to figure out who the heck I'm talking about. "Okay..." he says slowly. "who?"

"My grandma." I nod, my eyes still closed.

"She's coming next month right?" he questions, getting more bubbles to make my beard.

I nod. "I haven't seen her since my mom died..." I pause for a moment. "she stayed in New York for awhile and even asked me and Gio to move with her but I didn't want to take Gio away from school and we've lived here our entire lives..."

I open my eyes when I don't feel Enzo's hands on my chin and he's staring at me sadly. I look down at his chest covered in bubbles. I poke it. "I can't wait for you to meet her. She'll like you." I say, looking back up at him with a smile on my face.

He smiles to. "You think so?"

I nod, biting my lip. "I know so."

I look out the window for a moment, watching as the snow falls and thinking about how I'm so grateful to find someone like him.

I turn back to him and put my hands on his chest, his hands grip my waist under the water as I lean forward as if to kiss him. He stares at my lips but then looks up into my eyes

"Your my ride or die. Right?" I give him a questioning but hopeful look.

He doesn't say anything for a minute just staring at me as if to say 'are you dumb?' "Of course. Your my ride or die to...right?"

I wave him off and roll my eyes. "Of course. We're like this." I cross my fingers together.

"I would really fork somebody up for you." I say for the thousandth time and he grins, raising his eyebrows.

"I would really Jack somebody up for you to." he responds.

I purse my lips. "I don't think Jack would like that very much."

"Shut up." He says and I laugh, pecking him on the lips.

"Why do your lips taste so good?" He asks, tilting his head to the side when I pull back, genuinely curious.

"Because I just went to Walmart and got the chapsticks that taste like sodas" I lick my lips.

He stares at me for a moment. I stare at him.

And then we burst out laughing.

...

★ Enzo ★

I squint my eyes down at my hand as I fill in one of my Skelton fingers with a sharpie. It's been a habit ever since I got them.

I slowly swing my leg back and forth as I sit on the kitchen counter, sticking my tongue out a bit.

I hear soft footsteps and I glance up before looking back down at my hand and then I do a double take.

"Like my new underwear!?" Althea says in the cutest and most excited voice ever as she stands a few feet in front of me with her hands on her hips and a big smile on her face.

I scan her little white tank top and flowery printed panties to her feet which are clad in white bunny slippers.

"Not as much as when they're off." I grin, capping my sharpie and setting it down before making a grabby motion with my  hands. "Come here, baby. I wanna feel you up."

She cringes. "Don't say it like that you weirdo." 

She walks over to me and stands in between my legs. Her limp doesn't go unnoticed.

I smirk. "Legs okay?" I tilt my head to the side.

She glares up at me as she takes my hand. I rest my other one on her waist. "They're fine."

I chuckle, her naked body and mine colliding between sheets flashing through my head. Fuck. Now I'm horny again.

"Why were you drawing on your hand?" She questions looking up at me with those big brown eyes, her dimple faintly visible as she scrunches her nose a bit.

I pick up the sharpie and uncap it, continuing on with filling in one of the skeletons hands. I shrug. "Dunno. It's entertaining."

She watches me for a moment and when I look up at her, she looks mesmerized.

"Wanna try?" I raise my eyebrow, holding the marker out to her.

She greedily nods, taking the sharpie from me and i laugh, watching as she squints down at my hand and begins to neatly fill in one of the flames.

After a minute of that, I tilt her head up by her chin and she reluctantly drags her eyes away from my hand and looks up at me with parted lips.

I plant a kiss on those lips and she smiles. Then I plant one on her dimple. Still grinning, she turns her head to the other side and I kiss the other cheek.

When I pull back she's still cheesing and I smile. "You always have to kiss the other one to even it out." she says matter a factly.

I nod. "Makes sense."

There's a knock on the door and she steps away from in between my legs and I groan, furrowing my eyebrows. "Where you going?"

She looks over her shoulder and at me with her eyebrows scrunched. "To open the door?"

Just as she's opening the door, I realize what she's wearing. "Wait. Go put some-" but she's already opening the door.

She grins at whoever's on the other side. "Hello, delivery guy. She waves.

I don't hear the delivery guy respond so I jump off the counter and walk over to stand behind her.

It's a short, older guy, looking Althea's body up and down and her legs.

I tighten my jaw, glareing at him. "Did you not hear her?" I grit out and the guy snaps out of his trance and looks up at me with wide eyes. "say it back."

"H- hello!" The guy stutters out.

Fucking piece of shit.

I snatch the Amazon package away from him and then slam the door in his face.

I hold the package out to Althea who's looking at me with her hand on her hip. "Did you have to be so forking mean?" she shakes her, gently taking the package away from my hands and walking over to the kitchen counter.

"He was looking at your boobs. And your legs." I grumble, following her into the kitchen. I jump up on to the counter and watch as she grabs a knife.

She thinks about it for a moment. "Dang. People really shouldn't do that." she shakes her head sadly, cutting the package open.

I roll my eyes, grabbing the sharpie and continuing on with my coloring. "What is it?" I question, gesturing towards the package.

I look up when she doesn't answer and watch as she pulls another box out of the box. "Is that..." I trail off.

She nods. "LED lights!" She jumps up and down and my eyes drop down to her chest.

"Why do you need those?" I ask, tearing my eyes away from her chest.

She stops jumping. "You told me I could decorate."

I see the sadness in her eyes. She really thinks that I'm gonna tell her no? Never in this lifetime.

"You can, sweetheart. This is your house to, now." I say.

She smiles again, skipping with the box to the hallway. "Come on, Tater Tot. Let's go put them up!"

I sigh, jumping off the counter and following behind her.

This girl.

♡︎

♥︎ Althea ♥︎

"I have two other girlfriends," Enzo says nonchalantly, laying on my stomach, facing me as I play with his floppy hair, the LED lights making the room red.

I immediately halt. "Two other girlfriends..." I say quietly. He has two other girlfriends.

He nods, lifting his head a little. His eyes slowly travel down. "They are sisters to," he says.

Oh. "Sisters!" My voice raised a few octaves. He nods.

"I may like them more then you but only a little bit," he's grinning now. Why the heck is he grinning!

"I'm gonna cry," I try scooting away from him but he sits up and lays on top of me to stop me. I try wiggling out from under him but he's like a frickin bear!  He lifts onto his arms so he's not crushing me and I start breathing heavy dramatically. His silver chain dangles from his neck as his eyes travel down again. He licks his lips.

"What do you keep looking at!" His eyes snap back up to me, that grin unbearable.

"I can't believe you have two other girlfriends! Am I not enough! Oh lord. I'm gonna throw up! I'm gonna faint! I'm gonna die. When I leave here I'm taking the LED lights with me-" I ramble on but he cuts me off.

"I'm looking at my other girlfriends who are sisters. Twins actually ," he pokes my left boob "twin one," he pokes my right boob "twin two,"

I glare at him and he chuckles, grinning from ear to ear. "Your so nasty," I say.

He smirks "Only for you, baby."

I push him off of me and he chuckles, bringing me with him. I shriek, holding on to him.

"Not nice, sir. Not nice at all." I shake my head.

"Okay. I don't love them more then you. You love me again now?" He pokes his bottom lip out a bit.

I stare at him for a second, contemplating. "Mmm...I dunno." I tap my bottom lip.

"I'll let you paint my nails-" he starts.

"Deal." I say almost immediately.

"They have to be black though." He says, looking up at me.

I purse my lips . "All black with one finger on each hand pink."

He reluctantly agrees, holding out his pinky. "Okay..." he says slowly. "deal."

I take his pinky in mine then kiss my fist. He kisses his. "Love you, Tater Tot."

He holds me to him as close as possible. "Love you to." he mumbles.

♡︎

They just did the devils tango yall. Fina-freakin-lee!

Anyways...

Word Count: 7181

Love, M <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

185K 6.5K 39
Astrea Genssea is a 17 year old girl who is known as the schools badass. What happens when she goes on vacation and meets a guy she takes interest to...
1.3M 28.2K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
8.9M 304K 45
[COMPLETED] "We both want you." Enzo tells me and I look cautiously at Killian who stares at me with an intense glare. I gulp and look away from the...
1.9M 48.8K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...